Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Page: 25 of 40
 Endorenna
10-02-2008, 3:04 PM
Was it the slender body mod?

Edit: Someone told me that there's a mod somewhere that restores Vash's cut content in TSL. Could someone point me to it, please?
 kotorcrazyguy
10-02-2008, 6:40 PM
Isn't that the mod where you get full influence with all the party members when you recruit them? (Just Asking)

yes it is the mod where u get full influence with all party members when they join ur party. If I could get that for TSL, and a thong mod for KOTOR 1-2, not on PCgamemods.com because i have tried that site too many times and it doesn't work, I wish for these 2 mods to be sent PM please.
 Arбtoeldar
10-02-2008, 7:55 PM
Edit, Edit: I think I found it! It was on the site all along, but packaged with a body pack. Thanks a lot for looking for me, though, Arátoeldar. I never would have found it without a point in the right direction.

Just out of curiosity, what mod is it?

Edit: Someone told me that there's a mod somewhere that restores Vash's cut content in TSL. Could someone point me to it, please?

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Lonna_Vash_Mod;81631)
 Chevron 7 locke
10-03-2008, 1:34 AM
Does anyone have the Telos Billboard seriies? i know there in the plug-in but i don't like using that mod cause it conflicts with a few of my favorite mods. so...does anyone have it...those wonderful Telos Billboards?
 ChAiNz.2da
10-03-2008, 4:47 AM
Does anyone have the Telos Billboard seriies? i know there in the plug-in but i don't like using that mod cause it conflicts with a few of my favorite mods. so...does anyone have it...those wonderful Telos Billboards?
PM link sent :)

I have sets #1 ,2 & 3. If anyone has the other(s), drop me a line please. I'd like to get the remainder of the set :D
 Keiko
10-04-2008, 3:50 PM
In search of Taina's Replacer Tool ><

If someone could PM it too me, i'd appreciate it.

Thanks! :D

--Keiko

PM sent :) - Cz
 Endorenna
10-08-2008, 5:27 PM
Thanks for the link, Aratoeldar! :D

Could someone send me a link to MECK's Jabba's Palace mod? I installed it, and I'm finally about to get to Tatooine again, but I can't find the readme to tell me how to activate it! :eek:
 Darth Payne
10-08-2008, 8:10 PM
I just read about a mod that sounds very interesting and was wondering if anyone has a copy they could send me.

The mod is called Darth Arachne (Sith Bastila).

If you have it, just PM me and i'll send you my email by PM.

Now I know you realize posting the same post in more than one place is spam, I deleted the other one in the Bounty Hunter thread, next time you spam you get an infraction. Mkay? -RH
 ChAiNz.2da
10-09-2008, 4:05 AM
Thanks for the link, Aratoeldar! :D

Could someone send me a link to MECK's Jabba's Palace mod? I installed it, and I'm finally about to get to Tatooine again, but I can't find the readme to tell me how to activate it! :eek:

Prime's site has it (http://warpedproductions.echonetwork.net/jabba.html) :)

This mod adds a new side quest for KOTOR with 2 new areas. It takes place in Tatooine and blends
with the normal game allowing you to choose if you will lean towards the light or dark side.
In order to enable the quest you will have to land on Tatooine for the first time, look for a
pair of X-Wing pilots in Tatooine docking bay and talk to them. If you do not talk to them or choose
certain dialog options the quest won't trigger and therefore all plot will be locked to you. Try all
dialog options, just for the fun of it! There are neutral, light side and dark side choices, some of
them, will prevent you from advancing, but most of them, even twisted dark side ones will allow you
to keep on track.
 symplied
10-12-2008, 8:51 AM
I was spending hours to search for such a mod, and Google led me here.

Rather than bumping an old thread, I merged your post with our Mod Request thread. Also, posting email addies, even in munged format, is against forum rules (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=169078). Please use the PM system :) - Cz
 Arбtoeldar
10-12-2008, 3:05 PM
I was spending hours to search for such a mod, and Google led me here.

Rather than bumping an old thread, I merged your post with our Mod Request thread. Also, posting email addies, even in munged format, is against forum rules (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=169078). Please use the PM system :) - Cz

YGPM
 jedi7000nathan
10-12-2008, 9:45 PM
lashowe and mekal recruitment mod by darth starker
pm it to me if you have it
Edit:does anyone have it?

