Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A time of peace...

Page: 3 of 3
 Alkonium
03-17-2006, 8:21 PM
Galidraan wanted to Lila, but he knew he could not physically stop her. "Don't. Such an action would only lead to the Dark Side." He said to her, hoping that would quell her emotions.
 JediMaster12
03-17-2006, 9:44 PM
((She's never really angry enoug to kill. Think like Mira. I'm trying to do that))

Lila didn't even attempt to run towards him. She just stood her ground and looked at the Sith in front of her with a glint in her eye that spoke of courage. She replied, "I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of turning one sworn to an oath to your dark side."
She then deactivated the lightsaber and sheathed her sword.
 Alkonium
03-17-2006, 10:00 PM
Galidraan then deactivated his lightsaber. "How the Sith be attacking? They've been extinct for two hundred years." He asked.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-17-2006, 11:11 PM
"Extinct? Oh no..far from it." He said, walking towards them, the wookie who held his sash fall into a deep sleep as the sash flew towards his hand. He slipped it around his waist and tightened it. He was feet from the two before he aimed his saber hilt at Galidraan. "And why do you have a Sith Fighter? Did you steal the ship?" He looks back to Lila.

"And why do you have a lightsaber? You think it is a toy? One who isn't even a Force user can't possibly master such a weapon like me.. "
 Alkonium
03-17-2006, 11:20 PM
"It's not a Sith ship. Not anymore. I'm not the first Jedi to use it. Revan took this ship into the Unknown Regions after abandoning the Ebon Hawk the first time. It's been in my family ever since." Galidraan replied, reactivating his lightsaber in order to defend himself.
 JediMaster12
03-18-2006, 12:07 AM
Lila smiled. It was annoying because she wasn't falling for the bait easily. She said, "A lightsaber given to me by one who knew my family." Looking at the sith in front of her she then said, "A slip of the tongue will catch a fish but for you it will be your ending. A painful one brought on by you."
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-18-2006, 2:07 AM
He grinned and sprinted towards Lila while her saber was down. He spun towards her with his saber ignited, creating almost a copter effect as he spun, the saber near above his diaphragm. He landed and struck towards her, only to be deflected by Galidraan's saber.

He twirled the saber and set it near his armpit, pushing his hand out towards Galidraan as he raised his saber to attack, pushing him back a few feet with a cheap shot force push. He slid backwards and pulled into a backflip just in time to dodge a roundhouse kick from Lila. He landed firmly, twirling his saber and setting it out infront of him, horizontally.
 JediMaster12
03-18-2006, 6:56 AM
As the Sith did his backflip, Lila had put an extra spring in her limbs and did a forward flip to land behind him as he landed. With an extra Force of power, she in turn returned the cheap shot with a powerful side kiack to the back that propelled the Sith towards Galdraan.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-18-2006, 11:42 AM
He caught his balance and flipped over Galidraan, landing near his open ship. He deactivated his lightsaber and sheathed it, hopping in his Sith fighter, closing the door and walking to the cockpit, starting it up and dropping out two turrets. The turrets began raining a hail of blaster fire at the two.
 CountVerilucus
03-18-2006, 2:55 PM
"Morbo, reports indicate Terrance was attacked on Kashyyk." One of his managers reported to him. Morbo smiled and said, "Good the bounty seems to be taking affect on him."
 Alkonium
03-18-2006, 4:16 PM
Galidraan began deflecting the turret shots with his lightsaber, but soon fled, jumping off the tree platform, falling into the Shadowlands.
 JediMaster12
03-18-2006, 4:16 PM
Lila didn't jump but rather she did something. Where she was standing, there was a blue light and it reappeared closer to the Wookies in an attempt to avoid laser fire. She reactivated her saber and tried to deflect those she could. Relying on the training Baba had given her she kept relatively out of harm's way. Wushi managed to scramble up the branches and jump on the cockpit of the fighter. He began to chew the cables as the fighter was moving in an attempt to bring it down.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-18-2006, 10:24 PM
He smirked and pressed a button on the console, switching on an electrical field, used for killing off scavenger droids. The resulting shock sending Lila rolling off of the fighter.

He switched on the engines and took off into the air, turning towards them. He let loose several missles. The two missles barely passed over Lila's head as they slammed into the supports holding the area of the walkway up. He flew off, the structure due to collapse within seconds.

