Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Cantina 4

Page: 2 of 2
 Deac
01-07-2002, 4:07 PM
*So, as people come to join the attack, Deac and Rwos are in the cargo hold in stasis, watched by two troopers. As they sit playing Saabac, Deac awakens...*

Oh Crap! I'll have to confuse them!

*The troopers turn to see Deac doing martial arts worthy of THE MATRIX. After watching in awe, they draw their blasters and point them at Deac as he grabs their cards and stops*

[To Troopers] Pick a card, any card...
 Redwing
01-21-2002, 12:53 AM
CRACK.

The troopers slump to the floor and Termand appears behind them.

[Rwos:] Thought they'd never get around to letting me out of there.
 Deac
01-22-2002, 3:21 PM
[To Rwos] Glad to see you! Let's cause some havoc!

*Force grabs his sabers*

Rock on!
 Redwing
01-22-2002, 11:56 PM
*grabs sabers and follows Deac*
 Deac
01-23-2002, 3:51 PM
[To Rwos] The really confusing thing about my move is that I don't have any cards...

I sense a disturbance is the force. One of thos over used plotlines such as Syrnl or the clones is not going to be used this time...

What ever will happen?
 Redwing
02-03-2002, 12:23 AM
[Rwos:] *wryly* Well I don't know where our friends are, so I vote we blast our way out. Or rather, slash.
 Deac
02-03-2002, 2:41 PM
*Out of the darkness leaps a cyborg. Deac looks in horror to find that it's Syrnl!*

Oh god, Syrnl! I mean, it's bad enough that you always come into these threads but being a cyborg, man, you've let yourself go.

CyberSyrnl: I'm Syrnl, but this isn't me. They tried cloning me, but it also didn't work, so they borged it and I'm hooked up to it. I'm lightyears away. Go ahead, trash it up, I don't care!
 Redwing
02-05-2002, 3:07 AM
[Rwos:] Why, I'd be happy to. *lunges at Cyborg-Syrnyl with his saber*
 Deac
02-05-2002, 1:43 PM
*Rwos manages to half the cheap rubbish android*

Dying CyberSyrnl: Oh well, I get paid for this. It's the lousy connection. I'll kill you laaaaaterrrrrrrrrr. *Dies*

Nicely done, Rwos. Whatever will we run into now?
 Redwing
02-06-2002, 3:09 AM
[Rwos:] Well, this is a weapons depot isn't it?

Or is it?
 BattleDog
02-06-2002, 3:39 PM
*The BattleDog enters, acoumpanied by Wraith, Rouge and Red Squadrons, plus Klye Katarn*

Sorry I'm late, I had to pick up the party!
 Deac
02-07-2002, 3:21 PM
Welcome to the party! We're going to blow up the place, but something's not right...

*The party overlook a gantry to see an interesting conversation...*

Syrnl: Alternate universe eh?
Cloaked figure: Yes. It is odd seing you this way brother...
Syrnl: And that's true here as well?
Figure: You have been misled.
Syrnl: Well, I'm glad you could make it. But, you can't stay long, can you?
Figure: My sword shall return if I die.
Syrnl: I sense something! Starkiller!

*The party is immeadialty targeted by troopers. Deac leaps from the gantry but they don not fire.*

Syrnl: Deac Starkiller, meet your alternate universe double, Deac Darkstar. Not like that evil clone of the two of us, but where you are the powerful one and I had to be the wuss.
EvilDeac: I've heard of you. I must say, I'm disgusted.

So am I.

Syrnl: And another thing Starkiller:

I AM YOUR BROTHER!!!!!
 BattleDog
02-08-2002, 5:05 PM
*Catches Deac as he passes out*

Dog: Gee, he is a wuss ;) Deac man, talk to me!

*Kyle faces off against Dark Deac*

DD: You cannot win I am all powerful

Kyle: You don't know who I am do you?

DD: No and I don't care!

Kyle: Fine I'm off for a pint.

DD: *Rasbury*

*On his way out of the Reactor room kyle sticks something to the wall*

*Meantime the party have retreated in a running fire-fight, Kyle hands the now concios Deac the denenator*

Dog: You want to do it?
 Deac
02-11-2002, 1:24 PM
We can't just beat them like that! I need to duel them.

Oi! Evil me and Syrnl, we'll duel over there whilst the other guys fight!

*Evil Deac Darkstar and Syrnl leap into combat with Deac. It begins to look bad, but as Syrnl prepares to strike a mortal blow, the portal opens.
A man, a mirror image of Syrnl, leaps through!*

Syrnl Starkiller: I'll stop you Deac Darkstar! And you, Synrl Darkstar. Now there's four of us.
 BattleDog
02-12-2002, 5:11 PM
*Holds head in dispair*

Dog: OK, which one do I shoot?

*Suddenly there an explosion*

Janson: Oops, stepped on the detonator!

Wedge: Thats torn it, time to go boys.

Face: You know Wedge you really should send Wes to a doctor, of some kind.

Dog: Kyle what kind of damage will that thing do?

Kyle: Blow out the reactor room, but the chain reaction doesn't start for 10 minuets!

Wedge: Lets move! *Beggins another running fire fight, towards the the 36 XJ3s in the far hanger.*

Dog: Ouh, Starkillers, shift it! *Heads for the door*
 Deac
02-13-2002, 2:50 PM
*The Darkstars stun Deac and drag him through the open portal. Syrnl Starkiller follows as the portal collapses*

Deac is now in the alternate universe. If the bomb is not disarmed, he will have to find his own way back.
 BattleDog
02-14-2002, 2:42 PM
*Meanwhile, In orbit 36 XJ X-Wings and a battered Scout ship are heading for hyperspace.*

Wedge: Engage!

*Back at the Cantina*

Dog: Ok, the Depo is destroyed, so I gues Deac is gone!

-----------------------------

Deac Starkiller

KIA

19 BBY-7ABY

-----------------------------
 Redwing
02-15-2002, 1:24 AM
Meanwhile...

As Battledog's troops entered the room in the Imperial Base, Rwos looked down at his damaged teleporter. It was crackling with familiar blue energy and a red light was blinking on it. Rwos looked up and called: "Deac! Something's wrong!" That light means that a dimensional portal has been opened somewhere in the immediate vicinity...but how? He looked up again: "Deac!" Deac did not answer. With sudden realization, Rwos looked at his hand. It was wreathed with tiny streams of blue energy, each multiplying and growing thicker by the minute...

The Darkstars and Deac began to duel, fighting right over Rwos' head. Rwos leaped up to help his friend, but his blade passed right through Syrnyl. Frustrated, Rwos, whacked the teleporter. Useless...once activated, the teleporter's sequence could not be stopped until its cycle was completed. Then an explosion tore through the wall next to the fighters. Deac looked over, momentarily distracted. Something slipped into Syrnyl's hand...and Deac fell violently to the ground in a flash of light. With his free hand, Syrnyl used a circular device to open a glowing portal next to them. With the assistance of the stranger, they dragged Deac through it. With nothing else to do, Rwos leaped through the portal just as it closed and just before his teleporter blinked him out of reality.

---TO BE CONTINUED---

((OOS: Hey, guys, I think it's an excellent time for the next Cantina RPG!! :D))
 Deac
02-17-2002, 12:11 PM
To be continued in-
The Cantina 5
Page: 2 of 2