Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question about setting up TSLPatcher

Page: 1 of 1
 Ferc Kast
06-29-2007, 9:06 AM
Let's say that I want to make an additional male PC, not to replace one. How would I set up the TSLPatcher to create the new row in appearance.2da and portraits.2da?
 glovemaster
06-29-2007, 9:56 AM
Try using ChangeEdit (comes with the TSLpatcher) to easily configure changes.ini file.
 SithRevan
06-29-2007, 12:04 PM
This is a good tutorial to help you do that...

Tutorial (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/info/TSLpatchercharacter)
 Ferc Kast
06-29-2007, 12:26 PM
Thanks for pointing me to that tutorial, SithRevan.

I have one last question: What .tga files will I need to make, assuming I follow the tutorial?
 SithRevan
06-29-2007, 1:22 PM
Thanks for pointing me to that tutorial, SithRevan.

I have one last question: What .tga files will I need to make, assuming I follow the tutorial?
Well to make a new character, like I am assuming you are trying to do, you will have to reskin the head textures, body textures, and portrait (or take a new one).

Hope this answers your question.;)
 Ferc Kast
06-29-2007, 2:18 PM
Well to make a new character, like I am assuming you are trying to do, you will have to reskin the head textures, body textures, and portrait (or take a new one).

Hope this answers your question.;)

Well, I'll give it a test run after compiling the files together. Hopefully, it will work. Thanks, SithRevan.
 SithRevan
06-29-2007, 2:25 PM
Well, I've give it a test run after compiling the files together. Hopefully, it will work. Thanks, SithRevan.
No problem and good luck.;)
Page: 1 of 1