Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ebon Hawk Crew

Page: 4 of 5
 JediMaster12
04-06-2006, 9:03 PM
((I assumed you were in the group. Trystan assumes quite a bit, at least from Bavan's view. I figured you followed us and decided to listen.))

Trystan was talking when he noticed Arvik. He gave a side nod with his head to tell him to follow. He was speaking, "Few knew she was a Jedi and few knew her inner secrets."
 dark_lordess
04-06-2006, 11:28 PM
Silora turned to give the thief Arvik a cold stare.
" Yeah. If i ever need something stolen, I'll tell you." She gave him a sarcastic smile before continuing on. She might have felt bad, but her conscience wasn't functioning properly at the time, and she needed sleep. Sleep deprivation didn't work well with her, and it was starting to get too much to control. Along with her inherint inablility to control her emotions and her tendancy to cave into her anger, she could be quite the unpleasant person at times. She glared at nothing the rest of the way.
 Maverick5770
04-07-2006, 12:34 AM
((Sorry I've taken so long to post, busy with school and work,))
As Reck followed the group, he did what he always did, observed and stopped talking, he had a habit of screwing up when he talked. He didn't fell suspicious about the thief,Arvik for some reason, as the others did.
 JediMaster12
04-07-2006, 12:43 AM
"White Wolf was the first Jedi in over a thousand years to be trained by the council on Coruscant. She was the last of the order of Shi-Cho and she was in charge of all the battalions during the Clone Wars. Originally there were four, now there are only one; the last of the Head," Trystan was reflecting as they came into a village of longhouse huts. There were numerous women and some men and children were running about tending the camp or the herds. The three women led them into the main house where Pilar, queen of the Haida clan sat. They were all barely inside when she asked, "Gray Ghost you have returned and brought friends."
 Diego Varen
04-07-2006, 3:30 AM
Bavan looked at the Queen.
"We're here for a reason" Bavan told her, "We're here to see if any Sith have been attacking here or Mikkado or anywhere else in the Avalon System"
 arvik
04-07-2006, 6:18 AM
Arvik frowned and put himself in stealth, following the group.
 Diego Varen
04-07-2006, 6:59 AM
(Ebon Hawk Crew has over 1,000 views)

:cheers: :guiness::cheers:
 Reclaimer
04-07-2006, 7:26 AM
As Bavan was talking to the Queen, Zakk sensed a faint whisper in the Force. He tapped Bavan's shoulder.

"You feel that Bavan?" Zakk asked.
 Diego Varen
04-07-2006, 9:05 AM
"No I don't feel anything" Bavan told him.
But maybe Zakk was right. If that were the case, it was strange that Bavan couldn't feel it.
 JediMaster12
04-07-2006, 11:43 AM
The Queen looked at Bavan and replied, "No Sith or anyone has attack our lands ever since the days of White Wolf."
Trystan replied, "We seek out the ancient ruins for answers. There is a slight disturbance, unless it is of the sisters performing their duty."
"The sisters do what they are sworn to do. The wind whispers of something else though not of this planet. Strange, so faint and yet it calls like a beacon. Familiar it is, as if it were the last of Hand," the Queen replied.
 Jason Skywalker
04-08-2006, 7:12 AM
"If the transmission wasn't from anywhere near here,then what was it?A false alarm.A trap?"asked Jason.
 Diego Varen
04-08-2006, 7:28 AM
"You may be right" Bavan said, "This may have been a trap. I think that there is no Sith or anything else. Maybe we should return to the Jedi Academy and tell Master Skywalker. Unless anyone has any objections"
 Jason Skywalker
04-08-2006, 12:28 PM
"Well,the sooner the better.I'll get to the ship,and fire up the engines."said Jason.He then left.

"Statement:Master wait for me!"said Reaper.

"I'm going also to make sure those 2 don't wreck up the Hawk."said Kate.

"Hey i heard that!"said Jason.

"Mockery:Master,i'm pretty sure Kate can beat you,no problem."mocked Reaper as he laughed.

