Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Darth Malus - The Taking of Mygeeto

Page: 2 of 3
 Diego Varen
06-17-2006, 6:05 PM
Malus prepared to find the leaders. They had to somewhere on Mygeeto. Otherwise Malus wouldn't be here. Several more New Republic Troops tried to kill Malus, but he put an end to their lives by throwing his Lightsaber at them. He continued on looking for the leaders.
 HK-42
06-17-2006, 6:21 PM
Lord Malus do you need any help asked Nordar
 Diego Varen
06-17-2006, 6:59 PM
"I don't need your help!" Malus shouted at Nordar, "I'm a Sith Lord, I never need help! Just go and kill the New Republic, before I kill you myself!"
 Master Jimmy
06-18-2006, 1:51 AM
Jon watched the battle in dispair, "DAMN!" he roared, "Wait, wait... There is no Emotion, There is Peace." he said trying to calm himself down.
 Darth Xenus
06-18-2006, 11:26 AM
The few survivors of Aranos' lightning were quickly finished by his lightsaber. Aranos walked over to the main command terminal and set about hacking into it. He then got out his comlink and contacted Malus:
"My Lord, the Republic command centre has fallen. Unfortunately, the Jedi scum and the Republic leader were not here. Fortunately for us, however, they were unable to get off a distress call so no one else is aware of this. I am quite sure that I can turn their computers against them and take command of the enemy, I will send them orders that will disadvantage them and put them into disarray. I think this battle is going to become interesting..."
 Jason Skywalker
06-18-2006, 11:34 AM
"Oh very interesting." said Arken,just appearing."Also,interesting will be your death!" After saying that he ignited his lightsaber,red as the blood of the innocent people he killed.
"It's time to die Aranos." said Arken.
 HK-42
06-18-2006, 12:13 PM
Nordar left Mulas notising the fight of Arken and Aranos.
 Darth Xenus
06-19-2006, 2:12 PM
Aranos threw back his head and roared with laughter.
"Arken, Arken... You really think that you could defeat me don't you? I assure you that you are very much mistaken."
He then stood up from the chair he occupied and turned to face Arken.
"For example, you have already lost your first chance to kill me. For myself, if our roles were reversed, it would have been a simple matter to hide myself in the Force and kill you before you knew I was there. However, the way that you have done it, I now have the chance to fight back." Aranos drew and ignited his own crimson lightsaber, which illuminated the command centre with an eerie glow.
"And now, Arken, you shall die."
 Jason Skywalker
06-19-2006, 4:26 PM
"We'll see about that.And i didn't kill you by behind because i wanted you to see your killer!" shouted Arken as he ran to Aranos.He annoyed him and he wanted very much to kill him.He swung his lightsaber to Aranos' abdomen but he blocked.Then he imediatly blasted Aranos with a Lightning Bolt,knocking him over.
 HK-42
06-20-2006, 1:50 PM
Nordar comlinked Mulas, My lord Arken and Aranos are fighting each other over
Nordar ran to the fight pushing them both.
 Diego Varen
06-20-2006, 2:05 PM
(It's Malus, Connor. Not Mulas.)

"Very good Nordar," Malus said through his Comlink, "I shall see to it personally."
Malus ran through the battlefield of Mygeeto, killing New Republic Troops on the way. Soon he noticed Arken and Aranos fighting. Nordar was right.
"Stop fighting!" He shouted, "We've got bigger things to worry about. You can fight over your lives for me later!"
 HK-42
06-20-2006, 2:14 PM
(sorry)

Nordar moved forawrd killing a jedi but notising a leader. He signaled Malus the leaders are in hangor bay 627 my lord.
 Diego Varen
06-20-2006, 2:40 PM
"Those are decoys Nordar," Malus told him, "The New Republic leaders and the Jedi leader will be somewhere else."
 HK-42
06-20-2006, 2:47 PM
Nordar went to the hangor and killed them anyway
 Diego Varen
06-20-2006, 2:53 PM
Malus knew that the Decoy's death would mean nothing, but those deaths meant less New Republic Troops.
 Master Jimmy
06-20-2006, 7:51 PM
Jon closed his eyes and said to himself, "Jaden is getting closer... I hope the Force is with me."
 Jason Skywalker
06-21-2006, 5:29 AM
"As you wish my Lord." said Arken.We'll finish this later,said Arken to Aranos.

