Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Cantina 4

Page: 1 of 2
 Deac
11-12-2001, 6:48 PM
Well, as the last one stopped dead, it restars here.
Rules:
Post character actions on each post.
No "Godmoding"-aka cheating
No disputes here. We're all friends really.
If posting an ew character, state name, race, job and items carried.

So, Deac steps out of the portal from the Imperial Mind Matrix. But who will he foind on the other side? Will Rwos be there? Will he ever return to his favourite pub?
We decide-by posting on to the game.
 Redwing
11-13-2001, 6:47 AM
*Rwos would like to know the same things as he steps out*

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 Deac
11-13-2001, 6:10 PM
Well, I can't make anybody out.
 Redwing
11-14-2001, 5:26 AM
Me neither. *stall stall*

------------------
 emupiett
11-14-2001, 8:40 PM
::Commander Ternyl lands his X-Wing outside of the cantina, and gets out.::

[to SELF]::Entering the cantina:: Hey where is everybody?
 Girl In Black
11-16-2001, 6:16 PM
A newcomer enters the famous cantina, a woman wearing a great deal of black. Her job... is unclear. Her race... definitely human. The lack of blue skin, head ridges and tentacles pretty much gives it away. She is carrying money (after all, this place is supposed to be a bar!), as well as a sleek (black) blaster.
The woman steps through the door, looking around, a slight smile visible on her face. "Well, hello there," she says, coolly. "I heard people who come here tend to see a lot of action. Anybody gonna tell me about it?"

------------------
"There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it."
 Deac
11-18-2001, 5:56 PM
[To Rwos] I feel something tugging at me...
*In a flash Deac and Rwos arrive back at the cantina. Looking back, Deac sees a large arachnid nod at him. A Charon. Deac and Rwos have been to otherspace, where they have been experimented on and have now been sent home*

[To Everyone in the Cantina] Hi guys! We're back and feel like having an adventure here!

[To Wuher] A beer, please.

Wuher: We don't serve yer kind here... but O.K
 emupiett
11-18-2001, 9:20 PM
[to DEAC] Well, I guess if I stopped arriving late I wouldn't have missed the action. Anyway, where to this time? Can we get some Imperial scum?
 BattleDog
11-18-2001, 9:30 PM
*BattleDog enters, he is humman carring his blaster, wearing full flight gear and his X-Wing is outside.*

------------------
Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
 Redwing
11-19-2001, 4:24 AM
[Rwos:] Well that was interesting, and rather unpleasant. I think my head is still spinning. And, oh...*goes outside to check if his speeder is still there*

------------------
 Deac
11-19-2001, 6:55 PM
I'm sure some imps will turn up. Anyway, anyone have anything to do?
 emupiett
11-19-2001, 7:40 PM
[to WUHER] A Corellian Suicide, please.

[to DEAC]::After he gets his drink he walks over to Deac.:: Actually, I recently heard about an Imperial weapons depot that's relatively unguarded. We could go there...
 Deac
11-20-2001, 5:24 PM
What's there? A super-laser? An evil robo-stormtrooper? Yet another cloning facility? (It better NOT be, I'm sick of evil Deacs)
 emupiett
11-20-2001, 9:43 PM
[to DEAC] No, there won't be a cloning facility. But I'm not sure what kinds of weapons. I was told its where most of the unused (but working) weapons of the Empire are stored. So I assume there will be almost every kind of weapon they make.

::As he finishes his drink he adds one more point.:: If the Imperials find out we're there, and report it to their leaders, we're almost certainly dead. But, as I said before, it should be unguarded.

[This message has been edited by emupiett (edited November 20, 2001).]
 Girl In Black
11-21-2001, 5:42 PM
Girl in Black: So, not feeling talkative, eh? Ah well, never mind. What're we going to blow up, then? I'm just desperate to kill someone. I want in on whoever you're off to blow up.

------------------
"There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it."
 BattleDog
11-21-2001, 7:30 PM
*Produces a comlink* Red squad, we have a depot to hit, loadout and meet me at the cantina!

------------------
Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
 Deac
11-23-2001, 5:45 PM
*Ignites saber, raises it high and stands on table*

[To Cantina] Right then, a mission!

Guy in back of the cantina: Oh no... here we go again...

[To Cantina] Whose with me? Equal shares of treasure! Tyrnl has to info! Let's have the info Tyrnl-I can't give a decent briefing without it...
 Redwing
11-24-2001, 2:24 AM
[Rwos:] Well...I don't have anything better to do...So where's the Imperials?

