Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

FINAL FANTASY

Page: 5 of 5
 SkywalkerRules
11-23-2007, 11:34 AM
The word "Deth' stung Angel's heart. They were the ones who killed her parents.

"Let me kill them! Every last one of them! They killed my parents... and I want payback!"

She grabbed her holstered sword and handgun, ready to walk out the door. For years, she wanted to kill those maniacs. Anger had risen up inside her.
 Darth Kalverys
11-23-2007, 11:42 AM
"Oh no you don't missy." Rueben said, grabbing Angel's arms. "Your not ready... heck I'M not even ready. The Deth are nearly invincible... that's why Souvi and I needed the orb. Legend holds that there is a weapon of great power, one that was forged at the time of Deth's... "creation" and it is the only thing that can stop them. Our weapon's even my MAGIC can not kill a Deth."

Rueben looked worried. Perhaps it was the weight of the world that was being set on his shoulders... he didn't want to be responsible for the destruction of this world. The Deth must be stopped! He said to himself.
 Ctrl Alt Del
11-23-2007, 7:00 PM
"I didn't meant... Sorry, I shouldn't have awaken you." Souvi apologized. He was so distracted while observing she sleeping that he totally forgot he should stay as silent as possible. He was about to leave the room but, instead, he went back at Sakura's direction. He hugged her strongly, then kissed her.

"I want you to forgive me... forgive me for everything I've done. For treating you so badly on the Palace, when I ran into you, for failing on keeping you safe on the firefight later and then..." He expired deeply and hugged her again, not saying anything else.

"CAPTAIN! YOU MUST SEE THIS!" A voice echoed on the walls.

He got up, steady. "I must go to the bridge." He looked at Sakura "If you're feeling any better, you're free to come too, but rest if you must." He left the room as fast as he could. He got on the bridge and Rim welcomed him. "Fancy seeing you here captain, and I can say the same about those" He pointed at black capsules on the viewscreen "Deth" he concluded.

What does it means? I can't be a Wonderbread, that's for sure. When Refia told me that the orb didn't liked me, it actually burned my hands. But shouldn't only a Wonderbread be able to activate the map? And have I really activated it? Souvi was pondering.

Rim took a seat at the command console. "Why do you ask?". It took several seconds dor Rim's words to reach Souvi mind. When he finally roused he answered, vaguely "The orb said something about them. I guess that only one of them can access the orb."

Rim leaned on his chair "But you got the orb to react, right? That must mean something."

"Yeah, but I couldn't see any map displaying, I'm confused". Souvi answered honestly.

"So we need a Wonderbread..."

"Yes, more precisely, we need the prince... I'll contact the Gliding Angel.
 Empress Padme
11-24-2007, 5:22 AM
Sakura followed him to the bridge. She saw 'Deth' on the viewscreen.She pulled Souvi aside. " Never apologize for the palace. I am so grateful for all that has happened, good and bad. Let's not focus on the past that we can not fix but the future that we can change." she looked back at the viewscreen." Or what's left of our future." She kissed him and held his hands tightly. " Now we are gonna kick some Deth booty ,right?" she said with a grin.
 DrPhil2501
11-25-2007, 12:36 AM
Cid looked on the radar screen on the Ships computer. His eyes widened, as a display image on the moniter identified what they were.

"Incoming Deth Fighters! We need at least four people to man the turrets!" Cid spoke into his mouth piece.

Randon walked across the deck and turned left to a opening into a turret. The turret was shaped like a sphere hanging on to the ship. It had two cannons firing rapid plasma shots powerful enough to take down enemy fighter ships.

Randon climbed down the ladder of the cockpit, and into the turret sphere. He sat himself down in the chair, and logged onto the gun computer, activating the turret.

He saw in the view the black pods coming closer to the ship, and transformed into a deadly looking fighter. The dagger-like wings were postioned like an "X", with a round cockpit in the center. At the tip of each wing was a mounted gun, and ready for combat.

The Deth Fighters swooped the ship, and fired.

Cid activated the Shield Generator so they could at least survive long enough for a fight.

