Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

FINAL FANTASY

Page: 2 of 5
 Empress Padme
11-16-2007, 8:29 PM
Sakura flirted with a nobleman and snatched his invite. She worked her way to the veranda if flirting didn't get guards out of her way she well..toasted them. She hummed a song and watched the party.' Fools' she thought. She turned around and saw Souvi. " Hello Hotness. Here you might need this." She threw him an invite." I have about three more so if you need more let me know. There's also guards uniforms in the nearest closet ,their a little charred but still presentable."
 Ctrl Alt Del
11-16-2007, 8:42 PM
Souvi's immediate reaction was to hold his knife. He resisted the urge. "Thanks", he said with a shady template "I don't think that'll come free, though."
 Meowster
11-16-2007, 9:28 PM
---- The Gliding Angel, Afternoon

Errol sat in his room in utter silence. Everyone knew that before a mission, the young mage would center himself, and try to draw as much Magick as need be. It was an old ritual, which most mages did not bother using anymore, with the newly found a new machine, usually called the 'draw' band, used to tap the mental prowess to the mysticism of magic, without hardly working at all.

Master...his eyes opened ever so slowly, revealing the emerged hazel eyes. His master did always hate machines. "Confounded contraptions! All they do is harm the envirement!" Naturally, Errol had no knowledge of machinery, so his stay on The Gliding Angel was confusing at first.

'I'd best give everyone they're items..' he thought, moving timidly out of his sacred room, out unto the hallway. On the opposite side of the hallway lay the nearly identical, cramped room that belonged to Ms.Angel. Errol exhaled, and knocked on the door softly.

"Ms.Angel? I have some potions for you- in case if anything happends on the mission." He said. Errol was always willing to be cautious. Cautious to the last.
 Empress Padme
11-16-2007, 9:39 PM
" You wound me with your words. I offer my help." Sakura glided over to him. " I understand though, most men either wanna kill me or kiss me."

Suki walked down the hallway and saw Errol. " She's resting I think, Errol. Can I ask you a question ? " Suki blushed. " Do you only see me as a friend ?"
 Meowster
11-16-2007, 9:44 PM
"U-um..what?" Um, what? C'mon, say something!, and within a sudden second, his usually pale-as-death face, turned into a beetish-red. "A..a dear friend. One I admire greatly." He replied softly...not entirely sure with her meaning. Errol looked at her and smiled assuringly. Whatever it was she desired- him, love, friendship, admiration, would at the least wait until they're trek was over.
 Empress Padme
11-16-2007, 10:03 PM
" Oh well okay. I feel something bad is gonna happen tonight and I just wanted you to know I like you alot just in case anything goes wrong I want you to know your loved." Suki blushed. " There I said it. I have potions already don't worry about me." she kissed his cheek. " Your a really great guy, stop being hard on yourself."
 Meowster
11-16-2007, 10:14 PM
Errol placed his hand on his left cheeck, and held it there, and looked up, confused and dumbfounded. By now, the other white mage walked off, Errol taking too much time to his response. 'W-what was that?' He pondered. 'Loved? As in companionly, friendly or...' He held his hand on his head, and slumped down on the ground.

He knocked on Angel's door again. ....No response. 'I guess I'll tie up a few potions, remedies, and phoenix downs, and place them by her door...' He thought, as he grabbed firstly a aqua blue-liquid sanctioned safely in a bottle, and brought out two others identical to it. Next, were the samw bottles, but a pinkish element to it. Lastly, he pulled out a few feathers, and wrapped them around the bottles, fastening them together.

The White Mage crawled back to the door leading to his room, acknowledging its chrome design. Errol tapped the door gently, and it crept open. He left to his bed, and closed his eyes.

'Concentrate.'
 Empress Padme
11-16-2007, 10:23 PM
Suki ran to Errol's door and knocked. " Errol I meant I loved you like a girlfriend loves a boyfriend, you silly boy. " She poked her head in . " Even if you don't love me. Good luck tonight."
 Darth Kalverys
11-17-2007, 12:05 AM
"So... how's our new... friend doing?" Rueben asked, followed by the prince. "This is... well you don't need an introduction... you know who this is... Wonderbread... these are the friends I was talking about. This is Souvi... I... uh... don't know who that woman is however... have we met before... you look oddly familiar!"