We'll meet again, i'm sure of it.
 JediMaster12
03-18-2006, 11:19 PM
((Uh it was Wushi on the fighter, not Lila))

Wushi, reeling from the shock recovered quickly and jumped into the wroshyr branches. Lila grabbed Galidraan and the Exerkis who had been watching and pulled them with her on the branches. The Wookies made it just before the structure collapsed. Lila was next to Galidraan and panting slightly, taking in deep breaths of relief.
 Exerkis
03-19-2006, 12:09 AM
As Exerkis was grabbed, he noticed motion, and then blacked out for a second. He was in a wroshyr tree, and the platform had collapsed. Oh well, the Orocame could probably take care of himself. And just as he thought that, the Orocame appeared floating in front of them. "Well now," he said, "that was plenty exciting. Let's go back, shall we?" And as the words left his lips, a gateway appeared beside him, looking into a room of the facility. "After you." said Exerkis, gesturing to Lila.
 JediMaster12
03-19-2006, 2:16 AM
Lila was still panting, full of adrenaline. She looked at Exerkis with an expression that said, "What?" She then jumped lightly from the branch and landed lightly on her feet through the gate. She turned to wait for Wushi who made his way back into her bag and she waited for Exerkis and Galidraan.
 CountVerilucus
03-19-2006, 2:51 AM
"Hire new poachers you say? This Exerkis and his group seem to be talented ones. No problem, get too it. Need more money anyways, hiring all these men." The managers nodded.

"Who was the one to confront Terrance. It was Exerkis, and reports indicate a lightsaber fight."

"Oh so a Jedi is following Exerkis. Or just somebody who wields a lightsaber. Anyways, we won't bother with him no longer. I do not want to send extra men after him. Plus, he's an enemy of Terrance and its Terrance who must be tought a lesson. However if he insults me again we will teach him a lesson. Anyways the rancors arrived. Have them drop them off at the fighting pit, I want them to start fighting right away. Bets have already been placed and people are anxious to see a fight. The profits will be enormous..."
 Exerkis
03-19-2006, 1:06 PM
Exerkis jumped through the Gateway, rolling up and looking around. There was Lila, and the Orocame. Galdiraan he assumed was on his way. It mattered not. The Orocame noticed his landing, and shook his head. "Oh, that won't do at all. We must teach you flight immediately." And with that he began gathering that force around him again. "Now you noticed I am cloaked in the soulforce, you notice?" And Exerkis did the same.
"Good," the Orocame said, "Now you simply will the cloak to rise, and-" He was cut off as Exerkis whooshed into the air, circling the Orocame several times. "Ah, I see you are a fast learner. This is very good. Very good."
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-19-2006, 2:02 PM
As he flew off into space, he punched in the coordinates for Korriban. Within moments, his ship lurched into hyperspace.
 Alkonium
03-19-2006, 4:49 PM
Galidraan sent a message to Lila and Exerkis. "Terrence has gone into hyperspace, I'm going to go after." He told them, jumping into his starfighter.
 Exerkis
03-19-2006, 5:09 PM
"Why do you care if I am a fast learner?" Asked Exerkis.
"Not here. In my study." Replied Orocame, leading them away. As they arrived, Orocame began, "I was know by another name, once. Mave. I was apprenticed to the great master Reyshik. But things went awry. The fact is that I was constantly battling Orocame for control of my body. We have since come to terms, and we coexist in what he calls 'the nexus.' As one of his last solo acts, however, he took me, and this entire facility out of my dimension. What I mean by that is this: There are choices that are made. Every time a different choice is made, a path diverges. In this way, there are nigh-infinite universes, some very different and some not so different. Also, there are different universes every time chance is involved, such as in pazaak or dice. So what matters is this: When you were born, some years ago, I felt a tremor. Since then I have been seeking you, for I feel that you hold the secret to travelling between these dimensions. You see, that is one thing the Orocame refuses to tell me."
Suddenly, Orocame/Mave's voice changed, becoming different. "Damn straight! There are to many distractions in your home universe." That must be Orocame.
Mave continued, "I must train you, and together we may find the secret to travelling between dimensions, so that I may finally return home."
 CountVerilucus
03-19-2006, 5:23 PM
Ferrille was sitting in the computer room of Morbo's estate on a separate floor. Watching the screens for any sight of Terrance. He really wanted the prize money for getting him. Plus Terrance insulted himself and his large slimy friend Morbo. Morbo had his own radar network set up, and Ferrille knew that Sith made ships usually had their own unique signals. A beeping set off froim the console, Ferrille grined "Gotcha" he said outoud.

