Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Darth Malus - The Taking of Mygeeto

Page: 1 of 3
 Diego Varen
06-07-2006, 12:10 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Star Wars
Darth Malus - The Taking of Mygeeto
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This RP is set after Chapter V Stormtrooper’s Revolt from my Fanfic, The Sith Lord. You can create any Character you want, (none from my Fic). If anyone is interested, there are two positions that needs to be taken. I need a personal Royal Imperial Guard (like the ones dressed in red) and a military Stormtrooper leader (need one for the New Republic).

If you’re a Jedi/Sith, your Profile must include:

Name:
Species:
Eye Colour:
Hair Colour:
Favourite Weapon(s):
Lightsaber Colour(s):
Favourite Ship(s):
Favourite Force Power(s):
Master(s):
Apprentice(s):
Homeworld:
Political Affiliation:
Allies:
Enemies:
Bio:

And if you’re a New Republic Trooper/Stormtrooper, your Profile must include:

Name:
Species:
Eye Colour:
Hair Colour:
Favourite Weapon(s):
Favourite Ship(s):
Homeworld:
Political Affiliation:
Allies:
Enemies:
Bio:

Other than that, you can add anything else to your Profile (eg Age).

Here’s my Character:

Name: Darth Malus
Species: Human
Eye Colour: Hazel
Hair Colour: Brown
Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsaber
Lightsaber Colour(s): Red
Favourite Ship(s): The Echo/Tie Fighter
Favourite Force Power(s): Force Heal/Force Protect/Force Absorb/Force Lightning/Force Grip/Force Drain
Master(s): Kyle Katarn
Apprentice(s): Darth Caos/Darth Gevallen
Homeworld: Coruscant
Political Affiliation: Sith/Imperial Remnant
Allies: Sith/Imperial Remnant
Enemies: New Republic/Jedi Order
Bio: Once, Darth Malus was a promising student at the Jedi Academy on Yavin IV. His name was Jaden Korr and he soon became a Jedi Knight. Soon afterwards, he fall to the dark side, after killing his friend, Rosh Penin. Jaden went to Korriban to find Marka Ragnos’ scepter and kill Tavion. On Korriban, Jaden killed the majority of the Jedi and the Sith, including Tavion. After her death, Jaden’s Master, Kyle Katarn fought Jaden, before Jaden retreated. That was the birth of Darth Malus.

We shall wait until at least seven people join. This shall be a long battle.
 steven
06-07-2006, 12:23 PM
(( You thieved my Darth Caos's name! It took me a whole 10 seconds to come up with that. ))

Name: Jack Goren
Eye Colour: Grey/Black
Hair Colour: Blue
Favourite Weapon(s): Clone Commando Riffle (relic from the clone wars)
Favourite Ship(s): shuttles
Political Affiliation: Republic
Allies:Republic
Enemies: Imperal Imperial Remnant
Bio: Born and raised on Coruscant. He helped the rebellion numberous of times and didn't hisitate to join the New Republic. He uses his own equipment and weapons.
 Jason Skywalker
06-07-2006, 12:25 PM
Here's mine:

Name: Darth Arken.
Species: Human.
Eye Colour: Brown.
Hair Colour: Dark.
Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsaber.
Lightsaber Colour(s): Blood Red.
Favourite Ship(s): The Echo/TIE Fighter.
Favourite Force Power(s): Force Heal/Force Protect/Force Absorb/Force Lightning/Force Grip/Mind Trick.
Master(s): Darth Malus.
Apprentice(s): None.
Homeworld: Tatooine.
Political Affiliation: Sith/Imperial Remnant.
Allies: Sith/Imperial Remnant.
Enemies: New Republic/Jedi Order.
Bio: Being born in the sandy plains of Tatooine,Arken lived quite a life.His parents died to the hands of Sand People in a ambush.His father was a Jedi,so he grabbed his lightsaber and ruthlessly killed the Tusken Raiders.Then he went traveling by the planets and eventually found a red lightsaber crystal,but it was different.It was blood red,and it had some advantages.It made his saber's blade quicker,longer and stronger.Eventually,he killed a Jedi,but he will always remember that fight.The Jedi was a great oponent,and
gave him a scar,over the eye.Then Arken found out about Malus,and he dueled against another Sith.It was a fierce battle,but he ended up winning,with another scar,now in the back.
 Diego Varen
06-07-2006, 12:48 PM
Steven: Sorry about the name taking thing.