Rueben shook his head, but never took his eyes off of the prince. Wonderbread seemed to have some fear in his eyes... about... surviving.

"Just remember everything I've taught you, and you outta do fine." Rueben said, frowning.
 Empress Padme
11-17-2007, 1:01 AM
Sakura looked at Ruben. " I'm a mage. How great to see you again after all these years. You were the best mage I ever saw. ''she hugged Ruben and whispered with a hint of desperation. " What is your name? Please play along."

Suki sat next to Errol. " The closer we get the more I feel a presense. I'm scared about returning home. I barely got out alive. So I just wanted to tell you how I felt just in case something happens to me. I don't ask for anything in return. I just wanted you to know,okay. Cause all we are promised is now. With our line of business , long lives are a rarity."
 Meowster
11-17-2007, 1:33 AM
"Those imperials are bound to get angry. If all goes well, we should escape before they even notice." Errol said, silently. He himself knew the risks involved in the mission. "Thanks for telling me that though," he beamed at her, "It makes me happy. I have to tell you...we were told no romantic entanglements from the start. It could compromise the mission."

Despite the optomistic way everyone thought he was, he was indeed, very scared, and anxious from the mission. All of the past missions had been little tiny quests.
 Empress Padme
11-17-2007, 5:35 AM
" Yeah, okay then.I shall leave alone to rest."

Suki left and headed to Angel's room.The potions were still at her door. Suki knocked on her door.

" Angel are you okay? You have been awfully quiet which is not like you, that's more like me. Maybe we switched bodies today. I've been so talkative. Can I come in?"
 DrPhil2501
11-17-2007, 6:57 AM
((Woah! How long was I out for? Sorry guys. Again my excuse is School work. Friggin exams. Seeing as this RP was techinically taken control by Shan and Ctrl-Alt-Del, I guess we will have to catch up with them (which kinda makes me frustrated cuz I was intending on the crew exploring the city a little bit. Don't worry about it, maybe after the heist). I'll try to keep up the pace next time))

Randon and Cid finished loading in the supplies in the Cargo Bay. Darkness slowly krept along the skies, and the skyscrapers lit up illuminating the city.

Randon couldn't help but look up at the ship. The Gliding Angel resembled a sleek looking sea-ship, without the sailes. Its design was as modern as any of the other ships docked in the Sky Harbor.

The festival was about to begin, as both Cid and Randon heard moving crowds in the city, heading towards the tallest building in all of Valmarias. The Citadel Royal Palace, towering over all the buildings around it.

"We better start getting this show on the road..." Randon muttered. Cid nodded in agreement.

Cid and Randon walked up the ramp entering the ship, and closed it behind them. Cid was way ahead of him and immediatly walked straight for the cockpit (he was a lot faster than Randon).

Randon climbed up the metal stairs, which had truelly entered the interior of the ship. Randon passed by the crew quarters, and saw just in time Suki leaving Errol's room. He chuckled.

"Mmmm... wonder what went on in there?" he thought. But he just smirked, and walked straight to the cockpit where Cid was sitting in the pilots seat.

"Lets start her up..." Cid muttered, as he turned on the engine of the ship. The Gliding Angel hovered in the air, and descended above Valmarias. Cid moved the ship through the canyons of Skyscrapers, passing by air taxies and various other vehicles.

The Gliding Angel strided towards the massive citadel Royal Palace...
 Darth Kalverys
11-17-2007, 8:10 AM
((Sorry... this will be my last post until you guys reach the Palace, however.))

Rueben and Wonderbread looked at each other, briefly.

"M'name's Rueben." Rueben said, softly into the mage's ear.

Rueben however did break the hug. I'll play along... He mouthed, and nodded at the prince.

Wonderbread nodded, quickly. Of course... He replied.

"Uhhh... Wonderbread this is... uhhh... what's your name again? I'm sorry, I am the worst with names... I remember very few, and I only remember their's if I travel with them for a while or hang around them alot." Rueben started. "Ship inbound... WHOAH! That's The Gliding Angel! I haven't seen that ship in a while. Come on... no doubt they'll be expecting one member of the Royal family to greet them. Let's go..."
 Empress Padme
11-17-2007, 8:29 AM
" Finally she's arrived. Excuse me gentlemen but I have an old friend to see. It was nice meeting you however short my visit." She whispered in Souvi's ear." The Gliding Angel is here for the same reason you are. I wish you luck on defeating them , though I won't be alive to see it but then again neither will one of their crew members."