"Shut up Reaper."
 Reclaimer
04-08-2006, 1:44 PM
Zakk followed the group. As they walked back to the 'Hawk, he kept sensing a strange ripple in the Force. He ignored it and entered through the 'Hawk's hatch. Zakk then walked to the cargo bay and sat down at the workbench and began modifing his lightsaber with a few new crystals...
 Diego Varen
04-08-2006, 2:31 PM
"Statement. Looks like we won't have to return to Yavin IV Master" P.O.T.T.S.I.E. told them all.
"Why?" Bavan asked.
"Explanation. Your Jedi Masters have sent a message to you" P.O.T.T.S.I.E. told him.
"Show me" Bavan told him.
The whole Ebon Hawk Crew gathered round the message.
"For now, we believe that no Sith or anything else has struck" Luke said, "So you can relax until any threats come up"
The hologram turned off.
"Well let's return to travelling the Galaxy" Bavan said.
 ExtreamJedi12
04-08-2006, 3:59 PM
Name: Niartyl(nicknamed 'Nitro')
Position In Ebon Hawk Crew:(can't think of one)
Species: Feeorin(http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Feeorin)
Eye Colour: Red
Hair Colour: (has no hair)
Favourite Weapon(s): Staffsaber, Big F*cking Gun(acually heavily modified chaingun called the Big Force Gun in the Imperial military)
Lightsaber Colour(s): Has a Rainbow Gem in his lightsaber, allowing him to change his lightsaber color at will. Commenly uses red.(http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rainbow_gem)
Favourite Ship(s): Anything that isn't Imperial
Favourite Force Power(s): Choke, Lightning
Master(s): Sith Academy
Apprentice(s): none
Homeworld: unknown
Political Affiliation: New Republic(defects from Imperial Remnant)
Allies: Ebon Hawk crew(after their 'first encounter'), Imperials(before the 'first encounter')New Republic(after 'first encounter')
Enemies: New Republic(before 'first encounter'), Imperial(after 'first encounter')

Bio

A Feeorin on unknown origons, Nitro has lived through the Clone Wars. He has witnessed the greatest battles and has fought in some of them. After the Clone Wars ended, he allied himself with the Empire. Striving to become the best, he slaughtered many Rebels on his way to the top. When he finally made it, the Empire became the Remnant. Ever since, he has trained in a Sith Academy to hone his skills in swordfighting. When he was done, he blew the place up and went to Yavin IV. Something good has awakened in him, seeking redemption. He now strives to redeem himself for all the lives he has taken. But old habits die hard....
 dark_lordess
04-08-2006, 4:39 PM
Silora let out a huge yawn and turned to Bavan.
" This is your ship, right? Is there going to be some sort of bunking assignment, or are we supposed to just run around and claim whatever bunk we want and defend it with our lives?" She paused for a second, feeling the need to explain herself. " I really don't like it when people touch or use my things. Beds included. I really hate that." She blinked a few times. " I especially hate that."
 Diego Varen
04-08-2006, 4:43 PM
"Okay, you lot can sort out your beds yourselves" Bavan told them, "I'm not doing it for you. I also don't want you arguing over who's bed is who's"
 Jason Skywalker
04-08-2006, 5:00 PM
"I already got the Starboard Dormitory!"said Jason."Oh yeah,Bavan.I went to sleep,and noticed there was spice under my bed!"
 Diego Varen
04-08-2006, 5:28 PM
"Spice?" Bavan asked, "Where did that come from?"
 dark_lordess
04-08-2006, 5:47 PM
"If you've got starboard, I call port." Silora stated. She frowned. "How many beds are there on this ship? And how many people?" Shrugging, she sauntered off to her newly-claimed bed. "No matter. I've got my place."
She reached the dorm and flopped down on her bunk.
"Not as comfy as i thought they'd be.." She mumbled before falling asleep.
 Diego Varen
04-08-2006, 5:49 PM
"There is at least eight beds in the Ship" Bavan told them, "There is also a bed in the Medical Bay and in the Cargo Hold"
 ExtreamJedi12
04-08-2006, 6:00 PM
As Niartyl meditated within a Massassi Temple, his good side was growing. He wanted to be good, but another side of him wanted him to be evil. Like before. He looked around. The were texts of Sith Alchemy by Naga Sadow. He had studied them before so he knew how to mutate and create powerful weapons and armor. He stood up, looking at the inscriptions. He thought no one should ever read them again. He then started a fire within the Temple. When he finally walked out, the Temple was up in flames. He left, having the Temple smolder behind him.
 Maverick5770
04-08-2006, 11:37 PM
"I'll sleep in the starboard dorm, or in the cargo hold if someone has a problem. And the spice is most likely from this ships smuggling days, I've found three smuggling compartments already,might come in handy sometime." Reck said as he walked to his bunk.
 Reclaimer
04-08-2006, 11:49 PM
Zakk made a small space on the floor of the cargo hold. He laid down a thermal sleeping bag and took of his armored robes. He set his lightsaber to the side and got into the thermal bag with his heavy blaster close.
 JediMaster12
04-09-2006, 2:23 AM
((Did I miss something?))