Randon aimed his Turret at a Deth Fighter and pulled the trigger. Plasma shots burst out of his canon, in hopes of hitting a Deth. It succeded. as one of the fighters was blasing smoke and fell down to the earth.
 Ctrl Alt Del
11-25-2007, 5:41 AM
"Sorry to let you down again, but my ship's not combat ready." He said to Sakura and then smiled "That does not mean, however, we can't outrun them. Rim, thrusters!"

As Souvi commanded, Rim turned the secondary engines on and suddenly the airship was flying at a unbelivable speed. The Deth ship's icons on the radar and on the viewscreen were getting distant. They couldn't go directly on the meeting point, instead, they were going to miss the Deth somewhere else, just to be on safe's side.
 Darth Kalverys
11-25-2007, 10:53 AM
"They're gone..." Rueben sighed, while watching the Wingless Eagle run away from the battle.

Rueben grew furious. "You just gonna leave me here Souvi? You just gonna pretend that I don't exist anymore?"

He started to slam his good hand into the wall, but then he looked down at his other hand. He cursed himself for not paying better attention when the White Mage tried to teach him healing abilities. He slowly calmed down, and tried to see if Fira would work at this distance... maybe he'd be able to melt one of the ships and that would make Randon's job a lot easier.
 steven
11-25-2007, 1:40 PM
Solidus quickly jumped on the rear right turret and activated it. There was a quite humming as the turret took a second to power up. It then rose half a meter from the ground and the targeting computer came to life. Not a moment after activation, it got a lock on one of the Deth fighters and the machinery in the turret worked alongside magic to fire several shots towards the fighter. Although the first shot appeared to merely weaken it's shield, the second shot tore straight though it fighter, leaving it's debris to fall to the ground below.

"Mr. Cid, if you wouldn't mind getting us the hell out of here, It's only a matter of time before their call for from fighters, or something a hole lot bigger," Solidus shouted before aiming for another fighter.
 Meowster
11-25-2007, 4:43 PM
Errol looked outside of a window in his cabin, as loud, extravagent explosions of color shot out from the giant sky city. Fireworks? Errol itched his fingers around the frame, to study everything with great detail, when he noticed...tiny black pods?

Deth!? Errol repeated in his mind, after hearing Cid's message. He chanted silently, protecting the ship with a weak, yet somewhat sturdy barrier. "That should add our defence for awhile," and he stormed outside of his cabin.

Upon running out, he noticed Rueban and Angel outside. "What exactly is going on!?" His first space fight. Or...well maybe not yet. He wasn't exactly doing anything to the fight.
 Ctrl Alt Del
11-25-2007, 5:03 PM
Souvi knew that the fighters weren't doing their best on the pursue, having that on mind, he asked to Rim. "Slow down a bit, let's see if our friend can keep up with us." As Rim deaccelerated, two Deth darts detached from the larger group that were attacking the Gliding Angel and thundered on their direction.

"As you predicted Souvi. They're coming." Rim said.

"Be ready to deploy the charges at my signal." Souvi ordered.

He was talking about the explosive charges that were stored on the ship. Souvi was keeping it for a special occasion, and that was one.
 Darth Kalverys
11-25-2007, 6:27 PM
"The Deth are attacking... I need you to lower you're 'shield' around the ship... I can't cast any magic... well I can... but it'd wind up blowing us all up." Rueben said. "I can feel a magic barrier... don't look so suprised... you're forgetting that I'm a black mage..."

Rueben went to the hatch that would open up... but of course the magic barrier was still up, so it made no difference if he got out.
 Meowster
11-25-2007, 7:43 PM
"Erm...right." Errol closed his eyes, and concentrated deeply on the exterior of the starship. "Protect, absorb, defend, desist!" He whispered slowly, as both he and Reuben felt the barrier go down. Errol ran close to Rueben and let him know, for sure, that the barrier was down.

The pods, as somewhat easy and somewhat hard they were to shoot down, something about 'Deth' had an eerie aura too it. Errol himself wasn't exactly sure what to do himself, yet just incase something happens to the ship, he thought, I'll keep my staff with me- you never know when someone could be hurt.
 DrPhil2501
11-25-2007, 11:44 PM
Randon saw Captain Solidus enter the turret next to him.