Sakura walked away from the men and with a wave she was gone.

Suki had fallen asleep and dreamed of Sakura killing her with her own weapon. This woke the young woman up. " Your are here Sakura. If it's a fight you want a fight you shall get."
 DrPhil2501
11-17-2007, 9:35 AM
((Sorry... this will be my last post until you guys reach the Palace, however.))

((OOC: Nah, its fine man. I have to atleast thank you and Control-Alt-Delete for holding the fort for a while))

The Gliding Angel hovered above the high roof top of the Citadel Station. There the crew could see a whole birds-eye view of the city below.

"I better get ready..." Randon exited the cockpit and entered the crew quarters. For some strange reason, his elven senses told him there was another person aboard.

Though he was also half-human, so Randon's senses could be mistaken. Elf senses were known to be fully accurate, while hybrids had less than half the percentage.

He entered his cabin, walked over to his workbench, brought out his two pistols and loaded them up with bullets. He then customised the triggers and boardered the chambers while he was at it, which didn't take too long for him. After he was done, Randon held the gun and admired his work. He aimed at the door, pretending an intruder entered.

"Bang..." he muttered.

He brought himself up, clipped on his utility belt (with an attached belt filled with sleep grenades), and exited his cabin.

He could swear there was an extra person aboard. An intruder. A stowaway. What ever it was, he had to be on his guard.

((c'mon padme. I know I screwed up, but you'd be sorely missed in this RP))
 Meowster
11-17-2007, 3:30 PM
Errol laid down on his bed, pensively marvelling about what is was Suki had said to him. He did feel bad, but it was they're duty to stay devoted to the mission. The mission, from what our monthly salary was based on. "Master...." He whispered, closing his eyes and running his thin fingers smoothly through his shaggy, brown hair, and ruffled it.

It begins.

'What?' Errol whispered in his head, and looked around. 'I swear I fel- no heard, something.'

A slight pulsating noice came from a tiny pager clipped to his belt. 'Its Time.' it said. 'Eerie'...oh well, it was one final time to double check. He had to have everything. This was the last chance to doublecheck.

There would likely only be a few amount of minutes left, until they all stealthly left the airship.

He stood up silently, opened his smooth metallic door, and walked outside, into the passanger corridor.
 Ctrl Alt Del
11-17-2007, 4:37 PM
((No prob, PN.))

The Gliding Angel surely lived up for it's name, the vessel had landed almost soundless. Souvi's trained ears could barely hear it until it was pretty near.

"Rueben and Wonder-- Prince! Find some cover!" Souvi shouted while grabbing his pistol and standing up, right on front of the ship's loading ramp. He wouldn't let someone steal what he was determined to steal first.
 Empress Padme
11-17-2007, 5:02 PM
Sakura reappeared. " Need some help, Souvi." she pulled out her Serpant Rod. " I got lost so I followed you guys. Man that's a big castle. You see a pale brunette she's mine."
 Darth Kalverys
11-17-2007, 8:54 PM
Wonderbread and Rueben both looked at each other and went strait into a hysterical fit. "You want US to hide!" Rueben laughed. "Are you serious... you know I could destroy these guys with one little spell." His tone turned serious. "However... I won't kill them... and I suggest you do the same, maybe we could make an alliance with them... if even for only a short time. They have the same goal don't they? Hmmm... yes... I believe they do, and I also think that these were the people I saw in my vision."

"I agree..." Wonderbread said, trying to contain his laughter. "Rueben... was he serious?"

Rueben shot a quick glance at the prince... to show that Souvi was only worried about their saftey... Yes! He mouthed. "Protect him at all costs..." Rueben said, nodding towards the prince. "He is a very valuable friend... and would be a terrible loss to his parents, you... and most of all me, he is like a little brother to me, he can't be killed, not when I could take his place."

Rueben's bright red eyes were lit up like a flame.
 Ctrl Alt Del
11-17-2007, 9:19 PM
By that time, the terrace was as noisy as the feast on the garden, but the guests were too drunk or entertained to notice.

