Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A time of peace...

Page: 2 of 3
 Exerkis
03-12-2006, 2:38 AM
((Well, odds-on he hasn't survived, but OK))
Mati spoke up, looking as though his patience was being tested. "We are heading to a place I cannot disclose. Please allow as to go there unhindered. I don't want to have to kill more sentients than I have to"
 JediMaster12
03-12-2006, 3:32 AM
((Pottsie told me Wookies could live a fairly long time often past a hundred years))
"Now, now. This IS the home of the Wookies. We must respect their home and their leader," Lila replied. She was rather annoyed at what Mati was doing. Zalbaar did not get angry but instead said, "You are free to travel the Shadowlands. I suggests you take care as there are many creatures down there."
"Thank you old friend," Lilah said and backed her companions out. The movement was enough for Wushi to poke his head out of her bag and see where they were without anyone noticing. Once outside Lilah spoke rather harshly in a strange language, "Hateh mala polachenta nalahuatechuk (Stupid human stop insulting the Wookies)!" She then spoke in Basic to Mati, "I suggest you not insult those that this place belongs to. There are worse things than a katarn attack in the realm of diplomacy."
 CountVerilucus
03-12-2006, 4:11 AM
"Here they are!" The group readied their weapons approached Exerkis and his party. Netris tossed his burning cigarra at Exerkis's feet, his rifle ready in the other hand.

"Well hello Exerkis, you killed two of Morbo's men on Nar Shadaa. A very bad mistake on your part. Im going to have to ask you and your friends to drop your weapons and get on your knees. Don't try anything, there's a lot more of us and don't think we won't blast you." Said Netris, the entire group of half-drunk poachers then raised their blasters at them.
 JediMaster12
03-12-2006, 4:49 AM
Without realizing what she was doing, Lila grabbed the silver stick from her belt that Baba had given her. With deft movements she touched a button and it came to life emmiting a golden beam of light and power. She held it in her right and with her left, she pulled her singing blade. She twirled them in her hand and assumed a middle stance. She said, "A group of drunken poachers couldn't find their way through Coruscant without a string of cantinas to light the way."
She looked at Netris straight in the eye and with a smile gave a call. Wushi was on a branch right behind Netris ready to spring. Upon her call her sent a smoke bomb that filled the area with a thick cloud of smoke, covering everyone. Lila made a slight motion to Exerkis and Mati to arm themselves and disapppeared into the smoke.
 Maverick5770
03-12-2006, 10:52 AM
After enjoying several drinks he asked Morbos for another job. "It's not that I don't enjoy your hospitality Morbo, I just like keeping my hands busy,so what next."
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-12-2006, 11:55 AM
Terrance landed his ship on Nar Shadaa docks and leaped out, ignoring the man wanting a docking fee. He quickly started to walk towards the Entertainment district, blowing a line through the crowd with a force push.

He entered the apartment and rode an elevator to Morbo's room. He waved a hand infront of the Turbolift, the turrets in the hallway crackling and dying, and the door sliding open and sparking.

"Anyone in my way dies." He said as he headed through the room towards Morbo, a Force shield coating his body from energy blasts from Turrets and bounty hunters.

He was quickly stopped by several bounty hunters. He cracked his neck a few times. "So, you're the one's who are going to kill me?" He said, withdrawing his saber.

The bounty hunters were a few feet taller than him, but it didn't phase him. They started to raise their weapons. Terrance quickly dived to the side and kicked off of a wall, landing in a slide towards one of the men.

He ignited his lightsaber as he slid underneath his legs, lopping both of the legs off at the kneecap. As the man was falling, he twirled the saber and sliced out violently at the other, several strikes being caught by the cortosis-weaved armor, but one came through and took off the man's left arm at the elbow.

Using this opening, he ran forward and drop kicked him in the chest, flipping in mid air and landing gracefully, watching the man stumble backwards into a table, crushing it under his weight.

