Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars KOTOR III:The Sith Menace

Page: 2 of 5
 Jason Skywalker
05-06-2006, 5:43 PM
"No,it's okay.Younglings have that kind of personality."answered Kyra.

Meanwhile Jason and Kate went to the Masters to check about the map and the crystals Jason found.
 Jason Skywalker
05-25-2006, 3:04 PM
Sorry for double post.

"Masters,i found this Map on the Cave."said Jason.

"And he also found these Crystals."said Kate.

Bao-Dur took the crystals and the map.

"I'll take care of this.Why won't you rest a little and come back later?"said Bao Dur.

Jason and Kate nodded,and got out.
 Master Jimmy
06-10-2006, 4:57 PM
"What would you have Lyn and I do?" asked Jon.
 Jason Skywalker
06-10-2006, 5:02 PM
"You rest a while too,go talk to them if you want.We'll call you four soon enough." said Mical.
 Master Jimmy
06-10-2006, 5:05 PM
"Gotcha" replied Jon.
 Jason Skywalker
06-10-2006, 5:31 PM
"Hi Jon,so,how you doing?" asked Jason.
 Master Jimmy
06-10-2006, 6:05 PM
"Very well thank you" answered Jon, "And..." Jon leaned towards Jason, "I think Lyn's gone head over heels because of that mission on Nar Shaddaa." whispered Jon.
 Jason Skywalker
06-10-2006, 8:18 PM
"What do you mean?" asked Jason.
 Master Jimmy
06-10-2006, 8:52 PM
"Remember I told you that I rescued her from her hutt slaver an Nar Shaddaa?" asked Jon.
 Jason Skywalker
06-11-2006, 11:22 AM
"Oh yes.Why?" asked he with a curious look on his face.
 Niner_777
06-11-2006, 5:20 PM
Name: Exodious Prime
Affiliation: Bountyhunter
Class: Bountyhunter
Equipment: Mandalorian Armor, DC-17m/attachments, gernades, remote detonators, vibro blade, DC-15s sidearm pistol, red lightsaber
Homeworld: Coruscant
Force Powers: Force block, mind trick, force grip
Master(s): Maximus Prime
Apprentice(s): None

I got your PM, Jason. Where can I fit in? I'd be happy to tag along with anybody who wants me, or anybody could send me on a mission. Whatever you want.
 Jason Skywalker
06-11-2006, 5:27 PM
Well,maybe i there could be a Bounty on Jason or Kate and he's after it.
 Niner_777
06-11-2006, 5:30 PM
Sure.
 Jason Skywalker
06-11-2006, 5:41 PM
I'll also play a Hutt.

"Exodius,i have a bounty for you." said Gordon the Hutt.
 Master Jimmy
06-11-2006, 5:43 PM
"Oh yes.Why?" asked he with a curious look on his face.
"to tell the truth, I dunno if it was the mission on Nar Shaddaa or if it's something else." answered Jon.
 Jason Skywalker
06-11-2006, 5:53 PM
"Well maybe you should ask her." said Jason.
"Ugh,i'm getting out of here.I'm going to speak with the Exile.If you don't mind." said Kate.
"Not at all.And it's Kyra now!"yelled Jason.
 Niner_777
06-11-2006, 6:29 PM
"Exodius,i have a bounty for you." said Gordon the Hutt.

"What would that be," Exodious asked.
 Jason Skywalker
06-11-2006, 6:56 PM
"Two Kids that think they are Jedi.Go to Dantooine,but beware as the Jedi Exile has returned.If you succed,you shall give you 5000 credits.1000 if you bring one lightsaber,and 10000 if you bring the Exile's head." said Gordon.
 ExileRevan
06-13-2006, 4:32 PM
This looks realy good is it too late to join?

Name: Silo Bahn
Affiliation: The Jedi/ The Senate/ The Republic
Class: Jedi Weapon Master
Equipment: Gray Jedi Robe, Orange-Yellow Lightsaber
Homeworld: Corellia
Force Powers: Lightning, MindTrick, Basics (i.e. Push,Pull,Jump,Running Speed)
Master(s): Brianna the Handmaiden
Apprentice(s): Julhan Carrassi
 Jason Skywalker
06-13-2006, 6:12 PM
No,it is not late to join.Start roleplaying!
 ExileRevan
06-13-2006, 9:01 PM
Silo watched from the shadows, this little scouting mission was a peice of cake. "Bounty hunters? Why would a Hutt want afew Jedi? Better find out... I can question this bounty hunter . For Revan's sake." he said to himself walking slowly staying in the shadows and moving slowly hoping no to alert any Gamorians or other strange creatures that lurked in this mudhole. But unfortunately, the plan was flawed... slipping on some weird gue on the floor and making his presence better known than the huge pig lizard that called himself a Hutt. He acted drunk, using an old Jedi mind trick and was almost out of it when. A weequay toutched him and in a nervous reaction force pushed him across the room. Silo ran and just made it out the back door just in time to see this bounty hunter's boots right in front of his face. Silo quickly stood and demanded, "Why are you being assigned this... assignment?! You will tell me..." he then tried to use his mind trick. "No I wont." the bounty hunter said quickly.
 Niner_777
06-14-2006, 11:29 AM
"Two Kids that think they are Jedi.Go to Dantooine,but beware as the Jedi Exile has returned.If you succed,you shall give you 5000 credits.1000 if you bring one lightsaber,and 10000 if you bring the Exile's head." said Gordon.