Snot nosed prince, Souvi thought. He wasn't sure of what to do. On a side was Sakura holding that rod of hers and ready to crush whatever exited that ship. On the other side she was a complete, overly generous stranger. Oh, and hot.

Souvi looked at Rueben. "Fine. If you want to risk our lives by trusting your senses, then go ahead." He didn't lowered his gun though, "But you can be sure I'm not sharing it."
 Darth Kalverys
11-17-2007, 9:30 PM
"Do what you want, but when you're dead, I'll still be living, besides I never said to lower your guard... just talk peace, and they decide, if they attack, we fight back... but should they want peace, I say we grant them a chance to explain themselves... think about it... what if they want to 'cure' the kingdom too? Now think that if you killed them, what would we do, it'd be better as a team effort, rather than just a few people running around like chicken's with their heads cut off. You can be sure that I won't lower my guard, and you willingly accepted... this girl's help, did you not?"

Rueben closed his eyes, awaiting the response of one of his closer friends, but he honestly didn't think it would be a good response.
 Ctrl Alt Del
11-17-2007, 9:35 PM
The Palace seemed to shake. Souvi wasn't sure if it was the party or the ship's engine getting closer.

"I didn't 'willingly accepted' Sak-- her help" souvi answered, "But I guess you're right. We have little chance against such foes." He lowered his gun.
 Empress Padme
11-17-2007, 10:16 PM
Sakura lowered her rod." Your right. Besides there are other ways to destroy an enemy. " she gave a wicked smile." Yes manipulation and trickery might work if they seem uncooperative. You guys are smart, if you don't mind can I join you guys ?"
 Darth Kalverys
11-17-2007, 11:22 PM
"I don't see why not... Sukura right?" Rueben asked. "I'm not really sure how I know your name... but I think that's it... I think I remember meeting you a while ago. I'd watch out for Souvi, however... I'm the level headed... 'sibling' of our pack. I get everything through trickery and manipiulation... like you said, whereas he'd just prefer to kill a person to get what he wants."

Rueben shot a glance at Souvi, and saw that Souvi was staring at the ground, blushing. He made a mental note of it, Awwww... someone has their first crush.
 Empress Padme
11-18-2007, 1:58 AM
" Yay, Don't mind me I can drink with the best of them. I can very much be one of the guys. I'm a black mage. The person on that ship that I'm looking for is my sister and if what heard from my sources she....killed our parents. We have issues but I think I can use that to our advantage. Guilt can be a very useful weapon." Sakura said, she looked at Souvi blushing which made her blush. " I had a death wish but oddly that wish has altered. I think living just got a whole lot better." she smiled.
 DrPhil2501
11-18-2007, 2:18 AM
The ship stood in mid air above the rooftop of the Citadel. Down below to the ground level were hundred, perhaps thousands, of people standing near the Palace. Noises of music, cheering and laughing could be heard, they were obviously enjoying the New Year's Festival. Looking down at the Citadel was the way in; the long narrow shaft running down the building, making it seem almost like a tube.

Cid pulled on the mouth piece of his Pilot Headset, and made an announcement.

"Attention. Destination has been reached. Team 1, meet in the Cargo Hold for further preparation and further instructions."

Team 1 Cid refered to was the group that was to infiltrate the Citadel and steal the artifact. While the remaining Team 2 was provided as backup.

Randon just hearing the announcment throughout the entire ship, followed orders and proceeded down to the Cargo Hold. He exited the crew quarters, down the security/living area and climbed down the metal steps to the hold.

The Cargo Hold was filled with boxes and crates filled with supplies, like what you would normally see in a ship. Except in the very center was mechanical winch, with a thick chain line attatched to a hook for holding harnesses. To summarise, it was like a crane. It was recently installed, so that diving down through the roof shaft would be a lot more safer.

While he waited for the others, Randon opened one of the Cargo Boxes, and pulled four harnesses that was to wrap around the chest.
 SkywalkerRules
11-18-2007, 2:38 AM
((Guys, I am so sorry for taking so long! Had problems with my computer. But it's working now! :D ))

Angel woke from her sleep. How long did she slumber? Anyway, it didn't matter. Suddenly, she heard Cid's annoucement.