Terrance sheathed his saber and started to walk towards Morbo again, several turrets aiming at him and the rest of the bounty hunters in the room moving infront of him, blasters ready.

There were just too many.
 Maverick5770
03-12-2006, 12:01 PM
As Terrance started slicing Karl Decided this would be a good time to exit as quietly as possible.
 CountVerilucus
03-12-2006, 1:57 PM
There was a pause in the battle.The patrons rushed out of the court. Along the sides on the path to Morbo was his war-droids, their blasters rifles aimed at Terrance. Morbo was sorroundedby 20 of his top body guards, all had their blasters aimed at Terrance as well. In the middle was Ferrille with his blaster resting on his shoulder as usual, smoking a cigarra. Infront of them was a group of Gamorreans with virbroaxes ready to charge at him. Morbo activated an energy shield covering himself and spoke out to Terrance. "You are a fool to come here and disturb the peace of my court Terrance, do you have anything else to say before you die here?"

On Kashyyk the smoke cleared and Netris and his men were highly disoriented. "Damn, we lost them." They slowly got up and looked around. Luckily Lila and Exerkis did not retaliate and instead retreated, for Netris and his men would surely be dead. It seems their mission had failed.

(I don't want Ferrille and Morbo dead yet.)
 Exerkis
03-12-2006, 2:36 PM
Mati grumbled to himself, something about respect and having to restrain himself. The name Danr came up, and he quickly silenced himself. Couldn't give away too much. As they made there way back through the shadowlands, Mati found what they had been looking for: A building, seamless, as though it had been made of one piece of metal and fallen into the shadowlands. Mati sighed, and said, "Were here."
Exerkis followed Mati inside and said, "So what did you want me for?"
"Oh, it wasn't me that wanted you, it was the Orocame."
 JediMaster12
03-12-2006, 8:58 PM
((You should have read the post I did more carefully Exerkis))

Lila slid down one of the vines after dealing with the ambushers. Wushi had dealt with them by tying them up in the smoke. The thugs were left to be eaten by the kinrath. She used her senses and knowledge of the Shadowlands to find Exerkis at a seamless building. She was actually right behind Mati and said, "What or who is the Orocame? Like my ancestor Kirabaros?" She hadn't switched her blade off and it glowed to give some light in the darkened Shadowlands.
 Exerkis
03-12-2006, 9:05 PM
(sorry, JediMaster12, I thought from CountVericulus' post that they had left. Otherwise Mati would have become death incarnate.)
Mati paused, blinking. "The Orocame is... hard to explain. He is a man, but also of the force. He is our charge, though he needs it little, now. We are sworn to protect him, and he protects us as much as he can. I don't know who Kirabos is."
 Maverick5770
03-12-2006, 9:53 PM
Karl picked up his blaster, ready to defend himself if he had to." Dammit why does everyone always wanna kill everyone else?"He said to himself
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-12-2006, 10:38 PM
Terrance gracefully twirled his saber over his head then let it rest an inch from his clothing underneath his right arm pit, moving himself into the Shii-Cho stance (Against multiple and blaster). He smirked. "Only one." He tightened his grip on the hilt of his saber. "You need to watch your mouth core slime."

He leapt into the air, a hail of blaster fire surrounding him. His ignited sabers deflecting most of the shots, the rest being deflected by his Force shield that he put up earlier. He landed and quickly drove through one line of droids, spinning horizontally he struck out at three, the black blade slicing through their abdomens as he flipped forwards, completely upside down, deflecting shots and twirling like a copter, slicing through two more guards before landing back on his feet then sliding along the floor, taking out two bounty hunter's hips, dropping them instantly.

He twirled gracefully and spun his saber to the side, letting go with his left hand and facing his palm outward, releasing a powerful Force wave towards a group of 5 bounty hunters, knocking them backwards onto their feet. He Force sprinted towards them and impaled one, spinning vertically, slicing another in half by the abdomen, creating a flame on the ground as he started spinning the weapon on both sides of his body violently, slicing through the ranks of Morbo's men.

