Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ebon Hawk Crew

Page: 3 of 5
 Diego Varen
04-04-2006, 1:25 PM
"Trystan I got it!" Bavan shouted, "Let's go somewhere where's there is hardly any trees. You pick"
 Jason Skywalker
04-04-2006, 1:43 PM
"Hey guys,you're gonna need me and Reaper.He's a good shooter for the turrets,and i'm good at fixing engines."said Jason."Oh yeah,and i suggest Corellia.Nice city they got there."
 Diego Varen
04-04-2006, 2:04 PM
"What Cornet?" Bavan asked, "My Master had a mission there once. But really I asked Trystan. I mean he must be at least a millenia old. He is the wisest of us"
 Jason Skywalker
04-04-2006, 2:14 PM
"Okay,just suggesting.I'll be in the cargo hold."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yeah,Pottsie,i've been thinking of creating another character.Are there still any spots on the Hawk?
 Diego Varen
04-04-2006, 2:18 PM
(There is one space left on the Ebon Hawk, but don't worry, something will happen to one of my Characters. Shortly)
 Jason Skywalker
04-04-2006, 2:27 PM
I think i know.Anyways,here it is:

Name: Kate Sunrider.
Position In Ebon Hawk Crew: Surveillance(the last room in the Hawk before the cockpit).
Species: Human.
Eye Colour: Emerald.
Hair Colour: Red.
Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsaber,Blaster Pistol.
Lightsaber Colour(s): Cyan.
Favourite Ship(s): The Ebon Hawk.
Favourite Force Power(s):All of them(except dark side).
Master(s): Mara Jade Skywalker.
Apprentice(s): None.
Homeworld: Corellia.
Political Affiliation: Republic/Jedi.
Allies: Republic/Jedi.
Enemies: Sith/Anyone who poses a threat to the Republic.

Oh,she'll appear really soon.
 Diego Varen
04-04-2006, 2:34 PM
(I would introduce your new Character on the next Planet, the Ebon Hawk Crew travel to, whatever that may be. Now we just have to wait for JM12 to say what Planet to travel to. I wonder where Maverick5770 and Rav™ are)
 steven
04-04-2006, 2:35 PM
((Just remenber there will be a point where Jack will join the crew))

"Well if he can't dicide then I will since I'm the second oldests" Joked Shobacca "I'm 232 sometime next month. I say we should go to Dantooine. I have recently come across the location of an armour that contains many priceless jedi artifacts."
 Diego Varen
04-04-2006, 2:41 PM
"Well Dantooine is a good choice" Bavan said, "The Jedi Enclave used to be there and before the Battle of Yavin, it became a Rebel Base"
"Statement. We could use Dantooine to relax" P.O.T.T.S.I.E. suggested, "I say we should go"
"But I feel that I've treated Trystan a bit cruel, considering he helped me with the Droids" Bavan said, "That's why I think that Trystan should decide, where we go, as long as doesn't have trees. No offense Shoebacca"
 Jason Skywalker
04-04-2006, 3:04 PM
Jason went to the cargo hold to get some things for his dormitory(Starboard compartment),when he heard a noise.He use Force Sense,and sensed a girl hidden in a secret compartment.Jason opened the compartment,and yelled:

"Guys,we got a stowaway!"
 Diego Varen
04-04-2006, 3:24 PM
Bavan ran into the Cargo Hold, where the secret compartment was. Bavan raised his Lightsaber at the stowaway.
"Okay, I don't want to hurt you" Bavan told the stowaway, "But please tell me who you are and why you are on my Ship"
 Jason Skywalker
04-04-2006, 3:30 PM
"Calm down,there's no need for this to require violence."said the soft voice of woman.Jason started getting a little odd.

"My name is Kate Sunrider,and i'm a Jedi like yourselves.The Council sent me here to help you,as they thought you would need more help,but aparently,with a crew like this,you don't need."said Kate.
 Diego Varen
04-04-2006, 3:32 PM
"It's okay" Bavan told her, putting his Lightsaber away, "We need all the help we can get. What help did the Council talk about?"
 Jason Skywalker
04-04-2006, 3:38 PM
"Apparently,an ancient Sith Lord has revived,and his already making an army."said Kate.
Jason thought about the Sith he killed in Kashyyk,and said:
"Was this his symbol?"said Jason,as he showed the symbol of Darth Nihilus,the mask.

