Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The New Jedi Order

Page: 1 of 4
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 5:41 PM
50 Years has passed since the death of Luke Skywalker.The
Jedi Order is in shambles- literally.

A new Dark Lord of the Sith has emerged, yet has somehow kept his true identity secret. He has destroyed all the Jedi Enclaves , including, Coruscant and Dantooine.

However on a few of these Enclaves there are survivors. Survivors who will eventually all come together and face the Sith Lord. If they don't die or fall to the dark side first.....
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 5:52 PM
With the attack on the Jedi Enclave on Coruscant Javin Aldan head was still foggy as to the events that occurred. He sat out side of what was left of the Enclave and meditated on the events that took place.

He could hear his Masters voice say Stay calm and focus young one, and in time everything will be made clear.

Javin is a dedicated Jedi Guardian. Javin laughed a little "Some guarding I did" he said to himself. He then snapped himself to focusing on his meditation, hoping he could sense any other survivors in the wreckage of the Enclave.
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 6:02 PM
Rukia Granger's head was hurting. The Dantooine Jedi Enclave was in ruins. All she saw was rumble and dust.She coughed from the dust in the air.

" Is anybody alive!" she yelled but no answer.

Her side began to hurt , she placed her hand on it. She felt something warm.She looked at her hand. Blood was all over it. SHe clutched her side as she walked around for survivors then collapsed from the pain and blood loss.
 starmark2k
07-22-2007, 6:06 PM
Tau and Krail stood in an unfurnished, undecorated apartment room in the middle of the Nar Shaddar Corellian district. Other than the two men there were two small mats for sleeping and two packs. The two Jedi were wearing simple clothes, those worn by every other spacer on the planet to remain inconspicuous. They both also wore blind folds and currently they walk around each other in various unarmed battle poses.

The to men were on assignment on the smugglers moon when the enclaves were attacked and had been lying low since then.

Krail stopped moving for a brief second and felt out with the force finding exactly where is sparring partner was. The human jumped up and spun in the air to kick his Zabrak friend in the side of the head. Tau reacted by ducking down and letting Krail’s leg fly over his head, as the human landed the Zabrak punched out into opponent’s direction.

Moving his hand down the Guardian blocked the attack knocking it from his hand, the Human then countered, the zabrak block then countered, and this continued.

“I don’t see why we don’t just go back to Yavin and look for clues.” Krail asked continuing his blocking and counter attacks.

“We must remain patient, by the time we get there any evidence will be gone and the enemy will know of our survival.” Tau Replied as calmly as a man who was not in a fight.

“So what we just sit here until they come looking to kill us.” The guardian argued.

“No, but we wait for the force to guide us.” Tau replied as he blocked one of Krails moves then kicked him dead in the stomach knocking him back against a wall. “If you trust in the force fully, you will always find a way to defeat your enemy.”
 Art Of Betrayal
07-22-2007, 6:09 PM
*kicks the rubble* OW! blasted *mumbles* well looks like theres nothing left here ive been searching this place for hours. *hears a voice in the distance* Rukia!!!!!!

*runs to where the sound came from* as he approaches he see's her body on the ground *he races over to her checking her vitals, then meditating using the force to try to heal her*

i could probably do this better in my ship

he picks up her body gently and carries her to his ship which is hidden in a spot just outside where the temple use to be

*he lays her down in one of the beds* *meditates and focuses solely on healing her*
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 6:14 PM
Javin could feel something warm sliding over his eye. He raised his hand and gently put it on his forehead, he opened his eyes and noticed it was blood.

"Let's see if I've recovered enough energy yet." Javin tried to use force heal, but to no success. "Guess that answers my question, lets try standing."

He slowly got up, once on his feet he began to feel dizzy and fell back on to the ground. "guess I sit here for now"

Javin then decided to yell towards the enclave to see if any one could hear him "Hello is any one still alive in there!!!"

