Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars KOTOR III:The Sith Menace

Page: 4 of 5
 Jason Skywalker
07-29-2006, 10:22 AM
"Well, i'll let my Jedi Master friends take care of him. We should go. Care to come with us?" Kyra asked.
 ExileRevan
07-29-2006, 4:40 PM
Silo sat in the Ebon Hawk, eyes closed, meditating. He felt a rush of releif, 'another ally?' he thought, 'Ah, a Jedi, a saboter, a similar style...' Silo contined to ponder...
then Silo sat up and walked around the ship examining.
 Jason Skywalker
07-29-2006, 5:00 PM
OOC: Yoba, turn the godmodding off please.

IC:
Kyra then led him to the Ebon Hawk where Jason already was, and she still waited for an answer.
 ExileRevan
07-29-2006, 5:37 PM
"Where did you get this ship, young Jedi? It seems falmiliar, like I saw it in the Onderon Dispute..." Silo asked Jason
 Jason Skywalker
07-29-2006, 5:51 PM
"Kyra came in it to deliver the sad news of Revan's death..." he said with a grief look on his face. "You should ask her. Oh, here she comes!"
 Niner_777
07-29-2006, 7:13 PM
((I guess I'm in a cave, huh.))

Exodious starred at the cave wall. His anger stirring. His bounty was no use to him now. He had to find a new bounty. But first, he had to avenge Gorden's death. Though he had no true friendship with Gordon, he was Exodious's source of cash. Cash that he needed to survive in this harsh universe.

He'd avenge Gorden's death.

(Btw, who killed Gordon?))
 ExileRevan
07-29-2006, 9:38 PM
(OCC- Where was that? Niner?)

Silo walked out and bowed to Kyra politely and said, "You risked your life for mine, you did not have to, for this I owe you a life-debt..." Silo said bowing his head(from a line of honorable Correlians), "But first I need to know, how you came into possesion of this ship, and how Revan died."
 Jason Skywalker
07-30-2006, 6:04 AM
OOC: Niner, Gordon ain't dead, William used the Force to make Exodious think Gordon was dead.

IC:
"I am honored, although it is not needed. And about the ship..." she said as HK interrupted her.

"Statement: Mistress, i believe i know more of this ship than you."

"Alright, do as you wish. Sorry about he."

"Exclaration: Very well. My original Master, Revan, told me he stole it from a Exchange Boss, Davik Kang to leave Taris. Then he left with us, and we eventually got with that manipulating witch Kreia that saved my Mistress." he explained.
 ExileRevan
08-03-2006, 9:33 PM
"Sorry how rude of me, Jedi Weapon Master Silo Bahn,at your service," he said to Kyra and then turned to the HK unit, "Has this ship gone as far as... say, Nar Shadda?" he asked
 Jason Skywalker
08-04-2006, 6:48 AM
"Statement: Yes meatbag, this ship has gone to Nar Shadda. But now, shall we go?"

"But where?" Kate asked. "Any ideas Kyra?"

"I say we go to Manaan." Jason said. "Good weather there. And beaches!"
 yoba
08-04-2006, 6:18 PM
William had been standing silently, suddenly he spoke: "Sorry if I haven't introduced myself properly; I am William Gognas, aprentice of Bao-Dur, I have come along, in case you need any help. I am skilled in the art of ancient lightsaber combat, one of many Jedi Weapon Masters, like Jason and Silo here..." Waving a hand in the direction of Jason and Silo.

"That bounty hunter i sense will meet us again, but that shall not be too soon. (William smiles), and Manaan sounds lovely! And since none of you expected me to come along on this trip, I shall just take the cargo hold, besides, it would do me good to center myself."

OOC: That's not too much (?godmodding? Is that altering the story too much or..?) ? im new at all this RPG on the forums so you know! So if i'm doing something wrong just tell me!
 Jason Skywalker
08-05-2006, 6:13 AM
OOC: That was good, godmodding, is, well, read the forum rules and you'll do just fine.

IC:

"Well, since everybody agrees. HK, T3, you get your old posts." Kyra said.

"Irritatable Statement: Sure Mistress, like always..." HK sighed and then went there.

Jason and Kyra went to the cockpit, Kate to the Comm. room, William to the Cargo Bay, Silo to the Main Hold with Jon and and Lyn to the Med Bay. They were all set and ready to go.

"Alright then, blastoff!" Jason said, blasting into space in a new adventure.

OOC: Speaking of Jon and Lyn, were is the guy that controls them?
 Ryan Sл'vla
08-05-2006, 4:33 PM
IC: While Ryan was traveling in his starfighter, he passed through a small vessel.