"Great, two turrets left to fill in!" he thought. "I just wish they could stop stalling and get in a turret!"

The Auto-Target locked onto a firing Deth Fire. Randon held down the trigger, and rapid bursts of Plasma fire erupted from his cannon, and missed the Fighter by inches.

Randon groaned, and managed to hit on shot at the Fighter. But it wasn't enough to bring the fighter down completely.

"Just die, already!" Randon muttered, and aimed his Turret in the direction the Fighter was about to fly in. He fired, and the plasma shots took down the Deth.

"HA HA!" he yelped in joy. As much as this was life threatening and dangerous, shooting down Deth Fighters was pretty fun.

Cid heard the voice of his own captain on his pilot headset.

"Workin' on it, sir!" Cid responded. He turned the thrusters to full power, and eventually the ship gathered speed. An enemy Deth fighter swooped down on the ship and fired its weapon. It didn't do any good, thanks to the Shield Generator. But they had another suprise in stock for the crew, as they dropped an energy bomb on the Gliding Angel.

Cid monitored the damage. It only took one quarter of the shield out, but it was still functioning for now.
 Empress Padme
11-26-2007, 4:08 AM
Sakura looked at Souvi ." Let me get this straight. We are slowing down so they can catch up with us and your gonna use charges on them. What if they have charges and they hit us with their charges which makes our charges blow up! We are dead! That's what happens! Okay I need to calm down. Gotta think positive. Okay, Souvi I trust you. Tell me how I can help."
 SkywalkerRules
11-26-2007, 6:31 AM
Staring at the view, angered thoughts went through Angel's head.

The Deths killed her family... and they were going to pay for what they did.

Suddenly, she sighed. "So... how are we gonna get outta here again?"

She was so defocused on staring at the view in anger, she forgot what the others were saying. It was kind of embarrasing.

Angel saw Rueben go to the hatch, and ran after him. She glanced at him. "Please, Rueben! I wanna help! I don't want none of you to get hurt!"
 Darth Kalverys
11-26-2007, 11:38 PM
"Stay here... have Errol put up a shield around me if you're really that worried... but trust me... I can take care of myself." Rueben smiled. "But just in case..."

Rueben pulled some kind of potion out of his pocket... it was a magical barrier... one that the Red Mage had given him two years ago... that he had never used before. After he finished gulping down the potion, he lightly kissed Angel on the lips.

"Just... don't follow me... I don't want you to get hurt... stay here, I'll be back momentarily." Rueben said, climbing into the hatch.
 SkywalkerRules
11-27-2007, 8:42 AM
After their kiss, Angel nodded weakly. This was her first time being kissed like that. And although Rueben was a Mage... she didn't want him to get hurt.

She sighed. "Okay. Be careful out there." After Rueben went into the hatch, she turned to Errol. "Can you... form a shield around Rueben?"

Deep in her mind, she hoped that the others were okay. But in her heart, she wanted revenge against those blasted Deth monsters.
 Ctrl Alt Del
11-27-2007, 7:04 PM
Souvi blinked while staring at Sakura for a few seconds. Then he answered. "If they shoot on us first? I have no doubt they will TRY. However, Rim here is quite the pilot, I trust my life to him... I'll understand if you don't share my thougths about him." Sakura didn't replied negatively.

"Good, as you said, 'gotta think postive'!" He smiled to her, then turned to the viewscreen. "Rim, what timing?"

"I bet 53 seconds." Rim answered. "Three coins."

"40 seconds for me and your bet is covered." Souvi grinned as a reply.

The two small red lights, that represented the Deth aircrafts, on the radar were getting closer to it's center. By every wave emmited by the radar, the fighters appoached more and more. Souvi eyes were fixed on the viewscreen. Suddenly,he shouted. "Deploy!"

"Charges on their way..." Rim reported, "Aaaaand.... Hit! Waiting confirmation..." He pressed the button that sent a manual wave on the radar. The wave detected, where there was Deth fighters a moment ago, absolutely nothing.