He listens intently for any signs of survivors.
 Weave
07-22-2007, 6:17 PM
Taral Asedo's left-hand began to hurt again. Frostbite wounded it early in his childhood. And at times, where he could feel people die and suffer, it would fester, and he would squeeze it. This was one of those times. The Jedi Temple on Coruscant was in ruins, and he felt Dantooine suffer as well.

At least I'm hard to kill.

He thought to himself as rain began to come down,

I suppose running is something I should be used to.

He looked over his shoulder. There was an apartment complex nearby.
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 6:30 PM
Rukia wakes up in a bed.She sees a worried Stiehl looking at her.

" You survived!" she hugs him." What happened? So much death.I feel our Masters have become one with the Force.Along with many other Jedis. Not just here but on other enclaves.So much death."

She looks around."Are we on your ship?"
 Weave
07-22-2007, 6:37 PM
Edessa Saan'ke opened her eyes, only to close them again in pain. Her body was crippled and helpless under the rubble of the Jedi Temple. She tried to shift her weight into a more comfortable position, but she hissed in agony. There was too much strain on her body. She tried to scan her surroundings, but her sight failed her. She used the Force, but there was only grayness. She used her eyes un-aided, but everything was pitch black.

This is what I get for accepting a Jedi 'business' trip to Coruscant... trapped under the heap of a Jedi Temple... what a way to go.

She snickered at her misfortune. Then sadness swept over her face.

I wish I could have stopped it.

Edessa closed her eyes again.
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 6:40 PM
After a few hours enough of Javin's senses have returned that it allowed him to feel death all across the galaxy. So much of it that it made him feel uncomfortable. He attempted to use force heal once again, this time succeeding. He sighed heavily in frustration, Do not let your emotions get the better of you, learn to accept what has occurred, and learn from it, he heard his masters voice say.

Even after the death of his master he was still teaching Javin the ways of the Jedi, so he could one day be a good Jedi Master. Javin took deep breaths in and out centering himself. Finally he stood up slowly and was able to stand on his feet with out falling.

"Now walking" he said to himself. Carefully putting one foot in front of the other, he was able to walk with out a problem. He reached the remains of the enclave and started sorting threw the rubble hoping any one survived. While he sorted threw the rubble he yelled out "Can any one hear me!? Is any one still alive in here!?"
 Art Of Betrayal
07-22-2007, 6:43 PM
"ACK! you have the grip of a Wookie, the sith have attacked us and it feels like they have attacked the other enclaves as well. I just returned as the attack had left i couldn't stop it i'm so sorry, i wish i could have been here to protect you and everyone else ." *sits quiet for a moment his fists clenched*

"But i don't think it is smart for us to stay here they might come back and well your in no strength to fight and then of course ill actually have to break a sweat to protect your butt again *laughs* so where do you think we should go?"
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 6:51 PM
" Wait, a Master lives. We must find him here then we can depart." Rukia told him.

She headed out to the destroyed Enclave.

"Stay alive,Master.We will find you." she said under her labored breathing.
 Fredi
07-22-2007, 6:54 PM
In Corellia master Fred Cruz was preparing for any type of attack that could be directed to the academy. He was very hurt by the event and all the deaths of the Jedi’s but he was prepare for anything directed to his academy and Corellia.

“How are the defenses?”- Fred asked to his padawan

“They are at a 100% of capacity master; do you think they will attack us?”- The padawan asked.

“No padawan, this academy is a small and is not much known in the galaxie, but he must be prepare incase something happens”- Fred responded

“Of course master, all the Jedi pilots of the academy are out in patrol and the republic has send some soldiers for extra help”- The padawan informed

“Thanks, we must wait for any call of any other jedi or enclave out there, let me know any news padawan”- Fred ordered
 Black Knight of Keno
07-22-2007, 7:11 PM
The clack of a walking stick broke th deadly silence of the wrecked enclave. The main entrance was in prime condition except for the doors but otherwise it seemed as if everything else was smashed or burned at least from the outside. The grunt of an old man sounded through the hall as the man entered the main hall and looked at the bodies literally everywhere. It was a massacre. After leaning next to a familiar sight, he sighed. The first line of defence had fought valiantly as their bodies had piled up around the entrance with deep lightsaber cuts in their bodies while another bunch of bodies littered the actual entrance way. Those bodies were the sith minions that had eventually gotten past the defences to ransack the place.