Ryan: Chad, looks like my problems are solved.

Chad(comm.): Did you find a vessel were you can track?

Ryan: Better, a vessel that's going to Manaan, it has plenty of room, since my starfighter's wing is broken.

Chad(comm.): Just be carefull, they can be dangerous.

Ryan: If they are, I'll pull a trick on them.

Chad(comm.): Listen Ryan, I don't want to be managing a swoop racer that's invading other ships, and killing their passangers.

Ryan: Don't worry Chad, I'll only get a little closer. Ryan out.
 Jason Skywalker
08-05-2006, 4:44 PM
The space was calm and quiet, now that there wasn't evils of sorts and such...for now. Jason lay tired, half-sleeping with his head on the controls. Kyra, who was beside him told him to get some rest, and he did. It was night and very cold. He knew they would reach Manaan the next day and was very sleepy. He got on the Main Hold and there was no-one there.

Guess they're all sleeping , he thought. He turned left and into the loading ramp but he headed for the Starboard dormitory, or so he thought. Since he was sleepy, he accidently wandered to the Port dormitory, which was the "girls dormitory". He opened a bed, and put himself in it and started sleeping although, he did not knew a sleeping Kate was on that bed...
 Ryan Sл'vla
08-05-2006, 4:57 PM
IC: As the small vessel aproched, Ryan tried to talk to the pilot, via comlink. At first Ryan didn't recieved an anwser, but as the vessel gets closer, the siglnal stronger.

Ryan: Help, is anyone there? My starfighter had a little accident, can you help me?

Kyra(comm.): Hi, are you ok?

Ryan: Yes, but my starfighter isn't. Can you help me fellow Jedi?

Kyra(comm.): Yes indeed. I see that the force flows trough you.

With this Kyra opened the loading ramp, and Ryan used what was left of his fuel to get in. Ryan got out of his starfighter, and prepared himself to thank Kyra, but the place seemed deserted. Then Kyra jumped out of the door and turned on her lightsaber.

Kyra: Who are you? I see that the force flows strong in you.

Ryan: That's how you take care of the people that track at your vessel. Ok, I will anwser your questions. My name is Ryan, and I'm a Jedi. That's true I'm strong in the Force, and that's why I was trained by Bastila.

Kyra: But a person so strong in the Force should be a Jedi Knight.

Ryan: Well, I was "delayed", since Bastila Shan was almost always out serching for Revan, and that's why I don't have my special color saber yet. Well are you going to let me in or not?

Kyra: Well, I see that you mean no harm. You can pass, but sleep in the Starboard domitory.

Ryan: Ok.
 ExileRevan
08-05-2006, 6:04 PM
(OCC: Stay away from godmodding, k?)

Silo, sitting in the back of the room playing dejark could scence danger he then asked Kyra through the Force, 'Kyra, we musn't take on many more force sensitives, they may be a danger to your cause, these Sith that we seek, will see our coming... yes, I know whom you seek, I see your mind... and we must carry on, "they" might need our help as much as we need more help' he then concentrated back on the game, moving another creature across the board.

(OCC JS, is Revan and the Exile, girl or boy?)
 Jason Skywalker
08-05-2006, 6:18 PM
"Now excuse me, i need to have a private conversation with a friend." Kyra said before walking off to Silo.

My cause is the cause of the Jedi, and so it should be yours, she said, walking off to the cockpit that remembered her of many things with Atton.

"Gleh, i know i'm a Jedi but i just need to buzz off this." Atton said, taking off his Jedi Robes revealing his ribbed jacket and black pants.

"I'm going to Nar Shadda."

"Me too." A female voice said. Atton looked behind to see Mira in her ballistic jacket and pants.

"So, i guess we leave the Council to Bao Dur, Brianna, Visas and Mical, eh?" he said before walking off to the hangar bay with Mira.

OOC: Revan's a guy, mullet dude. Kyra's a gal (DUH!) and is the blond chick with that ponytail thingy up. Hope i helped. :D
 ExileRevan
08-05-2006, 8:08 PM
"The Jedi will recover as they always have, if these 'Sith' are truely as powerful as the two traitors that've gone to fight them then we should fear the worst, I was at the battle where Revan was betrayed and I praised Bastila for finishing what I volunteered to do long ago, and then discovering his being alive, I dreaded the day that I realized that the Order had not killed such a powerful adversary as Revan, we wouldnt need him to fight this... this Sith Menace, we have to do as we always have and weather the storm, but I owe you a life, so I will follow you ,Revan, and the Exiled one to the Core and back again, I may not be an honorable Jedi, but I will help in any way I can..." Silo said to Kyra still stairing at the dejark board somewhat calmly
 Jason Skywalker
08-06-2006, 5:55 AM
"Silo, i don't know if this may be a little of a surprise, but...i'm the Exile." she said.
 Ryan Sл'vla
08-06-2006, 6:53 AM
IC: Ryan went to the starboard dormitory, choosed a bed, and tried to talk to Chad via comlink,

Ryan: Chad, are you there? Awnser Chad.