Jason Skywalker: Malus has no Sith Order. He is the Sith Lord and ruler of the Imperial Remnant.

If you want to know more about the storyline of Darth Malus, please read The Sith Lord (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=165309&page=1&pp=40).
 Jason Skywalker
06-07-2006, 1:04 PM
Then what about his apprentices?That's what i wanted to say,i just didn't knew how to explain.
 Diego Varen
06-07-2006, 1:23 PM
Then what about his apprentices?That's what i wanted to say,i just didn't knew how to explain.

Well, Malus wants power for himself, being a Sith Lord. Instead a Sith Lord, the three most powerful Sith (survivours from a large duel), would become Malus' apprentices. Let's just say yours was the third important one. If you want, you could add a backstory in your Profile about how he survived, etc.
 Jason Skywalker
06-07-2006, 1:54 PM
Okey dokey Pottsie.
 Master Jimmy
06-07-2006, 7:55 PM
Name: Jon Meleau
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown/Black
Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsabers
Lightsaber Colour(s): Blue, Green
Favourite Ship(s): X-Wing
Favourite Force Power(s): Mind Trick
Master(s): Luke Skywalker
Apprentice(s): None
Homeworld: Naboo
Political Affiliation: Jedi/New Republic
Allies: Jedi/New Republic
Enemies: Sith/Imperial Remnant
Bio: Jon, like all Jedi was discovered strong in the Force at a young age. Jon was one of the acadamy's most promising students and had the privilage of training directly under Luke Skywalker. Jon's future was clouded and had a danger of falling to the Dark Side, but Jon kept to his studies and became a great Jedi Knight.
 HK-42
06-08-2006, 9:45 AM
Name: Darth Nordar
Species:Human
Eye color:Red
Hair color: Black
Favorite weapon:Lightsaber
saber color:red
Favorite ship:Stardestroyer
Fav.force power:Lightning
Master:none
Aprintice: Darth Bilas
Occopucation: Sith Lord
Homeworld:Yavin 4
political affiliation:Sith
allies:Sith
enemies:Jedi/new replucic/anyone who gets in his way
Bio:unkwon
 Diego Varen
06-08-2006, 11:20 AM
Connor, Ben Skywalker isn't on the Dark Side in my story. To be honest, I don't think he was even born around this time. You will need to have another Character. Sorry.
 Niner_777
06-08-2006, 3:41 PM
Do still need a military New Republic/Stormtrooper leader?
 Diego Varen
06-08-2006, 3:46 PM
Do still need a military New Republic/Stormtrooper leader?

I need a Stormtrooper leader. Steven is the New Republic leader.
 Niner_777
06-08-2006, 3:53 PM
Alright, I'll work on the char sheet in a bit. He'll probably be Exodious Prime, even though he lived in KotOR times, lol. Oh well, he's just a character. I suppose I could his bother Auxidious, he'd probably be dead by now too. Or maybe Exodious' uncle's son's girlfriend's dad's great great great grandson Optimos. That might be cool.

I'll probably just do Exodious, lol.
 Darth Xenus
06-09-2006, 4:31 PM
Any more characters needed?

Oh and by the way, when Jaden falls to the dark side, he isn't a Sith Lord, he's just a dark jedi. To become a Sith Lord you have to be trained by another Sith Lord (much like becoming a Jedi Knight).
 Diego Varen
06-09-2006, 5:10 PM
I suppose yeah. Let's just say Jaden changed the ways of the dark side when he fell to the dark side. I should explain everything when we start.