'And I thought we were supposed to take a new direction with the Order to avoid a new Knightfall' he thought when suddenly it cleared upon him. If it were a new Jedi Purge, would the Sith not leave minions behind to take care of returning or escaping jedi. Just then the humm of a lightsaber came from behind the man and as the jedi turned he saw two of the minions standing there. Fallen jedi no doubt since they were not well enough trained to handle power of his magnitude alone.

The two minions rushed for the man but before even getting two steps forwards the other had been flung against a heap of fallen roof while the other kicked helplessly in the air until the Master's electric judgement finished the man's life.
'Pathetic even for the Sith' he thought and turned once more to see the bloodbath with a deep sigh. As he made his way further inside his hooves and staff made an equally sharp noise echoing from what was still left of the crumbling walls that once had been beautiful.
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 7:17 PM
"Master, are you hurt?" Rukia said as she ran to help the Master ,who had fought off some Sith.

" You , Steihl, and I seem to be the only ones alive. We were about to leave on his ship but I sensed you." Rukia looked around at all the dead Jedi.

" Master, I think you may be the only Master to survive. So many .....are gone." her voice trailed off.
 Weave
07-22-2007, 7:30 PM
Taral stopped. He WAS walking towards the abandoned apartments, but he could feel something. He turned back towards the Enclave. There was something still there. Something alive.

Pain. It was the emotion that he felt the most. Both in himself, and in others. Perhaps he did have less than average Force capabilities, but it never put a damper on how easily he could read people. Taral started doing what he was good at... running. He ran towards the enclave.

He could see a figure, hunched over the rubble. He ran faster.

It was man. Taral slowed his pace to a stealthy walk.

"Hello?!" The man yelled. He was obviously searching the rubble.

Taral recognized the voice. It belonged to a man by the name of Javin... another student. Taral usually kept to himself... so he didn't really know too much about Javin. He got closer. Taral reached out his hand and touched the man's shoulder. Javin jerked around and looked at Taral.

"Don't worry," Taral said quickly, "Look,"

He showed Javin his lightsaber.

A smile broke over the man's face, "Thank the Force! There's so much emotion exploding through the air, that I can barely think,"

He turned back towards the rubble.

"But I think someone's down here, trapped,"

"There is,"

Javin looked back at Taral quizzically, "You seem absolutely sure that there is,"

"Yeah well, I may be the most pathetic excuse for a Jedi in the galaxy, but I can feel a person's pain as if it was another weight upon my own,"

He looked Javin in the eye. The man was clearly powerful in the Force. However, he looked very tired and he was bleeding.

He squatted next to Javin and they both began to remove the surface rubble.

After a while Taral stopped. He looked into a dark hole. He put a hand to his head and rubbed it. Pain.

"Hey, you alright?" Javin asked.

Taral continued to look at the hole. Then after a moment he responded, "Here. Dig here,"

Javin and Taral frantically cleared away the hole. As they dug deeper, Taral noticed a figure.

"Hey look at this!" Taral shouted, his finger pointing at the figure.

Javin saw it. He stood up and held out his hand. Taral watched and saw Javin telekinetically lift up a huge pillar and toss it aside... uncovering a woman. Javin collapsed to his knees, and cringed in pain at the sudden use of energy. Taral pulled the unconscience woman from her tomb.

Her lifted her up in his arms and scanned her for injuries. Her left leg was very limp, possibly broken. Her breathing was terribly labored signaling that a few of her ribs were perhaps broken as well.

Javin was struggling to get to his feet, but the resilient man managed to stand up straight again.

