Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Page: 12 of 40
 Ferc Kast
06-24-2007, 12:33 PM
Are you sure? I tested it myself and it worked fine. Thought it might for everyone else...

I just tested it again. It doesn't work fine.
 Chaos0815
06-24-2007, 4:10 PM
Hi,
am looking for Reign of the Sith mod.
Since pcgamemods is down and appears to stay down i would aks someone to post a link/upload/sent it.

Thx in advance,
Chaos0815
 Jaden Kenobi
06-25-2007, 1:52 PM
Since pcgm is down and I cant find this mod anywhere, I would like to ask if anyone happens to have or know where can I donwload the "Atractive" Mira mod?
I really like that one, and I would like to have it again.
 Jennaida
06-26-2007, 2:40 AM
With PCGamemods down, I was wondering if more people might have their mods in other places. I'm looking particularly for T7Nowhere's mod to get Bastila on Korriban (cause its hilarious), Republic Uniforms for soldiers, Republic Heavy Blasters might be nice...
 Echad
06-26-2007, 4:27 AM
If someone seems to have the [TSL] Holowan Plugin's PATCH, please, PM me.
 Darth_Calo
06-26-2007, 11:45 AM
With PCGamemods down, I was wondering if more people might have their mods in other places. I'm looking particularly for T7Nowhere's mod to get Bastila on Korriban (cause its hilarious), Republic Uniforms for soldiers, Republic Heavy Blasters might be nice...

Republic uniforms for soldiers (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/New_Soldier_Clothing;65368)
 Gargoyle King
06-26-2007, 11:47 AM
Since pcgm is down and I cant find this mod anywhere, I would like to ask if anyone happens to have or know where can I donwload the "Atractive" Mira mod?
I really like that one, and I would like to have it again.I don't think i've ever come across that one. Don't know if you'd be intersted in this, but there is an "Asian" reskin of Mira located here:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/East_Asian_Version_of_Mira;63307)

It certainly makes Mira more attractive and if you can't find the mod your searching for it may be a good alternative. Hope this helps!
 Jaden Kenobi
06-26-2007, 1:33 PM
It looks good, but thats not the one Im looking for, it maybe rare now since it was the guys first work.
Heres a link in the cache version of it: http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:5cPj5gc-VaUJ:www.pcgamemods.com/mod/19103.html+%22atractive%22+mira+pcgamemods&hl=pt-PT&ct=clnk&cd=1)

It should give an idea of what Im looking for, but I doubt there many people how have it or still have by now.

Also another thing I would like that I had forgotten, if there any mod which allows you play as Master Vandar as a PC, I know there is armor mod but I still would like know if there is one which you can play as a PC instead.
 Gargoyle King
06-26-2007, 5:37 PM
Hi there, i'm looking for Darth333's Party manager and spawning armband, it was originally uploaded to PCGAMEMODS but now that's obviously gone i can't find it anywhere - here's the info on Darth333's webpage:

http://www.geocities.com/d333mods/armbands.html)

It's the mod where you could recruit Party members and custom Recruits and spawn enemies etc. using a computer system through a wearable armband. I used to have the mod a while ago but it has since vanished for some peculiar reason :( Please if anyone can provide a link or PM me a link, i'll appreciate it.
Cheers in Advance! :thumbsup:
-GK
 Hajikki
06-27-2007, 1:59 AM
I have looked all over for ParasiteX's Improved Dancer Model. I even found and tried the direct download trick, which failed to work. The file name was ParasiteX_Dancer_1.0.rar and it was number 17285. Does anyone at all have this mod in their possesion? And if so is there some way I could retrieve it?
 *Catchy Name*
06-27-2007, 4:06 AM
hello, all im new to these forums but ive searched alot lol threw them and all leads to pcgamemod's and well it is down lol and im a kotor player working on getting TSL and i went to google and searched a mod and came up with this torrent and its got TSL and Kotor mods out the wazoo and i figured those who needs some look here and pick the mods you need at download so here it is

~ snip ~

Idk if this is ok or not but i found and i thought some of you would like to take a gander at it but im newb lol and hope to see you all soon....I plan to make a mod to contribute eventually

*Catchy Name*

Sorry *Catchy Name*, but the uploader/seeder for this torrent didn't have the permission of many modders to include their works in the file. Because of this, we can't allow linkage to the material. I fully realize that you had no intention of foulplay and are new here :)
Welcome to the Forums! :waive1: ~ ChAiNz.2da
 Saber-Scorpion
06-27-2007, 4:58 AM
can anyone give me a direct link on the mod that turns darth nihilus to darth grievous
 Master Zionosis
06-27-2007, 11:55 AM
hello, all im new to these forums but ive searched alot lol threw them and all leads to pcgamemod's and well it is down lol and im a kotor player working on getting TSL and i went to google and searched a mod and came up with this torrent and its got TSL and Kotor mods out the wazoo and i figured those who needs some look here and pick the mods you need at download so here it is

~ Snip ~

Idk if this is ok or not but i found and i thought some of you would like to take a gander at it but im newb lol and hope to see you all soon....I plan to make a mod to contribute eventually

*Catchy Name*

I remember when the creator of this torrent posted on Holowan the post was locked and deleted, also the creator posted three threads after it was deleted flaming some of the mods, this torrent is not allowed hence the reason why it was deleted before, i also do not agree of the posting of the torrent as the creator didn't ask permission to post the mods, including some of mine.

