Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The New Jedi Order

Page: 2 of 4
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 11:26 PM
" Your girl?" Rukia blushes.
 Art Of Betrayal
07-22-2007, 11:28 PM
yes how long have i known you and saved your butt its about time you can defend yourself besides maybe youll be able to save me some day, that would be a pleasent change of events then again i would probably suffer a very big ego blow and then i would go insane trying to save everyone i could just to make up for it

now where we going now?
 Weave
07-22-2007, 11:33 PM
Taral stopped dead in his tracks as another Dark Jedi appeared in front of him. Taral narrowed his stare and ignited his cyan lightsaber. He pointed his finger at the Sith and arched his lightaber behind his head in the Soresu form. The Dark Jedi sped towards him and slashed at him wildly, raw emotion visibly showed in the Sith's eyes. Taral blocked it and jump to the left. The Dark Jedi let loose a series of angry but precise thrusts and stabs. The Dark Jedi's speed had been greatly increased but Taral's defensive stance kept him from being sliced up. Taral retaliated with a horizontal slash aimed for the neck. The Dark Jedi ducked under and rolled. As he came up from his tuck and roll, the Sith nicked part of Taral's pelvis. Taral hissed in agony and turned back towards the attacker, his hip seared with a festering burn. The Dark Jedi's lips curled into a malicious smile.

Taral heard the clap of boots hit the ground behind him. He could feel another Dark Jedi's presence behind him. He heard them snicker. They both jumped towards him, spinning their lightsabers in hand, intending to finish him off.

Taral's vision blurred, he let his hands fly to his side and felt the Force explode from him.

A destructive ripple of Force Repulsion sent both Dark Jedi tumbling through the air. One of the unfortunate duo got impaled on a rod that was sticking out from the ruins of the Enclave. The other Jedi got up and yelled in fury, running at Taral at full speed. Toral lifted small pebbles telekinetically and used them to parry the Dark Jedi's attack in a blue light with Force Ray. Taral then thrusted his lightsaber through the man's chest.

The body fell limp and Taral clutched his side. His fingers started to ache again. He turned to his fellow Jedi. They managed to mop things up pretty easily. He rolled his eyes.

"I need to learn how to do that,"
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 11:37 PM
" You mean your not insane now." she joked." I'm not some damsel in distress you know. Jedi counslers are not known for their lightsaber skills ,their known for Force powers and negotiating."

" I don't really know how to help them in there.Master is still asleep."
 Weave
07-22-2007, 11:41 PM
Taral walked towards the Jedi, his side still burning.

"Hey, are you two alright?"
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 11:46 PM
" Our we alright ,are you alright?" Rukia asked him.

" My name is Rukia and you look like you need some healing." She went over to him." I'm a Jedi Counsler.Healing is what I'm good at."
 Weave
07-22-2007, 11:47 PM
"Hey sister! You're not the only Jedi Counsler, running around and killing Sith!" Taral looked at them defiantly.
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 11:56 PM
Attitude much she thought to herself.

" We came here to help. Dantooine was destroyed. If you don't want our help, that's fine." Rukia says and heads to the ship but before she can reach it a Dark Jedi comes out of nowhere and captures her and takes her away on a Sith ship.
 Weave
07-23-2007, 12:00 AM
(((Are we going to uh... stop for the day? cause all our rp'ers have left for today)))
 Art Of Betrayal
07-23-2007, 1:43 AM
*runs to his ship hoping the other jedi is following and chases after the sith ship*
 Empress Padme
07-23-2007, 2:28 AM
OCC- IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL PLAYERS TO READ IN BACKSTAGE CASTING CALL. DO NOT POST HERE UNTIL YOU HAVE READ IT.CONTAINS MAJOR INFO AND CHANGES
 Divide&Conquer
07-23-2007, 3:18 AM
((OOC: Writing three in the morning sweet.))

Javin waited impatiently for his friends to return. He could sense the conflict outside which made him move uneasily in his chair. Damn I should be out there helping them, not sitting here.

Everything is alright Javin, you can sense that threw the force can you not? his masters voice said echoing in Javin's head

Yes master I can. Javin replied

And he could with a sigh of relief he was happy that his friends got away from the Dark Jedi.

Javin looked over to Edessa and asked "how are you feeling?"

But then he sensed a disturbance. He sat up straight in his chair, "something isn't right, Taral where are you?" he said in frustration.
 Weave
07-23-2007, 3:49 AM
Edessa placed a hand on her side, it still pained her to so much as twitch, but other than that she felt fine.

"I'm okay, just a little bewildered. I mean, I've only just waken up... surrounded by people I don't even know..."

