Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The New Jedi Order

Page: 4 of 4
 Weave
07-24-2007, 12:01 AM
Taral jerked his hand away, A searing sharp pain pulsed in his head.

"Uggghhh!" Taral fell to his knees.

Death and Pain
 Empress Padme
07-24-2007, 12:08 AM
(last post for me,me tired.)

Rukia woked up and dragged herself inside.

" Tohruis a Sith.Kiiled her.Help." she passes out again on the chamber floor.
 Fredi
07-24-2007, 12:09 AM
((occ:Me too))
The master was going to stand his hand when the padawan felt a pain in his head.

“Huh?, are you ok? ….. MEDIC! … MEDIC!!”- Master Fred said as he used the force to stable the vital sings of the padawan

In that instant the medic arrived a tucked him to the medical facility.
 Weave
07-24-2007, 12:30 AM
Edessa woke with a fright...

Taral... Rukia...

Edessa burst out of the room with her lightsaber turned on, the blue blade illuminated the hallway as she searched for Rukia.

---------

Taral felt his body being taken away... but the pain in his head didn't abate.

"Nnn- No..." Taral said. The man above him looked down at him and quickened his pace.

"Stop!" Taral shouted, "Stop! Rukia... in pain,"

"STOP!" Taral shouted... his vision blurred again...

He found himself running down back towards where he felt Rukia's pain... the frantic yelling of the medics could be heard behind him.

He didn't care though... the Sith were attacking.

---------

"Sir, Tohru struck early without the consent of our leader," The Dark Jedi reported to Skurr.

Skurr's antannae hardened at the response.

*Young Sith... I cannot stand their irrationality... no matter, comence the attack and land me on Correlia... I will take care of the Jedi survivors personally*

The Killik then quickly scattered to the back of the ship near the loading ramp. When the ship lands, Skurr thought to himself, I will assassinate those surviving Jedi... Master will reward my success.

The Killik grasped his lightsaber and waited for the ship to touch ground.
 Empress Padme
07-24-2007, 12:50 AM
Rukia woke up...again.Walked to were everyone else was .

"TOHRU IS A SITH.KILLED HER.SHE CHOPPED MY ARM OFF!!!!"she yelled."Can somebody please treat me I keep passing out from blood loss.Thank you."
 Weave
07-24-2007, 1:28 AM
Edessa rounded the corner in a flash. She saw Rukia clutching her arm... or at least, what was left of it.

"Oh no... Rukia!" Edessa shouted, trying to get her attention.

Rukia turned her head and stared at Edessa.

Skurr clambered down the loading ramp very quickly on his Killik legs.

*Let us see if they can run any further* And with that, The Sith Assassin bent the light around him... rendering himself invisible.

Taral skid down the hall and looked to his right, he saw a pale blue light shining off the wall. He rounded the corner to find Rukia and Edessa. Edessa was helping ukia stop bleeding. He bolted over to them and assisted Edessa.

"We gotta get out of here... the Sith have landed!" Taral said frantically.
 Empress Padme
07-24-2007, 3:08 AM
Mistress Vala sat in her chair, not happy.

"Doesn't Skurr know our Master is down there.Find him and tell him to abort.There has been a change in plans.We must leave here and head for Korriban at once.The Master will deal with his failure later."Vala said,her appearance hid behind her long,large cloak.
"Besides I have more than one spy down there and I NEED THEM ALIVE. Now go and alert Skurr of that!"

Corsett Cavaar leaped out of her ship the "Millineum Hawk". She looked around.

" Looks like I made it in time.Better late than never."

She brought out her viridion double-bladed lightsaber and tore threw the Dark Jedi .They all fell like dominos.
She walked over their dead bodies.

" You guys suck ,just like the ones on Telos.I didn't even break a sweat."

She walked into the Enclave.

"HelloI'm a good Jedi. Be really happy if you don't attack me."

She kept walking." I killed some Sith outside.They are retreating for some reason.It is safe to come out now and not kill me." she looked confused." HELLO.Here Jedis,Jedis,nice Jedis, any Jedis,except Dark Jedis"
 Divide&Conquer
07-24-2007, 6:47 AM
Javin woke to some one yelling in the hall of the Secrete Jedi Enclave on Corellia. He rolled on to his back and slowly stood up, then he heard the voice again say HELLO.Here Jedis,Jedis,nice Jedis, any Jedis,except Dark Jedis

He walked out of the room cautiously then down the hall, with his back pressed against the wall, light saber in hand ready to be activated. Then he saw a female wondering around, Javin steps closer to the female saying

"Who are you?"
 Ferc Kast
07-24-2007, 9:26 AM
Phaedrus thought he heard someone scream TOHRU IS A SITH... He drew out his lightsaber. He activated it. Its' green blade emerged from the hilt. I gave a ride here to a Sith?!! How could I be so foolish? Time to make up for being foolish.

He was wandering in the hall. He kept looking behind him. He bumped into someone in front of him. "Oops. Sorry about that. Wait a second. You're one of the survivors, aren't you?" Phaedrus said, immediately.
 Reclaimer
07-24-2007, 10:54 AM
Ryu emerged from the wreckage of a shuttle. All around it, bodies of Sith Assassins lay, dead. He crossed his arms, and looked in the distance. Another shuttle was landing not too far from here, and unloading more assassins. Ryu shook his head in disgust.

"Poor excuses for assassins if you ask me. Didn't even know I was on their ship."

Ryu broke in to a force fueled run towards the shuttle. On the way, another shuttle flew overhead. Ryu sensed a weak presence onboard the craft.

"A Sith Apprentice, no doubt. He shouldn't be a problem."

Ryu ducked behind the shuttle as the assassins entered an interesting doorway. The back hatch of the shuttle was still down. Ryu peered inside, and saw two pilots. He tossed a thermal in and ducked. Seconds later, the shuttle was no more.

The explosion caught the attention of two assassins, who came back to investigate. As they turned their back from the wreckage, Ryu emerged from the flames and struck them both with one blow. He turned around kicked the closest assassin down. Ryu deactivated his saber, and entered the doorway.

As Ryu walked around, camouflaged in the Force, he spotted two people, a male and a female. The male was doing a terrible job at hiding, and the female was being careless with her kills. But the female mentioned a ship, and that was just what Ryu needed.

Ryu stood, still camouflaged, to watch how this played out.
 Empress Padme
07-24-2007, 1:46 PM
((OCC: This RP is shutting down. My apologizes to you all))
Page: 4 of 4