"Come on, I have a place we can stay at," Taral said to Javin
 Black Knight of Keno
07-22-2007, 7:30 PM
The master chuckled and shook his head at Rukia. He straightened his back and looked at the two jedi now infront of him.
"Hmm... All dead? I think not. The Order lives even if the Jedi do not. The Masters of this place were begging to be shown what the Sith can do after straying so far from the teachings of Grand Master Skywalker" the man said and chuckled some more before turning to see the main entrance.

"Lead the way, youngsters. We must hurry to your ship. The Sith may have placed bombs all around this building and if that is the case, I do not want to be here when they detonate" he said and clacked his staff against the floor before heading towards where at least the landing platforms used to be located. But how much could they have changed in a mere five year of his absence, anyhow. The Equine Master would think not too much.
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 7:35 PM
Javin didn't recognize the man, but he trusted the man. Hopefully he wont get us killed, Javin thought. As he followed his fellow Jedi carrying the injured woman he heard the noise of a light saber activating and some one saying "And where do you think your gong?"

Javin stopped and turned around quickly activating his light saber as he did. He used a stance that only his mater knew and taught him, the the light saber near his face, it made it glow a faint blue.

"Get the girl out of here, Hurry. I'll handle our visitor." Javin shouted to his male compainion.

Physically and mental exhausted he wasn't sure if he would be able to hold the Dark Jedi for long, but he was willing to give it all he had.
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 7:50 PM
Kataar-Jedi Enclave

A Miraluka named Tohru Lavery walked around the dead.She was the only one alive.Just like her ancestor Visas Marr had been. Kataar was once again in ruins.

Two Sith tried to jump her from behind, but she killed them in an instant with her violet lightsaber.

"Find me , somebody." she called out to the Force, hoping some Jedi would hear her or feel her presence.
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 7:59 PM
As Javin was ready to attack the Dark Jedi he heard a voice say Find me , somebody, he knew this voice it was Tohru Lavery. He glared at the Dark Jedi Coldly.

"Looks like we have to finish this later." Javin said as he used force push on the Dark Jedi knocking him against the wall.

He was now weaker then before, but he ran after his male companion. When he spotted him still holding the injured female at the bottom of the stairs of the ruined enclave he yelled out to him "Hey! Wait up"

Javin finally reached them, "I'm certain you heard the voice too, We need to head to Kataar."

"Yes, I heard it too, just continue to follow me will ya." the man responded as he continued to walk. Walking now was beginning to become tiresome, but he had no time to rest, not until he found how who that Dark Jedi was, and who destroyed so many innocent lives.
 Weave
07-22-2007, 8:03 PM
They both sped off towards the apartments. Upon reaching one of the doors. Taral handed the woman over to Javin. Taral then placed a hand on the locked door. It opened, revealing an abandoned living room. There was still some furniture from the last residents.

"I guess this is home now,"
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 8:08 PM
Javin looked around at the abandoned apartment and sighed. This will have to do for now I guess Javin thought. He placed the woman down on the near by table. She was severely hurt and needed to be healed quickly.

"Lets hope I'm not to weak to heal you." Javin said to the unconscious female. With the strength he had left he used his healing ability on the female. With that he fainted from exhaustion.
 Weave
07-22-2007, 8:10 PM
Taral sighed.

"I can heal people too you know. I'm not a complete screw up," he said to the unconscience Javin.

He picked up the man and put him on the nearby couch.

"Take it easy buddy... we've all been through a lot,"

Taral looked around the room. Usually, there was some kind of stashed medical supplies in these apartments. Taral got to his knees and felt under one of the chairs.

He smiled in satisfaction, "Gotcha!"
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 8:20 PM
((OOC: I changed my last post weave just so you know))
 Weave
07-22-2007, 8:34 PM
Edessa opened her eyes. She was lying on a table, her robe wrapped tightly around her feeble body. She tried to get up but a sharp pain in her side forced her back down.

She looked up at the ceiling.

"Where am I?"

She smirked, "Stupid Juma,"
 Art Of Betrayal
07-22-2007, 8:39 PM
*Stiehl looks at the old master* "Come on lets get you to my ship and we will figure out where we need to go." *once they arrive at his ship* " So any ideas you two on where we need to go?"
 Fredi
07-22-2007, 8:41 PM
Everything was calm on Corellia.

