Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars KOTOR III:The Sith Menace

Page: 1 of 5
 Jason Skywalker
04-10-2006, 1:25 PM
Star Wars KOTOR III
The Sith Menace

After the defeat of Darth Traya by the hands of the Jedi Exile, she left everyone, including her love Atton Rand,and took off with the Ebon Hawk, in search of Revan.

Atton, Bao-Dur and Mical turned into Jedi Masters, and rebuilt the Jedi Academy in Dantooine, while Brianna, Mira and Visas rebuilt the Jedi Temple in Coruscant. They are all Masters at the Dantooine Academy. Bastila Shan, is also a member of the New Jedi Council.

3 years later,a Padawan named Jason Skywalker ascended into the ranks of the Jedi Knights in the Jedi Academy of Dantooine. Can he find Revan and the Exile, and aid them with the menace of the True Sith?

Rules:
1.Only 2 characters for member.

2.You can be Jedi, Sith, Republic, Mandalorians, Bounty Hunters, etc.You can't be characters like Mandalore or Carth.

3.No godmodding.

4.Go to the D&R Thread at the end of this post to post your sheet.

5.Have fun!

Character sheet:

Name: Jason Skywalker.
Affiliation: Jedi/Republic.
Class: Jedi Guardian.
Equipment: Jedi Robe,Blue Lightsaber,Blaster Rifle.
Homeworld: Dantooine.
Force Powers: Mind Trick,Force Bolt(LS Lightning),Force Speed,Force Heal.
Lightsaber Form (s): Juyo and Vaapad.
Master(s): Bao-Dur & Atton Rand.
Apprentice(s): None.
Appearance: Black and brown Jedi Robes with black cloak, black boots and gloves, brown eyes and black hair (hairstyle like in my avatar).

Name: Kate Sunrider.
Class: Jedi Sentinel.
Equipment: Jedi Robe,Green Double-Bladed Lightsaber.
Homeworld: Nar Shadda.
Force Powers: Mind Trick,Force Speed,Force Heal,Battle Meditation.
Lightsaber Form (s): Niman and Soresu.
Master(s): Bastila Shan.
Appearance: White Jedi Robe, boots, gloves, silver cloak, blue eyes, bright copper long hair with a ponytail.

Join in!

Discussion and Recruitment Thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=169074)
 Diego Varen
04-10-2006, 1:58 PM
I like the looks of this.

Name: Shey-Qon
Affiliation: Jedi/Republic
Class: Jedi Consular
Equipment: Jedi Robe, Green Lightsaber, Dual Blaster Pistols
Homeworld: Telos
Force Powers: Force Heal, Force Push, Force Jump, Force Speed, Lightsaber Throw, Force Grip, Battle Meditation
Master(s): Dustil Onasi
Apprentice(s): None

If it's okay with you, am I allowed to be Dustil as my second Character?
 ExtreamJedi12
04-10-2006, 2:13 PM
Name: Rey Omansticus
Class: Jedi Consular
Equipment: A ship called the Hellbringer, Jedi Robes, and Green staffsaber
Homeworld: Corusant
Force Powers: Lightning, Heal, Mind Trick, Jump, Speed
Master(s): Kanos Katarn
Apprentice(s): none

Name: Kanos Katarn
Class: Jedi Sentinal
Equipment: Blue Lightsaber
Homeworld: Tatooine
Force Powers: Speed, Bolt, Heal, Mind Trick
Master(s): Bao-Dur
Apprentice(s): Rey Omansticus
 Ryan Sл'vla
04-10-2006, 2:15 PM
Name: Ryan Lightbringer
Class: Jedi Sentinel
Equipment: Jedi Robe, Blue Lightsaber(later will be yellow.)
Homeworld: Dantooine.
Force Powers: Mind Trick,Force Bolt(LS Lightning),Force Speed,Force Push & Pull, Battle Meditation.
Lightsaber Form(s): Juyo and Niman.
Master(s): Atton Rand and Bastila Shan.
Apperance: Brown eyes, good build and height, short black hair, Jedi Knight Orange&Black Robe(Like Anakin's but the brown parts are dark orange) and black cloak.
 Jason Skywalker
04-10-2006, 2:22 PM
I don't know Pottsie.I said no characters like Mandalore or Carth,but Dustil isn't that important.Okay tehn.
 Diego Varen
04-10-2006, 2:27 PM
I don't know Pottsie.I said no characters like Mandalore or Carth,but Dustil isn't that important.Okay tehn.