Arken tried to use the Force to sense them but to no avail.He then noticed a weak New Republic Soldier and grabbed him.

"Master,this weak one here may squeal himself." said Arken.
 Diego Varen
06-21-2006, 11:15 AM
Malus snatched the nervous New Republic Trooper and snarled at him.
"Where are your leaders?" He asked.
"I... I don't know." The New Republic Trooper squealed.
"Tell me and I shall spare your life." Malus told him.
"In Hangar 18 at the end of this platform," The New Republic Trooper squealed, "It's all I know I swear."
"Good," Malus said, "Prepare to die."
Malus ignited his Lightsaber and left the man dead.
 Jason Skywalker
06-21-2006, 11:21 AM
"Alright Troopers,move on!" said Arken.
 HK-42
06-21-2006, 11:30 AM
Nordar jumped up slashing 3 troopers and stabbing 1.
 Darth Xenus
06-21-2006, 2:23 PM
((Hey, I'm not trying to be nasty, but could we PLEASE have some more detailed posts? I mean: 'Nordar jumped up slashing 3 troopers and stabbing 1.' That does nothing to advance the story.))

Aranos turned back to the control panel and sat down again. Although from an outsider's point of view it might appear that he had just come off worst, in fact that little fall he had taken would only serve to give him an even bigger advantage later...

With a little smile to himself, Aranos began the most direct way of finding the Jedi leader: he asked him where he was using the captured command centre.

"Master Jedi, sir. We appear to have lost your squadron's indicator from the tactical display, could you please inform us of your location so that we may correct the problem?"
 Jason Skywalker
06-21-2006, 2:27 PM
(I agree dude.)

"Hey Aranos,no need to do that,the New Republic Soldier squealed,they're on Hangar 18.But it could always be a trap.Trap or not,i'm going." said Arken.
 Darth Xenus
06-22-2006, 7:47 AM
"You underestimate the resolve of these soldiers, it could well be that he gave you false information, Arken." Aranos stood and followed Arken. "But I shall go with you anyway. After all, I don't want you to get all of the glory, now do I?"
 Jason Skywalker
06-22-2006, 8:10 AM
"Do not worry Aranos, it was Lord Malus who made the trooper squeal, he probably knows if it's true or false." said Arken.
 Niner_777
06-22-2006, 10:57 AM
Optimos ran around trying to direct the battle. "Malus?" Optimos asked into his comlink. "What are my orders?"
 Diego Varen
06-22-2006, 11:14 AM
(I agree slightly with Darth Xenus. Espicially connor's posts)

"See if you can find the leaders," Malus told Optimos, "Call me if you find any clues to finding them."
 Niner_777
06-22-2006, 11:16 AM
"Yes, my lord," Optimos replied and began to go around choosing a squad.
 Darth Xenus
06-23-2006, 3:07 PM
As the two Sith reached hangar 18, Aranos motioned Arken on towards the hangar and with a friendly, almost respectful tone said, "After you, Arken, I wouldn't want to get in your way and you were the one who discovered that they were here and then told me."
 Jason Skywalker
06-23-2006, 5:11 PM
"You underestimate me Aranos." said Arken." But i will anyway.Just don't think on making any moves."
 Diego Varen
06-23-2006, 5:18 PM
A large group of New Republic Troopers surrounded Malus, just as he finished talking to Optimos. The group was around one hundred Troops. They started to shoot at Malus, which he managed to block several shots, but even as the Sith Lord, he wouldn't be able to beat them all. Instead, Malus quickly cut a hole through the floor and was falling through the clouds, but luckily he landed on Optimos' abandoned Air Speeder. Malus quickly used it to get back onto the Facility.
 Jason Skywalker
06-23-2006, 5:30 PM
"Good, sounds like a little sport to me." said Arken with a sick, evil look on his face.

