Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What will be the big twist/secret?

Page: 3 of 5
 Ronin`
08-24-2007, 4:14 PM
For some reason I always think that This Sirron Kcuhc guy would eithr be killed by Lady Eclipse or have some dealings with the evil Sith Prophets.

What if the apprentice actually doesn't die. What if in the end he/she goes into hiding like the exile did in Kotor 2.
 Ztalker
08-25-2007, 5:02 AM
Originally Posted by PoiuyWired
For some reason I always think that This Sirron Kcuhc guy would eithr be killed by Lady Eclipse or have some dealings with the evil Sith Prophets.
Are you kidding? Sirron Kcuhc will never die. The galaxy isn't an Empire, it's an Kcuhc-tatorship. O yeah, and he wears an magnificent beard :D
 PoiuyWired
08-25-2007, 2:09 PM
Well, we know many famous characters would have cameo, and from that list they shows I think Leia is one of them, and GL even made some notes on her!! Now lets hope JarJar not on the list.

"Yousa Ani's lil' lil' stuudant? Meza Thinz Yousa no Good Stuudant. Youza Kill Thaza Admonroe wif Dat Choza Thing, badza. Ani No Like Youza Me Thinz.

Watching Robot Chicken StarWars Special is a fun and bad thing.
 JoeDoe 2.0
08-25-2007, 2:12 PM
I hope one of the missions is assassinating the new Senator from Naboo, Jar Jar "evil chuckle*
 Ronin`
08-25-2007, 2:57 PM
I hope one of the missions is assassinating the new Senator from Naboo, Jar Jar "evil chuckle*

Heh...I always thought JarJar was annoying. :jarjar::blueblas1
 grievous797
08-25-2007, 6:21 PM
Heh...I always thought JarJar was annoying. :jarjar::blueblas1
Same here, can't wait to pwn him.
 LordSerion
08-27-2007, 12:28 PM
I would love to pwn him, too. Alternate Star Wars Rap line: ...to all you Jar-Jar haters out there...
 Master Zionosis
08-27-2007, 12:38 PM
Oi, Leave him alone :xp: I like Jar Jar :)
 Ronin`
08-27-2007, 1:43 PM
Mesa gonna kill yusa wit my annoyidness! :jarjar: lol
 PoiuyWired
08-27-2007, 1:55 PM
Oi, Leave him alone :xp: I like Jar Jar :)

Because of his long tongue? his big ears? Well dear, you got those in most gungans. So you may want to find one less annoying when you two are going romantic. BTW, anyone knows who is that unfortunate gungan lady that gets the JarJar Love? We know JJB got a son, though he is far smarter, so the unfortunate female must be some smart girl, though not smart enough to avoid such contact.

But seriously, I don't see the point of a "Kill the JJB" mission though. It woul serve no uprpose other than ... well, I guess its ok then. :)
 Alexander the Great
08-27-2007, 4:47 PM
Why does everyone call Zionisis "dear"? That's like calling me honey.

They could make one of the endings so that he goes insane. It'd give the game sort of a Catcher in the Rye feel.
 Hallucination
08-27-2007, 4:58 PM
BTW, anyone knows who is that unfortunate gungan lady that gets the JarJar Love?
"Meesa wife make Jar Jar sleep on da couch 'cause meesa, uhh... clumsy."

>_>

<_<
 Ronin`
08-27-2007, 5:25 PM
"Meesa wife make Jar Jar sleep on da couch 'cause meesa, uhh... clumsy."

>_>

<_<

Hahaha...lol. Good one.
 Darth Moeller
08-27-2007, 5:42 PM
I doubt Jar Jar is gonna be the big twist/secret in Force Unleashed...lets get back on topic please.
 SilentScope001
09-06-2007, 10:25 AM
Hypothesies:

1) There is no big twist/secret. [My fave.]

2) Palpatine knew he was going to be shafted in ROTJ, and prepared for that via the cloning project.

3) The Case For The Empire (www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/001/248ipzbt.asp) will finally be declared G-Canon.