He flipped backwards into the air and threw the lightsaber at another group of bounty hunters, easily picking them off. One bounty hunter struck through his Force shield with a disruptor rifle and caught him in the shoulder, sending searing pain down his arm, losing his concentration. His saber fell from the air, turned off, and broke in two on the way down. Or should I say.. dissasembled.

He shook it off and force sprinted towards his sabers, grabbing both by the end of the hilt and activating them, the two blades behind his wrists, backwards. He pivoted and swirled, slicing, slicing, and slicing his way gracefully through the ranks, all the while deflecting shots that were thrown at him.

He quickly leaped into the air and threw a saber into the air and kicked it towards Ferrille, who just moved his head as the saber impaled a rodian bounty hunter in the face. The saber jumped back into Terrance's head as he flipped in air and landed with both sabers in the right hands, correctly held, slicing the last droid down in two halves perfectly. He twirled the sabers and stuck them back together into a doublesaber just as the droid fell in two.

He just stood there, watching Ferrille and Morbo.

"Anyone else?" He said, wiping a bit of sweat off of his forehead.
 Maverick5770
03-12-2006, 10:50 PM
After seeing Terrance kill half the people in Morbo's court Karl decided it was definatley time to leave, quickly. However curiosity got the better of him and he stayed waiting to see what would happen next.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-12-2006, 10:58 PM
Correction, only the Bounty hunters and droids Morbo sent after him. :) The rest left voluntarily >.> ))
 Maverick5770
03-12-2006, 11:11 PM
((Sorry for the mistake))
 JediMaster12
03-12-2006, 11:27 PM
"Kirabaros, my ancestor, the one who united the tribes. I don't know Baba told me about it when I was very little," Lila replied. Her interest was piqued for her people had many famous individuals that were not known to the Republic because that was how they operated. She replied, "Try me for an explanation. I'm always up for a good story."

((Exerkis, to know who Kirabaros is, read my fanfic Heart of the Guardian. That is my baby that I have ignored because of school))
 CountVerilucus
03-13-2006, 12:04 AM
(and the body guards, mercenaries, highly expendable gamorrean goons....oh yeah, i think the style for better deflection against blasters and good for many ppl is shien)

Morbo was out of luck this time. Terrance cut a swath through alll his henchmen, the ones still alive lay on the floor either unconsious or unable to move. "Are you open to negotiation?" Morbo said calmly. He did not fear Terrance, because the alarm had already been tripped and more of Morbo's reinforcements would be comming soon. Terrance would be unable to take on all of them surely. Ferrille had his blaster rifle raised at him, switching the regular energy bolt clip to disrupter ammunition. His blaster rifle was modified to be able to fire both types of ammunition.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-13-2006, 12:23 AM
There was only one known master of Form I in the Star Wars Universe: Kit Fisto. Though Kit Fisto was a master of Shii-Cho, he could not defeat Darth Sidious with it in Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Based on KOTOR 2 and the novelization of Revenge of the Sith, the Shii-Cho form is good versus many enemies wielding conventional blaster weaponry. Its simplicity is its strength, making it a very good style to use if all else fails. -Excerpt from the Star Wars Wikipedia))

"After all of that, you seriously think that sending more of your pathetic henchmen will finish me off? You'll be sadly mistaken." He looked around, then at Morbo.

"I want the rest of the money."
 CountVerilucus
03-13-2006, 12:39 AM
"So be it." Morbo pulled out his own datapad, and transmitted the remaining money to Terrance. "Now leave and never comeback. You won't be getting anymore work from me. Better hurry, they are comming." Terrance could surely feel that many reinforcements were on their way.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-13-2006, 9:41 AM
He smirked. "Good. Because next time I see you, your head will be on the ground," he said, walking out of the room, shouldering past a Gamorrean, knocking the savage beast on it's back.