Okay thanks.

Name: Dustil Onasi
Class: Jedi Guardian/Master
Equipment: Jedi Robe, Blue Lightsaber
Homeworld: Telos
Force Powers: Force Heal, Force Push, Force Jump, Force Speed, Lightsaber Throw, Force Grip, Battle Meditation
Master(s): Atris
Apprentice(s): Shey-Qon
 steven
04-10-2006, 2:57 PM
Name: Jennifer Wolfe
Class: Soilder
Equipment: Blaster and shock batton
Homeworld: Naboo
Force Powers: none
--Picture-- (http://images.hollywood.com/images/large/l_2439329.jpg)

Once an apprentice in the new jedi order. She was learnt very fast and soon became a knight after just two years of training. But during a mission she was sent to investate rumors of a new sith cult but she was involved in an accident- her land speeder malfuncationed, causing her to crash into a sandcrawler- where she recived a bad head injury. Although she recovered she was no long able to use a lightsaber or force powers. After she left the order she joined the (star wars version of the FBI) RIB-Republic Investigation Bureo-.

Name: Darth Coas (The phantom menace)
Affiliation:The True Sith.
Class: Sith Assassin
Equipment: Double-ended lightsaber (red)
Homeworld: Korriban
Force Powers: Most darkside powers.
 Jason Skywalker
04-16-2006, 6:39 AM
Come on people,keep joining!
 MasterAwder
04-17-2006, 7:20 AM
Name: Awder Kenobi.
Class: Jedi Guardian/ Jedi Master
Equipment: Ship: Raven Star, Jedi rode, Green Lightsaber and Dual blasters.
Homeworld: Corusant.
Force Powers: All lightside power and some darkside powers.
Master(s): Mical.
 Rake
04-17-2006, 3:54 PM
Name: Andrew Brinpar
Afflication:Jedi/Republic
Class: Jedi guardian
Equipment:Jedi Robe, double bladed blue lightsaber
Homeworld:dantooine
Force Powers: heal, battle meditation, Force speed, Grip, Pull and push
Master:Atton Rand
Apprentice:none

Name: Darth Melkor
Affliation: True Sith
Class: Sith Lord
Equipment: Sith Robes, red single lightsaber
Homeworld: unkown
Force Powers: Most dark side powers and heal
Master(s): none
Apprentice(s): Darth Kelvar
 Diego Varen
04-18-2006, 3:05 PM
When are you planning to start?
 Jason Skywalker
04-18-2006, 4:45 PM
Three more,and we can start.
 steven
04-18-2006, 4:59 PM
Personally I think we've got more than enough. You don't want an over crowed rpg.
 Darth Hansen
04-18-2006, 9:27 PM
Name: Darth Hansen
Afflication:Sith
Class: Sith Lord
Equipment:Revan's Robe, Purple Lightsaber, Red Lightsaber
Homeworld: Coruscant
Force Powers: Force Choke, Force Storm, Drain Life, Drain Force , Master Speed
Master: none (I take it on my own destroying everything I don't like)
Apprentice: none (Apprentices are weak i can handle my own)
 Jason Skywalker
04-19-2006, 7:13 AM
Okay then we'll start.I'll start later cuz i still have school.
Ok,start playing!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jason woke up in a apartment in Dantooine.He put on his robes,he took out his lightsaber and DL-44 Blaster of the workbench,and got out of the room.He greeted some people until he got onto the Jedi Council.There Masters Bao-Dur,Atton,Mical,Brianna,Mira and Visas greeted him.He still had one more trial to do.
 steven
04-19-2006, 3:25 PM
Caos looked from the edge of a cliff at the new sith temple. The temple was located on Mustafar. Around the temple was a chain of activate volcanoes but dark force powers and shield technoligy protected it from any natural harm such as lava flows or earthquakes. Caos knew more about the temple then the rest as he was the one to discover it and is also responceable for making this the new base for the sith. From his point he had a pretty good view of the training grounds, it was also a good view to see all the new apprentices and the new sith lords. He wasn't really impressed but he knew they'll get him to complete his ultimate mission, Kill the jedi order.

Meanwhile....

