Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Another Awsome Year at WR RPG

Page: 5 of 5
 zelda 41
05-17-2006, 5:29 PM
Rose felt strange and had no clue what just happened. The last thing she remembered was she being mad at Rioko. She still was. So,she began looking around, trying to see where everyone was. She saw down the path in the woods, Rioko and Joe, sitting. She saw in front of them was Yunnie, blood running out.

Rose: W-What happened???
Joe was sobbing, angerly and she heard him say somthing. Rioko butted in.
Rioko: Rose, she's... she's dead.

Rose began feeling tears forming, and soon, she was sobbing.
Rose: How.. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!
Joe:Lobato.

Rose kept sobbing and starring at Yunnie. She had only felt this way once in her life: When she lost her sister to Lobato

Rose: First my sister, and now THIS?!?!
She starred at the ground untill she took out her knife. Then, she sat up.She began walking as Rioko read her mind: She would find Lobato and kill him.

Rioko: Rose, you can't. He began getting up and she switched to levitation.
Soon, she was out of sight.
 Razclock
05-18-2006, 10:41 AM
(I wasn't really hinting at any "Love" there; Joe is just a good guy that gets angry if people are mean to his friends. And Loboto killed one here. Ouch)
 Psychochaos3
05-19-2006, 7:39 PM
Takil: *stuck to the subconciuos of Chloe's mind* I sensed a huge source of dark energy from that camp. I must have it. but how do I get this girl to return. Wait! I got it. Every night I'll teleport back to camp with a mask on so no one can identify this face. and return back by morning.

Later that night.

Takil: *Posessing Chloe* Now where is that dark energy?

Joe: Rose! Rose! Where the hell did she go?!

Rioko: How should I know?

Ness: Who's that?*points to Takil*

Takil: You.*points to Rioko* Hand over that dark energy source.

Rioko: Says who?

Takil: bring it on.
 DarthAve
05-19-2006, 7:41 PM
(You keep making it weirder. I quit)
 Psychochaos3
05-19-2006, 8:16 PM
(You keep making it weirder. I quit)
(oh crap)
 zelda 41
05-19-2006, 8:21 PM
Rose gave up on Lobato. She went back to camp that night and looked around the girl's cabin. Chloe's stuff was gone. Rose sighed. She jotted down a note saying, Rioko, Joe, and Ness: Gone on a walk in the woods. Be back soon. - Rose.

On her way out, she saw Rioko and Chloe/ Takil getting ready to fight. She didn't really care since she was still mad at Rioko. She kept walking until she felt a strange liquid run down her back: blood. She looked back and saw Chloe's face turn into a demon- like face. She freaked out and saw her smirk.

Takil: You're still alive?
Rose: Huh? What are you talking about?
Takil: Well, I'll just have fix that.

Takil sprinted over to rose, trying to kill her.

Rose felt more blood drip down her back and fell over. Takil tryed to get her again, as Rose rolled out of the way.

Rose now didn't care if she died or not. She saw here friend, on the ground, dead. Another friend left and now was a demon. Her sister was dead. The boy she liked didn't care if she lived or died. To tell the truth, her life sucked. She sucked. Saddly, Rose waited as Takil tryed to kill her again. She shut her eyes.

(No, she is NOT dead)
 Razclock
05-20-2006, 12:07 PM
"PSY SWORD!" Joe cried and slashed Takil out of the way "You possess my friend and then try to kill another one of them? You're gonna pay....."
 zelda 41
05-28-2006, 9:32 PM
Rose opened her eyes, seeing Joe in front of her. Rose began to get up. She stopped Joe from slashing Takil and stood in front of her. She looked down and took her crystal out.

Rose: This what you want? If you leave, you can have it.
Takil: Give it first, then I'll go.
Rioko: Rose! No!
Rose: Rioko, please, shut up.

Rose turned back to Takil and held out the crystal. Grinning, Takil took it, murmered some words, and dissapered. Rose fell to the ground, her wounds opening and too much blood running down her back and face. Rose had'nt felt this much pain before, phisicly and emoitionly. She fell into a deep, dark sleep.
 Princess_Dark
07-26-2006, 12:18 PM
(I know this is old, but I'm kinda bored)

(Plus, I'm back for good)
Page: 5 of 5