He grinned a little, heading out towards his ship. Within moments he realized that his ship had been taken. "Son of a.." He clenched his fist and looked around, and saw an old Sith fighter. He headed over to it, inspecting the vehicle. He finally pulled out his datapad slicer and started hacking into the ship.
 Exerkis
03-13-2006, 5:38 PM
Exerkis was about to ask, but he suddenly got the feeling Mati wouldn't appreciate the delay. "Another time," he said, "After we find out what this 'Orocame' wants." He noticed Mati visibly tighten, and then he gestured towards the facility. As they entered, Mati looked more relaxed. They went through the corridors, until they arrived in an antechamber.
"Welcome," said a voice Exerkis didn't recognize, "I am the Orocame, and it is you I have summoned. Come, we must talk." He turned to Lila, "Mati will give you a tour of our facilities, if you wish it, or bring you to quarters that can serve as yours for the remainder of your stay."
 JediMaster12
03-13-2006, 6:01 PM
"Hey wherever he goes I go," Lila motioned in the direction of Exerkis. As much as she disliked Hutts and smuggling, something was here that needed to be heard and she felt it. She made her intention known by standing by Exerkis and refused to budge, going so far as to use her ability to sweep (Force wave) people away, particularly Mati. "Se ne matchechuck (It is honor at stake)."
 Exerkis
03-13-2006, 6:31 PM
The Orocame looked stunned for a second, and Mati looked ready to eat nails, until a gesture from the Orocame silenced him. "Very well. Follow me if you will." The Orocame turned and went into a side corner, which led to a turbolift. As they rose, the Orocame said nothing. To be honest, it unnerved Exerkis. Then they arrived at what he assumed to be the Orocame's study. He entered, with Exerkis and Lila following. The Orocame said, "Now. Let's get down to buisness. I understand you have in your possesion a blaster rifle."
"Yes," said Exerkis slowly, "It belonged to my father."
"Alright. I would like you to shoot it at me."
"Are you sure?" Asked Exerkis, looking bemused.
"Dead sure. Trust me, I've had larger things then lasers fly at me and survived."
"O.K." Exerkis said, and he pulled the trigger.
 JediMaster12
03-13-2006, 6:51 PM
Lila was surprised that she had forcefully stood her ground and follwed. She wasn't perplexed by the Orocame's request. She had seen Baba do something similar and wasn't the least worried. Wushi had scampered back into her bag and was watching the scene. Lila had her silver stick in her hand still but didn't make an attempt to use it. Baba had taught her to observe and trust her instincts.
 Exerkis
03-13-2006, 6:59 PM
The beam streaked towards the Orocame's face, and his faced took on a puzzled expression, and then a determined one. Right before it seared his skin, the beam stopped, and then dissipated. "Good." The Orocame said, "Now, if you wouldn't mind using this blaster rifle, and doing the same thing." Once again, Exerkis took aim, this time with the Orocame's rifle, and fired. And the Orocame's face went through the same expressions, and the beam stopped, a considerable distance farther away from the Orocame's face before dissipating.
"It is as I suspected. You are strong in the force, though you do not know it. Very strong, perhaps as strong as Mati, or maybe Danr. The important thing is, I would like to train you myself. But you needn't be forced into this. I can have you wake up on Nar Shadaa and not remember any of this. It is up to you."
"Well, Lila, what do you think? Should I become a jedi?"
As soon as the words were out of Exerkis' lips, the Orocame spoke up, "We are not jedi. I was one once, years ago, but no more. We are an order thousands of years older than the jedi, for we are the servants of the Force."
"Well, I suppose the question remains the same. Should I become a whatever these guys are?"
 Maverick5770
03-13-2006, 8:51 PM
After the whole episode with Terrance Karl once again what Morbo would have him doing. "I enjoy your hospitality but I also like being busy."
 CountVerilucus
03-13-2006, 9:08 PM
"This is an outrage!" Morbo screamed at his court of people. "How pathetic, you let one man get past. I want the war droids and turrets fixed, and Karl...you design a damn good security system for me and ill pay well. Hire more guards! Good ones, bring in Echani and Mandalorians if you have too. I have more than enough money to pay them, why not?!" Morbo screamed at his assistant and managers. Within a couple days, all Morbo's requests were tended to.