Chad(comm.): Yes I'm here, what happened?

Ryan: They let me in.

Chad(comm.): Well, I'll be waiting for you on Manaan, I'll meet you at the docking site.

Ryan: Ok, Ryan out.

For now, Ryan was laying on the bed that he choosed. "I'm almost at the end , soon I'll be traveling on Zeus. He though, before he fell asleep.
 ExileRevan
08-06-2006, 7:17 PM
"You? The Exile? How could that be... the Jedi Exiled for her crimes on Malichor? You arent what I expected at all. I pledge my service otherwise exile..." Silo said bowing
 Jason Skywalker
08-07-2006, 5:19 AM
"I don't know if you were there but if you were, you'd understand. Innocent people were dying, i just couldn't sit back and watch them suffer! Well, i've already told this story to Kreia once, thanks Silo." She said before walking off to the cockpit.

Meanwhile on the port dormitory a sleepy Jason lay saying strange things until one not so strange.

"I love you." he whispered, half-asleep to the ear of Kate.
 Ryan Sл'vla
08-07-2006, 4:36 PM
IC: Ryan was having a strange dream, he was in the last race of the swoop tournament, he was almost at the end. Then the sound of a blaster shot, hitting his bike. The bike explodes and Ryan dies. A face appears in darkness, Ryan can't see who he is, but he knows that that man is a close person. Ryan wakes up all sweaty.

"What kind of nightmare was that?" - after some thinking, Ryan says to himself - "That wasn't a nightmare, but a vision. I'll see if I can get enlightement with my battle meditation."

After some meditation, and no conclusions, Ryan said.

"I'll just have to be prepared."

An then he spent the rest of the "night" thinking about his vision.
 ExileRevan
08-08-2006, 5:23 PM
"Beware the darkside, it is a tempting path but it is not one you want to go down..."
Silo said going back to his small medbay bed.
 Jason Skywalker
08-08-2006, 6:17 PM
Kate then turned around.

"I love you too," she said "I've loved you ever since we've met."

"Me too Kate. Please, i love you than nothing more in the world. Kiss me." Jason said. Kate then turned around again.

"I'm sorry Jason, but it can lead to the Dark Side, a path both of us don't want to go. Now please, go away, this is the girls dormitory." she whispered before Jason got up and went away, locking the door. He put on his robe and cloak and went to the cockpit where Kyra was.

"So, tell me more about you. Where did you wander while you were exiled?" he asked.

"Well, i just went from planet to planet help person to person, nothing much."
 Ryan Sл'vla
08-09-2006, 7:41 AM
IC: When Ryan woke up, it was 6 AM, "Well time to get up." he tought. "Let's see how much until Manaan." Ryan went to the cockpit and asked.

"How much until we hit Manaan?"
 Jason Skywalker
08-09-2006, 8:44 AM
"Now." Jason said. He turned around and looked at Ryan.

"Who in the Force are you?!"
 ExileRevan
08-09-2006, 4:00 PM
Silo walked behind him with a cup of something, sitting and taking a sip of the drink. "He is force sensitive I can feel that much." he said eyes closed inhaled, "We picked him up somehow, in open space..." he continued taking another sip.
 Jason Skywalker
08-09-2006, 4:24 PM
"Well Silo, i sensed that too, but i'd like to know his name and such." he said before turning around to Manaan.

"We'll be in there in 10 minutes!" he shouted.
 yoba
08-10-2006, 5:12 AM
While all the above happened William had just been meditating, sensing all those who had set foot in the cargo hold, then the whole ship, he knew someone new was aboard, but he was focusing on the past.

He had been meditating for hours now, sensing that Brianna had set foot in this cargo hold, and so had Atton, he could now hear what they had said in the past... "Fool" Brianna had said, "Schutta, next time i walk in here i'm carrying a blaster." Atton had replied, but he was confused, Atton sounded more like a scoundrel then, and all this time William had thought he to be a Jedi Master...

William walked to the cockpit to see the new arrival, and said: "5 minuted to Manaan i see, Kyra, after we set down, can i talk to you in private?"
 Jason Skywalker
08-10-2006, 5:57 AM
"Sure William. Let me just land the Hawk." she said.