Oh and we need all the Characters we can get. Join if you want. Also read The Sith Lord.
 Darth Xenus
06-09-2006, 5:22 PM
ok, ill read those, then post a character

Edit: um, could i just catch up on the story as we go? theres an awful lot to read...
 Niner_777
06-10-2006, 8:27 AM
On the second thought, I'll go with:

Name: Optimos Prime
Eye Colour: Grey
Hair Colour: Brown
Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsaber, vibro blade, DC-17m/attachments
Lightsaber Colour(s): Red
Favourite Ship(s): Majestic Strike (Modified Arc-170)
Favourite Force Power(s): Force Block/Mind Trick/Force Choke/Grip
Master(s): None
Apprentice(s): None
Political Affiliation: Sith/Imperial Remnant
Allies: Sith/Imperial Remnant
Enemies: New Republic/Jedi Order
Bio: After Exodious Prime was frozen using cryogenics, the Sith and Imperial Remenant found a need for more capable soldiers. As Exodious Prime was one of the most deadly fighters in his time, the Imperial Remenant decided to take a piece of Exodious's DNA. They didn't take the part of him that sought truth or friendship, but rather the most ruthless and reckless part of him. Optimos Prime consisted of Exodious's deepest anger and hate. Optimos Prime, was a killing machine. For this, he was given the occupation of Stormtrooper Commander.
 Diego Varen
06-14-2006, 11:47 AM
ok, ill read those, then post a character

Edit: um, could i just catch up on the story as we go? theres an awful lot to read...

Sorry about that, I'll sum up the main things to you.

Jaden fell to the DS and took over Tavion's Star Destroyer, the Echo. That night, he had a dream where he met Kreia and was knighted Darth Malus. As I said in the introduction, this is set after Chapter V. Don't worry about anything after it. We'll start soon. Ask me questions now before starting.
 Darth Xenus
06-14-2006, 2:33 PM
Name: Darth Aranos
Species: Kel Dor
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: No hair
Favourite Weapon: double-bladed lightsaber
Lightsaber Colour: blood red
Favourite Ship: Fighter of some design alien to both the Republic and Remnant
Favourite Force Powers: Anything that can harm someone else...
Masters: Darth Huzlaan (now deceased)
Apprentices: none
Homeworld: Korriban
Political Affiliation: Remnant/Sith
Allies: Remnant/Sith
Enemies: Republic/Jedi
Bio: A powerful Sith Lord who was born on Korriban and was corrupted from that moment on, he will stop at nothing to gain more power and become the Dark Lord, and if serving Malus for a time will achieve that end: then so be it.
 Diego Varen
06-14-2006, 2:50 PM
Okay, I think that's enough people for now. Please note that you can still join in.

The Echo approached Mygeeto. Darth Malus, the Lord of the Sith felt a sudden chill up his spine. Was it Mygeeto's temperature or was it the lust for battle? Whatever it was, Malus longed to go down onto Mygeeto and destroy the New Republic base and take over the facility. He would have help from his Stormtrooper leader, Optimos Prime and three unknown apprentices. The apprentices were Darth Arken, Darth Nordar and Darth Aranos. All three of them were naturally strong in the Force, but Malus knew that they may try to take the mantle of Dark Lord away from him. He wouldn't let that happen. According to the Imperial Remnant scouts, the New Republic army there was being led by a Jedi Knight, Jon Meleau, a New Republic Officer, Jack Goren. They had help from a New Republic spy, Vorin Rek.