Jennifer was in her boss' office getting her new assignment. She had been with RIB for 2 months now and she was getting what the other agents classed as 'green' assignments. These "green assignments" were bascily going to planets and making sure everything was in order and maybe a quick inspection.
Jennifer was assinged to travel to Dantooine for a retuin check and confrence. She travelled there by her own personal ship, The Twin Snake which was fighter version of the Ebon Hawk. She wasn't particullary thrilled about going home, it reminded her too much of her past and what she lost.

She landed in the landing pad and walked down of the old familar corridors. There was a time where she loved going down these corridors, when she looked foward to talking and learning from the wise jedi master. Now walking down the corridors made her feel lonely and dipressed. At the end of the corridors she saw young padawans chatting amongst each other, she envyed them. They are having the same experience she loved all those years ago, the experience to become a jedi and wield the force. And several years time they'll still be going through that experience, for them that'll experience will never end. Unlike her.

Jennifer headed to the council chambers to speak with the old masters but they were currently busy with a pupil. She didn't really wanted to wait, she wanted to be as far as possible from this place but she still has respect for the jedi order and did not interfier with there conversation.
 Diego Varen
04-19-2006, 4:36 PM
Dustil Onasi and his young Apprentice, Shey-Gon had been sent on a mission by the Council. They were on their way to Telos. The Exchange was returning after the Jedi Exile crippled them on Nar Shaddaa and Telos. This was the first mission, Shey-Gon had been set.
"Are you looking foward to your mission Apprentice?" Dustil asked.
"Yeah." Shey-Gon told him.
"Don't worry," Dustil told him, "We'll be arriving soon."
 steven
04-19-2006, 5:03 PM
Before the two jedi (Dustil and Shey-Gon) could reach their target they got a com message from a republic fighter that was following them "Jedi Vessel. Please pull over, I need a word with you"
 Diego Varen
04-19-2006, 5:05 PM
Dustil stopped the Jedi Vessel.
"Why are we stopping Master?" Shey-Gon asked.
"Someone needs a word with us." Dustil told Shey-Gon.
 steven
04-19-2006, 5:10 PM
The fighter stopped and opened a com-link between the two ships "Thank you jedi master. Am I correct in saying that you are the two jedi who were given the mission to cripple the exchange?"
 Diego Varen
04-19-2006, 5:13 PM
"Yes," Dustil told Jennifer, "We were asked to stop the uprising of the Exchange."
"They may threaten the Ithorians again." Shey-Gon continued.
"So what concern is it to you?" Dustil asked.
 steven
04-19-2006, 5:21 PM
((it's not Jennifer. It's Caos undercover but you don't release he's evil)

"I'm agent Jethro Plisken. I'm with the RIB, I've been sent to aid you in taking down the exchange. Bascilly I'm here to do the parts your rules forbid you from doing."
 Diego Varen
04-19-2006, 5:25 PM
"Well we accept your help." Dustil told him.
 steven
04-19-2006, 5:38 PM
"Great. Lead the way." Replied Plisken as he got ready to reenter hyperspace. "By the way, what exactly is your plan?"
 ExtreamJedi12
04-19-2006, 6:01 PM
Kanos and Rey walked around at the Dantooine Academy. Kanos was going to see the Masters about Rey's initiation to Knighthood. On the way, they ran into Master Raiden, a Jedi Master skilled in Force Lightning. "Good morning, Master Raiden." said Rey. "Good morning, Kanos and Rey." responded Raiden. "I will need to see you later, Kanos." "Ok, Raiden." responded Kanos as they walked off. When they got near the Council chamber, he sensed Jason inside. "Let's wait out here, Rey." said Kanos to his apprentice.
 Rake
04-19-2006, 11:01 PM
not much of a writer but I'll try my best..

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Melkor had a hard day. Ever since he heard about a republic ship in the unkown regions; he has been hunting it tirelessly. It could blow off his whole plan to take the galaxy for the sith and go down in history as their most powerful. He walked tirely back to his ship and rested for the night....

