Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[K1] The Hunt for Bastila

Page: 1 of 1
 wasa7
09-28-2006, 8:27 AM
Hello all, this is my very first released Kotor mod ever. Is nothing complicated but I hope you like it.

INTRODUCTION:

Bastila, after being offered as a Price at the Soop Races in Lower Taris, managed to scaped the Black Bulkars. The news spread fast in Taris and the Sith had been alerted; they now patrol every corner of Upper and Lower Taris. Rumors says Bastila is now hidden in some appartment of South Upper Taris and it won't be long before Sith bash the right door.

DESCRIPTION:

A Sith Patrol will appear on the main hall outside the hideout right after you rescue her from the Black Bulkars. She has to be in the party for the script to trigger. The Sith will approach you, realize that the Jedi fugitive is with you and attack. Some dialog options will appear between the Main PC and Bastila. For those who RP like me, one of the options suggest to return to the hideout and to take Mission instead to find a way out off Taris. You don't have to do that but I think is a way to make Mission more profitable, and because it would be logical for Bastila to remain hidden until a plan to leave the planet comes up.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:

Stoffe -mkb-: This guy made all the script used in this mod. Thank you very much for all the help. I hope to make you proud with his mod.

Agent Xim: Thank you too for the help. I hope this mode doesn't compite with your Operation Kill Bastila mod (you all should have this mod too!).

Fred Tetra: Every modder thanks this guy so I will do too. This guy is the father of Kotor Tool.

CREATOR'S NOTE:

I really hope you like the dialogs. I think they're the best part of the mod. You can use my mod in every way you feel like using it. I don't care if you make new mods (and sell them and make millions with it) from mine but just remember to thank Stoffe -mkb- as he wrote all the scripts of the mod and myself for releasing it. Enjoy!

The mode can be found at http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/19179.html)

Feed back, questions, suggestions, etc are welcome. Thank you all!
 -DK-
09-28-2006, 8:33 AM
Good mod.

And Stoffe's a her.
 Darth Balor
09-28-2006, 2:11 PM
pcgamemods says the dl is forbidden
 wasa7
09-28-2006, 5:10 PM
pcgamemods says the dl is forbidden

Hello! I don't know what it said that but is kind of strange since the mod has already been donwloaded 46 times. Anyhow, the problem is solved now. I tryed to download it and it worked just fine. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for donwloading!
 mimartin
09-29-2006, 9:46 AM
It wasn't working for most of the 46 downloads. About 5 of them are mine, but I got the Forbidden message everytime. It is working now as I just downloaded it a few moments ago.

Wasa7 the mod sounds great, which explains why I tried to download it 5 times yesterday. Thanks for sharing with ua. Nice little mod. You did a really good job, I really enjoyed it. Thanks.
 Arбtoeldar
09-29-2006, 3:40 PM
Cool idea wasa7. I'll try it out the next time I play through Kotor.
 LordAzrael3284
12-02-2006, 2:53 PM
This seems like it would be an interesting mod to try out, but I can not seem to download it through the link you have posted. do you have an alternative link?
 wasa7
12-03-2006, 11:55 AM
Hello LordAzrael, I am now on a work trip, but I'll be back home thursday moning. As soon as I am home, I will publish my mod in other website. It is a shame that pcgamemods is down. Thank you for your interest in my mod.
 Agent Xim
12-03-2006, 10:56 PM
Direct download link:
wasa7-thfb.zip (http://agentxim.thewebzoo.com/wasa7-thfb.zip)
Page: 1 of 1