He quickly ignited his lightsaber and started swinging. He saw the hole and stepped back. He Force Pushed many New Republic Troopers to the hole but not before they were stabbed by his blood red lightsaber.
 Darth Xenus
06-24-2006, 3:50 PM
Aranos followed Arken through the hole and began blocking blaster bolts with his lightsaber and sending blasts of Force lightning towards the Republic soldiers. HE quickly scanned the crowd for the Republic Leaders, but couldn't see them, but then he noticed another door leading out of the room and began to move towards it.
 HK-42
07-01-2006, 7:58 PM
[hello any up dates]

Nordar ran into hanger 18 trowing a gernade that killed all the troopers in range. Then he ran to Aranos and Arken.
 Niner_777
07-03-2006, 7:28 PM
Optimos gathered up his hand-picked squad and began to move out across the dry cold ground of Mygeeto, headed towards the Republic facility.
 Darth Xenus
07-07-2006, 4:35 PM
Aranos passed through the door into the room. He looked around and recognised the Republic leaders, and his face lit up with a cruel smile, "My friends, I suggest that you surrender, it will not be quite as slow a death that way."
 Jason Skywalker
07-08-2006, 10:25 AM
"Aranos, don't you know that these rats never surrender?" said Arken.
 Niner_777
07-08-2006, 2:22 PM
Optimos and his squad ran throughout the rocks, trying to be as stealthy as possible.
 Darth Xenus
07-08-2006, 2:56 PM
Aranos glanced at Arken and said, "Regardless, I prefer to offer them the chance. Is it not better to have a new recruit for our army, or even a prisoner, than to have a corpse? The former is far more useful. And besides, I am a Sith Lord, not some pathetic little dark jedi crazed with bloodlust." He turned back to the leaders and spoke once more, "Still, it matters little to me what choice you make, do not presume to think that I am merciful."
 Diego Varen
07-08-2006, 3:36 PM
"You maybe a Sith Lord, but nobody is as powerful as me." Malus told them all, causing everyone to turn round to notice him.

Malus was right. Nobody was as strong as him. Except perhaps Darth Malus the Great. Malus forgot about him for the moment and prepared to interrogate the leaders.
 Jason Skywalker
07-09-2006, 8:25 AM
" Oh, is that a joke about me Aranos? Or you were just saying what you would like to be?" joked Arken. He then kept his hand open for some reason.
 Darth Xenus
07-10-2006, 1:43 PM
"You, Arken? No, not a comment about you." Aranos turned to look at Malus. He imagined that there would be very little left of the Republic leaders left after this, such a waste. He smiled to himself and thought, 'Soon, soon it shall happen, and it cannot be soon enough...' But he was forgetting himself, letting his emotions betray him so.
 Lord Konohomaru
07-11-2006, 8:51 AM
*Is it too late to make an entrance?*
*If not here are character stats:
Lord Konohomaru
Species: Unknown but thought to be humanlike.
Eye Color: Blood-Red
Hair Color: Black
Favorite Weapon: A single-bladed lightsaber that has unusual powers that increase his force abilities considerably.
Lightsaber Color: Blood Red
Favorite Ship: His war ship. (His ship is similar to Malak's ship was.)
Favorite Force Powers: Enhancing his robes with the force to make them nonrestricting but yet protecting, Force Storm (lightning), occasionally he will use Force Choke in political situations, the Force Lightsaber Throw (learned from his days as a Jedi, of which at one time he was a Master at the age of twenty), and a few Force Healing and all around Force Buffs to make him stronger.
Masters: None
Apprentices: Ten Fallen Jedi that followed him after the betrayel of his Sith army to him.
Homeworld: Tatooine, though he was taken to Dantooine immediately after birth because of his already increadable command of the force on the day he was born.
Political Afflication: Sith
Occupation: Former Sith Lord that was betrayed by his army all but 10 Fallen Jedi that are left fled his ominous and forboading power. Now he leads these ten as thier Infamous Master known throughout the galaxy as the Fallen Jedi too strong for the Sith.
Allies: His ten apprentices.
Enimies: Everyone that doesn't fear him enough to become part of his army, his apprentice, or even a petty slave of his.
Bio: Is explaned in small parts above but I'll go over it again: Lord Konohomaru was taken at birth from his home planet of Tatooine on the day of his birth because of already commanding use of the force to allow him to walk the day he was born by enhancing his strength with the force and the great disterbance in the force when he was born. From there he became a Padawan at the age of ten. Then he was immediately taken as an Apprentice under a Master after that and at the age of 20 became a Master himself. He then started on his inevitable rise to the Dark Side. He went to the Sith then after slaghtering countless people on Dantooine for no reason at all. Upon his arrival on Korriban he was immediately taken into the army as a General. From there over the years of being in the army he slowly assasinates each of his commanding officers making him skyrocket in rank eventually becoming a Sith Lord. Some short time later he was betrayed by his army. They revolted against his awesome power and eventually fled it after he had slaughtered many of them. He was then only left with 10 Fallen Jedi followers that would become his Apprentices. Nearly a year later his ship lands on the ruins of Dantooine where it had been destroyed by Darth Revan's treacherous betraying Apprentice, Malak, some time before. On Dantooinian ruins, he established a small base. but is not challenged there for that post. Yet...
 Lord Konohomaru
07-11-2006, 9:05 AM
There is a great disturbance in the force. All the Force Sensitive sense it as Lord Konohomaru's ship leaves his base on the ruins of Dantooine and heads for Mygeeto, for he feals he must have a presence here, he has seen himself here in the midst of a dream. As he makes his way to Mygeeto he has only a small clue to what is happening there, but in the dream he has seen two Blood-colored lightsabers clash, for what reason, he does not know, but he can sense he is headed to battle as he and his followers suit up in their robes. They all clip their lightsabers to their belts because they had all been traing with their Master trying to conquer the art of lightsaber dueling as their Master had so very long ago. As long as trying to learn to focus their strength with the force, using Force Lightning on various targets that are electrically resistant on the ship.
 Darth Xenus
07-12-2006, 2:41 PM
Aranos felt it. A large presence, undisguised, in the Force. He could feel it coming towards Mygeeto, should he tell Malus? No, he decided, whatever it was perhaps it and Malus might kill each other...
 Diego Varen
07-12-2006, 2:44 PM
(Welcome aboard Lord Konohomaru)