Trystan followed the way back at a slower pace. The Queen went with them. She spoke, "Before you leave, I suggest you rest in our gardens. It will prove more relaxing than the bunks and I believe Gray ghost wishes to visit the ruins."
Trystan spoke yo Bavan, "It would be better. Besides, the food is alot better than the gunk that comes out of a synthesizer. How White Wolf handled it, I have no idea. However, it is your call Bavan," and he leaned against the bulkhead.
 Jason Skywalker
04-09-2006, 6:17 AM
"No worrys Reck,you can come along."said Jason"Anyone wants a bed on Starboard?Kate?"asked him.Kate shrugged him off and went to the Port Dormitory,where Silora.

"Statement:Master,i'll be outside,shooting Gizkas."said Reaper.
 dark_lordess
04-09-2006, 3:56 PM
Silora tossed and turned on the bed for a couple minutes before getting up and huffing in frustration. It felt like she was trying to fall asleep on a bag full of small animal corpses or something. There were odd lumps and bulges everywhere in the small bunk, and it frustrated her to no end. " I'd probably have better luck falling asleep on the floor..." She got up and walked off the ship just in time to hear Trystan and the Queen's suggestions.
"That sounds like a good idea. I'd have a better chance of falling asleep on a bed of nails than the bunks in there." Her stomach grumbled. " Now that you mention food...what exactly do they have to eat here? I'm starving!"
 Maverick5770
04-09-2006, 9:16 PM
Reck laughed, "Theres the replicator, but everything in there tatse like crap, I'd look in the food supplies in the cargo bay."
 ExtreamJedi12
04-09-2006, 10:26 PM
Nairtyl walked through the forest. An animal ran upto him. He looked down at it. He picks up his lightsaber, activates it, and slaughters the innocent animal. The Feeorin continued to walk toward the spaceport.
 JediMaster12
04-09-2006, 11:59 PM
Trystan was chuckling as well. He replied, "I'm sure Queen Pilar would like us to join her at her table."
"Yes, it would be an honor," the Queen replied.
Trystan, a gentleman first then a Jedi proffered his arm to Silora, "Care to join us?"
 Jason Skywalker
04-10-2006, 5:52 AM
"Who cares,i'm just going to sleep."said Jason as he went under the bed.
He started to dream.He was in Korriban with Reaper,with his lightsaber on,with million of corpes in front of him.But Jason had a red double-bladed lightsaber,and had a black Jedi robe.He then woke up.
 Reclaimer
04-10-2006, 7:41 AM
"I'm going to stay with the ship...you know, to watch it." Zakk said. Zakk walk back up to the hatch and it to the cargo bay to go to sleep.
 dark_lordess
04-10-2006, 12:12 PM
Silora hooked arms with Trystan and smiled.
" Why, I'd be honored!" She pointed in a random direction. " Off to food now!"
It was strange for her to be in a randomly good mood. She decided that travelling with people again wasn't as bad as she had initially thought it was going to be and hummed a random song to herself cheerily before stopping abruptly. She was scaring herself.
 JediMaster12
04-10-2006, 3:34 PM
Trystan was amused at this girl who was reluctant, yet longing to join people again. We a smiled he said, "It's alright. Belos has that effect on people," then directing the question to Bavan, "Doesn't it Bavan?"
He followed Queen Pilar who led them back to the village where there were large tables set up for the tribe. He followed the queen and sat in the places she dictated.
 Diego Varen
04-10-2006, 3:37 PM
"Yeah" Bavan said, "I'm hungry as well. We could stay here for the night, then leave tommorow"
 dark_lordess
04-10-2006, 5:17 PM
Silora sat down where she was told to and glanced around. Nothing in particular caught her attention, so she just randomly stared off into space, a blank look on her face, debating with herself over whether or not she believed she'd be able to stay awake during the whole thing, or if she'd fall asleep face first into whatever it was she was going to eat. Keeping that in mind, she decided to keep a portion of her plate empty, just in case, and to sit with that area right in front of her, just in case. Suddenly remembering a question she had before, she turned to Trystan.
" What ruins are there here? I've seen the ones on Dantooine, and they were quite interesting. Are the ones here like those?"
 Diego Varen
04-10-2006, 5:19 PM
Bavan overheard Silora's question.
"Ruins bore me" Bavan told her, "Usually it just shows you ancient history. I would leave history back in the past"
 dark_lordess
04-10-2006, 5:41 PM
