Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

mjpb3's Selene (From Underworld) - 3 Mod Choices

Page: 1 of 1
 mjpb3
02-27-2007, 7:58 PM
And they all breathe a collective sigh and whisper, "FINALLY!" :lol:

Download this mod (http://www.cjt0202.net/mjpb3mods.php) (from cjt0202's website) ~ link added by tk102
------------------------------------------------

This is the original request (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=175256). After a lot of help from Kha with the model files used in this mod (the outfit and modified head), I am proud to present to you all: Selene (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selene_(Underworld)) from Underworld (http://imdb.com/title/tt0320691).

(Thanks Kha!!!)

------------------------------------------------------------

Due to the fact that several people wanted different things from this mod, you will have three different ways to play this mod:

1. Bastila as Selene (option 1) - Bastila with a new unique head I made specifically for this mod, plus the Selene outfit.

2. Bastila as Selene (option 2) - Bastila keeps her own in-game head but has the Selene outfit.

3. A new unique female PC with the Selene outfit and the head from the first mod listed above. Bastila is still the same old same old Bastila. In other words, you get to play as a new Selene PC.

Please view the mod page for installation instructions.

http://gamemods.mjpb3.net/sm-Screen-26.jpg)

Here's the link:
http://gamemods.mjpb3.net) ~ defunct

As always, feedback is welcomed.

Enjoy!
 SithRevan
02-27-2007, 8:43 PM
Awesome work mjpb3! I can't wait to get this into my game!

Also, props to Kha for the head remodel. It really looks great!:D
 LORD SPARTAN
02-27-2007, 10:41 PM
She looks awesome, the outfit is really buttkicking in every sens of terms. You even manage to make those military boots. Great job and I am downloading this right now!
 Darkkender
02-28-2007, 1:13 AM
I'm liking this. Is there any chance for a K2 adaptation of this mod in the future?
 korean77777
03-01-2007, 7:59 PM
I can't download off the site because I can't see any thing on it when i click on the link
 mjpb3
03-02-2007, 5:30 AM
Is there any chance for a K2 adaptation of this mod in the future?Hmmm.... possibly in the future... but not right now. This was a K1 specific mod request to replace Bastila (the extra 2 mod choices for this are just icing on the cake really), so I think I'll leave her as a K1 mod for now.

But hey! I may get bored enough one to make it a K2 mod one day. It would only be a new PC head and outfit mod, of course -- like BloodRayne and Aeon Flux -- but I may make a K2 mod one day, just to try it. ;) :thumbsup:

I can't download off the site because I can't see any thing on it when i click on the linkThe server for my site has been experiencing difficulties for the last few days. Nothing I can do about that.

It seems to be working now, so try again...
 Kristy Kistic
03-06-2007, 10:40 AM
Nicely done, Janet. Kudos to both you and Kha :)
 mjpb3
03-07-2007, 7:39 PM
Nicely done, Janet. Kudos to both you and Kha :)

Thank you! I'm glad you like her. ;)
 mimartin
03-08-2007, 3:16 PM
Really great job on this mod, I’d like to thank you for sharing your hard work. Using it on my current play through and it looks really great.
 mjpb3
03-08-2007, 10:30 PM
Really great job on this mod, I’d like to thank you for sharing your hard work. Using it on my current play through and it looks really great.
You're very welcome. Glad you're enjoying her. :D :thumbsup:
 korean77777
03-16-2007, 9:12 PM
Im sorry but when i click on the link, i get a blank white web page, so if you could post it some wher else perhaps?
 mjpb3
03-16-2007, 11:51 PM
Im sorry but when i click on the link, i get a blank white web page, so if you could post it some wher else perhaps?

No, I won't post any of my mods anywhere else other than on my site, but if you PM me, I'll send you the direct link for the file.
 DreadWizardDM
04-26-2007, 4:26 AM
WOW!!! this looks too damn cool.. I am definately going to download this! Thanks for making this mod. DOUBLE THUMBS UP!!!
 mjpb3
04-26-2007, 8:53 AM
WOW!!! this looks too damn cool.. I am definately going to download this! Thanks for making this mod. DOUBLE THUMBS UP!!!

Thanks so much! I am glad you like her. Enjoy! :D
 jezter
04-27-2007, 9:11 PM
Right on, perfection accomplished, I like it, I like it a lot. Sorry been busy with college,

sorry for not replying sooner.
 mjpb3
04-27-2007, 11:28 PM
Right on, perfection accomplished, I like it, I like it a lot. Sorry been busy with college,

sorry for not replying sooner.

So glad you like her... :D :thumbsup:
 GeorgNihilus
06-05-2007, 7:37 PM
Awesome mod mjpb3 (and Kha...) :urpdude: nice to have Selene among us ... in the KOTOR family; finally I chose the Selene as new PC download ... just because I'm a Bastila Shan fan so I don't want changes on her ;)
Interesting and hot looking Selena you've done ...

This deserves a :cheers:
 PseronWyrd
08-04-2007, 6:33 AM
mjpb3, I just wanted to tell you that Ive played about 10 hours with this mod so far and I'm reallying enjoying it. I am using version #1 with the new head and it has made my game bearable at last. I am one who disliked Bastila's stock head and hair to the point where I almost had to look away from the screen at times. I not only like your new head better but I actually think it fits Bastila's voice acting better than the original head. In fact, it's surprising how your new head changes my reaction to some of Bastila's dialog.

