Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: A New Jedi Order

Page: 1 of 1
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-05-2006, 8:17 PM
Twenty-one years have passed since the heroes of the Rebel Alliance destroyed the Death Star, breaking the power of the Emperor. Since then, the New Republic has valiantly struggled to maintain peace and prosperity among the peoples of the galaxy. But unrest has begun to spread and threatens to destroy the Republic's tenuous reign.

As the Jedi and the Republic focus on internal struggles, a new threat surfaces from beyond the farthest reaches of the Outer Rim--an enemy bearing weapons and technology unlike anything New Republic scientists have ever seen.

Suddenly, Luke Skywalker; his wife, Mara; Han Solo; Leia Organa Solo; and Chewbacca--along with the Solo children--are thrust again into battle, to defend the freedom so many have fought and died for. But this time, the power of the Force itself may not be enough...

I need the following characters before starting, and it would be alot quicker if we get these out of the way then make our custom characters, kay?

Everyone is allowed two characters. If they chose so, one can be a main character, and one custom character.

Main characters:

Luke Skywalker: Arvik

Mara Jade Skywalker: Open

Han Solo: Open

Jaina Solo: Open

Jacen Solo: JediMaster12

Anakin Solo: Xbx_Inthusiast

The character sheets are as follows:

Name:
Race:
Rank/Job:
Weapon/s:
Special Abilities:
Items:
Special Items:
Biography (Optional):

Name:
Homeplanet: Nespis VIII
Race: Human
Rank/Job: Jedi Guardian
Weapon/s: A single-bladed purple lightsaber, crafted by him.
Appearance: Brown, parted hair, reddish-green eyes, usually wears a black or dark brown Jedi robe. Picture: http://x10.putfile.com/3/6319162118.jpg) (http://www.putfile.com)
Special Abilities: A remarkable ability to make anything mechanical work, regardless of whether he understands the device's purpose or its components.
Items: 0
Special Items: 0
Biography: Han Solo and Leia Organa Solo's second son, Anakin was born on Nespis VIII about a year and a half after his siblings, Jaina and Jacen. He was named for this maternal grandfather, Anakin Skywalker. He was incredibly strong in the Force, especially for a child so young. By the time he was three, Anakin's gifts had become obvious to his uncle, Luke Skywalker. By the time he was seven, he had demonstrated a remarkable ability to make anything mechanical work, regardless of whether he understands the device's purpose or its components. His siblings, Jacen and Jaina, have discovered his abilities, and use them to bypass locks and security cameras. They even tried once to have Anakin create a working droid from various scrap components. Unfortunately, the primary motivator Jacen found was faulty, and the droid blew up. Anakin figured prominently in the discovery and activation of some of the Corellian planetary repulsors during the reign of Thrackan Sal-Solo on Corellia. He continued to show great aptitude with the Force, and when his siblings returned from their initial studies on Yavin 4, Anakin was allowed to go as well. He was eleven at the time, and was immediately befriended by Tahiri Veila. Together, they discovered the Golden Globe beneath the Palace of the Woolamander and the existence of the ancient Jedi Master Ikrit. After a great deal of thought and meditation on the Globe, Anakin and Tahiri were able to penetrate it and release the Massassi spirits trapped within. He returned to Yavin 4 following the attack by the Shadow Academy, and helped rebuild the Great Temple by viewing its rubble as a huge puzzle to be solved. Anakin, as well as his brother Jacen, trained directly with Luke, when Luke began moving the new Jedi Knights back to the pre-Empire format of teaching. Both brothers had different ideas on what the future of the Jedi should be. Jacen agreed with Luke, that the formation of a new Jedi Council would help bring the vigilantes under control. Jacen also believed more in the spiritual aspects of the Force, while Anakin held to the physical uses of the Force. They clashed often, claiming their intense lightsaber duels were simply training.
 The Doctor
03-05-2006, 8:37 PM
This isn't the Retardan Vong, is it?
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-05-2006, 8:55 PM
I cut out the vong :) I didn't like them..
 Alkonium
03-05-2006, 10:22 PM
Ok, but what would you replace them with? Please not the Empire.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-05-2006, 10:31 PM
Well, this isn't going to be exactly like the book. This is an RP, we can't really do missions and such. So it's going to be like a normal RP, there are Vong, if people want to be them. This is just an RP, not a game or a book, so there's no going to enemy headquarters or such, just an RP... The vong are there, just don't play a major role. This is more of a.. 'in their shoes' kinda rp.
 arvik
03-06-2006, 7:14 AM
Luke Skywalker for me. I know about the "New Jedi Order" but is there Ben Skywalker? If so I'd want to be him.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 9:12 AM
He was just born, so unless you wanna be a 2 month old baby.. well.. heh
 JediMaster12
03-06-2006, 12:29 PM
I guess I'll play Jacen Solo. I'm more familiar to his way of thinking.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 4:23 PM
K, done.
 arvik
03-06-2006, 6:34 PM
If this lasts a while, or if you make a sequal, can I reserve Ben?
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 6:58 PM
Not sure. Anakin dies before Ben is born.. I'll think about it.
 Alkonium
03-06-2006, 7:00 PM
Actually, Anakin dies a few months after, as I remember reading Edge of Victory II: Rebirth, and Luke actually tells Anakin that his newborn son's name is Ben.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 7:05 PM
Hmm.. I forgot about that.. it seems. I might reserve a spot, not sure if I might want to be Ben or not :)
 Writer
03-10-2006, 1:49 AM
Alright... I can't resist :p

Joining as Jaina and an OC... so Jaina's what, 19? It'll be useful for me to know.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-10-2006, 2:01 AM
About 16 at the moment :) Jacen and Jaina are 16 and Anakin is 17 1/2
 Writer
03-10-2006, 2:02 AM
Eh? In the books, Jacen and Jaina are older by something like 2 years... :confused:
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-10-2006, 2:09 AM
Oh snap.. you're right. A year and a half AFTER I was thinking.. nevermind,yeah, Anakin's younger, my bad. The other two are 17 1/2 and he's 16.. >.>
 Writer
03-10-2006, 2:12 AM
Alright... going to post now... Jaina's back and she's got a friend... I'm going to introduce my OC in RP rather than posting a char sheet here. Ask her questions, get to know her :)
 Writer
03-10-2006, 2:51 AM
Hmm... Anakin's question sent me thinking... back in the cockpit... so I remember in the NJO books, Jaina's fighter got shot up a bit, dumping her in space until she could get picked up... is this after that or did that not happen? If it didn't happen, what are you talking about?
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-10-2006, 2:57 AM
Well he *meant* how was she doing back in the cockpit, as in, flying missions and such. Didn't mean for it to mean that.. but that does bring up a good point.. this doesn't follow a distinct storyline, it could have happened.. whatever you want to roll with..
 Writer
03-10-2006, 2:58 AM
Ok, it happened :)
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-10-2006, 2:58 AM
Alrighty :)
 Writer
03-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Made a slight change to Jaina's 'space experience'... in the books, it happened in battle with the Vong. Here, it was in a training exercise that went wrong.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-12-2006, 12:15 PM
Yeah, partly because I kinda cut the Vong, because it was too close to the actual book, and it would've made this a mission-like rp, which I didn't want.
Page: 1 of 1