The Echo stopped above Mygeeto.
"It is time!" Malus announced over the Echo, "We'll attack Mygeeto now!"
Everyone who was about to help him, entered the bridge of the Echo.
 Jason Skywalker
06-14-2006, 6:26 PM
"Master,do you have something specific in your mind or do you just want us to slaughter and murder?" asked Arken.
 Diego Varen
06-15-2006, 1:25 AM
"Slaughter whatever you want," Malus told Arken, "But we must kill the New Republic leaders and the Jedi leader."
 Jason Skywalker
06-15-2006, 6:53 AM
"As you wish my Lord." said Arken.
 Darth Xenus
06-15-2006, 7:56 AM
Aranos had been standing in the shadows of the bridge, listening to the conversation between Malus and Arken.
"Lord Malus, if it pleases you, I shall make that my personal task." he said, putting a slight emphasis on the word 'Lord' and saying it with a small smirk on his face.
 Jason Skywalker
06-15-2006, 8:26 AM
"Not if I do it first Aranos.I am the most powerful of us three." said Arken.
 Niner_777
06-15-2006, 8:43 AM
Optimos Prime stood in the cockpit of an Imperial dropship. He was giving orders to the other dropships about where to land. He could see the battlefield below, and his heart pumped a little harder. This was what he was made for. Now he got to show off his skill.
 Diego Varen
06-15-2006, 11:20 AM
"Patience my young apprentices!" Malus shouted, "Only the strongest of you shall survive and become my apprentice. And I doubt that it will happen."
 Jason Skywalker
06-15-2006, 11:35 AM
"We have many skills My Lord Malus.I'm guessing we may "surprise" you." said Arken with a smug look on his face.He was up to something.
 Diego Varen
06-15-2006, 11:42 AM
"I'll be watching all three of you." Malus warned, pointing his finger at them.
He walked off to prepare for the landing on Mygeeto.
 Jason Skywalker
06-15-2006, 12:19 PM
"Don't worry My Lord,i'll be careful." said Arken.
 Master Jimmy
06-15-2006, 6:24 PM
Jon overlooked his force and then said to himself, "I sense... an old friend."
 Niner_777
06-15-2006, 6:57 PM
Optimos Prime's dropship finally hit the surface of Mygeeto. Optimos took his first step on the actual planet and raised his rifle. Many other dropships were touching down now. He walked over to another dropship to direct the soldiers.
 Diego Varen
06-16-2006, 2:20 AM
While Optimos was direct his Troopers, Malus and his apprentices prepared their plan. The main part of the plan was to kill his old friend, Jon Meleau and the New Republic leader, Jack Goren. They didn't know about Vorin Rek.
 Niner_777
06-16-2006, 9:51 AM
"They've got an underground base," Optimos informed one of the gunship pilots. "Maybe we can get an air strike to blow them in? We'd have to keep our troops at a distance though." Optimos continued to assess the situation like a supercomputer. That was what he did best.
 Darth Xenus
06-16-2006, 4:36 PM
"My Lord Malus, I request that I be allowed to lead the division of our troops to assault the enemy's main defences, as the most powerful of your three apprentices, and the one most learned in the teachings of the Sith, I believe that of the three of us, I stand the best chance of killing the Jedi scum." Aranos was confident that Malus would choose him, and even if he didn't, he knew that Arken was up to something and intended to ruin what it was. Really, thought Aranos, Arken is too obvious with his intentions, one of our most important teachings and he has yet to learn it. What is done in secret has great power. I imagine Malus wouldn't do bad to learn it either...
 Master Jimmy
06-16-2006, 5:23 PM
Jon got out his comlink, "I want the Imperials flanked" Jon ordered his Jedi infantry.
 Jason Skywalker
06-16-2006, 5:50 PM
Do not worry about my intentions fool,worry about your corpse,warned Arken to Aranos through the force.

"I say the three of us captain a squad My Master." said Arken.
 Darth Xenus
06-16-2006, 5:57 PM
Laughing to himself, Aranos spoke back to Arken through the Force. My corpse? It could wield more power than your pitiful being. Aranos decided to try and unsettle his rivals. "I agree Arken that would be a good idea. Your first ever I believe." He turned back to Malus. "But, as always, the decision is yours my Lord."
 Jason Skywalker
06-16-2006, 5:58 PM
We'll se about that,replied Arken.

