Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lego studs?

Page: 1 of 1
 Revans disciple
09-26-2006, 1:18 PM
So, is there any easy way to get money in Lego Star Wars 2, because the things i've got to buy are way too expensive. It takes weeks to collect enough money.
 JediLandon
09-26-2006, 1:27 PM
well you know what they say "whats hard to get is worth getting" or something like that
 Commander Obi-Wan
09-26-2006, 7:35 PM
Just complete levels on both free play and story mode. Then at the end of each movie section. (A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi)

you can purchase gold blocks and once you've bought a few of them, there are doors at the end of each movie area and you use you blocks to get some bonus levels. And one of them gets you tons of studs.
 JoesGuy
09-29-2006, 2:15 AM
Without a shadow of a doubt, the best way to get studs are as follows:

Firstly, play through until you save up enough for invincibility which is found on Chapter 5 of Episode 4. Using invincibility you'll no longer lose studs.

But that's not where it ends. Next save up for the "X* score" extras. Obviously, start with X2 score and make your way up. By switching on all the X score extras that you have on, your stud collection will sky rocket. By purchasing all five X score extras and turning them all on, one silver stud is worth over 3500 studs!

Hope that helped. :)
 JediLandon
09-29-2006, 9:53 PM
So, is there any easy way to get money in Lego Star Wars 2, because the things i've got to buy are way too expensive. It takes weeks to collect enough money.

Is this for the ps2,ds,xbox or pc?

"THE JEDI TURNED AGAINST ME, DON'T YOU TURN AGAINST ME"
 starwind40
02-21-2009, 8:48 PM
the best way I found was to activate the Red bricks "poo money" and "fertilizer"

then go to the second level of Episode 4 and right at the beginning sit on the two wooley elephants(not sure what they are really called that the sand people ride)

set them up "back to back" and then hit the B on xbox 360 on both controllers (yeah you will have to have two controllers activated) they will poop money at each other.

Then just switch your TV back to another input to watch a movie or tv show and click on both controllers for about an hour. just becareful not to accidentally jump off your elephant or you will switch back to the game and one guy will be standing there and you will not have made nearly as much money

careful though: once you want to quit, you have to finish the level. which is a pain if you can't get someone to lend a hand on the second controller.
 LockTxt
05-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Is this for the ps2,ds,xbox or pc?

"THE JEDI TURNED AGAINST ME, DON'T YOU TURN AGAINST ME"

yea on PC it will be pretty easy to change the value using something like Cheat Engine:
http://hackerbot.net/tutorials/41-how-to-hack-any-game-running-on-your-pc-cheating-tutorial)

I do not like cheating usually, but if you have to sped an eternity farming, i think its justified.
Page: 1 of 1