Rim looked deeply pensive and sad as he announced. "43 seconds... Guess I own you three bucks, Souvi..."
 Meowster
11-27-2007, 9:26 PM
Errol blinked at his comrade, and smiled warmly. "A shield? Oh no. But a barrier..." In a brief second, Errol flailed out the wooden staff, hidden inside his White Cloak, was likely made of ebony, which at the top of it nestled an blueish orb, framed by the staff. The ocean-like sphere glistened softly, a hum was made from it, hardly audible, only if you placed your ear next to it yourself. "Okay...lets see, what were the words?" He muttered to himself.

Errol held the staff with both hands, and admired each of its features. Trying to remember, the enchantment came into his mind. 'Protect thine own.'
That was how it began. "Thats it." And he bowed his head slowly, as he mumbled the enchantment. "...Protect, with all thine heart." He spoke louder than the rest. The Staff glimmered upward slightly, as a salmon pink light emitted from the orb, and then transformed back to its ocean blueness.

'U-ugh..' The drain of using Magicks were harmful, and could eventually turn to being lethal. 'Responsibility goes hand in hand with all things. Magicks are no exception.' Errol remembered his Masters wise words. He rubbed his ember eyes tiredly, and looked upwards at Angel. "It is done," He nodded, and leaned back on the wall, scartching an itch on the back of his neck. He could feel the rough, shaking hum of the engine from the wall.
 DrPhil2501
11-28-2007, 4:28 AM
Randon counted the number of enemy Deth Fighters on his Radar. Only four of them left... make that three of them left!

Randon shot down one of the Jet Black fighters, which the remains seemed to crash land on the ship itself.

"Thats odd! Cid, why didn't the shield protect us against the crashed Deth Fighter?"

"Because it can only deflect shots of energy. Like plasma, or laser bolts..." Cid explained through his mouth piece.

"Hm..." Randon muttered. He aimed at another fighter, and held down the trigger so that he could try and take down yet another Deth Fighter.

((Just ignore the crashed ship... for now))
 Darth Kalverys
11-28-2007, 5:48 AM
Rueben lost balance and fell over.

Ughhh... why can't they keep the ship still? He asked himself, then he stood up.

Rueben looked out over the battlefield, three Deth fighters remained. He reached out for the one closest to him and cast fira on the ship. The exterior of the ship began to melt, but the inside of the ship started blowing up due to the fact that the engine was flamable. Rueben looked satisfied but turned his attention to another of the Deth fighters.
 Empress Padme
11-28-2007, 9:41 AM
A nurse came looking for Sakura.

" Miss Diwa, what are you doing out of of bed. Your still recovering! Judging by the look of you , you have pushed yourself to far AGAIN!" said the nurse.

Sakura looked at Souvi. " Looks like I got caught .... again. I trust you Souvi. I guess the best way I can help right now is to get myself better." Sakura kissed Souvi on the cheek. " See ya later, Hotness." Sakura left with the anxious nurse.
 SkywalkerRules
11-28-2007, 3:37 PM
Angel knelt by Errol's side, worringly. "Are you all right, Errol?"

Although she didn't know about being a Mage, the young girl knew that Errol made the barrier. She guessed that Rueben was going to be okay too.

She brought out the healing potion from her pocket that she was given earlier from Errol.

"Are you gonna be okay? Or do you want this healing potion?"
 Meowster
11-28-2007, 10:02 PM
Errol nodded, and slowly set himself off of the wall, sighing. "I don't know if you know anything about Magick," He said, with an 'Instructor'-type voice, "But one of the major side effects, is...well...it put it somewhat simply, using Magick is similar to being in a battle, and having a giant battle-axe. The Axe is devastating, yet it leaves its user fatigued. Magick is like that."

He wasn't sure if his comrade understood, so he dwelled into the mind of a mystic once more. "Excesive magick use makes you lose your energy fast. I've been practicing my spells all I day, so I am alright, just kinda tired," He yawned.

The White Mage scanned Angel's face, to make sure she was understanding.
 SkywalkerRules
11-29-2007, 8:02 AM
And indeed, Angel understood. "Oh... okay. But try to be careful. All right?"