Agreed. Nor did they have my permission for my mods ;) Snipped the link out of your quote as well. ~ ChAiNz.2da

EDIT: Opps, did i leave that in :o soz :)
 shiniori27
06-27-2007, 3:35 PM
Please give me a link, pcgm is down and i cant find it anywhere o.o

Mod note: Merged thread into the download link request thread. ~M
 Ferc Kast
06-27-2007, 3:47 PM
 *Catchy Name*
06-27-2007, 4:18 PM
I remember when the creator of this torrent posted on Holowan the post was locked and deleted, also the creator posted three threads after it was deleted flaming some of the mods, this torrent is not allowed hence the reason why it was deleted before, i also do not agree of the posting of the torrent as the creator didn't ask permission to post the mods, including some of mine.

Agreed. Nor did they have my permission for my mods ;) Snipped the link out of your quote as well. ~ ChAiNz.2da

ok i apologize ^_^ thanks for info i only happend upon it is because i wanted older mods like tk102's b-day and insidious plot and all were to pcgm but ok won't post again
 shahz019
06-28-2007, 2:46 AM
hello, anyone have EZ_turret games from Darth333?? Hers was linked to PCGM...so its dead...I dunno where to get it now
 *Catchy Name*
06-28-2007, 5:08 AM
i need a few mod's lol

Reign of the Sith by Gsccc
Sith Armada
MECK The Insidious Plot v1.1
and i would like tk102 i think's b-day mod released by Darth333
lol i think some of these are older but ive read bout them and WANT!!! em lol

thanx in advance
~*Catchy Name*~
 Zerimar Nyliram
06-28-2007, 2:03 PM
Hey, there was someone who made a female player skin for KOTOR 2 called "Sophia." Anyone know where I may get that?

EDIT: Or it could have been "Athena."
 ChAiNz.2da
06-28-2007, 2:06 PM
Hey, there was someone who made a female player skin for KOTOR 2 called "Sophia." Anyone know where I may get that?

EDIT: Or it could have been "Athena."

Is it this one (Athena)?

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Athena_Too_Selectable_Female_PC;76021)
 Qui-Gon Glenn
06-28-2007, 2:21 PM
Hey Catchy Name.... love the avatar :D

I have the Meck Project archived on my hard drive, and maybe also the Reign of the Sith. PM me and maybe I can send them to you.
 glovemaster
06-28-2007, 4:05 PM
Reign of the Sith is incompleted. If it isnt then it ends abruptly and seems to crash my computer, the only link to this was on PCGM and that is now down. And i dont think anyone has heard from GSCCC since he closed down his Rise of the Sith Project.
I think that Master Zionosis has this mod. I had it however i had a crash, the blue screen of doom, and lost everything. Including a load of stuff that had been put on my computer before i brought it that i cannot restore!!!

EDIT:

The MECK mod: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=143634)
 DrK Reiko
06-28-2007, 5:25 PM
Can anyone post a direct download link of the force zombie power? cause i tried using the PCGM download thing but it seems the mods was removed.
 Eefluxx
06-28-2007, 8:31 PM
I have seen a few requests for Tania's Replacer Tool, I too was hoping to get a copy of this if anyone has it. Thanks :)
 Zerimar Nyliram
06-28-2007, 8:33 PM
 Christos K
06-29-2007, 6:32 PM
I am trying to find a mod for K1 that completly changes all the stats of AI, weapons, armor, characters. If you post a link please dont send a direct link to the file. Send a link to the page. Thanks.
 Sunfire
07-01-2007, 7:34 AM
Hi all,

after a long time I'm back to playing both KOTORs and of course I need some mods to enhance my games ;)

Like last time I like to use Prime's robe reskins (Great work Prime, those robes are really perfect!), only this time I want to play a female character instead of a male. So... I know there was a mod once which converted Prime's movie robes for KOTOR 1 into female versions, but I can't find it anymore. :(

So my question is, does someone know where to find the female versions of the robes? Do they even exist after so long? Or did I dream of a female version last time? ;)

Anyway, thanks for your help!

Bye
Sunfire
 Liit Orda
07-02-2007, 9:00 AM
What with pcgamemods completely down, I have had some trouble finding a lot of mods I'm looking for. Was just wondering if anyone had a back-up file of Lord_la_forge's remodelled Bastila's head? (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=158006)

If anyone still has the file kicking about please PM me. Thanks ^_^
 KiwiBoX
07-02-2007, 11:10 PM
I really would love to get my hands on Taina's replacer but the direct link didn't work, so if someone could host it somewhere else or e-mail it to me I would be very grateful.
 Jaden Kenobi
07-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Anyone got a link to sciamanos Obi-Wan EP3 skin, the link in the first page isnt working anymore.
 skam
07-05-2007, 12:57 AM
anybody know where 1 such as i could find this??would be greatly appreciated
 Master Zionosis
07-05-2007, 10:15 AM
anybody know where 1 such as i could find this??would be greatly appreciated