“Padawan send a transmission to all the Jedi in need, tell them that here in the academy there is refuge for any Jedi or any one affected by this tragic”- Fred commanded the padawan.

“Yes master, right away.”- The Pawan responded to Master Cruz “Any Jedi in need, attention Any Jedi in need the enclave in Corellia is open for any refuge or any help to all the affected.”- The padawan transmitted the message.

“I hope this transmission is not too late to help”- Fred said
 Ferc Kast
07-22-2007, 8:45 PM
Phaedrus Starkiller heard a voice through the Force: Find me , somebody. Phaedrus felt the location of this voice; It was coming from Kataar. He punched in the hyperspace coordinates of his Jedi starfighter.

As his ship was getting ready to land while it was 60 feet from the surface, Phaedrus jumped out of his ship. He drew out his lightsaber and activated it. It's green blade emerged from the hilt. He ran towards the Jedi enclave. "Hello. Anybody here?" Phaedrus shouted when he got inside the ruined enclave.
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 8:51 PM
Javin woke up on a sofa "How did I get here" he grumbled.

Then all at onces everything came back. He shot up to his feet and said "Hows the girl, is she alright?"

Javin still not concerned about any remaining injuries he may have sustained. His only thought was the woman they found under the wreckage.
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 8:52 PM
" Over here!" she yelled.

Tohru stumbled,she sensed this person had not come to harm her.

"I am a Miraluka.My name is Tohru.My foot is caught. Please help." she had got her foot caught in rubble as she tried to move." I am the only survivor."
 Weave
07-22-2007, 9:04 PM
"Hey sleeping beauty... you up?"

It was a male voice. The voice was coming from the other room though.

Was he talking about me?

"The girl? Is she alright?" Said another man's voice frantically.

Oh, well that answers my question... But who are they? Could I tust them. Wasn't I supposed to be dying under a bunch of rocks?

She took a deep breath and attempted to sit up again. She clenched her teeth and tried to ignore the seething pain. Her back straightened and she sat up.

"Yeah... she'll be okay. It's you that I'm conscerned about. Take it easy,"

Edessa tried to stand up but her left leg was completely drained. She yelped at the sudden surge of pain.

Good job, Edessa

"What was that?" said the man who just woke up.

"I'll checked it out,"

She looked over at the doorway, her heart beating fast with nervousness.

Where's my lightsaber when I need it?

A brown haired man in a black robe appeared. He grinned when he saw her.

"Our little friend is up," He shouted to the man in the back, "And I think she was trying to make a break for it,"

He laughed then took a seat by the table she was on...

"So? What's your name?"
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 9:10 PM
Javin slowly got up onto his feet, and entered the room that his male companion entered. It appeared to Javin that she was uncertain of the people who saved her.

So? What's your name? he heard his male companion say.

It's hard to believe this guy is a Jedi, he certainly doest act like it Javin thought to himself.

He stepped pasted his male companion and bowed his head to the female saying "I'm Javin Aldan. A Jedi like yourself."
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 9:12 PM
Rukia told Stiehl." Head for Coruscant first.The more time passes ,the more survivors I feel."

Rukia started sensing something in the force.Her face turned pale.She went to the nearest seat.

" My parents....their dead."
 Art Of Betrayal
07-22-2007, 9:16 PM
"allright hold on to your seats" *stiehl takes off to Coruscant jumping to hyperspace to get ther as fast as he possible can, as they arrive in Coruscant he watches as Rukia runs out of the ship as soon as they land, and stiehl turns the ship off and takes off after her*
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 9:21 PM
Rukia pukes. Then cries her heart out. She sees Stiehl.

" Their dead.Sith..killed them.Don't say their now one with the Force. They didn't deserve this. They were farmers.Harmless. Why?!"

She layed down on the ground. Shaking.

" Why couldn't I protect them. I should have been there."
 Weave
07-22-2007, 9:26 PM
Edessa calmed down a bit. They were both Jedi.

