Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Petroglyph release 4 exclusive FoC pics

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMaulUK
08-04-2006, 5:37 PM
Petroglyph release 4 exclusive FoC pics

Thanks to 'unamed sources', Petroglyph obtained 4 brand new exclusive Forces of Corruption screenshots from the Galactic Black Market. They were not cheap, but you will agree, worth every galactic penny! You can view them by clicking HERE (http://www.empireatwar.net/media/gallery/index.htm) and they are SO cool!

DMUK
 DarkReborn
08-04-2006, 5:59 PM
good screenies, the better ones are the ones of Dark Troopers Phase II, very Star Wars-realistic, except they dont have tohse uber-assault cannons that they wore in DF , i hope that the Phase III ones are also included
 YertyL
08-05-2006, 7:35 AM
Wow, really pretty cool. I like the idea of a Rancor-hero :D
 Darth Anarch
08-05-2006, 7:45 AM
Darktroopers can use jetpacks too? Oh, the tactical possibilities...

I think the rancor-riding Dathomir witch is a regular unit, not a hero. If so, and if it is anything near as tough as the regular rancors, that's gonna be one badass unit.

Great pictures!
 Wolfenstein1942
08-05-2006, 1:02 PM
I just hope drak troopers can shoot while in air.

Though there's now a terrific counter for MPTLs!!
 ImpElite
08-06-2006, 10:08 AM
Nice screenies. Those Dark Troopers must have jetpacks the size of their backs to be able to fly lol.
 Rust_Lord
08-06-2006, 9:08 PM
The shots keep getting better. The new guys ships look like junk but I bet they are quite effective.

I know its an old screenie but I only have one thing to say about the Eclipse
Quote Wedge... "Look at the size of that thing!"
Jesus wept.
 gswift
08-21-2006, 9:08 PM
I think the rancor-riding Dathomir witch is a regular unit, not a hero.

Yes, the Rancor riding witch is a regular unit. One of the devs said that somewhere else a couple of weeks ago.

In Ref to the above question about phase III dark troopers, they are confirmed as being in the game (there's a picture of one in one of the screen shots. they're about 3/4 the height of an AT/ST). In one of the other threads about unit scale, one of the petro guys listed the size of each dark trooper unit (I,II, & III) relative to the size of regular storm troopers. The discussion was very interresting, you should look it up.

The dark trooper phase III is in the top left of the following picutre: http://www.empireatwar.net/media/gallery/screens/june20/large/2.jpg)
 SRF_Vader
08-25-2006, 7:43 PM
I thought there was only 1 Phase 3 Darktrooper and that was killed by Kyle Katarn on the Arc Hammer. Although, i suppose there could have been others made...
Page: 1 of 1