Combining repeated spam post, quoting yourself to spam and 'bump' the thread impatiently is against the rules here and you certainly know better. Welcome to your spam infraction jedi7000nathan, since you have been made aware of our rules in the past you leave me no choice here.

You may not remove mod warnings either, is there a problem with your ability to read our rules jedi7000nathan? Do this again and your ban will be forthcoming very fast. -RH
 Admiral Buttercrust
10-12-2008, 11:15 PM
Mods I would enjoy from PCGM:
Movie Mandalorians (One with Boba, Jango, and other skins of their armor)
Nihilus Mask
Avol's Darth Vader
 Delta7213
10-14-2008, 4:08 PM
Hey, i was wondering if anyone could give me a download link for the Darth Vader armor for K2, I saw it in the release area, but the DL link was to PCgamemods, so, if somebody could send me that, that'd be awesome :)
 Darth Payne
10-14-2008, 4:25 PM
I've got it.

I'll include it in the mail i'm sending you.
 Endorenna
10-16-2008, 12:40 AM
I'm looking for the mod that replaces Disciple with Handmaiden. I tried searching for it in the TCE, but I couldn't find it. :(

Could someone please post a link to it?

stoffe made it but it appears her webpage (http://www.algonet.se/~stoffe/index.xml) is missing from the Where can I find Mods thread... I will Fix that asap. ;) It is near the bottom. -RH

Edit: Thanks, RH! :xp:
 DarthParametric
10-17-2008, 9:05 AM
EDIT: Sent by Endorenna. Cheers.
 totallyclueless
10-17-2008, 5:05 PM
Trying to learn some of this modding stuff. no clue what I am doing. can someone get send me Taina’s replacer tool or point me to where I can find it?
thank you much.
 Endorenna
10-17-2008, 5:14 PM
Sent. :)

Just another FYI, please use the PM system when possible and please refrain from cluttering up this thread with 'PM sent' or 'can I get that mod too?' posts. No more of those ok? Thanks people, this thread is getting rather large and some peoples requests get drowned out by all the in-between posts that happen here. I am updating the thread rules with this addition.

I am not picking on End here btw, just his posts are the convenient ones to edit... :D -RH

Edit: Oops. Sorry, RH. :( I'll go delete the other posts like this.

You don't need to, just a from here on out thing. ;) -RH
 kotorcrazyguy
10-18-2008, 2:38 PM
i'm looking for the mod where you find revan's saber in the unknown world temple of the ancient's room before the armory's sith master's corpse. If someone could please post a link or PM it to me, that'd be great.
Thanks,
KOTORcrazyguy
 libikergirl
10-19-2008, 12:43 PM
Hi,

I'm looking for Tania's replacer tool.

Would someone be able to pm it to me or provide a link to it please?

Thanks.

Darth Payne
10-20-2008, 5:42 PM
I'm looking for the following mods:
T7s: Verpine implant integration Visor, Zabrak Field Goggles Mark II
Nequams nods.
The_Makers: Mara Jade Dancer Outfit
J3d1W4rr10Rs: Kyle Katarn/Master Rahn Sabers(for both games)
90SKs: Neo-Crusader Mandalore
 TriggerGod
10-20-2008, 7:59 PM
T7s: Verpine implant integration Visor, Zabrak Field Goggles Mark II
IIRC, those mods are on T7's Site (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/)
J3d1W4rr10Rs: Kyle Katarn/Master Rahn Sabers(for both games)

Let me pack it up. And, as an added bonus, I'll include the movie hilts he made with it ;)
 The Doctor
10-22-2008, 4:11 PM
I've recently re-installed TSL, and I'm looking for the Elemental Lightsaber Pack mod. I forget who made it, and I can't seem to find any links on Google except to Torrents. I don't currently have a Torrent client. -_- Could anyone help me out?
 The Betrayer
10-22-2008, 8:54 PM
I've recently re-installed TSL, and I'm looking for the Elemental Lightsaber Pack mod. I forget who made it, and I can't seem to find any links on Google except to Torrents. I don't currently have a Torrent client. -_- Could anyone help me out?

Is it by chance the Elemental Sabers mod by DarthDingDong?
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Elemental_Sabers;83647)
 The Doctor
10-22-2008, 9:39 PM
No, it was for TSL. I should have mentioned that first. Sorry. -_-
 Saber-Scorpion
10-23-2008, 1:34 AM
the elemental sabers for tsl was made by Voyager763 but he reamde his mod site to a music site so you probably have to email him this is his site can find his email adress there here's a link http://voyager763.webs.com/arrangements.htm)
 Chevron 7 locke
10-23-2008, 3:58 AM
I need the Mission Vao at 19 patch I used to have it...but now I don't.