__________________________________________________ __________________

Andrew walked over to the jedi archives. He began to look into them. "Exar Kun, boring, Revan? aH now heres a story. I wonder where Revan is right now", he said to himself,"and the jedi exile". He left the archives and went to go talk to the jedi masters.
 Darth Hansen
04-19-2006, 11:23 PM
As Darth Hansen searches the Unknown Regions, he comes across an unmarked vessel that could indeed be Revan's, The Jedi he swore to kill. As Darth Hansen's ship the Aviator gets close, The vessel starts firing at him, And Darth Hansen prepares for battle. As he dodges the unmarked vessel's auto turret lasers, He feels a Jedi is onboard. As this vessel shoot's at Darth Hansen, it starts flying away. Darth Hansen immediately knows what is going on, The ship is gonna jump to hyperspace further into the darkness of the Unknown Regions. Darth Hansen accelerates but it is too late, The vessel jumps to Hyperspace escaping Darth Hansen. "You cannot escape me Revan" Darth Hansen replies to this incredible maneuver. "I will kill you, eventually."
 Jason Skywalker
04-20-2006, 3:54 AM
New rule!NO killing Revan or other important characters,unless i said you can kill them.
"As you may know,settlers have been disapearing,and it's not just Kath Hounds or Kinrath spiders."said Mical.

"We want you to investigate the Kinrath caves,as we sense a strong Force reaction there."said Mira.

Kate then walked in,as she also had one trial left.

"Go to the caves,and take these Stealth Generators with you."said Atton.

"Be careful,and may the Force be with you."warned Bastila.

Jason and Kate got out,and saw Master Kanos and Rey,ad greeted them.They grabbed a speeder,and went to the Kinrath caves.
 steven
04-20-2006, 5:33 AM
As soon as Jason had left, Jennifer quickly rushed in so she could didn't have to wait. Standing in the middle brought back her memories of being a jedi. She soon found herself waiting the room, just like she hated the rest of he enclave.
"Jedi masters," Jennifer started, her voice sounded depressed and dull, "I'm agent Wolfe with the RIB. I'm here to do the usuall investgation, the same one we do every single month -and as pointless and usless as it maybe- I need to know if everything is in check"
 Jason Skywalker
04-21-2006, 5:09 PM
Arriving at the Kinrath caves,Jason and Kate toggled the Stealth Generators Master Atton Rand gave them,and started going to the end.There where no Kinrath in there.They arrived at the place with crystals and Kate said:

"We must go underwater."

She dived and Jason got two crystals before diving.
 steven
04-21-2006, 5:16 PM
((Jason, since your the thread master of this rpg, would you mind being the jedi council plz))
 Jason Skywalker
04-21-2006, 7:03 PM
Sure.What for?
 steven
04-22-2006, 6:15 AM
(Jennifers meeting with them.)
 Jason Skywalker
04-22-2006, 6:41 AM
"No,it's alright Miss Jennifer."said Atton.

Meanwhile in the Kinrath cave,Jason and Kate arrived in a strange place.There they saw a Dark Jedi siphoning the Force from every crystal in that secret room.Jason turned on his lightsaber and said:

"In the order of the Council,stop!"

The Dark Jedi turned on his red double-bladed lightsaber,and Kate turned on only one blade of her double-bladed saber,and they started dueling.The Dark Jedi started by shooting a bolt of Force Lightning,but they both blocked with their lightsabers,deflecting into the Dark Jedi,sending him to a wall.Jason rushed to him,but he used Stasis,and paralyzed Jason.He was going to thrust Jason in the heart,but Kate sended her lightsaber to him,cutting his lightsaber in half.She then turned on the other blade of the lightsaber.
 steven
04-22-2006, 6:54 AM
"What about the mercinaries.? I've been having report about them raids villagers, I even have a report about a whole village being slatured. Why do you continue to allow this to be going on, right under your noses?" Jennifer asked the council
 Jason Skywalker
04-22-2006, 7:38 AM
Note:Atton is like the "leader" of the council.
"Mercenaries?Isn't Khoonda working on that?"asked Bao Dur.
 steven
04-22-2006, 8:05 AM
Jennifer sighed "Taking the care of these mercenaries is more than a one man job. The citizens of your planet are getting restless. Thye go to bed feeling safe because they're under your protection, only to woken by raiding mercenaries. Your going to have to use force with you want to end this fast and save more lifes."
 Jason Skywalker
04-22-2006, 9:20 AM
"I see her point,friends."said Brianna.

"We will take care of these mercenaries by ourselves."said Mical.
 steven
04-22-2006, 9:43 AM
"You better or else the republic will have no choice but to intervine." Threatened Jennifer "Now if there are no other issues I will take my leave"
 Jason Skywalker
04-22-2006, 9:53 AM
"Okay,me,Brianna and Mical will tak care of the mercenaries.Bao Dur,Mira and Visas,you stay here."said Atton.