A ship landed on Nar Shadda and Atton and Mira got out in their normal clothes.

"So, i'm going to the Cantina." Atton said.

"Yeah, you do that, i'll go see the bountys." said Mira and then they dispersed.
 yoba
08-10-2006, 1:32 PM
William had started once him and Kyra were absolutley in private: "While I was meditating in the cargo hold, i could sense Atton and Brianna, when you travelled together, they hated eachother, I don't know why, but I wish to know of your journey as an Exile, if you wouldn't mind, I don't like what I saw, is that why Brianna is on Courasant and Atton on Dantooine?"
 ExileRevan
08-10-2006, 2:04 PM
"I shall join you." Silo said to Atton following him out of the ship.

Once they got to the cantina Silo sat at the counter next to Atton and asked, "So Luitenant, how did you live knowing the lives you took?" Silo said trying to sound calm.
 Jason Skywalker
08-10-2006, 3:08 PM
OOC: ExileRevan, Atton and Mira are in Nar Shadda, we're in Manaan. :xp:

IC:

"Well, it's a long story, i don't think you would like to know, but if you want so. Also, Brianna isn't in Coruscant, it's just that the Female Masters deal mostly with Female students." Kyra said.
 ExileRevan
08-12-2006, 12:08 PM
OCC: I thought so, lol

Just as Silo woke up, he stood and mad his way to the control room to look out of the window at the waters... "So falmiliar, I cant remember why..."
 Jason Skywalker
08-12-2006, 2:41 PM
"Hey Kyra, get your lightsaber out here!" Jason shouted from the hangar. She, accompanied by William, got out and saw the beauty of Manaan.

"I remember it here...i rested here from my Exile about 3 years." Kyra said.
 Ryan Sл'vla
08-12-2006, 4:37 PM
IC:

"Well, since we got to Manaan, I'll be on my way. A little help here with my Starfighther? So I can be on my way?" He asked.
 yoba
08-13-2006, 3:20 AM
*sniffs loudly* *sigh* " ahh the beutiful site of Manaan, I was a child here, during the jedi civil war, it was during the sith - Republic stay here. Ha! I remember this Jedi, accompanied by a wookie and twi'lek, come here, whenever i saw them, they were running Errands, I also remember the kolto going up in price, or something like that, people were discusing it, said it was destroyed, or contaminated or something, and they said that it was the Jedi's fault... their name was -------- "

OOC: for the character from KotOR what gender/name/class will they be? that's why there are no name or he/she... it's your choice Jason!
 Jason Skywalker
08-13-2006, 7:34 AM
OOC: Male Revan, Mullet Dude, Jedi Guardian.

IC:
Kate walked out of the Hawk and stared at the beauty of Manaan. She looked at Jason who quickly looked to another place. She sighed and then walked a little further.

"So, what will we do here?" Kyra asked.

"I heard there is a old Sith Base in here. We should check it out." Jason said.
 Ryan Sл'vla
08-13-2006, 8:36 AM
IC:

"Old Sith base uhm? Well, better not draw too much attention before the race."

Then Ryan entered the Starfigther and tried to flew away from inside the hawk, but after he fell.

"Oh good, another accident." Said Ryan.

Then a tall man with hair caught in a ponytail and dark red hair. He approached Ryan.

"I see that from the condicion on your Starfighter you must be Ryan." He said.

Ryan recognised the voice and said.

"Chad? Is that you?" Ryan also noticed Chad's brown eyes, and in the right eye a scar.

"No, a Sith Lord." Said Chad mocking. They both laught "Let's go Ryan, we have much to do."

"And what about my Starfighter?" Asked Ryan.

"Don't worry I have everything under control."

As they were walking to the Swoop Agency/Cantina, the robots in the hangar were taking his Starfighter to repairs.
 ExileRevan
08-13-2006, 12:14 PM
"I'll go as long as the loud ones dont come," Silo said humorusly eyes closed and smirking. "Even if it is abandond I still wish to find the reason I know this place. We must be... cautious." he continued putting his lightsaber on his belt.
 yoba
08-14-2006, 5:45 AM
"That, you are right about, the Jedi who was here, Mullet Dude I think his name was, had infiltrated the base, I remember a huge racket that was heard after about 2 minutes of himaproaching the base, blasters fired, lightsabers were ignited and blaster shots had quieted down, when it was silent again, he had come out of the base, one of the selkath had arrested him, I think, I don't remember what happened after that." William had told everyone.