"Very funny Aranos,but i ain't seeing you with a good idea."
 HK-42
06-16-2006, 10:05 PM
Darth Nordar jumped up and stabbed a rebel pushing the body into 3 others then removed there heads. He then spotted Mulas appritices and ran to them.
Then Darth Bilas joined them
 Diego Varen
06-17-2006, 4:55 AM
"I know what you're planning my apprentices," Malus told them, "Make no mistake about that. Arken is right. All three of you shall lead a squad. Now move!"
 Jason Skywalker
06-17-2006, 8:25 AM
"As you wish My Master." said Arken.

He united a squad and leaded them onto Mygeeto.The planet was cold and filled of snow as usual.Arken spotted some Rebels.

"Troopers,it's time for slaughter!"
 Master Jimmy
06-17-2006, 10:56 AM
Jon got out his comlink again, "Brace yourselves... They're gonna strike hard."
 HK-42
06-17-2006, 12:56 PM
Let's kill some rebels said Nordar removing 3 rebel heads and stabbing another.
 Jason Skywalker
06-17-2006, 1:22 PM
The Taking of Mygeeto had started.The troopers were killing every rebels in their path.Arken managed to kill some 5 that killed some troopers.
 Diego Varen
06-17-2006, 1:50 PM
Several New Republic Troopers had overrun Malus. Malus called on the dark side of the Force to kill them, by shooting large bolts of Lightning.
 HK-42
06-17-2006, 2:46 PM
Nordar jumped trowing his saber cutting 5 in half while lightning 10 others
 Darth Xenus
06-17-2006, 5:24 PM
Aranos boarded the dropship with his squadron and directed the pilot to land as close as possible to the main Republic defenses.

When the dropship set down on the war-torn surface of Mygeeto, the pilot informed Aranos that their objective, the command centre, was only 1.546 miles away and that they could reach it very soon.

"Excellent work." Aranos declared, "Commence disembarking and ready your weapons."

They left the ship and assumed standard urban combat positions, taking advantage of any and all cover while moving forward. It wasn't long before Republic soldiers began their counter attack on Aranos' squad, and the fighting was bloody. Aranos slew several of the Republic scum with his lightsaber but soon became bored with the tedious sniping between the two groups and began to make his own way towards the command centre, secure in the knowledge that the Jedi and command staff would surely be there. He secretly hoped that another of the three apprentices would be there, or even better: both of them. Aranos did not intend Malus to have so many aprentices when he left Mygeeto...
 Jason Skywalker
06-17-2006, 5:42 PM
Arken comanded the Imperial Troopers to slaughter the New Republic Troopers in every ways possible.He then sensed something.

Hmm,Aranos is headed to the command centre.Well,i'll pay him a little visit,thought Arken.His thoughts were a bit slippery,but he knew what to do.Many barriers stood in his path but he easily jumped and destryoed the generators,allowing the Imperial Troopers to move on to kill the New Republic Troopers.

"Very good soldiers.Keep this up and i may mention this to Lord Malus.Oh and,don't cover me,i'm bored and angry." said Arken.He was always on a bad mood and noone would like to know how he was when he was reallt angry.Many New Republic soldiers got in his way but he blocked their shots and cut them in pieces with his lightsaber.

"Filthy worms,think they can stop me." muttered Arken to himself.
 Darth Xenus
06-17-2006, 6:02 PM
Aranos finally reached the door to the command centre. The pitiful guards posted there where no match for him. He brung up his lightsaber and was about to cut the door open, but thought better of it. Aranos deactivated his lightsaber and clipped it to his belt before using an almighty force push to blow the door off of its hinges and to send it flying into a Republic terminal. He then strode through the door, black cape blowing in the wind and spoke to the Republic command staff:

"Resist, and you will die. Surrender, and you will die anyway." He then brought up his hands in front of him and sent force lightning arcing out towards them.
Page: 1 of 3