"... but it could be worse... I'm not dead and I'm not some Sith prisoner... so I suppose that's something to be smiling about,"

She thought for a moment, Not that there's too much to smile about... especially with a near genocidal extermination of the Jedi going around.

"Thanks by the way... for healing me. I... I guess I owe you one, huh?"
 Divide&Conquer
07-23-2007, 3:54 AM
As Javin tried to stand he looked over at Edessa.

"You owe me nothing. I'm sure if our situations were reversed you would do the same for me."

Trying to stand pained Javin greatly, he didn't think he was injured this badly, but Taral was taking to long and he began to worry. Javin looked eagerly at the door for Taral and the others.
 Black Knight of Keno
07-23-2007, 4:06 AM
The master was still meditating in his small quarters, levitating a foot off the ground at least. The very nature of the Force was changing and it's will even more so. These changes were a serious matter and so he turned to examine the other jedi in the area with the Force. He felt secrets, passion, fear, sadness. All things that could make the situation even more worse for the Order's survival. The force was strong with every survivor and he did not doubt it, taking they did survive a sneaky attack by the Sith while their Masters were taken down too easily. Then he was violently shaken from his meditation by the ship jerking into motion. The old Jedi crashed onto the bed he was levitating over and then smashed against the floor of the ship after rolling of.

Valentios rose up and clacked his cane onto the side of the bed a few times before heading out of the door. The Equine headed for the cockpit while wondering the sudden departure. Not only was it surprising but also completely irrational and rash. So he entered the cockpit and as the first thing he did smacked the young Jedi at the controls.
"You won't catch him this way. Turn back and pick up the rest of the survivors here. You know it yourself. Unless you shoot it down he'll get away with Rukia without even getting a sweat" the old man said and sat down on the seat behind the pilot.
 Weave
07-23-2007, 4:12 AM
Edessa sat in silence. Maybe she would say thanks again... but she didn't.

Taral was taking a long time... there wasn't really anything complicated in leading three lost Jedi back to some make-shift home. There was something obviously wrong.

She closed her eyes. She didn't like sitting there, doing nothing... but it wouldn't help much if she went out and got herself killed.

A lose-lose situation either way...

She decided to break the unnerving silence between her and Javin, "What do you think about that Taral guy? He feels a little... odd to me. Sure, he acts like some random passer-by but... I don't know... I don't really trust people I can't read,"
 Divide&Conquer
07-23-2007, 4:19 AM
Javin stood there for a few moments lowering his head, closing his eyes, and folding his arms across his chest. He then turned to her and smiled, then sat back down in his chair.

"He may be hard to read, but so far he has helped us. So for now we have little choice but to trust him. Keep in mind if you only focus on the one person you don't trust, then you won't see the enemies that are right in front of you." Javin told her.

He gave her another reassuring smile "Don't worry, with time every one might start acting like themselves again. I can try to heal you again if your still in any pain, just let me know, okay?"
 Weave
07-23-2007, 4:31 AM
She smiled, "Alright,"

"As for Taral... I think he ALWAYS acts like that..." "oh well... his life I suppose,"

She shifted uneasily in her seat, "He's been gone for a long time..."

Taral watched the zippy fighter land down again after hovering for a few moments in the air.

Things moved so fast... Rukia being kidnapped right from under my nose... seriously! She was RIGHT THERE! And then some Dark Jedi springs out of from virtually NO WHERE and just stuffs her in a ship and takes off...
How the HELL did that happen?

Taral rubbed his temples...

I'm so tired.

Taral began walking over to the his "ally's" ship.
 starmark2k
07-23-2007, 12:39 PM
The two Jedi, Saska and Nasai, walked to the main Starport within the Corellian district of the smugglers moon. There personal communication equipment had picked up the message emanating from Corellia itself. Thankfully if there was one place on Nar shaddar where they could get transport to Corellia they happened to be in it.

It didn’t take long for them to find a transport ship that would take them to the Coronet and they had boarded it. They were going undercover as travelling merchants ho got stranded on the moon by mistake, so no one would know they were really Jedi. Avoiding the enemy at this time to regroup was the only option they currently had, at least that’s what Krail informed Tau.

Tau had argued that a gathering of Jedi may be a bad move, it’ll make them easier to find by whatever dark force had just tried to wipe out the order. But the consular relented and choose to go with his friend to the Jedi training facility on Corellia.
 Empress Padme
07-23-2007, 3:15 PM
Rukia tried not to move.She was in a heavily guarded force cage.She was bruised and battered.Every hour they would come and torture her with Force lightning.

