Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mission Pack

Page: 1 of 1
 tygaran
07-18-2007, 9:50 AM
As my new mod has appeared at Kotorfiles, I'd thought I'd annouce it here too. =]

Link => http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Mission_Pack;81014)

And thanks Shem for the nice review. =]

================================================== ====
KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC MODIFICATION
================================================== ====

AUTHOR: Tygaran
EMAIL:
NAME: Mission Armor Pack
CREDITS: Inspired by some of Redhawke’s work.

FILENAME: MissionPack.rar
FILE SIZE: 3.57 MB
DATE RELEASED: 7/15/2007

DESCRIPTION: This is an appearance mod for Mission. Like many, I liked Mission’s default clothing style, but of course you almost never see her wearing those clothes. So, new armor textures have been created by combining her default clothing and the original armor textures for light and medium armors. These new texture use the model for Mission’s default clothing, granting her a more unique look even when wearing the normal in-game armors. A new robe style has been created by using the N_CommF model with new textures.

http://www.geocities.com/tygaran/mission2.JPG) http://www.geocities.com/tygaran/mission3.JPG)
 e-varmint
07-18-2007, 3:23 PM
Nice Work!!!
 Kame_yo
07-18-2007, 10:56 PM
as mentioned on filefront the robe makes her look like gabrielle from zena was that intentinal? if not then a damn fine coincidence
 tygaran
07-18-2007, 11:02 PM
as mentioned on filefront the robe makes her look like gabrielle from zena was that intentinal? if not then a damn fine coincidence

Heh. It wasn't a deliberate similarity but perhaps subconscoiusly. I always did prefer Gabby over Xena anyway. =]

So, just use Redhawk's Misison Jedi mod and equip her with a double-bladed lightsaber, eh? Mission, the Jedi/Amazon Princess =]
 LORD SPARTAN
07-19-2007, 1:07 AM
I really like the last two screenshots, the davik armor look and the robe showing her blue skin is really cool and original. :lol:
 Kame_yo
07-19-2007, 9:09 PM
Heh. It wasn't a deliberate similarity but perhaps subconscoiusly. I always did prefer Gabby over Xena anyway. =]

So, just use Redhawk's Misison Jedi mod and equip her with a double-bladed lightsaber, eh? Mission, the Jedi/Amazon Princess =]

thad be so sweet
as for downside i haven't seen this working with medium armor
light armor looks like the screenie thou
 tygaran
07-19-2007, 10:29 PM
thad be so sweet
as for downside i haven't seen this working with medium armor
light armor looks like the screenie thou

Depends on what you qualify as medium armor. In the 2da file, I set the model Type C, D, and E to P_MissionBB and the textures to Mis? (with? being C, D, or E). So, any armor using baseitems Armor_Class_4, Armor_Class_5, and Armor_Class_6 should use her default clothing style with the new textures. Is there a specific piece of armor you think should work but doesn't work for you? I can look into the possible bug.
 zknight121
08-07-2007, 1:28 PM
I downloaded it its awsome its probably in my opinion the best mission reskin pack mod
 Master Kai
08-13-2007, 8:50 AM
Like the colours. Nice work.
 jedi7000nathan
11-11-2007, 1:53 PM
how do you uninstall it with out removing mission from the game
 tygaran
11-11-2007, 2:09 PM
This is an override pack. Therefore remove the files in this pack from your override will restore Mission to her default appearances. It certainly shouldn't remove her from the game.
 Marius Fett
11-24-2007, 4:19 PM
Niiiiiice
 herosinger
11-24-2007, 11:03 PM
Very well done, Tygaran.
 Kame_yo
02-02-2008, 10:11 PM
ive been running through this and figuring what suits work and so far the genoarmor and darth bandon fiber armor make my display drivers fry (its slow going cause i only have so much patience for forced restarts and blue screens)
 Arбtoeldar
02-04-2008, 4:57 AM
excellent work Tygaran.
 McTitan
02-04-2008, 2:26 PM
cool mod Tygaran!
 centerflag982
02-07-2008, 5:22 PM
this is great... some of the light armor models seem to kinda defeat the purpose of armor, but im not complaining. the robes are especially great
Page: 1 of 1