"I'll bring you the Exile's head," Exodious said confidintly.
 ExileRevan
06-14-2006, 11:38 AM
Silo watched from the shadows, this little scouting mission was a peice of cake. "Bounty hunters? Why would a Hutt want afew Jedi? Better find out... I can question this bounty hunter . For Revan's sake." he said to himself walking slowly staying in the shadows and moving slowly hoping no to alert any Gamorians or other strange creatures that lurked in this mudhole. But unfortunately, the plan was flawed... slipping on some weird gue on the floor and making his presence better known than the huge pig lizard that called himself a Hutt. He acted drunk, using an old Jedi mind trick and was almost out of it when. A weequay toutched him and in a nervous reaction force pushed him across the room. Silo ran and just made it out the back door just in time to see this bounty hunter's boots right in front of his face. Silo quickly stood and demanded, "Why are you being assigned this... assignment?! You will tell me..." he then tried to use his mind trick. "No I wont." the bounty hunter said quickly.

(Sorry if i jumped the gun, and for the repeat post.XD)
 Niner_777
06-14-2006, 11:47 AM
((Is Exodious the bountyhunter?))
 ExileRevan
06-14-2006, 11:48 AM
((I thought so, sorry))
 Niner_777
06-14-2006, 11:53 AM
((That's fine. I was planning on it anyways.))

"Why do you want to know?" Exodious asked, blocking his mind using his own force powers. He discreatly grabbed onto his DC-15s pistol, just in case.
 ExileRevan
06-14-2006, 11:56 AM
"Why is that Hutt hunting these Jedi? Is he working for some sort of Sith?" Silo asked one hand on his lightsaber, he never trusted Mandalorians...
 Niner_777
06-14-2006, 12:03 PM
"I don't know what you're talking about," Exodious replied. "I don't go prying around in my employer's business. I just do the business."
 ExileRevan
06-14-2006, 12:17 PM
"Either way, you wont take these young Jedi's lives." he said again trying to use force persuade to no evail... lightsaber ready for, "aggressive negotiations".
 Niner_777
06-14-2006, 1:56 PM
"I said I was going to get the Exile's head. I don't lie to my employers," Niner said. He pushed past Silo, this time grabbing onto his lightsaber, ready to ignite it.
 ExileRevan
06-14-2006, 6:03 PM
"Do you see this as wise? You have no idea who your dealing with do you?" Silo said smiling he pulled his saber off his belt and held it tightly hand on the ignition button. "Come, your move... bounty hunter."
 Niner_777
06-15-2006, 8:36 AM
Exodious turned around and ignited his own lightsaber. A pure red blade emitted from the handle. Exodious began to let the force flow through him. He was ready for a fight. "I guess I can spare the time for a little practice before I head out on my mission."
 Jason Skywalker
06-15-2006, 9:05 AM
"Hmm,deal with him Exodius.I shall send more Bounty Hunters to help you dispose of this Jedi Scum!" said Gordon.He then slithered out of the room and some more Bounty Hunters appeared to help Exodius.
 Niner_777
06-15-2006, 9:40 AM
"You're outnumbered," Exodious pointed out, noticing the other bountyhunters that appeared to help. "I suggest that you leave, or I'll make a couple of credits killing you too. I have no problem with that."
 ExileRevan
06-15-2006, 11:34 AM
"Hmmm, eight against one? Quite unhonorable for a Mandalorian... what about your code?" Silo said smiling attempting to play on this bounty hunters ego as an equalizer. Regardless Silo's saber ignited and said, "Well? Come on. Attack an outnumbered Jedi. I will fall no doubt but if the word reaches others that the 'Great Exodius' couldnt best a Jedi by himself, you reputation will take a serious blow... prehaps i'm wrong?"
 Niner_777
06-15-2006, 3:08 PM
"I have no code," Exodious grummbled. He wasn't going to let this jedi fool him. "Besides, the only reputation that I'll gain from this encounter is the reputation that I'm too good to fight a single jedi. Especially and outnumbered variety of such."

