Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Coruscant (campaign)

Page: 1 of 1
 Lambtron
11-03-2006, 10:59 AM
Does anybody know how to complete the last section of this mission (where Urai, Zann and Silri need to escape in the Juggernaut)?
I can't get the mobile build pads out to protect the juggernaut, and the only other unit I can use as cannon fodder is Cuddles the rancor. How can I protect the juggernaut adequately (yes, I use the point defense system, but it it seems to have the habit of targeting what it wants, i.e. quite a lot of missiles get through and pound the crap out of the transport) through the gauntlet of enemy rocket emplacements?
Thanks.
 lordzack
11-03-2006, 12:01 PM
I just moved to the end, destroying only the rockets after I releazied it was stupid to kill every Stormtrooper. I ended up mowing down most of the Stormies any way (I ran them over) and getting away quite quickly.
 DCorris
11-03-2006, 12:18 PM
I just turned on the point defence laser and clicked the end of the road, it moved through and survived, maybe just less than half health, but it didn't take any certain strategy or anything.
 jedi jim 1989
11-03-2006, 2:44 PM
tru, but if you want thos mdu's then right click on them and sell what you built on them, close em up and move em into position, but as most other people i just loaded up and ran em down
 Comrade Mike
11-03-2006, 11:33 PM
I don't think it's possible to get the MDUs out of the building.
 Lambtron
11-04-2006, 12:53 PM
No, unfortunately, it isn't possible to move them out of certain rooms. I tried that tactic of storming down to the end, all guns blazing with the defense system turned on, but I can never make it beyond the second set of rockets without getting the juggernaut destroyed, and the occupants getting killed. BTW, I'm playing on 'hard' difficulty setting.
 bilbast
11-08-2006, 11:45 AM
Same problem for me. On Hard difficulty, its imposible to complete it, i have tryied it 50 times. And since I dont have a saved game to start again the mission on easy, im completly stuck too. Is there a way to cheat, or to change the difficulty of the autosaved game? Thank you for any help.
 lordzack
11-08-2006, 12:03 PM
I did destroy the rockets, but ignored the stormies.
 Rust_Lord
11-08-2006, 6:27 PM
Lordzack might be able to tell us if he was playing on hard at the time so we know if that plan works on hard; BUT you know that it might not be possible to complete this segment of the game on hard. We all know there is a large number of problems with the game and this might be something else that needs rectifying. If someone has played it 50 times and tried every different way and still failed, chances are its not possible. Have you tried using Tyber and Fenn to cloak ahead and knock out each turrets one by one; returning to the building to heal before heading out again??? I dont know if that would even work but on hard, maybe you have to get real sneaky and avoid using the jugger as much as possible; or send the rancor to take out each turret one by one??
 Darth Khasei
11-08-2006, 11:36 PM
Here is what I did. I put the witch and tyber in the jug. As I went down the road I rolled over as many troppers as I could hugging the right side of the wall. Once it was destroyed I left the witch on the wall where she was not taking fire , cloaked Tyber and walked him to the end. Mission Over.
 Lambtron
11-09-2006, 2:19 PM
I finally finished that level a few days ago. Use the juggernaut and Cuddles (Cuddles is expendable. When he dies, simply ressurect him) at the same time, then attack the first set of rocket turrets, attack just one, and wait until the health of the juggernaut is about halfway, then take it back to one of the museum rooms where you should have a repair station on standby. Keep doing this until the first two turrets are destroyed. Then you can trundle it to the end far more easily.
 karnas
01-28-2007, 1:58 PM
For all those having problems with mission: take Urai, cloak him and walk him to the exit. The mission will finish successfully when you get him there. Have fun
 lordzack
01-29-2007, 6:29 PM
Yeah I was playing on easy, so someone playing on hard might not be able to do it that way.
Page: 1 of 1