"Unfortunately,yes it is."
 Diego Varen
04-04-2006, 3:47 PM
"Looks like we'll have to cancel any holidays" Bavan sighed, "Trystan, take us to Yavin IV, I must see Master Skywalker"
The Ebon Hawk took off from Kashyyyk and jumped to Hyperspace.

Soon they landed on Yavin IV. Bavan left the Ship.
"Shoebacca, stay with the Ship and keep an eye on the Droids" Bavan told him, "This is a matter for the Jedi"
Bavan, Jason, Trystan, Silora, Kate and Zakk went to the Jedi Academy. There they waited for a meeting with the Jedi Masters, including, Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade Skywalker, Kyle Katarn, Jaden Korr and Rosh Penin.

(Arvik is currently unconscious. When the other Ebon Hawk Crew members return to the Ship, Arvik can become conscious)
 Reclaimer
04-04-2006, 4:41 PM
Zakk followed the crew into the temple. Master Skywalker rounded a corner.

"Ah Bavan and...Zakk? Yes it's really you!!" Luke exclaimed.

"Hey Luke, long time no see." Zakk replied.

"How did the mission on Kaskyyyk go?" Luke asked.

"Umm..great." said Zakk. "Just great."
 Diego Varen
04-04-2006, 4:47 PM
"Master it's good to see you again" Bavan said as Jaden shook hands with him.
"It's nice to see you too" Jaden said, "But we sent Kate to tell you about..."
"... The Sith" Kyle inturrupted, "Don't tell me you don't trust her?"
"I do Kyle, just checking" Jaden told him, "But for now, we need to talk about the mission, you are all about to face"
"You have crossed the same path for a reason" Luke told them, "There is a reason why. Trystan knows this"
 JediMaster12
04-04-2006, 6:07 PM
((You guys are fast!))

"I may do but first I must see how the heir to honor is doing," Trystan replied directing his question to a slender yet strong man with dirt blonde hair and green eyes. Andros Starlighter was a longtime friend of Luke, almost brothers having been raised together (a guy I created) on Tatooine. Andros replied, "I wish you wouldn't call me that. Many things have happened since Andorra concerning our people."
Satisfied, Trystan then answered the question, "The Force works as it wills."
He then leaned close to Bavan and whispered, "I am actually a little over four millenia old."
 arvik
04-04-2006, 9:13 PM
(Yeah, really fast)

Arvik woke back up. He looked around the room. "Who's ship is this anyway?" He asked.
 dark_lordess
04-05-2006, 12:19 AM
Silora stood near the back of the group of Jedi and watched silently. She had never really felt completely comfortable around large groups of Jedi, even when she was being trained to become one. It always seemed like they were keeping secrets and conspiring together. Sometimes her paranoia got the best of her and she could help but believe that the hushed whispers were about her.
" You're being stupid again." she mumbled to herself while giving her head a little shake. She self-consciously smoothed the wrinkles in her black robes and looked around nervously. Sith robes. Jedi temple. Not a good combination on any day. " I really do need to get some new robes..."
 Diego Varen
04-05-2006, 1:26 AM
Luke continued to speak.
"Like Kate said, an ancient Sith Lord has come to the Galaxy and already building an Army"
"Let me guess" Kyle said, "It's a 5000 year old ghost, who needs someone to ressurect him"
"No" Luke told him, "This is different. I fear this is stronger than we all suspected. But beware, this Sith Lord could appear in any form, unknown to the Jedi. Be extremley careful"
"Do you want us to see what Planets this Sith Lord could be on?" Bavan asked.
"No" Luke told him, "He could be anywhere. If you can search every Planet in the Outer Rim or the Unknown Regions. That is where I suspect the Sith Lord"
"Thanks Master Skywalker" Bavan said, bowing to him.
He whispered to Trystan.
"Do you think your Homeworld is a good choice?" Bavan asked.
 JediMaster12
04-05-2006, 1:50 AM
"Belos?" Trystan raised a brow, then he said, "I do remember some ruins there. There could be some answers there."
Andros spoke, "What of the central planet? Much has gone on there in the last four or five millenia,"
"Some that your mother and father have helped resolved," Trystan replied softly, "but that may be another possibility. what do you think Bavan, Master Skywalker?"
Noticing that Silora was uncomfortable, he placed his hand on her shoulder and sent reassurance through the Force to her.
 Diego Varen
04-05-2006, 1:59 AM
"Belos is a good idea" Luke told them, "I think you should travel to Belos, then travel to wherever the Force takes you"
"Okay Master Skywalker" Bavan said, walking out. The other Jedi followed him, except Trystan and Silora, who stayed with Luke.
"Trystan, please keep an eye on Bavan and his companions" Luke told them, "Most of them are young, but they need to work together to destroy this Sith Lord"
"Bavan is a good Jedi Knight, but sometimes he can make the wrong decision" Jaden told him.