The Selene bodysuit is an amazing, beautiful piece of work as well. I sometimes wish I could swap it out for a time with something else (for instance I'm on Tattooine now and I often roleplay traveling through the desert in my underwear because of the heat) but it really doesn't bother me much because the outfit is fantastic as it is (I guess it helps that I'm a big fan of Underworld).

I'm curious: Bastila seems to be a bit taller than the other human characters in my party. Is this something you did or was it always this way? I really can't remember what Bastila's height was before.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that your mod has made at least one player's game much, much more enjoyable. Thank you!
 Kha
08-04-2007, 7:07 AM
I'm curious: Bastila seems to be a bit taller than the other human characters in my party. Is this something you did or was it always this way? I really can't remember what Bastila's height was before.
Yes, she is a little taller than Bastlila because the boots' heels we have added to it.
 thacoolkid
08-13-2007, 3:40 AM
is it possible to make this mod available for TSL?
 Serathas
09-26-2007, 9:23 AM
indeed, its good, but if its not to much time, could you pleas remake it, and keep the head, not the suit? i like to use the head, maybe if you make a wearable suit, you know, so you actually can use the game made ones

if this gets made, pleas pm me on the forum, and give me a notice
 Darth Balor
09-26-2007, 1:11 PM
I could make some more versions for you, the head only one, and ones for TSL.
 Serathas
09-26-2007, 11:40 PM
im not playing tsl, atm, k1 is more fun, imo, but yea, a head only version would be nice, and maybe for later use, a tsl one
 Dedrick
10-24-2007, 3:41 AM
This sounds pretty cool, but it seems your site is down. I see the error says it is only temporary, is this actually the case?
 Ryuujinn
10-31-2007, 4:58 AM
Since the site appears to be down and all (hopefully just temporarily), is there anywhere else that this mod can be found?
 Kha
10-31-2007, 7:46 PM
No, the only place Mjpb3 uploaded her mods is in her site, her site died last weekend and she is not online for some months by now.
 Ryuujinn
11-06-2007, 9:57 PM
Damn.... Wonder if it would be possible for someone to send me a copy of the mod via email or PM, or is that against the rules?
 Darth Payne
11-28-2007, 8:44 AM
I would also like a copy of this mod. What i've heard sounds really cool.

Thanks in advance for any help.
 Serathas
11-28-2007, 9:59 PM
if i can find the zip file i downloaded for it, incase i didn't remove it, which i don't do with some kotor mods, i could upload it again
 Shotgunner
12-22-2007, 1:35 AM
I hate to post in a topic that is nearly 3 weeks old, but does anyone have this mod? mjpb3's website is still down and I'd really like to see this mod in action...

Any help is greatly appreicated.
 Serathas
12-22-2007, 12:49 PM
i would like to see this made, but only the head part, i still want to be able to use the ingame items, hehe
 Darth Payne
12-22-2007, 1:05 PM
I have one of the three.

It gives you the head and outfit in one.

It doesn't look like your wearing any of the items in the game other than weapons if you use it though.

Haven't found the other two.
 Serathas
12-22-2007, 2:54 PM
i couldn't find the mod again, so i guess i can't upload it, if i don't have it on my pc, this is my laptop, which i mostly use as a media + modding computer
 Gess422
12-25-2007, 1:23 AM
I would really like to have this mod does anyone have a copy of it. Could you PM me if you do?
 Shaggoth
12-25-2007, 10:25 AM
site is down :/
 Eefluxx
12-25-2007, 12:33 PM
I have the first first and third ones of this mod.

1. Where you get a new Bastila head and the Selene outfit.(Have)
2. Keep Bastila's original head and just get the outfit. (I don't have)
3. Play Selene as a selectable PC (Have)

If it is okay and those of you who want the other two want to send me some emails through the PM system I will try to send the files to you.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Eefluxx
 Ryuujinn
01-23-2008, 1:53 AM
Well, what's this? I actually found all three parts of the mod! It's located in mjpb3's section of cjt0202's modding website. I've already downloaded it and I gotta say that it looks good.
 cralexns
02-10-2008, 11:27 AM
I'm enjoying this mod, the outfit does look pretty good on Bastila, the only complaint I have would be related to the collar of the suit but I guess there are some technical limitations preventing it from being genuine? :p

Otherwise really good job, I love Selene, I love Bastila and I love how you present us with a choice in regards to fully replacing Bastila or just giving her the outfit. Seeing as I love both gals I wouldn't want to miss out on Bastila so I went with the second best choice and equipped her with the beautiful deathdealer's attire! :)
 xxMalic3xx
06-17-2008, 6:30 AM
Nice work, I'll definitely try this on my next playthrough.
I'm really tired at the moment so I'll try it later :wornout:......

~ |xx.Malic3.xx| :cheers:
 Turbo Tarts
05-19-2009, 1:47 PM
Does anyone know where I can find the makeup version of this? I know there is one, I just don't remember where I found it the last time.
Page: 1 of 1