The court was now back in its usually state, new elite guards were hired. Many of them were even Echani and Mandalorian like Morbo demanded. Including a number of other henchmen to replace the ones Terrance killed. Thanks to Karl the turrets and war droids were repaired, and even upgraded significantly. Along with a state of the art security system. His penthouse was not only a penthouse, but a stronghold as well.

Lovak, Morbo's top manager was able to survive the whole mess. "Put a broadcast on the holonet for a bounty on that man's head so high that almost every bounty hunter will be after him. I mean that literaly, a small fortune for the man who brings me his head." That was a large sum of money, but Morbo could pay it. He was the the richest and most powerful crimelord on Nar Shadaa, and had much control on other worlds as well. Though the vast Exchange network was still greater than his empire.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-14-2006, 12:15 AM
Terrance was gliding through hyperspace, heading towards Kashyyk, looking to get with the slaving there. There was always good money in slaving.

He typed a few buttons into the console and set it on autopilot, looking around the ship and seeing a rack of lightsabers. "A Dark Jedi's ship.." He said, looking over the weapons.
 JediMaster12
03-14-2006, 2:02 AM
"So are my people," Lila replied softly, "They are guardians of the Force. Our worlds are safe havens for those gifted for it is a place that cannot be found except by those who already know where it is."
She fingered the silver stick that she still had in her hand. She ignited it and the golden beam shined through. She continued to speak, "This was given to me by one I call Baba who taught me what you and I know," and then she fell silent and began to communicate in a different way, I was born into a servitude that had stood for more than the Republic, in a time that is of the dog days. I serve to find those that I see will change the course of the future. Aloud she then again spoke still holding the ignited lightsaber, "The singing swords of my people have kept watch and will continue to do so. There are many, hidden yet watching.''
It was the longest speech she ever made to anyone that considered her an equal adversary. She continued to gaze at the Orocame with a gaze that told of strength and power.
 Exerkis
03-15-2006, 10:28 AM
"I think I will become a Ta'Sedai." Exerkis said, with a semblance of solemnity.
"Good." Replied the Orocame, nodding to himself. "Very good."
"Lila, unless you want to become a Ta'Sedai too, I think this is where we part ways."
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-15-2006, 4:48 PM
His ship slid out of hyperspace and docked on a rather large platform in Rwookrorro (I think). He jumped out of the ship and headed into the city, walking to the nearby building, it was lit up with blue lights and blinding white lights, the walls were pure white but there were the roars and growls of binded wookies.

He walked up to the main desk. "So.. what does it take to get.. into this business.."
He said, looking into the rather attractive woman's face.

"It's not something to just join.." She stopped speaking as Terrance laid down about 5 thousand credits. "Alrighty then.. one business card and an ID card.." She took his hand and slapped a small piece of paper on it. The paper glowed for a second then she slapped the paper on a piece of plastic, sealing iteself on there as his picture and his information appeared on it.

He took his items and headed out into the streets, pocketing the items she gave him. He drew his cloak around him, and headed towards the Wookie village.
 JediMaster12
03-15-2006, 9:17 PM
Lila spoke, "I serve the Force and protect the Jedi. Some of my people have become Jedi as well. Should you become this, we shall not part ways for the stars tell of a greatness that is to come."
It was surprising that Lila was speaking a lot because she never did speak of her people or where she came from. All that Exerkis knew of was her mentor Baba whom she mentioned in passing. Lila stood looking at Exerkis in the eye, "One cannot turn away from what has come to pass and what will come to pass. My place is in the galaxy. As a Jedi, as a Bushida, as a Ta'Sedai, it matters not. Others will be watching should I fall."
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-16-2006, 12:36 AM
A rather large explosion shook the forests and villages of Kashyyk around his area. Within moments, Terrance appeared from the smoke, dragging two wookies by their fur out of the village, several wookies roaring and falling to the ground on fire, the stench of burnt hair was overwhelming.