She stood up, and outstretched her hand towards Errol, wondering if he wanted to get up or not.

"Do you want to stay here... or go in your bed?" Angel asked softly. She really didn't want to leave him there by the wall.

But then she thought about Rueben and the others. Were they doing all right? It's a good thing she had that earpiece on her still.

"Randon? Are you guys doing okay?" She waited for his answer patiently.
 DrPhil2501
11-29-2007, 9:18 AM
"If you mean apart from stressing over killing these damn Deth Fighters? <bang>, oh yeah! I'm quite fine, thank you!" Randon responded in his earpiece. He forgot he still had it on.

"You could help us out here by getting into a Turret and blasting these damn things into oblivion! (Now where are my manners)... please? Aaarh!"

A Deth Fighter swooped down at Randon's turret, and barely missed by inches. Randon retaliated by firing his turret... which had missed.
 Ctrl Alt Del
11-29-2007, 10:18 AM
"Whatcha you going to do now?" Rim asked vaguely. "Help them?"

Souvi surely looked distracted while staring at the viewscreen, though he was pretty attentive to his surroundings and his friend.

He murmured. "Help... It's a beatiful vessel that one they got there but I'm not sure they could deal with those stinking Deth."

Rim nodded and proceeded to change their course, though he looked a sad. Souvi winked. "Besides, I think Rueben is going to die if he don't take one of his ethers, he's addicted to that, you know..."
 Meowster
11-29-2007, 10:20 PM
The White Mage, looked up at Angel, and smiled. "N-no...I can get up," and put pressure on both of his legs, and back, and got up slowly. "Well, I wouldn't want to go to bed during this..." Wait! You mean I have been complaining all of this time!? During a fight!, but at this thought, he remembed in the fatigued state he was in, it would not be helpful to anyone. Plus...he absolutely had horrible aim. Training for being on the crew, shooting out of a turret was the one thing he was horrible at.

Errol stood up straight, letting out a simple yawn. "The thing is...I'm no good at aiming, and well, I don't believe I would be any help with the turrets. I guess I'll rest for a few minutes, and I'll be willing to help for anything." He smiled, and sluggishly walked toward his cabin, even then, concentrating on rebuilding his energy.

Now is not the time...
 Darth Kalverys
11-30-2007, 6:59 AM
((OOC: I am NOT a drug addict!))

Rueben looked at what was happening, then at the crashed shuttle on the ship, then back out to the battlefield.

This is torture... Rueben said to himself. I really want to know what's in there... these can't be Deth can they? If so then why did every one fear them? I thought that they were supposed to be near invincible... but here we are shooting them down with turrents and me with magic... hmmmm...

BOOM! A shuttle exploded... Rueben quickly looked out to the battlefield... uh-oh... here comes Souvi and Rim... Rueben turned to one of the last shuttles then cleared his mind and released a frenzy of Fira on it...
 SkywalkerRules
11-30-2007, 8:00 AM
Angel nodded her head, as she watched Errol walk slowly towards his cabin. "All right, then. Be careful, Errol."

After that, she ran into one of the turrents, and began to get ready for battle. Angel was excellent at shooting... but needed to focus on the moving Deth fighters.

As her aim computer focused on one of the fast moving Deth fighters, she caught good aim at it, and pressed the button. The Deth fighter blew into tiny pieces.

"Yes! Randon! I shot one down!" Angel shouted joyfully through her earpiece.
 DrPhil2501
11-30-2007, 10:08 AM
"Great job, kid!" Randon responded pleasingly. "but don't get cocky..."

Cid monitored the current status of the ship... not looking good.

"Everybody in turrets, dammit keep those Deth off of my ass! Our Shield is down by 24% <boom>... sorry, make that 18%"

Cid drove the ship upwards at full speed, but the fighters were so damn quick they caught up with Solidus' boat.

Cid monitored another vessel oon the radar, not of Deth design however. It was those strangers the others have met at the citadel station.

"Rim, this is Gliding Angel. Do you carry any weapons? If so, we require assistance over here!"
 Ctrl Alt Del
11-30-2007, 6:21 PM
"Souvi... I'm getting a transmission from the Gliding Angel..." Rim reported "They're asking for help and if we have any effective weaponry."

