Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Darth Malus - The Taking of Mygeeto

Page: 3 of 3
 Lord Konohomaru
07-12-2006, 7:42 PM
"I don't think we've met." replied Lord Konohomaru calmly. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am... YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!!! As for you Malus, what do you say?
 Jason Skywalker
07-13-2006, 9:57 AM
"Oooh, my worst nightmare, i'm so scared!" joked Arken.
 Lord Konohomaru
07-13-2006, 10:24 AM
"If I did not wish to establish a temperary partnership with your master, you head would already be rolling away from you. But if you continue, I will be forced to enslave you all and the planet. Though I will leave Malus intact, he may still be of use. Now, if you don't mind, I'll be controlling that republic leader and convincing him to give up his armies to me and/or us depending on Malus's desicion."

Lord Konohomaru disects the republic leader's mind and discovers his mental weaknesses.

"You want to give me you army. You also want to become my general and lead them against the republic." Lord Konohomaru said to the republic leader.

*BTW who is controling the republic leader?*

"Let the leader go, I have read his thoughts, he plans to releive his armies to me/us and command them against the republic. Arken, you would never be fit to be a sith lord. You are jest a crazed dark jedi with a bloodlust. So much so that you would underestimate a former sith lord that was TOO powerful for his army who fled in terror, yet they will rejoin me anyway eventually."
 Jason Skywalker
07-13-2006, 10:56 AM
"You seem to be underestimating me too. Even though your a Sith Lord, crazy things can happen. Let me remind you of Darth Plagueis." said Arken.
 Lord Konohomaru
07-13-2006, 11:09 PM
"Interesting, how long have you been a sith? You still seem to speak like a jedi. As for underestimating you, one's mind does not always agree with one's words. I am aware of your skill and it cooresponce to mine."

"AAAAARRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!" Lord Konohomaru screames out in pain as he see's a very painful vision. "NO, NOOO, NOOOOOOOOO!!! This cannot be true, it is not possible. He is coming here. HE IS COMING!!! Darth Revan is coming here!!! No not him it cannot be, he was defeated. HE DIED!!! ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL SITH IN HISTORY IS COMING HERE, TO THIS VERY PLANET!!! No, it is not him, but one of his bloodline. None-the-less, one related to both Bastila and Revan can only be a very powerful jedi. Though I am the only one that invisionized this, I feel I am not the only one that sensed that disterbance in the force from him as well."

"LK to LKF, tell my new apprentice to meet me here."
 Jason Skywalker
07-14-2006, 12:32 PM
(Yo, Revan is actually Malus's Force Ghost advisor of sorts so, might wanna edit that.)
 Niner_777
07-15-2006, 3:30 PM
Optimos signaled to his squad to halt. He sensed humans, possibly hostiles. He ignited his lightsaber and continued causiously.
 Lord Konohomaru
07-16-2006, 12:41 AM
[Sorry have not read his backround, and also, Revan did not know Bastila had a baby, for he was dead before she (Mission, named after the twi'lik that died defending Revan on the day Revan died.) was born.]

(P.S. I have my was around anything you can throw at me :))
 Darth Xenus
07-17-2006, 1:40 PM
Aranos watched this new Sith. He was interested, he had never heard of this so called 'Lord Konohomaru', and this worried him. But that was all that worried him, no one is so powerful that they cannot be killed and it mattered little to him whether it was Malus or Konohomaru who died first, he was quite powerful enough to take out the other one.
"Arken, trading insults isn't going to get us anywhere. Lord Konohomaru is obviously powerful enough to kill us in an instant if he so chooses." He turned and bowed to Konohomaru, "Is that not right, my lord?
 Jason Skywalker
07-17-2006, 1:57 PM
"I am aware of that Aranos. He himself said if he didn't want an alliance with Master my head would be rolling on the ground. I don't believe it quite frankly."
 Lord Konohomaru
07-17-2006, 3:25 PM
"Thank You for proving(spell?) my point Aranos, I shall graciously accept your offer but I must ask you to ***persuade*** you friend there to obey me by any means possible..."
asked Lord Konohomaru. "Ahhh... I sense my apprentice has arrived outside."

Lord Konohomaru used the force to call out to Mission. "Come in my dear apprentice." he told her.

Mission walked in as she forced pushed many useless republic soldiers aside.

"Yes, my master?" replied Mission aloud.

"Meet my new apprentice, Mission, daughter of Revan and Bastila, utilizing her battle meditation and her power inherited from Revan as well as his powerful weapons."
 Jason Skywalker
07-17-2006, 4:02 PM
Suck up, he thought.

"Nice piece of a gal."
 Lord Konohomaru
07-17-2006, 6:08 PM
"I heard that thought!" she said. "Would you like to suck up my lightsaber???"
 Jason Skywalker
07-18-2006, 5:23 AM
"Y' know, i'll just keep my mouth shut until my Master stops ignoring you so i don't need to listen to those crazy stupidities." he said.
 Lord Konohomaru
07-18-2006, 2:14 PM
"Smart Choice."
 Darth Xenus
07-21-2006, 10:47 AM
(Er, daughter of REVAN??? how did she become 4000 thousand years old?)

"Arken, there is no point in continually baiting someone who could quite easily kill you. If it grants you some more time to live, time in which you could even plot against those you serve, is it not worth serving those you hate?"
 Jason Skywalker
07-21-2006, 11:03 AM
Whadda you talking about?, he asked.
 HK-42
08-11-2006, 7:43 PM
(i agree with xenus)
Nordar had been listning to everything with the force on his way there so he knew what was going on. "Hello everybody, and i agree with Aranos, watch your mouth Arken" he said.
 Jason Skywalker
08-12-2006, 6:01 AM
((And i agree with the mods saying this is thread revival, and Pottsie apparently won't never more come here. :) ))

Hey, Nordar, i can watch your mouth, but you can watch my lightsaber in YOUR mouth if i want so, Arken talked to Nordar through the Force.
 Diego Varen
08-12-2006, 7:04 AM
(I may come here, but I'm a lot more dedicated to Fanfics, etc.)
 Lord Konohomaru
08-20-2006, 12:21 AM
(sorry about the confusion, not daughter, great(round ten times or so) grand daughter, AND havent been on in a while, anyway she has inhereted some of the stronger genes of both Revan and Bastila, when i typed that forgot the time period we were in, had recently been playing KotOR 2... anyway same name and all :))
Page: 3 of 3