------------------
 Deac
11-25-2001, 1:12 PM
*Glances at data*

[To Party] Ok, I've got a plan.
The base is on Hiok 5, an iceball in the outer rim. The best way in is to die- as the empire's largest morgue is there. We fake mysterious deaths, we meet up there and we can gain access to the base. Questions?
 BattleDog
11-25-2001, 7:27 PM
Yeah, I've got 2XW, 2YW, 2EW and a Home One Cal in orbit, can't we just blow the place up?

------------------
Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
 Redwing
11-25-2001, 11:52 PM
I've got a better question...why would we want to get into a the Empire's largest morgue?

------------------
 emupiett
11-26-2001, 1:31 AM
[to DEAC] Hmm. That idea about the morgue might just work. But I think we should have a backup plan just in case it doesn't work.

::He thinks for a moment and then speaks once again.::

[to EVERYONE] Let's hear your back-up plans.
 Deac
11-26-2001, 5:22 PM
Keep the fleet behind the moon. That's the backup plan.
We want to get in the morgue because they won't suspect the dead to rise again.
 BattleDog
11-26-2001, 7:27 PM
Yeah? They most likely won't, you know the empire flash fries coffins before they reach that morgue, right?

------------------
Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
 emupiett
11-26-2001, 10:05 PM
[to BATTLEDOG] Hmm. I didn't know that they did that. Thanks for letting us know.

[to DEAC] I guess we have to think of another main plan.

::He thinks for a moment.::

[to EVERYONE] Do any of you have any Imperial uniforms. I stole two, just in case I might use them. If there are three more, we would be able to disguise ourselves as Imperials.
 Deac
11-27-2001, 6:42 PM
I can't. My picture is wanted posters all over the imperium. Remember that Imp officer who tried to arrest me right back in the cantina 1? Well, that wanted poster is all to common. Unless...
You've caught me. You place me in a stasis chamber, and bring me in. You're going to have to set a timer to unfreeze me once you're inside. Once I've escaped, we can start the attack. How 'bout it?
 Girl In Black
11-27-2001, 7:38 PM
I have an idea. As one of those people who likes sweeping around in black, I can get us some... (cough) fake IDs. If you guys can get enough Imperial uniforms, I can ensure that we'll get in. Trust me. You know you want to.

------------------
 emupiett
11-27-2001, 10:04 PM
[to DEAC] Excellent idea, Deac. One thing though: you must make sure that you do not move or talk or do anything until the timer goes off and I give the signal.

[to GIRL] If you can get us those IDs, it will be perfect. I can get two more uniforms--unless Deac will also need one, which in that case, I could get three.
 BattleDog
12-02-2001, 7:31 PM
*Hands Deac passes* Coutessy of General Cracken, better than anything a two bit thief could come up with! About the Sabers, we could show them off "Look, we have the great Deac, qand his Sabers for Lord Vader"

------------------
Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
 emupiett
12-02-2001, 9:39 PM
[to ALL] Sounds like a plan. Anything we didn't go over? If not, drinks on me!
 Admiral
12-03-2001, 9:21 PM
Back at the canitna

Get me more beer!!
 Deac
12-04-2001, 3:14 PM
*The party leave for the base, and after a 5 day trip, arrive at their destination. The team don their disguises...*

[To Rwos] Here are my sabers. Don't break them! Remember you have 12 hours to get ready before I break out. Don't forget I'll need a hand, ok?
 Redwing
12-05-2001, 12:14 AM
*hands Deac his sabers back* Can't. You'll have to bring me in too. I'm very obviously not human, and I don't have nearly enough magic ability to shapeshift. I can however make a few of my weapons completely indetectable by any type of mechanical or non-magical means. Only small things though, like my sabers. Once the stasis chamber goes off I'll be able to assist Deac right away.

(BTW ignore my post at the top of the page, I wasn't paying attention, sorry :o lol)
 Deac
12-05-2001, 3:28 PM
Ok, here I go....

*Deac enters the pod and is placed in hybernation. It's all up to the party now...*
 emupiett
12-05-2001, 7:15 PM
*OOS What race is Rwos?

*In Story
[to RWOS] Here, give me the sabers. I'll bring them in. And, Rwos, you'll have to be our prisoner. ::Gets a pair of binders (hand cuffs) from cargo hold.:: Here you go, put these on.