(Rav™ should come in around about now and Maverick5770 should also come in sometime)
 Jason Skywalker
04-05-2006, 5:05 AM
They all returned to the Ebon Hawk,but when they entered,they noticed the thief was up.
 arvik
04-05-2006, 6:59 AM
"Hello, nice ship you got." Arvik said and walked up to the group of people. "With a lot of nice valuables."
 Reclaimer
04-05-2006, 7:34 AM
Zakk pulled out an Aratech high powered heavy pistol WITH laser dot sights, and pointed it right at the thief's head.

"You can sit down now, or take another shot from this." Zakk said, aggressively.
 Jason Skywalker
04-05-2006, 8:22 AM
"Way to go Zakk!Don't take any guff from "the man"!"
 Diego Varen
04-05-2006, 10:46 AM
"Don't shoot" Bavan warned, "I wanted to question this Man when was conscious"
"Plead. Yeah but I wanted shoot him" P.O.T.T.S.I.E. said.
"No P.O.T.T.S.I.E." Bavan told him, sternly, "Now tell me who you are and what you are doing on my Ship"
 dark_lordess
04-05-2006, 4:49 PM
Silora watched as everyone except Trystan left. She let out a small sigh of relief. It was odd for her to be back at a Jedi temple, but Trystan's reassurance through the Force left her feeling a bit better about it then she would have otherwise.
" Excuse me, Master Skywalker, but i was wondering...do you have any extra robes i could use? I don't think people get the best impression of me when I'm wearing these, if you can believe it." She tugged a bit at her Sith robes. She cringed inwardly at the word 'master'. It had been a while since she had addressed anyone as such. But she thought that maybe with her new companions and all, it was time for a change.
 arvik
04-05-2006, 5:53 PM
Arvik smiled. "Well, I'm Arvik, and I just saw your nice ship, thought the owner was rich, so decided to steal all the valuables inside and then blow the ship to pieces while collecting millions of credits for all of your valuables. Is that not truthful enough for you?" Arvik said with a smirk.
 JediMaster12
04-06-2006, 12:38 AM
Trystan smiled along with Andros. Andros himself knew what it was like to be in her position as he had just been reunited with his people. Trystan spoke, "I will watch them Skywalker."
Then addressing Silora, "Come little one. I know where you can find some robes."
"No need Trystan, I have these," and Andros handed a bag to Silora. He whispered to her, "I know how you feel. Trust me, Trystan will guide you," and he stepped back behind Luke.
Trystan led Silora back to the Ebon Hawk.
 Diego Varen
04-06-2006, 1:30 AM
Trystan and Silora entered the Ebon Hawk. Bavan stood there waiting.
"Trystan, set a course for Belos" Bavan told him.
 JediMaster12
04-06-2006, 1:50 AM
Trystan smiled at Silora and went to the cockpit. He made sure the systems were warmed up and the Ebon Hawk lifted off. Trystan entered the coordinates for Belos and the ship took off into hyperspace. It would be awhile and he said, "We won't get there for awhile. We should relax a bit. We're on auto until we reach Belos."
He stretched back in his seat and leaned back.
 Diego Varen
04-06-2006, 2:21 AM
Bavan checked to see if he had all his weapons in his belt. He had his Lightsaber, DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol and Thermal Detonators. That would be all he needed. The Ship slowed down and stopped. They had landed on Belos.
"We shall need to scout the area" Bavan said, "I shall go and Trystan should also go, as this is his Homeworld and Silora"
 Jason Skywalker
04-06-2006, 5:12 AM
"Ok guys,i'll keep the ship warm!"said Jason.He went to his dormitory to rest a little.He went to his bed,but he felt a little ichy.He checked under his bed and discovered something.

"What in the name of the Force is spice doing here?".

Meanwhile Kate went to the Surveillance room to check the ship.Everything was ok.
 arvik
04-06-2006, 6:41 AM
Okay... Arvik thought and picked up the bag. They seemed to have left me on the ship when they left, and I heard they were going to Belos.. Maybe the marketing is better there, and they left my bag of valuables on the floor! Arvik attempted to leave the Ebon Hawk but somebody from inside the ship screamed at him.
 Reclaimer
04-06-2006, 7:39 AM
Zakk came back to med bay where Arvik was and sat down. Zakk had his eyes trained on Arvik, but his hand was close to his lightsaber.