Silora turned to Bavan. "There are some useful things people can derive from history...like inventions, ancient knowledge you can apply to things today and whatever else...i usually just go in, kill the animals and/or people that attack me, and plunder. You can find some nice, powerful relics in ruins, especially fo they're Jedi or Sith ruins. Otherwise, I'm with you. I leave the knowledge part to the people seeking the knowledge, then i go learn it from them the quick way."
 Diego Varen
04-10-2006, 5:44 PM
"Sometimes, Relics of the past, make Jedi fall to the Dark Side" Bavan told her, "Look at Revan. He fell to the Dark Side, looking for the Star Forge"
 dark_lordess
04-10-2006, 6:06 PM
Silora shrugged. "Meh. Different circumstances blend together to create different outcomes. Whatever happens, happens. You can always do what i do...just say 'the Force told me to'. It's not like they can dispute it." She grabbed a bun and took a bite out of it, then waved it around in her hand as she talked. "It's what the Jedi say..the Force is in everything. It guides the galaxy, eh? So, if it happens, it's supposed to happen." She stopped for a second. " Like Yin and Yang. You need two opposing forces to create a balance. Good and bad. Light and shadow. Jedi and Sith. It's all about the cosmic balance. Too many Jedi, some fall and they join the Sith. Things end up evening out somehow. It's ironic, really..." She took another bite. "It's almost like, no matter how hard we fight, we're never going to actually accomplish anything..." She paused. "And that's why i dropped both the Sith and the Jedi."
 JediMaster12
04-10-2006, 7:05 PM
Hoping to keep them in line Trystan said, "Silora, to answer your question, the ruins here are of Revan's time. Some are older than that and they do tell a story of one place and person that is still feared by the people here. The place is called the Forbidden Stars and he is called the Blood King. He was close enough to conquering the Republic in its state of weakness at the time but two people stopped him. One was Revan and the other was the Heart of the Guardian."
Turning to Bavan he said, "Ruins may bore you but there are traces left by those who built and walked the paths we do now. Sometimes it is best to see where one went wrong in order to do what is right."
Trystan took a sip of the wine from the glass offered him and he passed it to his left. It was the opening toast. The Queen sips first and passes it around until all drink, the spirit of unity.
 Diego Varen
04-11-2006, 4:00 AM
Bavan took a sip and said, "So Silora your a grey Jedi. You're not the only one. Kyle Katarn is also a grey Jedi"
 JediMaster12
04-11-2006, 12:53 PM
"All the Jedi from the Avalon system could be considered grey. We don't usually define things clearly from our point of view,"Trystan answered. He thought it would be necessary for Bavan to know some things. He did have a feeling that the ruins were the key.
 dark_lordess
04-11-2006, 11:10 PM
Silora took a quick sip from the cup and passed it on. She simply shrugged. "I suppose you could say I'm a grey Jedi, although i never would have seen it that way myself." She shrugged again. "Those ruins sound quite interesting, actually. I wouldn't plunder them, though." She added quickly. The last thing she wanted to do was insult the people by stealing.
 JediMaster12
04-12-2006, 1:45 AM
Guessing her feelings Trystan replied, "Don't worry Silora. Many go there to see and reflect. All that could be taken out have already been. If there are any, they would be in a place that we have not yet known about or," making light, "they have been passed down through the family for generations. Nothing to worry about. If Bavan would be willing, we can go tomorrow."
 Diego Varen
04-12-2006, 4:16 AM
"I suppose it wouldn't hurt going tommorow" Bavan said, "If it will help us then yes"
 JediMaster12
04-12-2006, 4:08 PM
"Sisters," the Queen was saying, " I am honored to present friends of our friend and ally Gray Ghost who are Jedi of the Core Worlds. May they enjoy our fair lands."
"May they enjoy our fair lands," the others cheered. Some came up to Trystan and asked a question or two.
Trystan was polite but if anything, he was rather shy of the sisters. He would later admit that he was intimidated by their abilities and he admired them for it. During the feast after the Queen spoke he said to Bavan, "The Queen will more likely want us to stay in the village if that is fine by you?"
 ExtreamJedi12
04-12-2006, 4:16 PM
Close by Niartyl, there was a village. It was a peaceful village. When Niartyl noticed, his evil side acted up. He struggled to control it. He put out a strong aura so he could alert any Jedi in the area of his presence. Then, he got an evil look in his eye. He was ready to destroy the village.
 Diego Varen
04-12-2006, 4:37 PM
"That's fine by me" Bavan told Trystan, "Besides it will give us some time away from the Ebon Hawk"
Page: 4 of 5