Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Petroglyph updates their site with Forces of Corruption (Trailer, Previews, Screens)

Page: 1 of 1
 SAGEKING-PG
05-11-2006, 5:28 PM
The Petroglyph site has been updated with info on Forces of Corruption. Check it out :)

http://www.petroglyphgames.com/)
:vsd: :vsd: :vsd:
Forces of Corruption Section:
http://www.petroglyphgames.com/games/starwars_foc.php)

-Watch Yoda/Luke Video whoop on stormtroopers
-Watch the trailer for FoC!
-IGN E3 Preview
-Gamespot E3 Preview
-Shacknews Press Release of FoC
-Expected Release
 Foshjedi2004
05-11-2006, 7:49 PM
There have been a few new links added for Videos taken at E3...

....YODAs INSANE!!!
 Xyvik
05-11-2006, 7:55 PM
Yoda appears a bit too powerful. Don't be going all WC3 crap style on us, Petro. That game didn't deserve the title of "RTS" but deserved to be called a new form of Hero Worship. Heroes are ordinary people who do extraordinary things, not people who the entire combat centers around.
 gswift
05-11-2006, 9:20 PM
Well, I haven't seen yoda or luke because the links aren't working, but I wouldn't worry about ballance issues at this point. Everything you see will most likely be exagerated in power so that it looks cool in the E3 demos and they'll do real balance closer to the release date. They have to get it all working before they do that.
 SAGEKING-PG
05-12-2006, 1:38 PM
Updated with YODA/LUKE whooping on Stormtroopers!
Updated with E3 Presentation narrated by Delphi-PG!
Updated with Gamespot E3 Video of FoC Presentation!
Updated with Gamespot Preview of FoC!

http://www.petroglyphgames.com)
 Darth_Torpid-PG
05-12-2006, 2:09 PM
Well, I haven't seen yoda or luke because the links aren't working, but I wouldn't worry about ballance issues at this point. Everything you see will most likely be exagerated in power so that it looks cool in the E3 demos and they'll do real balance closer to the release date. They have to get it all working before they do that.

This is exactly the case. None of the units in any demo you see are balanced, and most have been exaggerated to show off their functionality, or to speed up a demo. Balance happens once everything is actually in and functional.
 Xyvik
05-12-2006, 3:11 PM
This is exactly the case. None of the units in any demo you see are balanced, and most have been exaggerated to show off their functionality, or to speed up a demo. Balance happens once everything is actually in and functional.

I was hoping that was the case, and it's good to hear it directly from you guys :)
 Darth Anarch
05-12-2006, 3:41 PM
Mmmmmm... stealth unit. I love stealth units. :eyemouth:

Now all I need is a couple of MPTL-2As, and then I'll have some fun... :blubounc:
Page: 1 of 1