4) This very strong Force-User will eventually destroy and replace Palpatine. The movies continue as normal, except that this strong Force-User is the one that get thrown down the shaft in ROTJ, not Palpatine.

5) Palpatine/Vader's Apperciance is a True Sith!!1!
 LordSerion
09-08-2007, 2:42 AM
True Sith had red skin, hadn't they? Anyway, here's my fav twist idea: in the end, you can choose between Vader and Sidious. What d'you think?
 Master Zionosis
09-09-2007, 4:51 AM
Because of his long tongue? his big ears? Well dear, you got those in most gungans. So you may want to find one less annoying when you two are going romantic.

Excuse me?!?! As far as I recall someone is able to like someone without wanting to.... errr... *cough* jump on them :D I like JJB as a friend, :xp: And for the record I only like him because I find him funny, and I don't care whether I'm the only one :p

Why does everyone call Zionisis "dear"? That's like calling me honey.

LOL, I have no idea, maybe the same reason I call a friend of mine, (lets just call him S) Squishy. :lol:
 Alexander the Great
09-09-2007, 5:42 PM
Excuse me?!?! As far as I recall someone is able to like someone without wanting to.... errr... *cough* jump on them :D I like JJB as a friend, :xp: And for the record I only like him because I find him funny, and I don't care whether I'm the only one :p

Lol, Jump on them.

Funny, but why is that in a spoiler?

And if you were a girl, you would jump on him (Screw the spoilers, I have money! [/ygoabridged quote])? Sick!

(I hope I'm not making an assumption that you are a guy... I'm going to tear out my own eyes and lose faith in humanity if you're a girl.)
 Ctrl Alt Del
09-09-2007, 6:21 PM
(I hope I'm not making an assumption that you are a guy... I'm going to tear out my own eyes and lose faith in humanity if you're a girl.)

Drop dead, then, for Zionosis is

Got ya, Zionosis is he
 PoiuyWired
09-14-2007, 1:33 PM
Back on Topic. Won't it be nice if this Sithlet got the chance to charge up the loading ramp of that hawt Eclipse chick? I mean, she can go preggers, and her kid taken under the wings of the Emperor, named Brie or something. Maybe she can be a good single/double/triple/omg spy, or maybe she got to date farmboys(which can be proven deadly).

And the Sithlet, if he survives, can go hide in some dustball planet, got hooked up with some crazy crazy old hermit (no not that one, the one even CRAZIER than that crazy old hermit) and work out something new. And the name Wyyrlok sounds nice for him.
 patrickmc
09-14-2007, 2:40 PM
From wich wookie did you get that name from ? :smash:
 PoiuyWired
09-16-2007, 6:33 AM
wiki is your friend. (or wookieea in this case)

Its a play on many EU future stuff, with heavy spoilers here and there. Lets say, it will help build some glorious future of the Sith.

and death to redheads too...
 Master Zionosis
09-16-2007, 2:11 PM
Drop dead, then, for Zionosis is

Got ya, Zionosis is he

Not that I'm saying your incorrect, but how do you know I'm a he, I could be a she, when did I tell you that :lol:
 PoiuyWired
09-17-2007, 1:47 AM
Security Camera Reviews That The Toilet Seat is UP. :)
 asb5152003
09-27-2007, 12:57 AM
I bet you the secret apprentice is somehow (and I don't know how) Darth Vader's brother. The way in which he uses the force just screams at me that the force itself created him. I dunno, maybe I'm totally off base here, but I betcha thats what the big secret is. Poke holes if you wish.
 Alexander the Great
09-29-2007, 1:26 PM
Not that I'm saying your incorrect, but how do you know I'm a he, I could be a she, when did I tell you that :lol:

You play WoW (With a female character, too!) and your name's not "Mistress" Zionosis. You're a dude.

Back on topic...