Exodious turned off his lightsaber and began to walk away. "Kill him," he told the other bounty hunters. Even so, Exodious kept his finger on the ignition buttion on his lightsaber. It was his turn to fool the jedi.
 ExileRevan
06-15-2006, 3:48 PM
"Let them come!" Silo demanded rolling and stabbing one in the stomach, then beheading the next. The rest backed up and fired at him, he blocked many but took a bolt in the shoulder, seriously injuring him. He now had to fight one armed he had lost all function in his right arm. He now had to fight left handed. He had killed many... all but two... the rest ran. Silo raised his saber with his good arm and prepaired for Exodious.
 Niner_777
06-15-2006, 5:50 PM
"I'm getting sick of you," Exodious mummbled. He flung around on one foot and brought his hand up in an explosive movement. The force blasted out of his hand and flew toward Silo, his anger feuling his power.
 ExileRevan
06-15-2006, 9:01 PM
Silo, in a great deal of pain, met Exodious' lightsaber and flung him over his head, Exodious landing on his feet, Silo then tried to strike Exodious' neck.
 Niner_777
06-15-2006, 9:09 PM
Exodious blocked Silo's strike. This jedi was a skilled fighter, but Exodious had supreme confidence in himself and the force.
 ExileRevan
06-15-2006, 9:12 PM
Silo and Exodious' sabers locked, Silo leaned forward and said, "I sence much hate, release it and you might be able to defeat me!" Silo said with a smirk. Headbutting Exodious and then using force push in his direction.
 Jason Skywalker
06-16-2006, 5:44 AM
Kate wandered a bit to find Kyra.She finaly found her in the Ebon Hawk's cockpit.

"Sorry i didn't knock,but the door was open." said Kate.
"It's okay Kate.I Just can't believe he's gone..." said Kyra.
"You mean Revan?"
"Yes.He was truly a great friend.But let's not make that bother us now.Hey,want a tour at the Ebon Hawk?"
"Sure."
 Niner_777
06-16-2006, 9:32 AM
Exodious felt the push against his chest. It was overpowering him. He brought up his own hand in an attempt to push the jedi the other way, along with the already unleashed force. Exodious was pushed by the combined force; he stummbled, but his feet stuck to the ground.
 ExileRevan
06-16-2006, 11:05 AM
Silo resisted as best he could but he couldnt focus, on the task at hand... he flew back and off of the landing pad. He fell into the water lifelessly accepting that he had lost.... but then he reailized, that hunter beleives him to be dead! Now it wont be a problem tracking him. Exodious looked down at the black water and saw no Silo, as he was slowly climbing up.
 Master Jimmy
06-16-2006, 5:36 PM
Jon finaly gathered the courage talk to Lyn, "Lyn... are you interested in me?" he asked
"Umm... uhhh..."
"You can tell me."
"Uhh... yes... Jon I owe you my life... you saved me from a harsh master... I love you." then Lyn kissed Jon.
 Jason Skywalker
06-16-2006, 5:40 PM
"Huh,i'm going to leave you here.I'm going to look for Kate." said Jason.

He walked out to the Landing Point as Kate and Kyra were leaving the Ebon Hawk talking.

"So you mean..." said Kate.
"Hi Kate!" said Jason.
"Hi Jason.I've just been talking to Kyra.She has some great stories."
"Ahh,it's nothing.Wait,i'm sensing my Jedi Master friends want to see you." said Kyra.
"Well,what are we waiting for!?Let's go!" said Jason.
 Niner_777
06-16-2006, 5:51 PM
Exodious deactivated his lightsaber and began to walk to his ship which was located in the next hangar. "Jedi fools," he muttered, thinking back to his encounter witih Silo.
 ExileRevan
06-16-2006, 8:56 PM
Silo, blocking his signature, stealthly followed Exoudious. Hiding in his cargo bay sneaking up the loading ramp. Lightsaber in hand the whole trip.
 Niner_777
06-17-2006, 9:09 AM
Exodious opened up the cockpit to his modified Arc-170, Majestic Strike. He buckled himself in and took off into space, unaware of the jedi hiding in his cargo bay.
 Jason Skywalker
06-17-2006, 9:45 AM
Jason and Kate walked to the door but Kyra suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong Kyra?Why won't you come in?" asked Kate.
"It's nothing,it's private,go in." said Kyra.

Jason and Kate entered the room.Something was wrong as the Council had worried faces.

"So what's wrong Masters?" asked Jason.
"Well we have good news and bad news." said Mira.
"What's the bad news?" asked Kate.
"The bad news is the map you found?Aparently it has a symbol.A Sith symbol." said Atton.

Jason and Kate were surprised about hearing that.Kyra got in the room.

"The Sith symbol of the same Sith that killed Revan." said Kyra.
"Right.And the good news is that the crystals you found?Like,they're some sort of "legendary" crystals." said Atton.

"Revan and i used those crystals to defeat Malak.They are the Heart of the Guardian and the Mantle of the Force.Each crystal symbolizes the two of you.The Heart of the Guardian choosed Revan and has now chosen Jason.The Mantle of the Force had choosen me and now choosed Kate." said Bastila.

"Unfortunately the crystals lost their full potential when they defeated Malak so now you have to restore it to defeat that Sith." said Bao-Dur.

They handed the crystals to Jason and Kate and they got out with Kyra.
Page: 2 of 5