"Attention. Destination has been reached. Team 1, meet in the Cargo Hold for further preparation and further instructions."

"Team 1? That's me!" She got up, got her weapons, and headed for the door. When she looked down, there was a bottle, with potions in it. The young girl picked it up, and smiled. "Errol and Suki. Gotta thank them when I get the chance."

Angel ran down to the Cargo Hold, and met Randon. "Hey. I just remembered that Captain Solidus said to join you." She blushed. "That is... if it's okay with you."
 DrPhil2501
11-18-2007, 2:55 AM
((s'okay SR. I was sorta away too. Studying.)

"Heh... your blushing, kid!" Randon smirked. "Do you hold a fatal attraction towards me, or something?" he flirted. But it ended in laughter. "I'm just kidding. I might be a bit old for your tastes, kid."

Randon was always firtatious around girls. It was part of his personailty. But he thought Angel as more of a sister to him.

"And yeah, you better wait here with me until the others arrive." He handed her a harness.

"Where the hell is Solid?"

He nicknamed his captain "Solid" for two reasons. One: it was a short version of his real name Solidus. And two; it was a way of displaying respect and friendship towards his captain.
 Empress Padme
11-18-2007, 3:24 AM
Suki ran to Randon and Angel ." Ummm hate to me a pain again but noone informed me which team I was on. Angel ,our sleeping beauty. I say that out of love for you are able to sleep and are a beauty. Angel you missed me getting turned down. But my broken heart will not interfere with the mission. I shall overcome. Okay I overcame. There's always Random." she smiled at Random." But we may flirt each other to death.I have no idea where Errol is since I left him."
 Ctrl Alt Del
11-18-2007, 5:33 AM
Souvi could swear he had heard movement inside the ship or outside it. Whatever it was, he was sure none of the people around him had made it.

The young thief raised his head and looked at Sakura "Manipulation? Okay, if we got the chance and IF they are willingly to talk..." he looked at Wonderbread who was with a finger on his nose "At least try to look strong, boy! Otherwise, you may just go back to the Royal, ьber-chambers you came from!" The boy had been not disrespecting or anything, but Souvi's hate for the Royal family was speaking that time.
 Empress Padme
11-18-2007, 5:45 AM
Sakura went over Souvi and whispered. " Are you sure the Prince can handle fighting and stuff. He looks a little weak. I would like to think my sister wouldn't kill me at first sight but the rumors, I just don't know anymore." she tried to hide a tear falling from her cheek.
 Darth Kalverys
11-18-2007, 6:00 AM
"He is strong enough!" Rueben barked, at the third black mage in the party. "I would know... I trained him myself! You gonna ask if I'm strong enough, eh? I'm only like three months older than him... and Souvi's not much older than me! So back off!"

That was the first time in seven years that Rueben had lost his "cool", so he closed his eyes and took 9 deep long breaths, before speaking again.

"Your sister won't harm you... I sense her intentions are not... well aren't that bad... however, she probably doesn't know your here." Rueben said. "Souvi... guard her... don't let Sakura's sister kill her..."
 Ctrl Alt Del
11-18-2007, 6:05 AM
Souvi was going to answer her, but stopped halfway. He noticed the tear that she tried to hide. Suddenly, she didn't seemed a paranoid assassin at all, just a girl with confused feelings. "Hey--" He started, but his voice fainted. He looked down and took a deep breath. Again "Hey, beautiful... don't. Don't cry. I don't know that sister of yours, but if she is anything like you, then I doubt she would harm you."

He didn't looked at Rueben or the prince, who was probably muttering now, he just waited the response looking the gardens. Ever vigilante, Souvi confused for one moment on which hand his gun was...
 Empress Padme
11-18-2007, 6:08 AM
Sakura blushed." You think I'm beautiful ?How could your friend hear a whisper? Great hearing your friend has. No offense Prince just worried about your Highness. Good to know you handle your enemies ,makes you a great Prince in my book. Being in the frontlines is not a place you usually see royalty. Good to see that changing." Sakura gave the prince a thumbs up." Yes Souvi guard this body as if your life depended on it." she tried not to laugh. " Sweet that you guys are watching out for me. It's a first. All kidding aside ,thanks guys."
 Darth Kalverys
11-18-2007, 6:40 AM
"Do you honestly wanna know how I can hear a whisper? I've had to learn to open my ears, even if someone was only talking in a mere whisper... my parents... they died, and I wouldn't let myself go into the care of child services, not when I could handle myself." Rueben said, calmly.