Back on Topic. Won't it be nice if this Sithlet got the chance to charge up the loading ramp of that hawt Eclipse chick? I mean, she can go preggers, and her kid taken under the wings of the Emperor, named Brie or something. Maybe she can be a good single/double/triple/omg spy, or maybe she got to date farmboys(which can be proven deadly).

If Vader's apprentice is responsible for conceiving Lumiya, I'm going to buy the game just so I can make him jump off a ledge a thousand times.

I bet it could be that after you develop a relationship with Juno, Sidious will find and kill her, then the apprentice will be like "OH NO YOU DIDN'T!" and try to fight Sidious, and then he'll die. Or something. I still like the insanity idea, though.
 PoiuyWired
09-29-2007, 1:41 PM
Maybe Palpy's body is failing, and he needs a new one. Vader's apprentice is reasonably strong in the force, and would make for a good body...

Yes, it does sound like Naruto a bit.
 Rev7
10-01-2007, 12:18 AM
Maybe Palpy's body is failing, and he needs a new one. Vader's apprentice is reasonably strong in the force, and would make for a good body...

Yes, it does sound like Naruto a bit.
Sorry, but why would Palpy have the same body in the movies then, although there is a possiblity that something did happen that we never knew of, but I think that that is highly unlikely. *my opinion though*
 PoiuyWired
10-01-2007, 1:44 AM
Maybe the one you see in Ep6 is already his 3rd+ body?

I mean, in the original Ep5 and Ep6 he looks quite different. In fact in Ep5 he is a hybrid of an old hag and a chimp.
 garm_bel_iblis
10-06-2007, 2:08 AM
Here's a link to a relatively recent new video from the devs about the game on IGN:
SPOILER WARNING, this may ruin part of the story for you!
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/823/823667/vids_1.html)

Watch the one titled "A Force Wrecking Ball". It looks like The Apprentice does team up with General Koto at some point, whether it's to eventually kill him or actually turn to the LS, who knows? The video also points out how important and pivotal the game's story is in connecting Episodes III and IV. One of the guys says that we won't look at the franchise in the same way after this game. What could this be about? Maybe The Apprentice has something to do w/ the formation of the Alliance (if it's a LS ending)? I can't think of anything else that would be so important that we've never heard of before...

That brings up another question I have:
How many years have passed since Palpatine took power in Episode III? Between III and IV I think there are about twenty or so years which have passed (based on Luke's age in IV). So is this game set 2, 10, or 15 years after III? The reason I ask is because if The Apprentice has anything to do with the Alliance it needs to be formed first (or maybe he's an integral part of it's formation) and I don't think that happens immediately after Palpatine takes power (read about the Alliance in Wookieepedia). Or maybe the earth-shattering revelation doesn't have to do with the Alliance VS the Empire, maybe it has something to do with the nature of the Force, or relationships among certain characters...
 Ztalker
10-06-2007, 12:34 PM
I believe they said the story would span several years, so it's quit possible it takes place directly after Episode three right upto Episode 4. Who knows? :)
 Davinq
10-06-2007, 3:39 PM
Here's another idea I thought I'd throw out, since it follows the age-old intrigue of cloning and fathers, but without being either, or any other rerehashed concept.

My theory is thus: What if the Apprentice isn't a clone, doesn't get cloned, isn't remotely related to anyone, etc etc, but turns out to be someone we know from the story? Obviously, it couldn't be someone from the movies, since LA's using a new actor for the job, but the Apprentice could easily be someone that's been well-covered in EU surrounding the movies.
 Huntmaster99
10-07-2007, 11:51 PM
Here's another idea I thought I'd throw out, since it follows the age-old intrigue of cloning and fathers, but without being either, or any other rerehashed concept.

My theory is thus: What if the Apprentice isn't a clone, doesn't get cloned, isn't remotely related to anyone, etc etc, but turns out to be someone we know from the story? Obviously, it couldn't be someone from the movies, since LA's using a new actor for the job, but the Apprentice could easily be someone that's been well-covered in EU surrounding the movies.

