Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hide Weapons in Animations V2

Page: 1 of 1
 Fiestainabox
08-14-2006, 3:23 PM
Hide Weapons In Animations V2
Mod Made by iNutter

Update: If you have a previous version of Hide Weapons in animations installed, delete Animations.2da
from your override folder, then run the installer.

Note: You don't need the previous version of this mod to install Version 2.

Description: Simply hides the weapons in animations, to make the game smoother looking. Atton will no longer type with vibroblade's in hand.

Xbox users, got to the xbox folder for more information.

Changes In Version 2:
• Fixed bug where Sion will cut of Kreia's arm with his "Mind" and not his lightsaber
• Add Support With The TSLpatcher

Hosted On:
• Kotorfiles.com
• Filefront.com
• Lucasfiles.com
• Pcgamemods (R.I.P)

Thanks To:
Fred Tetra
Obsidian

Download Links:
KotorFiles (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Hide_Weapons_In_Animations;67468)
Filefront (http://files.filefront.com/Hide_Weapons_In_Animatons_V2/;5377442;;/fileinfo.html)
Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=485877875)
 ChAiNz.2da
08-14-2006, 3:27 PM
sweet! One of my top "must need for immersion" mods is up to version 2 :emodanc:
 Fiestainabox
08-14-2006, 3:36 PM
Wow, Im flattered! Thanks Chainz!
 Kainzorus Prime
08-14-2006, 4:11 PM
Its truly great. Even in-game things like PC's operating console's on telos looks way better now. Great work.
 Dirtnose
08-14-2006, 4:54 PM
*adds to mod collection* :lips1:
 RedHawke
08-15-2006, 12:54 AM
*Click...Click* Got me a copy... :D

Now I just need some time to play. :(
 Mav
08-15-2006, 1:16 AM
Nice idea and execution iNutter, always wondered why Carth typed with a sword ;)
 Zagadka
08-15-2006, 2:10 AM
Hm, I was musing while playing today... and then I run across this. The Force works in mysterious ways.

Would there be any way to also make it "holster" weapons when they aren't being used? It looks lame with everyone walking around town with their swords and guns drawn.

I'm not requesting anything model-wise (like actually showing the weapon on their belt etc) - just to hide the weapon. When combat is entered, they do a flourish and it pops out.

Thoughts?
 Kha
08-15-2006, 5:44 AM
sweet! One of my top "must need for immersion" mods is up to version 2 :emodanc:
I fully agree!! :D
Thanks iNutter, it is a nice work!!
 Princess Artemis
08-15-2006, 11:02 AM
::snatch!::

No one cutting off their arms while typing? Must use, yessss...
 mjpb3
08-15-2006, 12:01 PM
I've had the first version of this in my Override for so long now... this is definitely one of those mods that you install, but forget you've installed, but are so grateful that you did install it in the first place. I never play without it. :thumbsup:
 mimartin
08-15-2006, 1:31 PM
After all these ringing endorsements, how could I not download this mod. It looks great and I plan to add it to my override folder as soon I finish playing KOTOR. Thanks for sharing your creation.
 Fjope
08-16-2006, 3:29 AM
Yay! Just in time for my next playthrough!
 Spec-K
08-19-2006, 8:26 PM
It's amazing how something so simple and subtle can make such a HUGE difference.

Great work mate!
 lord ignarn
08-20-2006, 10:43 AM
I have v1 and I wonder why v2? What does this new one? I imagine that it must be something great, just because v1 is a real must have mod, as needed as the "Manaan doors mod" for kotor 1.
 Fiestainabox
08-23-2006, 4:27 PM
Hm, I was musing while playing today... and then I run across this. The Force works in mysterious ways.

Would there be any way to also make it "holster" weapons when they aren't being used? It looks lame with everyone walking around town with their swords and guns drawn.

I'm not requesting anything model-wise (like actually showing the weapon on their belt etc) - just to hide the weapon. When combat is entered, they do a flourish and it pops out.

Thoughts?

I'll work on it for you. I'm pretty sure I can do it..
 Arбtoeldar
09-01-2006, 11:50 PM
::snatch!::

No one cutting off their arms while typing? Must use, yessss...

Ditto
 Fiestainabox
07-21-2015, 10:10 PM
9 years later and I'm updating this mod xD

Kotor files and Lucasfiles seem to be dead, so this mod has outlived not one but three file hosts!

I've uploaded it to Steam and I'm working on uploading it to the Nexus, plus a few other places. Hopefully that will allow it last another decade...

o7
 Hassat Hunter
07-22-2015, 9:51 AM
Yeah, can you believe it? :p
Good to see your mod there on the workshop!
Page: 1 of 1