He reached the outpost as the men opened the door. "Hey! The Village is not under our jurisdiction!" Terrance walked past, the man grabbing his throat as he looked at him, clawing at his chest before he fell to the ground, dead.

Terrance made his way to the slaving building and dropped the two Wookies onto the ground, kicking them slightly. "Got two here, pretty good size. Muscular, they kept up a fight," he said, watching two men haul them off in cages.

"Wait, are you the one who caused the explosion?" The woman at the desk said, his card of credits in her hand. He waved a hand in her face, "No, and you have no idea who did it, and you will give me double my money because of the trouble you are giving me." He said in a monotone voice, taking the credits and walking outside.

This should pay for refueling.. and then some... He stuffed the twenty seven thousand card of credits in his robe and walked back to the Sith fighter.
 JediMaster12
03-16-2006, 12:42 AM
Lila then turned her head to the East and looked up. Still looking at the ceiling of the building she said, "The Wookies have been attacked. Several are dead, many wounded and two captured." She opened the flap to her side bag and said, "Wushi go see and contact Galidraan." The little draigon slipped out and made his way through the Shadowlands.
 Exerkis
03-16-2006, 7:16 PM
Rather amused by all this, the Orocame said, "The soulforce is a great storyteller, and all stories have conflict. But still, I suppose we should go see what all this is about, for after all, what play has no principles?" He fetched something from the table, and Exerkis saw lines flowing from the Orocame's body to the object. He also saw the same force glimmering through everyone's body. He looked, and the next time the Orocame got something, he saw how to manipulate that force. Then the Orocame simply dissappeared. But Exerkis had seen what he had done.
"Hold on!" he told Lila, "We're going to see the wookies." And then they were gone.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-16-2006, 7:55 PM
He started to open up his Sith fighter's main sliding door before he felt something, an echo in the Force. "Looks like someone doesn't want me to be here..." He said quietly to himself, sliding open the door.
 Alkonium
03-16-2006, 8:17 PM
After finding out what he needed to know on Nar Shaddaa, Galidraan prepped his old Sith Fighter for launch. While taking off, he thought about how the other Jedi didn't approve of his use of a Sith ship, and how he justified it by saying that he was taking a tool of the Dark Side, and harnessing it into a weapon of the Light Side. He then jumped to hyperspace, en route to Kashyyyk.
 JediMaster12
03-16-2006, 9:53 PM
He started to open up his Sith fighter's main sliding door before he felt something, an echo in the Force. "Looks like someone doesn't want me to be here..." He said quietly to himself, sliding open the door.
"Boy you sure got that one right," Lila called. She had her silver stick in her right and her singing blade in the left. She had left Exerkis to use the elevator basket while she climbed the wroshyr branches, something she had learned from the Wookies. She gave her call and several Wookies responded to take up stance behind her. She looked at the Sith and said, "You have violated the sanctity of this place. For that you must face judgment before the chieftain."

Wushi meanwhile had gotten ahold of the communicator and began sending a Morse Code message to Galidraan that said they were under attack and that they needed help. Wushi repeated it several times and then went to go find Lila.
 Alkonium
03-16-2006, 10:05 PM
Galidraan recieved the message and send a reply. "I'm on my way." He said, landing in their location, jumping out and activating his lightsaber.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-16-2006, 10:47 PM
"Well well well.. looks like we have some.. Jedi here.." He said, sliding open the door to his stolen ship then facing the two, slowly withdrawing his long doublesaber. He ignited it, the black and white blades contrasting each other, letting off a strange grey glow onto the ground.

He twirled it over his head and let it rest under his right armpit.