A Sith Twilek came in the darkened room." I give this much, the other Jedis died far quicker than. This pleases my Master.So instead of killing you ,my Master is offering you a choice. Come over to the Dark Side or die."

" I'll never turn to the Dark Side." she spit at the Sith.The Sith then continued using Force lightning on her.
 Ferc Kast
07-23-2007, 3:47 PM
Phaedrus drew out his lightsaber off his belt & activated it. He immediately starting attacking the Sith in the ruined enclave.

"Die, you Sith scum!!" Phaedrus shouted. He started to use Force Crush on the nearby Sith.
 Empress Padme
07-23-2007, 4:12 PM
" Now that their dead we should leave before they come back.You have a ship yes?" Tohru asked Phaedrus.

" We should find other survivors. Let's go to Corellia.I feel we would be safe there." she told him.
 starmark2k
07-23-2007, 4:52 PM
The journey between Nar Shaddar and Corellia was both long and uncomfortable, the ship they were on a ship transporting Livestock. As the ship had no guest rooms they had to stay in the cargo hold with the various different animals.

The ship docked at the Coronet Starport and the two Jedi began to walk to where they could rent an air speeder.

“You were very Quiet on the journey.” Tau Announced.

“I was thinking.” Krail replied.

“Why does that scare me?” Tau Joked with a cheesy smile.

“I don’t always get us in to trouble.”

“True, it was you who got us the mission on Nar Shaddar… I suppose I should thank you for my survival.”

“Your welcome… I guess.” Krail said as they reached the speeder park.

They then proceeded to fly towards the location of the secret Jedi academy.
 Weave
07-23-2007, 5:01 PM
Skurr slowly made his way through the ruined enclave on Dantooine. He wrapped his finger around one of the antannae that protruded from his head. His own scent shot through his sensors and into his brain... a powerful reminder of his strength in the Force. His insectoid legs made muffled clacking sounds as he continued through the destroyed academy.

They fell so easily. The Killik thought to himself, No challenge in a massacre.

He felt the sudden ripples in the air change as a fellow Dark Jedi stopped behind him.

*Yes?* Skurr said in his slurred Killik Language, his pincers twitched in anticipation.

"Our allies who attacked Coruscant have managed to capture a Jedi Knight... she has been most... resistant to our tortures,"

The Killik pondered to himself. The Dark Jedi spoke up again, "Should I let the..."

*No* Skurr responded simply, *Continue to torture her... I'll inform our... Leader later*

He felt the eletrical pulses of the Dark Jedi's muscles speed up as she lowered her body into a deep bow. She then left.

Our Leader doesn't need to know yet... There is a disturbance elsewhere.

And with that, he headed to his ship.

"Damnit," Taral said quietly to himself. Everyone was in the apartment, arguing about what to do next...
 Divide&Conquer
07-23-2007, 5:13 PM
Javin was sitting in his seat thinking of a plan. All the noise however was starting to become annoying.

"Silence!" Javin yelled out. "We are doing Rukia no good arguing. We have two ships why not use them. Now I have a plan."

He looked around and every one was listening waiting to hear his plan.

"Stiehl, you have a ship, and I have a ship. Stiehl why don't you keep the ship occupied by opening fire upon it. Then we'll use my ship to sneak aboard. My ship has a good cloaking device, plus a droid who has a hacking fettish. How does that sound."

Javin looked around nervously waiting to hear how stupid his plan was.
 Weave
07-23-2007, 5:21 PM
Taral broke out laughing. He fell silent after a while and confessed what he was thinking, "Seriously, I think that's a great idea... no sense in hearing everyone bicker over foolishness... so let's bash some Sith... save Stiehl's 'girl' and get off this cess-pit planet,"

He twitched, his side still stung.

"You people continue to deliberate while I go to the refresher okay?"

Edessa watched Taral leave the room... he was clutching his side.
She turned her head back to the debate... "I agree with Javin's plan, we've done enough inaction haven't we?"
 Divide&Conquer
07-23-2007, 5:25 PM
Javin stood up and looked at everyone.

"I'll go prepare my ship for launched. Taral, Edessa, my ship is located in the third hanger bay. Luckily the hanger bays are part of the Enclave."

With that he walked uneasily out of the apartment and down the street towards the hanger bay.
 Empress Padme
07-23-2007, 5:34 PM
Rukia saw a new Sith come on patrol. She sensed his mind was weak.' Perfect' she thought.She used mind control to have him release from the cage then have him enter the cage.

She quickly went into stealth mode.Now to contact the other Jedis, risky but nesacerry, she thought.