Would this do? Click me (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=176985)

Hope this is ok :)
 Drklght
07-05-2007, 8:45 PM
Hum... is it only me or the Direct Links are Dead too?
 Gargoyle King
07-05-2007, 8:48 PM
Hum... is it only me or the Direct Links are Dead too?Yes, the admin of PCGM has seemed to have hotlink protected the files on the server, thus direct linking (the only last hope there was to d/l from PCGM) will no longer work; so yes, the direct links are 'Dead' too.
 Ferc Kast
07-05-2007, 9:07 PM
Yes, the admin of PCGM has seemed to have hotlink protected the files on the server, thus direct linking (the only last hope there was to d/l from PCGM) will no longer work; so yes, the direct links are 'Dead' too.

But, not all of them have stopped working.
 ChAiNz.2da
07-06-2007, 10:12 AM
But, not all of them have stopped working.
Correct :)

I've added a disclaimer to the OP in hopes future downloaders may see it :)

Until then, please feel free to continue using this thread in hopes someone personally has the mod they can either link to (from another public modding site such as KotOR Files (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/) or Lucasfiles (http://www.lucasfiles.com/)) or PM you. :)
 tristanx
07-06-2007, 11:55 PM
i know there's a mod to make the pc run faster for tsl (and if there is one for kotor1 too)... does anyone have this one?

also the holo droid emitter for tsl too.

thanks in advance.
 kingofbladeslv
07-07-2007, 3:12 AM
The particular mod that I am looking for is (I think) called "Fish Fest" (for K1);

It is where the player can go through the airlocks in the Hrakert Station on Manaan, with his/her party members and without his/her envirosuit. Also, the player can kill (some) of the Selkath in Ahto City.

I'd appreciate it if anyone can find this mod.
 Master Zionosis
07-07-2007, 6:14 AM
i know there's a mod to make the pc run faster for tsl (and if there is one for kotor1 too)... does anyone have this one?

also the holo droid emitter for tsl too.

thanks in advance.

Well, you could just open the cheat window and type "turbo" (without the quotes). Could be an alternative
 tristanx
07-07-2007, 7:52 PM
well, i'm trying not to use the cheat window if i could.
 JMartin25
07-08-2007, 6:14 PM
The Jedi Exile's Armor and stuff. Plus the mod for the lightsaber crystals such as Nihilus's crystal, Vandar's crystal and etcetera

Could also use the easy swoop racer mod, know where I can find them?
 Kainzorus Prime
07-08-2007, 6:59 PM
 sekan
07-08-2007, 7:04 PM
Can anybody give me a link to tk102 birthday mod for k1?
I have seen it requested many times here but it has never been given a link.
 EnderWiggin
07-10-2007, 3:26 PM
I really would love to get my hands on Taina's replacer but the direct link didn't work, so if someone could host it somewhere else or e-mail it to me I would be very grateful.

Quite! I also do not have a copy, and I as well would like to be able to use it. Is there someone who has the original *.zip and would be willing to email it to me? A PM would do the trick.

Thanks in advance.

As an afterthought, does Taina have it specified in the readme that this isn't allowed to be rehosted? Because I see that every SWK link redirects back to PCGM. If this is the case, I would think that the best course of action would be to email Taina and ask, assuming there is an email address in the readme.

_EW_

EDIT::: Thanks again ChAiNz.
 ChAiNz.2da
07-10-2007, 3:54 PM
Quite! I also do not have a copy, and I as well would like to be able to use it. Is there someone who has the original *.zip and would be willing to email it to me? A PM would do the trick.

Thanks in advance.

As an afterthought, does Taina have it specified in the readme that this isn't allowed to be rehosted? Because I see that every SWK link redirects back to PCGM. If this is the case, I would think that the best course of action would be to email Taina and ask, assuming there is an email address in the readme.

_EW_
I'll PM you a copy :D

As for the re-hosting... I've tried countless times to get ahold of Taina to ask her, but no luck :(

For now, I have it privately hosted on my site that I can only send links via PM until we can get permissions sorted out. At which time it would find a nice cozy home at SWK with all the other cool toys.. :D hehehe...
 BlazingPhoenix
07-10-2007, 5:50 PM
Does anyone have a link to sciamanos' Yuuzhan Vong male head and voondun crab armor?
 Masaru93
07-10-2007, 6:49 PM
Hrm...I'm looking for Achilles' Robe Mod (K1) and the redone Wookie Warblade (extended hilt model). Makes me wish I got here earlier b/f PCGM went out completely.
 JMartin25
07-10-2007, 9:55 PM
and unfortunately I haven't a clue where to find it as pgmods is not working@@ can anyone help me find it along with the kill yuka laka mod?
 Emperor Devon
07-10-2007, 10:15 PM
 Drklght
07-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Can someone Please send me Avol's Jedi Hoods mod and/or source's Sith Hood mod? I'm dying to get them :( but i can't find it anywhere apart from PCGM.

Thanks
Page: 12 of 40