Malus felt a disturbance in the Force. What was it? A Jedi? A Sith? Whatever it was, it was someone who wanted Malus dead. If Malus was being hunted, he would prevent that by killing his hunter.
 Jason Skywalker
07-12-2006, 3:01 PM
"I'm guessing by the look on your faces that we all felt that jacko in space wants Big Bad Boss here dead." said Arken.
 Lord Konohomaru
07-12-2006, 3:36 PM
Lord Konohomaru finally reaches Mygeeto and docks his ship. He and his apprentices step out of the ship. They find a small group of troops nearby.

"You there!" ordered Lord Konohomaru.

His reply was a volly of blaster bolts. He and his apprentices skattered in a force aided jump.

Lord Konohomaru stated calmly, "Join me... Or... Hmm... What should I do to you... How about this?"

Lord Konohomaru suddenly executed a short jolt of force storm on the group.

"Join me, or I'll do that to you... On a much, greater, scale."

"I have an idea how about you leave and we won't kill you?" replied the squad.

"Very well."

Lord Konohomaru's apprentices executed successful force chokes on the ten troopers as Lord Konohomaru asked one more time.

"Will you join me?"

The troopers shook thier heads up and down as they were choked mecilessly.

"Let them go."

"As you wish master," the apprentices said obeyingly in unison.

"Now, I wish you troops to know, if you betray me, I shall kill you instantaniously. I shall give you a demenstration."

Lord Konomomaru spyed a worried looking family not too far away. He electricuted them with a more powerful force storm than before and killed them within a second.

"Now... are we on the same page?"
 Jason Skywalker
07-12-2006, 4:26 PM
"So, looks like the phrony is here. I sense him on the east." said Arken.
 Lord Konohomaru
07-12-2006, 5:16 PM
"We gathered a considerable amount of enime troops by thretening them sir," reported one of his apprentices.

"Good," replied Lord Konohomaru. "We now have a considerable fighting force to attack the other Sith and members of the Republic."

Lord Konohomaru sensed a considerable power to the west. He told his apprentices to gather the troops as he started to the west knowing he was in for a great battle.

They arrived at a Republic base. Lord Konohomaru sensed them inside. He continued in to see a group of Sith Lords and their apprentices bullying a republic leader.

"These republic type are weak minded. I bet if I tried I could disect his mind and control him. Even now he is thinking he is going to die. He is also thinking that he may have a chance to live if he sacrefices his republic forces to us." Lord Konohomaru stated sternly.

"As for you sith, I have a proposition for you. We join up now to take out this republic scum. Then after we destroy all lifeforms on this planet, save us and out forces, we battle it out one on one. What do you say?"
 Jason Skywalker
07-12-2006, 6:15 PM
"Well well, if it isn't Master Malus wannabee. " joked Arken one of Konohomaru's apprentices tried to choke him but he Force Stasied him.

"I say no but talk to Master over here."
Page: 2 of 3