"Tell them we'll help..." Souvi answered, on his seat "But about the weapons... It would be the best choice to ram into them." That was half-true. On first sight, the Wingless Eagle seemed like a private civilian ship, one that a young noble would choose. In fact, aside from the main battery, there was no signal of weapons at all. Souvi's intentions were exactly those, as he deeply disliked to draw attention to his ship. However, that didn't mean he didn't had hidden surprises.

"Okay, let's distract those fighters. Shoot some random blasts on one of the fighters current route. That'll give time for the Angel to fire back at them." Souvi told Rim.
 SkywalkerRules
11-30-2007, 6:45 PM
As Angel kept shooting some Deth fighters, she noticed the other ship coming in with them.

"Hey! There's that other ship again!" She squinted her eyes, wondering what they were planning to do.

Angel had a thought in her head. "Are they planning to help us? If so, now's the good time."

She brought her focus back on the Deths again. Her revenge started to get the best of her. Angel blew some more Deth fighters, but with anger in her heart.
 Ctrl Alt Del
11-30-2007, 6:59 PM
The Eagle beagan shooting constant volleys of shots. The Deth that was being targeted, along with some others, proceeded to engage them.

Fantastic! I may very well just have killed ourselves for those guys there... *sigh* Must remember Rueben is there.Souvi was thinking while watching the new small red lights on the radar.

"Souvi, they're on our tail. Fire back?" Rim asked, dutifully.

"If you think you can take them all." Souvi answered, steady "I think it's throwing ammo away. The Deth moves too fast."

Rim grinned. "I wasn't thinking on the battery..." Souvi eyes widened. He understood Rim riddled suggestion and grabbed the comm.
 Empress Padme
12-01-2007, 8:26 AM
Suki watched Angl, fueled with revenge, take out some Deth fighters. Suki's jaw dropped. " It's always the shy, sweet , innocent girls that suprise you."

Suki started helping Angel blow some Deths away( not that she actually needed the help). As she fired away, she looked at Angel. " The Deths hurt you deeply I take it."
 DrPhil2501
12-01-2007, 8:53 AM
((ookay, thats got to more than enough of the Deth fighters taken out... meh. Battle's over, folks!))

Randon witnessed the last Deth fighter being destroyed, despite the fact that they had obviously sent out a smaller group of reinforcements (which were taken out by the crew...)

"Show's over, guys!" Randon spoke through his earpiece. "We did it!"

"Thank goodness! A few more hits and we would be sitting ducks!" said Cid.

Randon unstrapped himself from the Turret and walked upon the deck to meet and congratulate the others.
 steven
12-01-2007, 9:09 AM
"Now will someone explain to me what the hell just happened," Solidus ordered as he jumped out from the turret and headed straight for Rueben. " What the hell did you do to attract the god damn Deth to attack my ship!" He demanded to know, as he fought off the urge to pick Rueben up by the collar and slamming him into a wall before begining an interrogation.
 Darth Kalverys
12-01-2007, 11:37 AM
((Uhhh... How could you throw Rueben into the wall? He's on the exterior of the ship))

Rueben ignored the idiot question... wasn't it obvious... the Deth were searching for the same thing... to destroy the weapon, and they thought that he had the map fragment. He looked back at the damaged ship and thought about going over to it, but then turned his back to it and looked up...

"Uhhh... guys... we've got bigger problems." Rueben said, frantically. "Uhhh... the big momma ship is coming."
 SkywalkerRules
12-01-2007, 4:31 PM
Angel turned to Suki after the last Deth fighter was blown. Then, tears streamed down her face.

"Yes. They're the ones who killed my parents." After saying that, she got up, and placed a gentle hand on Suki's shoulder. Then, she proceeded out the turrent.

Once she got on the exterior of the ship with Rueben and everyone, she looked up. It was the Mother Ship of the Deth.

Angel's eyes were filled with rage. "Are you kidding me?!" She pulled out her sword. "Let's kill the rest of those monsters NOW!!"
 Ctrl Alt Del
12-01-2007, 4:56 PM
((OOC: Ethers aren't drugs... methinks.))