"I'm not offended, but my sister is also... a strong fighter, however... willful and headstrong... she's better suited in her chambers... she barely comes out of them... even for a simple party." Wonderbread said, shaking his head. "Something's going on in the ship however... they should be out by now... they've been landed for about 20 minutes... haven't they... all I know is it was a while ago that they landed."
 Ctrl Alt Del
11-18-2007, 6:47 AM
Souvi seemed to awake from a profound sleep. "Your 'Royal highness' is right. They've landed an awful lotsa time ago and we haven't seen any movement. I wonder if we should go to the-- objective before the guards perform their change, and..." Souvi looked down at Wonderbread "wait, boy, you may be of some use, after all"...
 Empress Padme
11-18-2007, 7:08 AM
" My bet is that their dividing into groups and with a ship like that It would take time to group up. There would be alot of comotion,easy to board...hmmmm." Sakura began to wonder." My sister and I are bonded she knows I'm here but that also means I use it and draw her out.I can manipulate her into helping us. Up to you guys. Her mind is weak right now."
 Darth Kalverys
11-18-2007, 7:22 AM
"I don't see where your going with this Souvi." Rueben said, then he turned to Sakura. "Go ahead... then once we're finished talking to her, send her back on board and make her explain my... our... terms of agreement, we help them and in return, they don't die... however... don't tell them that our goal is the same. That ought to be a surprise."

Rueben smiled, flashing his teeth.

Wonderbread stepped up and looked strait into Souvi's eyes. "What do you want me to do? Let me guess... since I'm part of the Royal family, you think I can waltz right in and take the artifact? No... there is only one person in this party that could... or even would do that... and that's only because my father gave him special privileges. Obviously it's Rueben..."

Rueben had to think quickly... Souvi would be furious that he didn't know that, that Rueben had never thought to tell him. Oh well... maybe he'll think it was my memory... after all... my memory has got to be the worst one in the entire universe!
 DrPhil2501
11-18-2007, 7:40 AM
Randon didn't know exactly what to say after Suki's little speech.

"Hmmm... Suki's starting to act a little bit strange...er..." he thought to himself. Randon viewed her normally as the silent type on board the ship. He pulled out one of his pistols and smacked an ammo clip into it.

"Yes, well... we can think about that later on. Right now, I suppose you could tag along with Team 1. We could always use an extra hand, though thats sort of the Captains decision..."

((ooc: not really, you can come along if you want. :p))

Randon pulled on the slide of the pistol back, and released it. He was ready to "rock-and-roll".
 Empress Padme
11-18-2007, 7:41 AM
Sakura sat down and went into a trance like state. " I'm using her Confuse against her, she just Confuse her own friends she's coming."

Suki worked her way down to Sakura.Sakura walked over to her sister and smacked her. Sakura was shaking. " I'm not here to kill you though you deserve it. We can help you if your team doesn't want our help they could end up meeting an untimely demise not by us per say but others. This is not a threat."

Suki cried. " They forced me to kill them. I'm sorry. I thought they would let you go. I did it to save us."

" Well they didn't let me go and they did things to me that they never did to you and you know how I know that ? You still have innocense in you. What they did to me shaped me. What you did to our parents shaped me. You escaping without me shaped me! But then I wouldn't have met these guys here. What you mean they forced you?" Sakura was choking back tears.

" They held my hands and put a gun in them and made me do it. I came back for you later but I was told you killed your captors. That they were charred. You used Fire on them didn't you ? I have missed you sissy." Suki hugged her sister tightly. Sakura stood there confused and shocked.
 Ctrl Alt Del
11-18-2007, 7:51 AM
This time, Souvi was sure he heard something. And it wasn't coming from the the ship, but from in the castle. He couldn't determine where it was a party goer that had gone crazy and started doing some loud noises or something else.

Souvi sharp eyes turned to Rueben. "Never thought of telling me that, Rueben? It would make things, I dunno, more simple?" He tried not to get too upset with his friend, at least now he knew of an easier way to infiltrate the tower.