" This is Rukia .I'm on a Sith ship called Kreilethen. I have managed to escape but am still on ship. The Sith Lord is not here.If there was anytime to rescue me with there defenses lowered it is now." she said throught the Force ,hoping someone was nearby.Until then she hid in the cargo hold to regain her strength.
 Weave
07-23-2007, 5:38 PM
Taral heard Javin leave the apartment.

"Alright, Me, Miss Triumph, and Healer boy are all on the same ship... fine by me. Still, they're still a little weak... damn, times are not good."

Half-clean water poured into Taral's hand, he pressed his hands to his face.
He looked at his side, the wound was stuck to his robes.

"Great," He grabbed a handful of his robes, closed his eyes, and yanked.
He hissed in pain as his robes re-opened the blistered wound. He then took his shirt off and cleaned his wound.

"Suck it up you baby, you're used to this treatment." he said to himself.

He then wrapped his waist with white cloth and tied it tight to cover the wound. He reached into his pockets and pulled out the familiar steel tube... blue liquid glowed from inside. It wasn't his lightsaber, it was his medicine. He plunged the tube partially into his chest and let the cooling liquid enter his body...

His hands stopped aching and his fever stopped. He pulled his robes back on and exited the refresher.

"Alright, let's go Edessa... Javin's probably ready,"
 Divide&Conquer
07-23-2007, 5:39 PM
Javin heard Rukia's distress call. Taral and Edessa still weren't on the ship, and he wasn't sure how long he could wait for them. All the preparations were done, he just needed them.

Ruika, this is Javin. From before. Don't worry we are on our way. I look forward to seeing you. Javin didn't realize it till much later but he had a slight smile on his face when he said that.

He opened the hanger bay doors for the ship to leave and started the engines. He kept the Cargo ramp open for Taral and Edessa to jump aboard.

"Come on you two, we don't have much time."
 Empress Padme
07-23-2007, 5:46 PM
Rukia smiled then blushed." Thank you Javin.Steihl's not my guy by the way.We our not a couple . He's like a brother to me." she told him through the Force.' Why did I say that.Oh,well it's the truth' Rukia thought to herself.She sighed,happy that help was on it's way and that this Javin was part of it.
 Divide&Conquer
07-23-2007, 5:50 PM
Javin was waiting impatiently for Taral and Edessa to come.

If they don't show up soon, I'll have to leave them. Javin thought. A chill went down his spine when he thought it, he wasn't sure how many of them were on the ship, but he knew he'd need them to complete this mission.

"Alright, if they aren't aboard in a couple more minuets, I go in alone." Javin said to himself.
 Weave
07-23-2007, 5:50 PM
Edessa and Taral scramble up the loading ramp.

"About time you two showed up, let's go,"

"Alright, alright. I just needed to use the refresher..." Taral said.

Edessa instantly sat in the co-pilots seat.

"If any of us are going to actually survive this assault... You two are going to want to listen to me. I've been in many pod-races before so I'm not as helpless as you may think,"

"Woah..." Taral said in amusement, "Cat's got claws... alright, I'll play along. Javin's Pilot, You're Co-pilot and I'm cabin boy correct?"

"Yup," Edessa said shortly in a serious tone, "Now let's get this ship into the air,"
 Empress Padme
07-23-2007, 5:58 PM
Rukia slowly made her way around the ship . She had sensed a disturbance in the Force. The Sith Lord was near.She saw some escape pods.She ran to them.She entered one of them.

The escaped pod crashed on a nearby planet.

Rukia stumbled out of the escape pod.She looked around.Corellia.

She weakly sent another message to Javin .'I escaped in a pod. Injured on Corellia...Help.'
She then passed out.
 Divide&Conquer
07-23-2007, 6:01 PM
Javin saw and escape pod launch from the ship and crash land on the planet below. Then he heard Rukia saying that it was her, and she was injured.

"Change of plans, where going to the planet below. Edessa track where that escape pod crashed, and hurry."

Javin wanted to reach Rukia fast, before she sustained any more injuries.
 Weave
07-23-2007, 6:03 PM
...Corellia...Help.

Skurr's Antannae twitched.

Little lost Jedi... don't worry, I'll find you.

A rumbling in his chest surfaced... indicating a malicious laugh.

*Head to Correlia* He shouted to the Pilot.

"Well slow it down damnit!" Taral shouted to the front as they began their decent into the planet's atmosphere, "I'm not even strapped in!"

Edessa however, was hitting a variety of buttons, the starboard side of the ship stabilized and smoothed out as they descended.

"She's fracking crazy!" Taral managed to yell out.
 Empress Padme
07-23-2007, 6:14 PM
Rukia lay unconcious on the ground.Memories of her family,Then of being interrogated on the Sith ship.How many Jedi had turned she wondered,if they survived the torture.