(Suddenly the Qui-gon & Obi-wan vs. Darth Maul TPM duel comes to mind..)
 Exerkis
03-16-2006, 11:22 PM
((What I meant is that they... Teleported of sorts using the force))
Exerkis noticed two things. One was the start of the duel in front of him, the other was the Orocame, calmly watching all this. "Shouldn't we help them?" Exerkis asked.
"The wheel weaves as the wheel wills..." Orocame muttered "Hmm? What? Oh, we will join in if they look like they need help."
 JediMaster12
03-17-2006, 12:00 AM
Lila ignited the stick to reveal its golden beam and with intense skill, twirled them to set into a middle stance. The Wookies behind her waited. She had told them to wait by a slight movement of her finger on the hilt. It was so subtle that it looked like she was getting a stronger grip on the hilt. She had this glint in her eye that had made her feared among the scum that roamed the galaxy. She eyed her opponent, waiting for first strike.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-17-2006, 12:46 AM
(Lets do this right, we can't use too much Force because it's two versus one, and Terrance is quick, because he'd have to like, block strikes from two fantastic Jedi. A few hits on his armor here and there because they're cortosis weaved. No one will die, just no auto hits. Make it stylish if you're going to attack him, team up. He has a double saber :) ))

He charged towards her, twirling it horizontally over his head then coming down straight with the white blade vertical over her head, once she deflected that, he crouched down and spun around, dodging Galidraan's sweep at his head. He struck out at Lila, striking her lightsaber's blade several times before going into a saber lock as Galidraann's saber struck his other black blade.

He pushed them away and pushed his saber in the air as he leapt upwards, flipping and spinning in the air as his saber was horizontally aligned with him, both black and white blades connected to theirs.

As he landed, he snatched the saber and twirled it, letting them recoil and turn around and watch him, his saber in the same position as the start, yet now behind them. "You think you two can stand up against a Sith Lord?"
 Alkonium
03-17-2006, 12:54 AM
"We're Jedi, Sith Lords are our speciality." Galidraan said, striking again with his lightsaber, only to be blocked again. "We'll have to take him together." He said to Lila.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-17-2006, 1:00 AM
He viciously twirled his saber, creating a sheet of sparks infront of him, hiding his appearance. When the sparks cleared, he had vanished. Within moments, he dropped down on Galidraan, barely being blocked at the last second. He deactivated his saber and backflipped away from them, landing in an attack stance, holding his saber out horizontally, ignited.
 JediMaster12
03-17-2006, 1:28 AM
((Lila is not really a Jedi. She was never trained as one nor accepted. She is often mistaken for one because she carries a blade around but it was given to her by the mysterious Baba))

Lila did a double turn and made a swirling motion with both blades with such control it would have been a spectacle. She twirled them so fast together that they seemed to blend and a fierce shrieking came from the melee blade, a singing, a war chant. She took calculated steps forward and timed blows to try to catch the Sith off guard. She relied on the skill that Baba taught her. She then tooka step back and said, "I've had proper instruction since I was two."
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-17-2006, 9:21 AM
"You'll need more than proper training to win this fight, girl," he said, spinning his body in motion with his saber as he clashed against her singing blade with his black blade, knocking the melee blade back a little then letting go of the saber and ducking under her last blow, grabbing the saber with opposite hands and swinging it horizontally down, clashing against her saber, his hands parallel to the back of her elbow.

He twirled his saber and clashed with Galidraan's saber as it swung towards him, he slowly backed up, expertly twirling and sliding to dodge the two blades and deflect the strikes away.
 JediMaster12
03-17-2006, 10:51 AM
Lila smiled at him and said, "Uh, you're fast but not that fast," and she held up a strap that had the utility belt. She had removed it when they got in close. She was still smiling when his pants began to slide down. She tossed it to the Wookies who held it in a deathgrip.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-17-2006, 8:03 PM
He sighed a little. "Apparantly, you're still an immature little girl." He tucked his pants into his undergarments and twirled his saber, deactivating it. "Now, if you're really hitting to kill, come at me."
Page: 2 of 3