Again with the strange noises. He could swear he heard faint footsteps.

He turned to Sakura, who wasn't crying anymore. He felt relieved for some reason. "If you think you can talk her in, good for all of us".
 SkywalkerRules
11-18-2007, 8:00 AM
"Great! So we got three! I think. That's good."

When she glanced at Randon, she thought of him as a brother too. A brother that was funny, kind, and kinda headstrong. Ah well...

Angel smiled. "I agree though, Randon. Wonder where the Captain's at." She shrugged.

"Oh well! Let's get this thing going!" She smiled exictedly. Finally, some action!
 Empress Padme
11-18-2007, 8:01 AM
" So Suki what name do you go by now ?" Sakura asked.

" They know me as Suki Hawkeye."

" I used Diwa."

" Mother's name ?"

" Yeah."

" That guy looks like the prince."

" That's cause he is and he would like to meet your crew."

" I'm just a burden to the ship, their not my crew."

" Can you take us to them?"

Suki nodded her head yes.

Sakura wiped her tears. " Boys we have an invite. We can board."
 Darth Kalverys
11-18-2007, 8:02 AM
"No doubt it's the king... in his drunken state." Rueben said, observing the fact that Souvi kept turning towards the castle. "I hear the footsteps too, I just didn't think you would be able to. Sorry... I forgot to tell you that I had access to the tower, I forgot I even had access to it."

Rueben looked at the ground.

"King's arrival in three... two... one." Rueben said. When he got to one... the King stepped out of some shadows, barely able to walk a straight line. Rueben and Wonderbread both sighed and walked over to each side of him, and steadied him.

"Your majesty..." Rueben said, formally. "May I be of any assistance?"

"N-hic-o... hic... I just need a-hic-few minutes." The king said.

Rueben left his side and bowed. "As you wish... but perhaps you should go lie down... you don't look that well."

"Sakura... Souvi... board the ship... the prince and I will be on there soon enough... we have to make sure the king doesn't kill himself trying to get to his bed." Rueben said, to his small entourage.
 DrPhil2501
11-18-2007, 8:07 AM
((wel'p... lets do this.))

As soon as the other team members arrived, Randon switched the control panel to open the hatch on the floor. As it slid open, a birds-eye view of the Citadel was seen.

Randon was the first to slip on his harness and attached it to the winch.

"Remember: stop at the 40th floor. I'll meey you down there!" he reminded the crew.

He jumped down through the hatch, and feeling a sense of safety that he had a rope attatched to him. He dived down through the open roof shaft and flew down a long, narrow shaft. He counted the floors as he was falling.

"82... 81... 80... 79..."
 SkywalkerRules
11-18-2007, 8:15 AM
Angel looked down, as Randon went down inside the Citadel. She grimaced a little.

"Oh, man. I'm not sure if I can do this. But... I have to follow orders."

She prepared herself to use the harnass to get down to the 40th floor of the palace. Angel tried her very best not to think of nothing bad about falling.

"Okay. Gotta do this. Gotta do this."

As she tightened the harnass around her, she silently slid down the Citadel, smoothly. "Oh dear! Okay, Angel calm down." She breathed.
 Ctrl Alt Del
11-18-2007, 8:20 AM
As much as Souvi thought that the King wasn't really worth the effort of aid, he let the Prince and Rueben to take care of him. He turned to Sakura and Suki. "Hey, sisters!" Souvi shouted "Aren't we going to-- oh, never mind." He stopped whatever he meant to say when he saw a shadow free falling from a hatch on the ship.

"Do one of you two know what just happened?" He asked the sisters.
 Empress Padme
11-18-2007, 8:21 AM
( has noone noticed Suki used a spell on them and is missing,lol)

" I can take you to them but their already stealing the thingy." Suki said.

" WHAT!!!" Sakura yelled." They are stealing it now!"
 Ctrl Alt Del
11-18-2007, 8:27 AM
Souvi looked upset. More than upset, he's eyes set on fire. He turned to where the prince and Rueben were, but they and the king had already left. He turned his head to Sakura. "Stay..." And left without more talking.

He ran and jumped the wall to corridor a level beneath. He wasn't worried with the guards anymore, as he had his gun on left and and his knife on the right. I AM going to take it. I AM!
Page: 2 of 5