She woke up .Her head felt warm and sticky.Blood.

" Head ....hurt....badly...can't hold on much......" she said.
 Fredi
07-23-2007, 6:30 PM
“Master Jedi ships coming in”- A padawan said

“Send our ship to escort them, I want them here safe.”- Master Cruz said

“Yes master, the ships are departing”- The padawan announced

“Good, prepare the council chamber and prepare the medical services just in case”- Master Cruz said

“Right away master”-the padawan said.
 Divide&Conquer
07-23-2007, 6:30 PM
The ship landed and Javin raced and opened the cargo ramp and ran out side to the escape pod. He scanned the area, he could sense her. Her life force was faint, but it was still there.

Then his head shot over to the right, there he thought and ran over. When he got there, Rukia was laying unconscious on the ground. He raced over to her and knelt down beside her. He gently placed his hand on her forehead and stomach and used force heal on her as much as he could.

"Come on, come back to me Rukia. You can do it." he was whispering to her each time he used force heal.
 Weave
07-23-2007, 6:38 PM
Taral smiled...

Gotta heal everything in sight don't you?

"Hey, did you ever wonder if it would be a 1000 times better if we helped you?"

Taral squatted next to Javin and raised his hand. Edessa did the same. The combined faint blue light seemed to overwhelm Rukia's body.

Her breathing stabalized.
 Empress Padme
07-23-2007, 6:41 PM
Rukia coughed and awakened.When she opened her and saw Javin.She smiled.

" Hi, Javin. Thank you for saving me." she got up.Her smile faded." I sensed this Sith Lord ,he is indeed powerful.I no longer doubt how he was able to pull all this off.I have never sensed a power that strong before. We are so not prepared for this."
 Divide&Conquer
07-23-2007, 6:47 PM
Javin smiled at Rukia then said "Well worry about that when the time comes, right now we need to get out of here. I sense something powerful is coming. And I'd rather not face it in my weakened state."

All of a sudden some transport ships showed up and landed near by. Javin stepped in from of Rukia. A pilot of one of the ships came out and walked towards the group and stopped in front of Javin.

"I have orders from Master Cruz to take you to the hidden Enclave here on Corellia."

Javin didn't sense any danger from them. He nodded his head and turned to the others "Alright, you take the transport to the secrete enclave I'll follow behind in my ship. How does that sound?"
 Weave
07-23-2007, 6:51 PM
"Transport ship, your ship... doesn't matter to me... as long as I can get some sleep... I'll be okay," Taral responded.

Edessa nodded in acknowledgement, "That's fine. We should hurry up though,"
 Empress Padme
07-23-2007, 6:53 PM
((OCC)) were in corellia,the escape pod crashed there
 Fredi
07-23-2007, 6:54 PM
“Fallow me friends”- The commander of the Jedi squadron from the enclave said “It has been a really heavy day for us here”-The commander said. “Any medical need? So we can prepare the bots in the enclave.” The commander asked
 Weave
07-23-2007, 7:02 PM
"I need a bed and that's it." Taral said to the commander, "Everyone else, however, could use some medical assistance,"

Edessa and Javin were helping Rukia walk. Edessa could still feel a growing darkness. She pushed those worries behind her though.

We all need to rest.
 Divide&Conquer
07-23-2007, 7:02 PM
((OOC: Yea, I know. I did Put here on Corellia.))

He could feel the disturbance coming closer. Then it hit him Stiehl was still fighting the Sith Ship. Javin raced inside his ship and sent a message to Stiehl that they have Rukia, and she was okay. And also to meet them on Corellia.

Javin stood up straid, and sat down and gritted his teeth.

"Running was defiantly a bad idea. I'm still not fully recovered." he said to himself, as he could feel his strength falter.

Just need some sleep thats all, to much excitement for one day. Javin thought to himself.
 Fredi
07-23-2007, 7:08 PM
“Welcome fellow Jedi’s, you can use or services but Master Cruz whishes to talk to you he is in the main command center, fallow me please, the person who needs assistance will be taken to the medical chamber with the Jedi Healer”- The Jedi Guardian said to the other Jedi’s.
 Empress Padme
07-23-2007, 7:14 PM
Rukia worried about Javin.

" I can heal you.Get you an extra pillow." she somehow appointed herself as Javin's personal nurse.

She started running around ,trying to find things that could help him.
 Divide&Conquer
07-23-2007, 7:17 PM
Javin noticed Rukia was running around trying to aid him. He walked over towards her and stopped.

Smiling at her he said "I'm alright. You need to take care of yourself. I'd hate to see you injure yourself trying to help me."
Page: 2 of 4