Thanks Chainz.
 TriggerGod
10-23-2008, 8:37 PM
I need the Mission Vao at 19 patch I used to have it and then the entire folder of mods went and i quote: Bye Bye!

Ah... Could I have this mod as well? I wish to look at what the author did to make Mission older. I'd like to have the latest version, and the patch.

Canderis
10-27-2008, 11:37 PM
Does anyone have Peragus II Runaway Cutscene Improvement (yeha i know its on kotor files but it wont dl for me :() and
MECK Project-The Insidious Plot v 1.1
sciamanos Ep3 Anakin Robe (Light & Dark version)
sciamanos Ep3 Anakin Robe (replaces dark jedi robe)
 theflyingzippeanie
10-31-2008, 9:37 AM
Can somebody forward me the "Movie Mandalorians v3.0" mod, I had but somehow i managed to delete it thanks.
 HK-42
11-01-2008, 4:37 PM
Can someone tell me where to find Taina’s replacer tool

Thanks

EDIT: Thanks Trigger
 Arбtoeldar
11-03-2008, 8:01 AM
Does any have Coljas' two saber mods?

I have T7's Qui gon Jin Hilt (1.1) mod. In the readme the mod requires T7's Lightsaber 6 pack which I don't have. I assume that I can use T7's Lightsaber 7 pack instead.
 RedHawke
11-03-2008, 8:20 AM
Since some people can't be bothered to read mod edits/thread rules etc.

To everyone please re-read the thread rules in the OP again, no more "Check your PM's", or "PM me your email" type posts... they are spam... and I will majorly infract anymore people who post those types of posts here.

To repeat also what I stated before... Please use the PM system when possible and please refrain from cluttering up this thread with 'PM sent' or 'can I get that mod too?' posts. No more of those ok? Thanks people, this thread is getting rather large and some peoples requests get drowned out by all the in-between posts that happen here. I am updating the thread rules with this addition.

Sorry folks but no more ok, do as much by PM as possible... thanks.

Here they are once again...

Edit: I am adding some ground rules here...

Please do not post only one mod, post a list if you want more than one mod. Multiple requests for a single mod in a short time will result in the posts being combined or simply deleted.
Please do not post "Thanks!" or "Thank You!" Posts. As they clutter up the thread, you can always edit in the Thank you into your previous post. These posts will be deleted.
Please actually take some time and browse the Taris Upper City Emporium (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=645) and the sites contained in the Where Can I Find Mods (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=143413) thread, before posting here.
Check the below list before posting a link request.
This thread is for requesting KotOR or KotOR II:TSL Mods only. Any other requests for mods or tools for other games will simply be deleted.
Also if you post a request for a mod and do so again you will now be cited for spamming and issued warnings... posing one mod a day over several days is also spamming, edit your previous post to add new mods in.
Chat posts also have been happening, keep the 'chat' or discussions to PM's... they will be deleted in here. This is for requests and links only.
Please refrain from cluttering up this thread with 'PM sent' or 'can I get that mod too?' posts. No more of those ok? Thanks people, this thread is getting rather large and some peoples requests get drowned out by all the in-between posts that happen here.

Thanks. -RH
 irishladdy08
11-03-2008, 3:29 PM
Someone PM me Taina’s replacer tool

, this thread is getting rather large and some peoples requests get drowned out by all the in-between posts that happen here.

well seeing as im a moderator in a site myself may i recommend that you post or merge the links given to mods in the very first post and delete those posts which have already got the mod/tool they wanted to shorten this thread alot

We tried it that way once upon a time... it didn't work. -RH

ah ok trying to help make your job easier :D and is there a public download for Taina’s replacer tool ideas for heads :)

Pm recieved thanks payne
 Pilato
11-03-2008, 5:48 PM
Looking for an Anakin as PC mod, Sciamanos or like that. Please could just anybody send me?
 Canderis
11-09-2008, 1:31 AM
I am looking for Svosh's collar fix. I got it from the websight but it keeps saying file broken so im looking an alternative link.
 Chevron 7 locke
11-12-2008, 2:39 PM
Can someone send me Wampires Juhani reskin> the link to his site is dead.
 Sato Hawkspar
11-12-2008, 2:46 PM
I’m looking for Juhani’s Robe and Saber Pack by Wampire.