"I know it does sound odd, since I am origanally from Alderaan, but during the war my parents fled, because the sith occupation, they picked Manaan because of it's neutrallity" he added.

William had not remembered much, only those little details, so he went to one of the selkath close by and explained: "Hello young Selkath, we are Jedi, from the new order, and wish you to help us find an abandoned building. The old Sith base."
 Jason Skywalker
08-14-2006, 6:43 AM
OOC: Lol, the mulllet was his hair style, sorry about the mess. His old name was Horran Kun i believe.

IC:

The Selkath, not understanding William made a confuse look. Kate stepped in and talked Selkathian to him.

"He has agreed to lead us to the Sith Base, but on one condition." Kate said.

"What is it?" Kyra asked.

"That we find a lost family heirloom. Luckily, he knows it's in the Sith Base." Kate said.

"Well, off to the Sith Base!" Kyra shouted.
 Ryan Sл'vla
08-14-2006, 7:39 AM
IC: While Ryan was walking into the Swoop Agency/Cantina's Garage he asked.

"Chad, were the Sith really here?"

"Yeah, they had a base."

"And does anybody knows if they are still here?"

"No one can truly know that, the Sith that were on the base were all killed, but some of them could be only arriving when the slaughter finished."

"So you're telling me that the Sith may be here."

"Yes. Enough of chit-chat, let's go see your swoop."

When they arrived Ryan sat on the swoop. "Sweet." He said. "I'm glad you like it." Said Chad.

"Now, I'll have to explain to you some things."

"Sure."

"This tournament is going to be a 1 on 1 tournament, so, you'll have to best their times to advance on the board, is that clear?"

"Got it."

"Good, because we have much to to, the tournament starts tomorow."
 ExileRevan
08-14-2006, 12:27 PM
Silo followed the others through a small embasy to see a door with an old sith ensignia, "Locked." he said plainly taking his lightsaber and igniting it. "Cant beat the old way of doing things." he continued as he stuck his saber into the door, "I could use help another saber prehaps."
 Jason Skywalker
08-14-2006, 1:14 PM
Jason ignited his bronze lightsaber containing the Heart of the Guardian crystal, stepped up and with a quick powerful swing, channelling his sadness and anger to his lightsaber, he cut the door in two.

"I see you are a practicioner of the Juyo or the Vaapad." Kyra noted.

"Mostly Juyo though." Jason said.

HK and T3 then appeared.

"Angry Suggestion: Master, next time your doing something like this, tell me!" HK shouted.

"I will HK". Jason said as they all entered the Sith Base.
 yoba
08-15-2006, 12:13 PM
OOC: Because of my character ending up sensing Brianna and Atton in the Ebon Hawk (read above to know) can he slowly become more sensitive to feeling things of the past?

IC:

William had been examaning his surroundings, what the sith base looked like, he then started: "There has been recent activity here, that bit is certain, the place is crystal clean, no dust or dirt anywhere, so it is safe to say that after the "slaughter" the sith returned here. It is probably also safe to say there are sith in the base, in hiding. Now, lets see if we can sense that young selkath... Judging by the residue on the floor, he went this way..."

OOC: Jason, i didnt say where William pointed so you are still in charge of the story, sorry bout god - modding erlier
 Jason Skywalker
08-15-2006, 12:35 PM
Kyra sensed what William couldn't. A Force Adept of her level could sense that the place was deserted.

"William, the place is deserted." Kyra said. They all got confused.

"That's right, no Sith here. But i do sense a Force Adept...and what do you know? It's exactly where William pointed. We go west then." said Kyra as she started walking west and everybody followed her.

OOC: Sure, i don't see anything wrong with it. Also, TheExile_Hunter, your cue to come in. ;)
 TheExile_Hunter
08-15-2006, 4:14 PM
(( ^^ ))

Jethro had been waiting in the sith base for hours now. "They should have been here by now" He muttered. He continued to sneak through the sith base until he suddenly heard people walking. "The sound of footsteps is coming closer"He thought. Then a group appeared around the corner. Jethro didn't move an inch and focussed his mind, clearing any thoughts. He observed as the group walked straight past him. For a minute there, he had the idea of letting them pass and stab the last one in the back, but he decided not to turn on his lightsaber when he finally recognised the group. After everyone passed him he finally came out of the shadows and said:
"Well about time you guys showed up, I've been waiting here for hours."
 Jason Skywalker
08-15-2006, 5:25 PM
Jason turned around, surprised.

"And who might you be my friend?" He asked.

"He is the one i sensed earlier." Kyra answered. They all then waited for his answer.
Page: 4 of 5