"Nice to meet you Javin, I'm Edessa,"

She held out her hand and Javin shook it.

"Triumph?"

Edessa looked at Taral.

"Edessa means 'Triumph' in the ancient Arkanian dialect," he said.

"Yes... yes it does,"

Taral nodded thoughtfully. Javin looked at Taral in a slight bit of surprise. Taral smiled inwardly, I'm smarter than I let on comrades. More than you'll ever know.

"So what's Taral mean?" Javin asked, grinning.

Taral shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Javin saw at hurt look in his eye, and instantly took back what he said.

"He Who Protects," Taral whispered, "In the ancient Sith Language,"

And an akward silence fell between them.
 Art Of Betrayal
07-22-2007, 9:28 PM
Stiehl wraps his arms around Rukia not saying anything just letting her cry on his shoulder*
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 9:34 PM
Javin folded his arms across his chest and nodded at Taral.

"Do not worry Taral, you do not act like the Sith. And I hold no anger towards you. We have to work together if we are to survive."

All of a sudden Javin grabbed his side and collapsed to his knee's, not again he thought. Gritting his teeth because the pain was excruciating.

"It seems I still haven't fully recovered from healing you Edessa." Javin said grinning.
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 9:45 PM
Rukia pulled herself together.She looked at Stiehl.

" What would I do without you.Your my rock. I might be older but you are wiser."
She looked him in the eyes and for a brief moment thought of a very un- Jedi like thought.

" The Master is sleeping inside.I don't want to wake him.Maybe we should speak through the Force here to let the survivors know we are here."
 Weave
07-22-2007, 9:56 PM
Taral helped Javin to his feet and sat him down in the chair next to the table.

"There you go. I said take it easy, didn't I?"

"Healed me?" Edessa asked.

"Well, in case you didn't notice, your banged up pretty bad. Three broken ribs, a fractured leg, a couple scrapes that were almost deep enough to hit your spinal chord, and a nasty bumb on your head," Taral said calmly, sitting back down on the couch.

Edessa rubbed the back of her head, where the bump was.

"If it wasn't for me and my man Javin over there... well, quite frankly, you'd be dead," Taral smirked, "But... we just happened to be taking a relaxing walk when we found you and..."

Javin glared at Taral. Taral noticed Javin's glance, "Oh all right... I couldn't just be funny for a little bit?"

"Jedi are dead Taral... I don't think that's funny," Javin said coldly.

"Well, the best thing you can do about war is to laugh. Trust me, when you dwell on your pain for too long it leaves it's... scars,"

Taral's face resorted back to his earlier hurt expression. Something must have happened to him. Edessa thought to herself.

"Look," Edessa said sternly, "Let's get our heads out of the past and focus on the now,"

Taral smiled and Javin nodded in agreement.

"So what are we going to do?" she asked.
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 10:02 PM
Javin thought about it for several moments then said "why doesn't one of us try contacting the other threw the force. Let them know we are alive."

He knew he was to weak to attempt using the force again. And he didn't want Edessa risking her health either. Javin looked towards Taral and grinned slightly "Since how Edessa and I have been injured and need proper time to recover our strength your our only option. But be careful, there is no telling who might be listening in."

After that Javin gave Taral the go ahead to send a message.
 Ferc Kast
07-22-2007, 10:06 PM
Phaedrus turned off his lightsaber and put it on his belt. He ran over to Tohru. With his left hand, he used the Force to lift rubble off her foot. With his right hand, he picked up Tohru so as to avoid her foot being caught again.

"There you are." Phaedrus said, putting her back on the ground gently.
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 10:11 PM
" Thank you, fellow Jedi. My life is yours. Like I said I am the lone survivor.."Tohru said to
him.

"I owe you my life." she heard rumbling sounds behind her."We are not alone. Sith surround us." She took out her lightsaber and began attacking the enemies.
 Weave
07-22-2007, 10:23 PM
Taral rolled his eyes, "Yeah... get the inept Jedi to do it," Taral replied sarcastically.