As Rim disposed of the last of the fighters, an alarm beeped, echoing on the whole room.

"Uh... We've got something, Souvi." Rim reported "Something pretty big" Souvi stepped closer to the control panel and had to hold a curse.

"What the hell?" He exclamed "Something of that size can only be--"

"A Deth Mother Ship." Rim completed for him, his face looking serious. Souvi scratched his head and picked the comm he was holding.

"No arguing this time. We'll leave for good. And I'll warn the fools to do the same." He dialed the previous used frequency. "Angel? We're on our route to the mountains as planned ASAP. Follow us with haste!"
 steven
12-01-2007, 5:48 PM
"You've gotta be kidding me," Solidus said looking out at the mothership. His hand reached for the radio in his ear before he ordered Cid to "Get us the hell out of here! A ship that size can't catch the Angel if we put all power towards the hastaga generators. I mean all power, that includes weapons, shields and central heating. The sooner we loose this thing the better... On second thoughts keep the shields on, just in case."
 Darth Kalverys
12-01-2007, 11:42 PM
((Sorry... I get carried away with one character, and I forget my other one, so I'll make it a little more understandable as to why he wasn't around during the battle...))

Rueben pulled a radio out from the inside of his robes and contacted Souvi.

"Uhhh... Souvi... you remember when I said the Deth were going to be coming after us... well..." Rueben started. "Take a look for your- HEY! YOU BETTER NOT BE LEAVING WITHOUT ME!"

Rueben's left hand was on his hip, and his face was distorted with anger. His right hand still held the radio to his lips.

"Souvi, I swear if you leave me here with these... people... then I'll kill you personally... I'll kill you the next time I see you." Rueben muttered, into the radio.

Wonderbread, was now standing right next to Rueben, after being knocked unconsious after the shuttle crashed into the ship, and shaking the ship and him flying over and knocking his head against the wall.
 DrPhil2501
12-02-2007, 6:00 AM
"Excuse me? What do you mean us People?" Randon was greatly insulted. "Why I oughta..." he clenched his fist and punched it in the air.

Randon knew better then to give into his anger and resisted the urge to punch Shan in the face and throw him off aboard the ship.

"Understood!" Cid responded.

Cid diverted all power from the weapons and shields to the engine, which greatly boosted the [i]Angel's[/] speed. He indeed saw on the radar the mothership, which was a long distance away from the ship.

The view of the mountains was getting closer.

The rubble of the fallen Deth fighter made a sound. Randon withdrew his gun, and kerpt towards the black, crispen debris.

"Stay there..." he cautioned everyone.

The cockpit was full of smoke, making it difficult to make out any survivors.

There was a strange cackle coming from within the Fighter.

((Don't kill him yet. I intend on introducing the description of a Deth))
 Ctrl Alt Del
12-02-2007, 12:21 PM
Souvi raised an eyebrow. "How are we, erm? Same psychotic as always?" He told Rueben on the comm "Don't worry, Rueben, you're going with us, just follow."

Rim face turned serious while he analysed the data on his panels. Souvi noticed that and asked what was the matter. "Huh? Ah, nothing I hope..." He answered, absorted on his thoughts "It's just that I'm picking some readings on the Angel's outer hull..."

Souvi too turned serious, Rim wasn't one to talk lightly. "What kind of readings?"

"The unusual one." He answered "Especifically, this looks like--"
 Meowster
12-02-2007, 1:04 PM
Crash! BOOM!

Distant echo's of the ongoing battle were holding vibrations everyone on the ship, and Errol's cabin was no exception. It had perhaps been...twenty minutes since he decided to rest? The White Mage raised his left hand slighty. No fatigue or anything. Then, he swung his leg up out of his bed. 'Well, I guess I'm alright now...but...is the battle over? I don't see, or hear, anything.' Errol grabbed for his cloak, and swung it around his shoulders, and put his staff, crossbow, and a few potions stacked in his belt.