Hmmm, with such theory in mind, I would put my opinion in and say: Jaden Korr. Since not enough of his back story has been explained (as the character was intentionally designed to be created by the player at the time) a variety of scenarios could explain why the secret apprentice went from Sith to Jedi.
 PoiuyWired
10-08-2007, 12:07 PM
... or Jaden's wonderful sex change into female... or a Rodian...
Even if he is set to be a penisful Human, Jaden seems to be much younger.

But its a wonderful theory none-the-less.
 LordSerion
10-09-2007, 7:01 AM
Perhaps this time they won't lock us by closed doors, idiotic maps (like in JK2 Level 2). Or perhaps we will be able to cut ourselves through them - or Force Crush them.
 garm_bel_iblis
10-14-2007, 12:36 AM
Ztalker: I believe they said the story would span several years, so it's quit possible it takes place directly after Episode three right upto Episode 4. Who knows?

So if the story were to span several years then will The Apprentice accomplish a mission and then a few years pass and you play as The Apprentice again during another pivotal mission? I don't think that's the way it will be structured. Maybe in the book it will (although I doubt that too), but in the game I'd bet the player is jetting around to planets (Kashyykk & Felucia confirmed) and space stations (TIE factory) one after the other and the story doesn't necessarily span years. Just like in the movies, the audience sees a pivotal moment in the saga and then the books and EU fill in the middle. Although I could be wrong, and maybe the game does span years as Vader has you helping him track down the Jedi during The Great Purge and maybe dispatching other enemies of the Empire right up until Episode IV.
 joeymaree
10-25-2007, 5:15 PM
there are 19 years between episode 3 and 4... its rumored that this game takes 7..
 Jvstice
10-25-2007, 7:33 PM
My prediction: The apprentice is the son of Etain and the Mandalorian Clone trooper from the Republic Commando duology. Therefore he has the benefits of a high midichlorian count of a Jedi, and a warrior's physique and training of a mandalorian.

Skirkata was terrified of the possibility of the Old Republic finding out that tehre was a high midichlorian child of one of the clone troopers when he found out that Etain was pregnant. And it would make for a more than just a "typical" apprentice for vader.
 Serpentine
10-27-2007, 1:28 AM
My prediction: The apprentice is the son of Etain and the Mandalorian Clone trooper from the Republic Commando duology. Therefore he has the benefits of a high midichlorian count of a Jedi, and a warrior's physique and training of a mandalorian.

Skirkata was terrified of the possibility of the Old Republic finding out that tehre was a high midichlorian child of one of the clone troopers when he found out that Etain was pregnant. And it would make for a more than just a "typical" apprentice for vader.

While I'm a little skeptical that they would do this (I doubt they'd count on many of the players having read the Republic Commando books), it would make for an interesting apprentice. I have a feeling, though, that the apprentice will probably be someone that people who have only watched the movies will be able to understand. Like, if you've only watched the movies and don't know any Expanded Universe anything, you'd still understand where the apprentice is coming from and how he fits into the world. People who only know the movies might (but then again, might not) be turned away because they don't know anything about those characters. But don't get me wrong, I like this idea; I just don't think that's what'll be in the game.

Perhaps this time they won't lock us by closed doors, idiotic maps (like in JK2 Level 2). Or perhaps we will be able to cut ourselves through them - or Force Crush them.

Dude, you just gave me an interesting idea. What if....the apprentice could cut through time? ;)

(I don't really think they're going to do this, but it's an interesting idea all the same.)
 LordSerion
10-27-2007, 2:41 AM
What do you mean by "cut through time"?
 Jvstice
10-27-2007, 10:05 AM
Serpentine: A part of me thinks you are right, that they'd go for the lowest common denominator, but it would explain how the character would be "more than an apprentice" to Vader. He has skills that have nothing to do with his force apprenticeship.
 Serpentine
10-28-2007, 3:22 AM
Jvstice: Granted, I suppose that would explain it.