Edessa and Javin continued to stare at him. "Alright, alright,"

Taral closed his eyes and pushed his thoughts behind him. The rush of the galaxy was an odd feeling, usually it was like a cool mist that refreshed your senses. But this time, it was painted in red, and the agony was very intense. He pushed past all the erratic impulses that he could feel in the souls of the citizens of the galaxy. He felt an intense tugging sensation.

Dantooine.

There were survivors on Dantooine.

Katarr.

The emptiness was depressing on Katarr, death ran like a raging river. But among the ruin, Taral could sense two survivors.

Taral let out a cry through the Force. Letting the survivors know that Coruscant didn't loose it's Jedi.

Then there was something else... a repeating message was being pulsed weakly through the Force.

Correlia.

Correlia? Taral was skeptical. He had a bad feeling. But he didn't lose hope.

Taral opened his eyes and said, "Dantooine, Katarr, and... Correlia,"

"Correlia?" Javin asked.

"Yeah," Taral replied, "Someone's sending a constant message saying that it's safe... but I don't know. I think we should head to Dantooine first,"

"Kamparas hasn't fallen yet... I don't think," Edessa replied, "We can go there after the other planets,"

"Yeah... but what about a ship? We need a ship to even get off this world," Taral asked.
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 10:30 PM
"My master had a ship, he taught me how to pilot it. After his death he gave it to me, it's called StarWind." Javin replied.

Then Javin sensed something in the force, which made him smile.

"I sense that three Jedi have come to Coruscant, and I sense one might be a master. I'll try to contact them."

Javin used the energy he had to push threw all the pain he felt in the galaxy to the one of the other Jedi that arrived on Coruscant...

Hello? This is Javin Aldan, A Jedi Knight from the Coruscant Enclave. I'm here with two others. Hope you can hear me.

And Javin did hope, that they received his message.
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 10:34 PM
" I can hear someone." Rukia was so happy she jumped up and down.

"We are outside the Jedi Enclave in Coruscant, so you must be inside the place I see.We have a ship and a Jedi Master. If you can reach us try." she said through the Force.
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 10:39 PM
Javin sighed with relief. And looked at his companions "They got my message, They are outside the Jedi Enclave."

Then Javin remembered about the Dark Jedi and shot up out of his seat with panic on his face. He reached out again threw the force.

You need to get out of there quickly, there is a Dark Jedi in that area. Hurry I'll have some one meet you, he'll bring you to where we are.

Javin shot a look at Taral and said "You need to go and get them" then he turned his attention to Edessa "If your able to help him out, we don't know how powerful that Dark Jedi is."
 Weave
07-22-2007, 10:55 PM
"Don't worry, I'll do it. You two stay here and take it easy," Taral said in a serious tone.

Edessa looked at him questioningly, "Wait a second. Why didn't the Dark Jedi just track us here,"

"Because Dark Jedi are stupid," Taral said, rushing to the door.

She looked at Javin for an answer but he shrugged. Although, Javin did have a feeling that Taral was keeping them hidden from the Dark Jedi... somehow.

Taral saw a ship next to the ruins of the Jedi Temple.

Nice Ship

He saw two figures standing next to it. He sighed.

Not a Dark Jedi in sight.

However, he felt an icy shiver run up his spine. The air seemed corse and the ground was sick. He quickened his pace.

Shouldn't have said that.
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 11:06 PM
Rukia sensed a Dark Jedi near her." The Sith are still here - attack."

Rukia got out her lightsaber. She attacked the Dark Jedi with all her might.Her weakness in combat showed. She then used Force Wave. This gave her enough time to finish the Dark Jedi off.
 Art Of Betrayal
07-22-2007, 11:21 PM
*watches as she kills the sith* about damn time you learned how to use that thing *smirks* thats my girl alright lets secure the area and make sure there are no more

*looks over the siths body searching it for anything of value taking anything worth any value*

Well we can probably sell some of this seeing we won't have the council to supply us with anything
Page: 1 of 4