"Morbo, I'm going after him...and Ill need some men." Morbo then brought in some of his best mercenaries. Several of them including Ferrille gathered at the docks and readied their arnaments, along with two war droids. Most carried blaster or disruptor rifles as their primary weapon. While others prefered to use pistols. All wore a good amount of armor, and two people in the group were even Mandalorian. Ferrille thought that this would be good enough to take Terrance. They boarded Ferrille's rusty old cargo freighter and took off.

"Listen boys, we are going to terminate a Dark Jedi on Korriban. Shoot to kill, and it would be best to use grenades and rapid fire. You know what they can do with a lightsaber. A large stack of credits will be waiting for us when we get back." Ferrille knew if anyone got back it would be him, he just took these fellows along to give him more time. But the crew nodded their heads and smiled anyways. Terrance's last display of combat showed that blasters probably would have little effect on him, and he knew better. On Ferrille' s lap lay a compact multishot rocket launcher about the size of a regular blaster rifle. The clip was just rather large though, and Ferrille had been saving it for a special occassion. "Let's see you block this Sithy."
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-19-2006, 5:25 PM
As his ship pulled out of hyperspace, he turned planetside, turning in docking codes and watching as they were accepted on a small LCD screen. He grinned and began his descent on Dreshdae.
 JediMaster12
03-19-2006, 11:41 PM
Lila replied to Galidraan, "Thanks. Call when you got something."
She watched the training Exerkis was doing. She was confused by this nonsense of dimensions but they sounded strikingly familiar. The voice of Mave sounded familiar as well. Being bold, she spoke, "One cannot travel through dimension for it leaves a hole where one travels. Each is a level of existence in its own right and shouldn't be disturbed. Where one moves life follows and in turn the spirits of the earth guide one down the rightful path."
She breathed a bit and added, "Your voice is familiar. I've heard it in my dream."
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-20-2006, 12:56 AM
As his ship landed, he got out of it and paid the docking fee, locking his ship and proceeding into the building. He looked around and headed left, toward the apartments.
 Exerkis
03-20-2006, 6:52 PM
Orocame was affronted by the brashness of this 'Lila', but chose to say nothing. "If you please, Lila, I would prefer if my apprentice continued his training in private. That way, his thoughts can be more focused and we can accomplish more."
 CountVerilucus
03-20-2006, 9:53 PM
Ferrille's rickety ship landed on the Dreshdae docks. It would be trouble looking for him in the whole settlement, but they would find himi eventually. "Ok, we aren't splitting up. I will need all of us when we see him. Looking for a Zabrak male, keep your eyes open. And dont do anything that will get us in trouble with the authorities. Lets move out!" the group of men strolled out of the ship into the settlement in search of Terrance.

So im guessing Czerka is in control here. and the Sith are all gone (well except Terrance)
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-20-2006, 10:24 PM
He heard a ship land and shrugged, getting a room and walking out of the apartments, heading into the main area, bumping into Ferrille. He stumbled a little and raised an eyebrow. "Watch where you're going," he said, walking past him.
 CountVerilucus
03-20-2006, 11:35 PM
Ferrille and his entire group tunred around to look at the man realizing who it was. "Some character." Ferrille thoguht in his head. "Waste him!!!" Ferrille screamed and the seven of them plus the two war droids lowered their blasters and began to fire a barrage at Terrance's back. Simultaneously Ferrille fired a rocket at Terrance's feet hoping to blow him away.
 JediMaster12
03-21-2006, 12:19 AM
"Why do you wish me to leave? Has not one have a right to exist in the same place? All around are spirits to guide. They live in the earth, the water, the sky. The Jedi believe in the Force and that all things are connected. What do you believe in?" Lila wanted to know about this Orocame. Over her years alone she had learned what the lessons Baba had taught her meant. She was determined to understand this person for all that he was and she beseeched in the manner consistent when a child learns of Bushida.
 Exerkis
03-21-2006, 10:24 AM
"Lila, I merely say this: the tenets of our order, the service of the force, do not seem to agree with you. This I understand, but why must my apprentice, who willingly joined, be impaired by constant interruptions. I don't seek to change your opinions, but please, take them elsewhere."
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-21-2006, 5:40 PM
Terrance leapt into the air before letting loose a mighty force push, the energy blowing the rocket the opposite direction and towards Ferrile, blowing up at his feet, sending three of his men flying, slamming into a wall and letting loose a large cloud of smoke.