"Go on, try something." Zakk said, mockingly.
 Jason Skywalker
04-06-2006, 8:46 AM
Kate was getting out of the room,when suddenly,someone talked from the terminal.

"Help!Sith all over the place!Rescue us.Wait,don't kill me...AHH!!!".The SOS ended there.Kate,Jason and Reaper got out,and followed Bavan,Trystan and Silora.
 Diego Varen
04-06-2006, 12:15 PM
"Who's there?" Bavan asked.
 Jason Skywalker
04-06-2006, 12:27 PM
"It's us."said Jason.

"I got a transmission that Sith were attacking Belos,and killing people."said Kate.

"Warning:I do not recommend on going alone."said Reaper.
 JediMaster12
04-06-2006, 2:41 PM
"No they are not attacking Belos," Trystan said, "if they were, all the Avalonians would have responded to defense. Besides, if it were a small squadron, the Haida women would be all over them. Ever since White Wolf, they have become more fierce and balanced fighters."
Trystan was maddeningly calm for he didn't budge from his calm demeanor. He just made sure that his lightsaber was clipped to his belt and motioned to Bavan, "You won't need that blaster. Where we have landed, the Haida women will welcome us and they have little tolerance for blasters."
He led the way out of the ship. Once outside, he looked around and had a smile on his face. With a shrill whistle, three women appeared. The leader of the group asked, "What are you doing here?"
 Jason Skywalker
04-06-2006, 2:59 PM
"Observation:If the help pleed is not from Belos,it may be from another planet near Belos."said Reaper.

"What is the nearest planet to Belos?"asked Jason.
 Diego Varen
04-06-2006, 3:15 PM
"Statement. Mikkado is one of the Planets in the Avalon System" P.O.T.T.S.I.E. told them.
"That sounds like a good idea" Bavan said, "What do you think Trystan?"
 JediMaster12
04-06-2006, 4:31 PM
"The Haida women won't let us leave until they have seen us. It is customary and I sense many are weary. Do not worry, the time will be soon enough," and Trystan approached the Handmaidens and greeted them in their language.
The taller of the three said in Basic, "It has been too long Gray Ghost," then eyeing the rest of the crew she said, "come, our Sheika wishes to see you."
She led the way through the forest. Trystan motioned for the others to follow. He sent to Bavan, Don't worry. We will find out soon enough.
 dark_lordess
04-06-2006, 5:17 PM
Silora changed into her new robes, feeling much more comfortable than before. " I still like black better though..." she grumbled, staring at the deep blue of the robes. "These make my eyes look too grey..."
Everything seemed to be moving at light speed around her until she found herself of Belos, following a strange group of women. She raised an eyebrow at Trystan.
" Gray Ghost?"
 arvik
04-06-2006, 5:57 PM
"Seems like you have a bit of a trouble there." Arvik said. "I have some troubles too. I have a villaige I need to feed and I'm stealing valuables from your's and other people's ships. I'm a good thief and I can help you guys out and join you.... That is if you'd be willing to help my villaige."
 Reclaimer
04-06-2006, 5:59 PM
"Well, gotta go, so sit tight."

Zakk knocks the prisoner out with a stun baton and locks the door. He follows the guys out of the ship.
 arvik
04-06-2006, 6:13 PM
(You're not talking about me are you? If you are, change that part about knocking me out.)

Arvik followed the others. "I can help out, please allow me to!"
 JediMaster12
04-06-2006, 7:31 PM
Trystan looked at Silora and explained, "The translation of the tribal name they gave me. It was because I stumbled upon them in a gray fog but I looked like a ghost to them."
He kept up a steady pace behind them and tried to explain what was happening to Bavan, Silora and the rest of the group, "The Haida women are among the order of the Bushida Handmaidens, the rough equivalent of the men only they are more deadly and well trained in the arts of combat. They live amongst us and it is rare that they reveal themselves unless you happen to be me and you find them by accident. Some of the well reputed have served in the Lord Governor's palace or the planetary governor's palaces as aides. The most reputed was the last senator that represented us before the Empire being of superior skill in combat. Few knew she was a Jedi."
 arvik
04-06-2006, 8:46 PM
(Will anyone answer me, or am I invisible?)
Page: 3 of 5