It was indeed quiet now. All you could hear, mainly, was the low rum of the Magick-fueled engines. As Errol crept outside of his cabin, he did notice something from the outside of the window.

'A mothership!? No...a Deth mothership!' Errol knew, from the first second he examined the ship, things were going to get complicated.
 SkywalkerRules
12-02-2007, 3:11 PM
Angel looked at herself, and began to calm down. The anger was getting the best of her, and she didn't want that to happen. If it did... who knows what would've happened.

She stood by Rueben's side. "If we all help each other... then we could get out of this mess. Randon looks like he knows what he's doing... the Captian and the others do too. So if we stick together... everything might go well."

Angel glanced at Errol. "Glad you could join the fun." She chuckled.
 Meowster
12-03-2007, 5:31 PM
Errol smiled softly at Angel, and nodded. "Whats our status...other than the huge Mothership coming at us?" He yawned quietly; apparently it had just struck him that he woke up, with but a few seconds before.

Looking out at the Gigantic Deth Mothership, showed the true comparison of the two ships. The Gliding Angel was nothing but a tick compared to the Giant Planet that was the Deth Ship.

"I'm willing to help in any way."
 Ctrl Alt Del
12-03-2007, 7:17 PM
"Can't that ship of theirs come faster?" Souvi asked Rim, actually, it looked like he was thinking out loud, noticing the rethorical nature of the question.

"According to the analysis of their ship..." Rim answered "they have turned off almost all thenon-vital system on the airship... In other words, they can't." The interior of the Eagle's bridge turned dark, as the magnificent and terrible Deth mothership closed at them, shadowing the valley in which they were now.

"Well, whatever they intend on doing, it's better that they do it as fast as they can." Souvi said, resolute "Help is out of question. We can't even scratch the mothership's hull." Sad truth. Outrun a slow ship like that may be easy, but lose them is something else. We really need to be safe before we can land. Perhaps we may find somewhere to hide on the Mountains...
 DrPhil2501
12-04-2007, 1:52 AM
Randon drew closer to the black rubble, gun in hand always ready for action.

As glass of the cockpit seemed to move... it ejected open. Smoke immediatly rushed out to become one with the air. As the smoke cleared, an evil, humannoid figure was shown.

It jumped out of its Fighter, and landed on the deck with its feet. The Deth Warrior stood three meters tall and averagly muscular. Its skin was marine blue, but its armour was the colour of jet black.

The black armour covered its chest, and seemed to mold over its muscle stucture. Rows of long spike ran across its back, as it was connected to the armour. Occupying its right arm was the weapon Deth typically carried; some sort of Gauntlet with a gun nozzle at the tip. The other arm was a cybernetic prosthetic, which held three extendable blades, making it look like the Deth had claws.

It had a helmet, covering most of its face, apart from the snarling mouth full of sharp teeth. A wide visor was protecting its eyes, but it wasn't hard to tell the emotion given off by the monster.

This was not the first time Randon had seen a Deth Warrior. Afterall, how could he ever forget the faces of the very race who destroyed his home?

The Deth Warrior made a war cry, and extended his claws. He lashed out at Randon, who was fast enough to grab his sword and parry the melee attack. The Deth lunged and slashed in the direction where Randon was. It managed to slice its sharp weapon across Randon's arm.

He could feel the warm blood rushing out of his wound, as Randon held it. He breathed and hissed at the pain. He aimed his pistol and fired... although that didn't do much good. The Deth was protected by somekind of energy shield surrounding it. That could explain why these warriors were known to be somewhat invincible.

But like most shields, it had to have a limit. Its power had to decrease by a small percentage after taking a bullet!
 Darth Kalverys
12-04-2007, 7:21 AM
"Souvi... I swear I'm gonna kill you... you could have at LEAST come back to get me... then taken off." Rueben muttered, under his breath and to Wonderbread.

The prince laughed softly and then looked out at the mothership.

"OH LORD HAVE MERCY!" Wonderbread yelled. "That things gaining on us!"

"Oh... look... Randon found a plaything." Rueben laughed.

Rueben's sword was already in his hand, and Wonderbread's was soon in his.

"Need any help?" Rueben asked.
Page: 5 of 5