When the smoke cleared, Terrance was no where to be found. Lost 'em..He said, ontop of the roof of the building, as there was an open vent above him leading to the roof. He had sealed it shut with his saber blade the second he got up there. He flipped up the hood to his robe and walked across the seemingly endless boiling hot roof towards the ruins of the abandoned Sith Academy laying past the building.

The atmosphere of the planet was horribly barren and dry, that's why they made shelter for the city of Dreshdae.
 JediMaster12
03-21-2006, 5:48 PM
"I am asking you what you believe in. I would like to know so that I may understand," Lila replied with a strong voice. It was one of thereasons Exerkis chose her for his crew. She was not one to back down easily.
 Alkonium
03-21-2006, 6:01 PM
Galidraan used an old code on his fighter in order to land on Korriban without being shot down by the AA turrets, which worked effectively. He then got out, and headed for the Dreshdae settlement.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-22-2006, 4:43 PM
He finally reached the edge of the building. He prepped up, and leapt off of it forward, flipping twice before landing gracefully onto the dust ball that was the ground, sending up a cloud of.. dust.

He slowly headed towards the ruins of the academy. The building wasn't completely gone, just eroded with time and some of it was caved in. He slipped in through a crack into the academy lobby, staying in place and glancing around the mess.
 CountVerilucus
03-22-2006, 8:25 PM
"Damn." Nobody was hurt and recovered soon enough. They then began the search for Terrance again.
 Exerkis
03-23-2006, 6:42 PM
"What do I believe in? Fine, I'll entertain you. I believe that the force wills things to happen, that it speaks to me, as it does, and that it is my job to relay that message to the Ta'Sedai so that we may make sure that it happens. We seek to better understand the force so that we may better fulfill its wishes."
 JediMaster12
03-23-2006, 7:08 PM
"As much as my people serve but we also protect. Our home is a haven for those in time of need. Where do think all the Jedi go if they were considered wiped out? They come to our home. We exist in the shadows and we 'see' what the Force wills and watch and do its bidding. We are not that different," Lila countered.
 Alkonium
03-23-2006, 9:09 PM
Galidraan contacted Lila from his ship. "I've spotted Terrance heading for the old Sith Academy. I'm not sure why he's there, but it can't be good." He told her, raising his hood and going into the ruins of the old academy.
 JediMaster12
03-24-2006, 12:08 AM
Lila got an indication on her wrist console. She touched a button to acknowledge that she got the message but continued to gaze at the Orocame in the eye.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-24-2006, 12:21 AM
Reading a holocron, he was in an abadoned portion of the ruins, still in one piece, but some of the transcribed history tablets and holocrons had been knocked on the ground and destroyed.

"These.. these are.. these can make me.. more powerful than before.." He knocked the holocron aay and headed outside into the valley of the Sith Lords, walking down a dirt path, jumping over fallen pillars, making his way into Naga Sadow's tomb.
 CountVerilucus
03-24-2006, 12:41 AM
"WE AIN"T LEAVING WITHOUT HIS HEAD!" Ferrille barked at his group. This was the only man that had been able to escape Ferrille's grasp and he wanted to take him down. "I think he probably left the settlement. Lets go check the valley of the Sith Lords, that's probably why he's here."
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-24-2006, 7:43 PM
He ducked inside the tomb. It was dark, danky, moldy, and smelled of dust and grime. Yet, he pressed on, pulling his black bandana over his mouth as he continued, flipping up his hood and turning a corner, heading down a corridor, the Dark Side was overwhelming here.

He stopped a leaned against a wall, feeling breathless. Even just being here made his skin crawl and his breath leave his chest. He was worthy, but it won't stop him. He continued down the hall after a small rest, turning yet another corner and squeezing through a tiny slit on a door into a rather large dome-like room.

He glanced around and continued on, resting again. Even a powerful Dark Jedi like him couldn't take the pressure, or the atmosphere, as this place hasn't been visited and hasn't seen fresh air in ages; so the atmosphere would be somewhat.. hard to breath in.
 Maverick5770
03-26-2006, 12:38 AM
Karl was bored, no doubt about it. He went to talk to Morbo, "Morbo, I love your hospitality but hell, I need something to do."
 CountVerilucus
03-27-2006, 10:37 PM
"Need something to do huh? Here's list of people who owe me a lot money, and it says how much. There's about 5 of them, bring back their money or bring back their heads." Morbo smiled and let Karl go off.
Page: 3 of 3