Can anyone point me to the right place or just PM me.

Edit: Sato please refrain from posting in the mods release thread asking for a link, this thread is the place for this kind of request. Thanks. -RH

Oops Sry :)

I just need a mod that'll make Juhani use Bastila's Robs

I've got an idea for a mod and that's the only one that I've ever see to do that

Open up KotOR Tool (http://kotortool.starwarsknights.com/) look in 2da.bif open up appearance.2da and on Juhani's appearance line on modelb and texb colums edit in the same entries that Bastila's lines modelb and texb colums uses (P_BastilaBB, I think) click on a line you didn't edit and save the appearance.2da file to your override. That should do it, when you have Juhani in clothes she will have Bastila's outfit on. You can also use KotOR Tool to open up an appearance.2da you have in your KotOR Override to make those same changes to your currently existing mod set up. ;) -RH

Thx Red :)
 zayne
11-14-2008, 11:38 PM
I'm looking for the Taina's Replacer Tool, so i appreciate a PM where can i get it.

Thanks in advance.
 DeadYorick
11-20-2008, 7:06 PM
Alright I have the answer to many of your prayers

You know the WayBackMachine? It's a site where you can view previous websites and how they looked years before.

Well if you go to http://www.archive.org) and search Pcgamemods you can go to Pcgamemods.com and view their mods.

However I doubt any of their downloads work. Pcgamemods however does list where their mods are hosted on their download pages. Right above the download button. So just copy that into your brouser

I havent tested this yet. So can someone please post their sucess/failures with the waybackmachine and this method?
 Canderis
11-21-2008, 11:28 PM
I got some (alot) Of Requests
For TSL:
1)Jay Shey Ceremonial Armor, by: iceangel7
2)Fire and Ice Robes , By: iceangel7
3)Mandalore _reskin, by Oldflash
4)New Admiral Carth Onasi Ages By Princess Artemis
5)Exile's armored robes By DJ
6)Alaya's gear and robe 1.2 By Alaya
K1
1)A More Feminine Revan Cutscene Model By KristyKistic

Thats all (for now muhahaha)
 Tribbz
11-22-2008, 9:51 PM
Can anyone pm me the Darth Maul's head mod? Ive been looking all over for it
 Endorenna
11-24-2008, 5:30 PM
I was wondering if someone could provide a link to one of the Skip Peragus mods. I'm sick of that stupid planet, and I want to 'miss' as much of it as possible!
 Darth InSidious
11-24-2008, 6:23 PM
This is a thread for asking for links to mods that disappeared with PCGM. You could try making some actual effort yourself, rather than expecting to be waited on hand and foot.

Skip Peragus (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Skip_Peragus;41139)

I also wish to add to this good advice, is for people to take the time and read the first post in this thread it has some special rules if you don't abide by them you can and will be infracted. Like posting 'Thank you' posts or repeating requests. -RH
 Memory
11-28-2008, 6:04 AM
Does anyone know where I can download the Ballistic Mesh Jacket for PC lightside/neutral? I found only the darkside version:(
 abraham
11-28-2008, 9:09 PM
Hello everyone
I just installed Kotor2 on a new computer after my old one busted and now I am looking for all of my old mods. Found most of them except for ilikecommas' standard robe pack mod. The only links I can find are for pcgamemods.com. Can anyone help me out?
 Ferc Kast
11-29-2008, 10:47 AM
K1
1)A More Feminine Revan Cutscene Model By KristyKistic

It seems to be included with every new update to her force-power fixes for the Darth Revan models.

Here (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/;85317) and here (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/;89911) are KristyKistic's latest fixes of the Darth Revan model with that included as an option.
 DarthYuugi
11-30-2008, 12:40 PM
Hey has anyone got Darth strykes Real Darth Nihilus mod

if anyone has it please pm me -thanks

Edit

ok also as anyone got
sciamanos episode 3 anankin robe
sciamanos anankin robe light and dark variants please again if anyone has these can you pm me -thank you

Edit:Thanks Gta2sw
 thedarkjedidude
11-30-2008, 11:30 PM
hi guys this is my first thread so here goes I need a TSL Darth Maul PC Head Direct Link or a link to another site other than pcgamemods since its down if anyone could possibly help me it would be much appreciated

Edit: also does anyone have a cool anakin head for tsl

Combined your latest request with your earlier post, please do not spam this thread, also be aware that this thread has some special rules indicated in the first post. Thanks. -RH
Page: 25 of 40