Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

CORUSCANT

Page: 1 of 1
 Coola
09-10-2006, 8:23 AM
Hello! Im making a Coruscant planet for KotOR (not TSL). I want to know what everyone would love to see on the planet. Im using Taris as a base and the mod would go fine anyway, I just thought that everyone was begging for a Coruscant planet so, nows your chance to put your own ideas to work.

Quest ideas? Special shops or Characters? Specific Areas?

Please let me know what you would like to see added to the planet!

(You can stay tuned on the mod by going to http://www.freewebs.com/corekotor/)

EDIT:
I am also looking for Beta testers later on. If your willing to put your computer on the line to see if this planet works, tell me here as well.
 Kainzorus Prime
09-10-2006, 8:24 AM
Senate building, but I doubt if it can be pulled off.
 Darth InSidious
09-10-2006, 8:42 AM
You could use the Taris duelling ring for that...
 Coola
09-10-2006, 8:43 AM
Senate building, but I doubt if it can be pulled off.
You could use the Taris duelling ring for that...

I might try that actually.......

Thanks so far!
 Davinq
09-10-2006, 12:47 PM
Jedi Temple, possibly modelled after the Dantooine Enclave? And to stifle any debate, the temple might look different 4,000 years back!

DQK out
 Lit Ridl
09-11-2006, 12:30 AM
I may give you a lot of Coruscant models.
To be used as a placeables and etc.
And some advices may be.
 RedHawke
09-11-2006, 12:31 AM
Moving to Holowan Labs as this isn't a mod request...
 SithRevan
09-11-2006, 1:05 AM
I suggest giving taris a good reskinning to make it look like coruscant. Also for a cool quest idea you could put a star map on coruscant and remove the script that runs when you get the last map so that you can make your map one of the maps that you have to get before you can go to the star forge. Those are just some idea though, so good luck with your mod and may the force serve you well!:D
 Darth Deralia
09-11-2006, 5:30 AM
you remember the conversation of the sith with the repsoldiers on manaan (about malak crushing coruscant)?

my idea is maybe a bit large, but what about adding the following to the already existing ideas above of me:

after or before (you decide) capturing the map a great armada lead by malak arrives and attacks the heart of the republic
the reason?
he knows hat his old master is back (we know that calo tells him) and therefore he decided to crush the republic before getting powerful through your lead
 Lit Ridl
09-11-2006, 5:53 AM
I suggest giving taris a good reskinning to make it look like coruscant. Also for a cool quest idea you could put a star map on coruscant and remove the script that runs when you get the last map so that you can make your map one of the maps that you have to get before you can go to the star forge. Those are just some idea though, so good luck with your mod and may the force serve you well!:D
That is the service I want to give him.
 Coola
09-11-2006, 6:09 AM
Thank you so much for all your ideas. I will try to make as many of them as i can.

And Lit Ridl, any help you could supply would be greatly appreciated!
 Lit Ridl
09-12-2006, 2:05 AM
Ok Coola, PM me (and say what you want me to do and give me your mail).
I'll answer it. I may do any work on my holidays (2 days).
 Shem
09-12-2006, 2:17 AM
I think this is a great idea and Taris would be a great base for it. Hope it works out well. :D
 acb
10-11-2006, 4:57 PM
well how moves the "creation"?
 Addlcove
10-11-2006, 6:27 PM
acb we are talking a planet mod here, these can takes months, if they are ever completed
 Lit Ridl
10-12-2006, 1:11 AM
acb, no it takes not months, actually that takes not more than two weeks, that is maximum.
BUT: You all know that there is school now, so neither Coola, neither me are really working, just little bit.
So don't be angry.
Vacations/holidays will fix this situation.
 Jorad Khor
10-12-2006, 5:17 AM
The Jedi Council on Coruscant can be seen in the KOTOR II cutscene when the exile is .... "exiled" *g* But I would go for the Dantooine model and re-model it a little to look more like the one from the cut-scene.
What I also would love to see is some of the Coruscant underground. Maybe there can be a last starmap located down there? And the dark side of the map was the reason for the battle between the original inhabitants of Coruscant, the Taung and the Zell. The Zhell were dominant until the Taung conquered them. The Taung became known as the Dark Warriors, and in the middle of their epic battle against the Zhell, their efforts were helped by an erupting volcano that wiped out the major Zhell city. The Taung then systematically destroyed all remaining Zhell camps and took the name Dha Werda Verda, or in Basic, "Warriors of the Shadow." Eventually, the Taung were exiled from Coruscant to Mandalore, becoming the progenitors of the first Mandalorians. Maybe the Dark Side energy of the StarMap caused the Taung to become the "Dark Warriors"?
 acb
10-12-2006, 7:24 AM
Addlcove , Lit Ridl i only ask why are you so nervous?
 Addlcove
10-12-2006, 7:25 AM
I am not nervous, what on earth gives you that idea.
 psand
10-12-2006, 11:41 AM
Hello! Im making a Coruscant planet for KotOR (not TSL). I want to know what everyone would love to see on the planet. Im using Taris as a base and the mod would go fine anyway, I just thought that everyone was begging for a Coruscant planet so, nows your chance to put your own ideas to work.

Quest ideas? Special shops or Characters? Specific Areas?

Please let me know what you would like to see added to the planet!

(You can stay tuned on the mod by going to http://www.freewebs.com/corekotor/)

EDIT:
I am also looking for Beta testers later on. If your willing to put your computer on the line to see if this planet works, tell me here as well.
I would like to see a quest where you would have to find the sith spies infiltrating the planet. Just an idea dont know if it can be done or not. :)
 LoganZezima
01-04-2008, 6:13 PM

Hey, I'd like to be a Beta Tester, so when you are ready, E-mail me at

snipped email since that tends to attract bots. Please check the date of the last post so you don't accidentally resurrect year-old threads. Locking thread. Coola, anytime you'd like to re-open the thread, please feel free to contact one of us moderators. --Jae
Page: 1 of 1