They then took off to the mercenary camp.
 steven
04-22-2006, 10:25 AM
"We'll be sending an agent in a weeks time check that you have dispoved of the threat. If you haven't we'll do it ourself, and that will propberly mean a squad of bombers will be spent, witch will make a large banging sound, witch will scare or anger the animals with will cause trouble for the citizens and end up causing trouble for you. Good bye" With that Jennifer turned to leave.

At last. I can leave this place She thought.
 Jason Skywalker
04-22-2006, 2:01 PM
I am taking sugestions for the name of the Exile.Keep in mind it's a she.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
They headed east,because that's where the mercenaries where.30 of them were eating,while the remaining 20 were upgrading their weapons.

"Tell me Brianna,how come we never noticed about 50 mercenaries in Dantooine?"asked Atton.

"Perhaps we are spending too much time in the enclave."answered Brianna.

"Point taken."said Atton.

They revealed themselves and the mercenary captain said:

"Well well boys,it's 3 of the Jedi Council!What do you want?"asked the captain.

"We want you to stop attacking the mercenaries."said Mical,waving is hand,doing the Mind Trick power.

The mercenary knew that power,and ordered to start shooting.

Suddenly,a giant shot killed all of the mercenaries.They looked in the sky and saw a ship they knew very well.The Ebon Hawk.
 Jason Skywalker
04-29-2006, 9:32 AM
Bump.
 Diego Varen
04-29-2006, 9:38 AM
Bump.

(Bump what?)
 Jason Skywalker
05-04-2006, 7:59 AM
The Ebon Hawk landed,and the loading ramp got out.First got out T3-M4 and HK-47,both Revan's old droid companions.But then got out a woman.She had blonde hair and had a Green Jedi Robe.It resembled what the Jedi Masters wore.

"Exile,is that you?"asked Atton.

"Hello Atton.And my name is Kyra."said Kyra as she laughed.

Atton and Kyra then started running at eachother,and hugged.They then kissed.Kyra then said:

"Hi Mical.Brianna."said Kyra.Mical smiled and so did Brianna.

"But,i have terrible news.Revan...is dead."said Kyra with a grief look on her face.Everyone looked shocked.
 Diego Varen
05-04-2006, 11:59 AM
Shey-Gon and Dustil returned to Dantooine. They had heard the news of Revan's death.
 Jason Skywalker
05-04-2006, 12:42 PM
Kate and the Dark Jedi started dueling.Kate swung her lightsaber at the Dark Jedi's arm,but he parried.Always keeping that ritm.Unfortunately,the Dark Jedi caught Kate unprevenied(sp?) and gave her a bolt of Force Lightning.She then fell to the floor.The Dark Jedi was gonna kill her,but then from behind,Jason thrust his lightsaber on the Dark Jedi's spine,killing him.

"Well,i suppose this was it.You okay Kate?"asked Jason.

"Yes,i'm alright.Thanks.Well,we better get back to the Enclave."said Kate.

Jason then found some sort of map.He took it.They then went back to the Enclave only to find out Revan is dead.
 steven
05-04-2006, 12:57 PM
Caos stood on a hill far from the enclave. Even though he was miles away, he was at the perfect poistion to view the enclave with a pair of electrobonuclars. He was then approched by a village peasent "Hey boss. The knight you sent to the crystal ca.."
"is dead, I know. He was ment to die. He carried out his role."
"His role in what boss?"asled the peasent.
"Nothing that concerns you. Now go!"Ordered Caos
"But..."
"GO or die! It's your choice" The peasent knew he wouldn't stand a chance against the sith assasin so he decided to leave.
 Jason Skywalker
05-06-2006, 5:12 PM
The Jedi Council made a funeral for Revan,even without a corpse.Bastila didn't stop crying,and didn't see the funeral.After it,Jason and Kate met Kyra.

"So you are the Jedi Exile?"asked Jason.Kyra smiled and said:

"Yes i am.And my name is Kyra.Unfortunately,i had a first seat ticket to watch Revan's death."answered Kyra.
 Diego Varen
05-06-2006, 5:37 PM
Shey-Gon walked up to Kyra and asked:
"Was it good?"
"Don't ask questions like that my young Apprentice," Dustil told him, "This isn't the time nor the place."
Page: 1 of 5