What if "more than just an apprentice" actually meant that Vader was gay? I don't like that idea at all, but it just sprang unbidden into my mind... Also, I don't think that's the way it was originally worded, was it?

By "cutting through time" I mean something similar to the way the Subtle Knife (in the book with that title by Philip Pullman) can cut through the fabric of the world and let you into other worlds and dimensions. So in other words, the "Subtle 'Saber," if you will, would cut through the fabric of the universe, opening a portal into the history of the galaxy. So you could go back in time. Then the apprentice could hang around with Sith mentors and buddies from the golden days of the Sith. Maybe even alter Star Wars history itself! Could this be the 'twist' they're talking about?

Again, I'm not really being serious.
 Darth Moeller
10-28-2007, 11:24 AM
I don't think he would destroy the Jedi order and take up everything he was fighting against previously for the woman he loved if he was gay.
 PoiuyWired
10-28-2007, 12:29 PM
I don't think he would destroy the Jedi order and take up everything he was fighting against previously for the woman he loved if he was gay.

I don't think Serpentine is being serious. I mean, Vader does not really look like Dumbledore.

As fore his time-hopping idea, well it maybe cool, but, really, the last thing we need for the Star Wars Universe is some time travelling ability.
 LordSerion
10-29-2007, 4:00 AM
How did Dumbledore come in here?
Another twist idea: what if the Apprentice is not only trained by Vader, but by the Emperor as well? I know, than he would not be "Secret" Apprentice, but still, it's an idea.
Gay Vader... I really don't know what could I say...
 Ztalker
10-29-2007, 5:56 AM
...some of the 'twists' here are a bit far-fetched, imo. And the Apprentice would need a Tie Delorean, fly it 88 mp/h to do time travel anyways. :xp:

What if he's one of the younglings Anakin was supposed to kill? Episode 3 shows some of them made it our allive (in the scene with Senator Organa in the speeder, a youngling slays several troopers). A Jedi heritage, a Sith training...etc. Torn apart between the two orders..blah blah..

Or he's Jacen who flow-walked back...or Revan who found a time machine in the Unknown Regions. Or Dash Randar. Or he's another experiment of Palpatine with creating life through manipulation of Midi Chlorians....possibilities, possibilities :xp:

Edit: @ DM:
Sorry, didn't know that.
*Throws theory out of the window*
 Darth Moeller
10-29-2007, 10:03 AM
But the Apprentice never had any Jedi training Ztalker, thats one of the interesting things about him.
 PoiuyWired
10-29-2007, 1:58 PM
Or he's Jacen who flow-walked back...or Revan who found a time machine in the Unknown Regions. Or Dash Randar. Or he's another experiment of Palpatine with creating life through manipulation of Midi Chlorians....possibilities, possibilities :xp:

I have thought of the Jacen Flow-Walk idea actually when someone first mentioned time travel. But really, dude does not look like a jacen.

The Revan case is quite unlikely. Though it would be cool to see a frozen Revan coming back to life. For one, Revan would probably escape quite easily...

Well, it would be interesting if dude is a Midiclorian Induced Lifeform... It would be nice if it is anything close to this.

Dash Randar is most probably not force sensative, and prefers waxing his lightsaber on androids anyways.
 DarthSomething
10-30-2007, 1:16 PM
I think he was a youngling that survived the temple massacre. That would explain the childhood flashback scenes, and Yoda's appeance. Kota would remember him from that time, and try to bring him back to the light. I'm not sure how much of a plot twist that would be though, I figure the biggest reveal will probably be that the Emperor knew about him the entire time.
 Darth Moeller
10-30-2007, 1:45 PM
I think he was a youngling that survived the temple massacre. That would explain the childhood flashback scenes, and Yoda's appeance. Kota would remember him from that time, and try to bring him back to the light. I'm not sure how much of a plot twist that would be though, I figure the biggest reveal will probably be that the Emperor knew about him the entire time.But the Apprentice never had any Jedi training [Ztalker], thats one of the interesting things about him.Quoting yourself is so lame.
Page: 3 of 5