[to ALL] Ok, everyone ready? May the force be with you.
 BattleDog
12-06-2001, 3:28 PM
Guys, I have 5 YW in orbit for our escape, they attack in 12 hours, so we need to be out 10 minuets before, Deac we'll wake you up with the key word "charge"
 Redwing
12-07-2001, 4:32 AM
OOS: Terran Gargoyle. Beak, wings, tail, claws, lizard feet. :) I described him in the Letter thread.

BIS (back in story)

[Rwos:] *puts on the binders while muttering about the uselessness of Y-Wings* If they ask what race I am, tell them I'm a very large bat. :rolleyes:
 emupiett
12-07-2001, 2:05 PM
[to ALL] Alright, if nobody else has any concerns, then let's go!

[to RWOS] Ok, Rwos, I'll bring your other weapons, if you have any. But remember to use your powers to make the others indetectable. Oh, and remember, you must act as if you don't know me personally.

[to ALL] Let's go get some Imperial scum!
 Deac
12-07-2001, 5:26 PM
*While the party prepare to execute the plan, Deac has a hybernation dream involving him fighting a giant woodlouse...*
 BattleDog
12-07-2001, 6:35 PM
Hay, these aren't any old YW they're the new C5, better than B-Wings!
 Redwing
12-08-2001, 5:11 AM
Uh huh. *gets in the cargo hold* Well...let's go. *climbs in a hybernation pod next to Deac* 3...2...1... *falls into a deep sleep*
 emupiett
12-08-2001, 12:30 PM
::Cmdr. Ternyl gets into the pilot seat of the ship and prepares the ship for atmospheric travel.::

[to SELF] Well, it's all up to me now.

[to OTHERS] If you guys are coming, get on board.

::As he waits for the others to get on board, he does the final checklist.::
 Redwing
12-15-2001, 2:49 AM
OOS: erm...someone who ISN'T frozen, post please. :p
 emupiett
12-17-2001, 1:09 PM
::Since no one else gets on, the Commander takes off and heads for the outpost.::

[to SELF] May the force be with me.

::As he apporaches the outpost, he scans the area for a good place to land.::
 Ender Wiggin
12-18-2001, 3:56 PM
Howdy
 Ender Wiggin
12-20-2001, 1:54 PM
**human male enters. wearing black flight jump suit. helmet under his arm. on his sleeve is a patch. on the patch is a round black background, with a red lightning bolt through it. under the bolt it says "127th Thunderstrike Squadron".

to cantina: "Hey, ya'll. Ender Wiggin here. Leader of the Thunderstrike squadron. I have 2 A-wings, 2 X-wings, 4 B-wings, and 2 Skipray b;astboats in my employ. Plus a Carrack-Class cruiser that I use as a base of ops. For the right price, we can blow up, shoot down, seige, and just downright make life miserable for anyone you guys want. Anyone want to back us for a job?"
 Deac
12-20-2001, 3:11 PM
Even in stasis, I sense a disturbance in the force. A new guy wants to help us out. Follow us to the Imp weapons depot on some planet I can't remember.
 Captain Seavey
12-24-2001, 1:17 PM
Outside the cantina, a never before seen ship, its type a YT-2000, setles to the ground. A human named Robert Seavey steps out. A Blastec-DL44 can be seen at his waist, and in a poket in his tanned leather vest is a bludge that looks rather like a lightsaber. He is a freelance trader, always dancing on the edge of the law. There are rumors he is a self-trained Jedi, although noone knows for sure. He takes i a deep wiff of the air, and steps in...
 Captain Seavey
12-24-2001, 6:01 PM
Allright, folks. My name is Robert Seavey, Captain of the YT-2000 Saber. I have a noce big cargo hold, along with some...useful extras. In the way of 2 4x quad cannons, 4 front monuted starfighter style ion cannons, and a dual changable warhead lancher system. So, anybody need a hand with something?
 Captain Seavey
01-06-2002, 7:21 PM
Rob sat in his chair, waiting. Soon an old man sat down across from him. "My name be Fasago" he said. "Some folks left to atack a base, and they told me what to do if anybody shows up. Fasago they said, if anybody comes, tell them to go here." The man slid a data disc over to him. "Thanks" says Robert. He than walked outside and to his ship. He plugs it in, and feeds the cordnats to his navacomp. "Lets go, Niner!" he said to MK-19, his droid.
Page: 1 of 2