Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Another Awsome Year at WR RPG

Page: 3 of 5
 Razclock
04-18-2006, 12:38 PM
(Yeah... So shall we like continue the story now?)
 DarthAve
04-18-2006, 12:59 PM
(Why yes, I'd like that.)
 KingCheez
04-18-2006, 10:41 PM
(Darth Vernon didn't act like an ass, he had to save the world.)
 DarthAve
04-18-2006, 10:57 PM
(Yeah, but he also pretty much f***** with Eva's emotions. That can absolutly ruin a relationship, pretty much being obsessed with someone to the point of killing they're gay male best friend.)
 Psychochaos3
04-19-2006, 8:00 PM
(sorry I haven't been foruming for a while. i got a new computer and I spent the last few days trying to remember my password.)
rioko:*in his mind*Well, better go get joe for his training.*flys invisibly to joe*

Meanwhile..

Rose: All Right! Alone at last!*runs to Rioko*
Rioko:*Unveals himself as Loboto in disguise.*Muhhahahahahaha! time to take that crystal!
Rose: Uh oh. what was that? Oh right!*merges with crystal*Psi-spear!

Loboto:Oh crap!*flies through the air at mach 2*

Meanwhile...

rioko:*Pulls joe's mind out of body*

Joe:*physicaL body faints**mental body*What happened? am i dead?

Rioko: No it's just time for crystal traing. now to my mental world we go.
 DarthAve
04-19-2006, 8:29 PM
Chloe sees Joe fall to the ground.

"Is he dead?" she asked herself.
 Razclock
04-20-2006, 11:54 AM
Joe looked around him. Evrything was dark and mysterious; he was in Rioko's mind alright. "OK this is starting to freak me out" He said
 DarthAve
04-20-2006, 1:08 PM
Chloe lifted up the garment she was sewing. It was a dress for herself, black with little white polka dots all over it. She got up, and decided to try it on.
 zelda 41
04-20-2006, 4:31 PM
Rose: Okay, well that sucked.
Rose began walking around the camp and saw Raz and Lili making out.
Rose: Opps. Better go.
Roase walked off looking around in the dark.
 Razclock
04-20-2006, 4:38 PM
Meanwhile.... "Wow the mental world..." Joe said with awe "It's so big and dark!" He sniffed the air. "And it smells like peppermint"
 DarthAve
04-20-2006, 6:29 PM
Chloe came back to her cabin, the dress on. It also fit perfectly. People tell her she's an angel with a needle. She looked at herself in her compact. She looked too sad, very sad. She got back in her capri's and tank top, grabbed her iPod, and went to the beach.
 Psychochaos3
04-21-2006, 3:04 PM
Rioko: Oh yeah about the smell. I am really not sure why it smells like that.
anyway first you have to learn to merge with the crystal by surging your psychic energy into your crystal.

Joe: You mean like this.*merges perfectly*

Rioko: You are a natural. Now, can you feel the energy within you.

Joe: I don't know. What's it supposed to feel like?

Rioko: sort of like a combination of gas in your intestines and a sudden warmth.

Joe: Yeah.

Rioko: Good. Now use that energy instead of your own to do a psi-blast.

Joe: You mean like this*psi-spear*

Rioko: You did the entire lesson that quick? well, here's a book. It's " How the Crystals Work and How to Use Them" by Razputin ????.

Joe: so that's his last name. I've always wondered. So can I go now.

Rioko: You can't leave ti'll an hour. You better start reading that thing.

Joie: An hour!? Aw man.*reads*
 DarthAve
04-21-2006, 4:09 PM
Chloe was at the beach, her iPod in her ears. Nobody was around her, she gazed to look. She then stood up, increased the volume and began to sing with it.

"Tell your friend Veronica, it's time to celebrate Chaunaka! I hope I get a harmonica on this lovely, lovely Chaunaka.."
(Props to Adam Sandler, I <3 the Chaunaka Song!)
 Razclock
04-21-2006, 4:50 PM
Joe continued reading the book. "Aw man Rioko this is boring!" Joe moaned. "When are we gonna do something cool!"
 Psychochaos3
04-21-2006, 5:14 PM
Rioko: You can go into the training ground through that door but take notice that if you go there you can't get out for one day. One day there is one minute in the real world though. The training ground is a dangeruos place. Raz was almost killed there 27 times. You will see mutant censored, giant bears, blue colored butchers, ghosts that drain energy, and other freaks of the psychic world.

Joe: It's gatta be more fun than reading about crystalization of psychic energies into geologic figures.

Rioko: I warned you.*telekinesis on joe through the door*

Joe:*stares at 4 eyed 50 foot censor*Uh-Oh.
 zelda 41
04-21-2006, 6:45 PM
Rose: Man, it is REALLY dark. I wonder if I can ever talk to Rioko alone.... WHAT AM I SAYING??? Dammit, Rose you are in love with a dangerus guy.
Rose shock her head and went to the girls cabins where she saw Rioko sitting in there. Then, she blinked and he was gone.
Too many thoughts about him... She thought
 Psychochaos3
04-21-2006, 7:28 PM
Joe: AAAAAHHHHHHH! Psi-spear!Psi-sprear! Psi-spear! Too many of them!
50 foot Censors:Destroy intruder!
Mind ghosts: Give me your soul!
Giant evil butcher from Oleander's mind:Time for choppin'
Joe: Oh %$#@

Meanwhile...

Raz: Psi-spear!
Rioko:Super shield!
Raz: *punches*
Rioko:*dodges*
Rioko: Psychic Wave!
Raz: Ah!
Rioko: you lasted 10 minutes.
Raz: Thats two minutes better than last time.
rioko: why don't you go to the training ground.

Back at the traing ground

Joe:finally out of there.
Raz: Hey joe.*hums circus theme and walks through the door*
 DarthAve
04-21-2006, 9:12 PM
"...So drink you gin and tonica, and smoke your marijuanaca! If you really really wannaka. Have a happy, happy, happy, happy, Chaunaka!!!!! I love that song!!!!" Chloe yelled and she was jumping around singing!
 Razclock
04-22-2006, 9:11 AM
"Is he going back in there!?!?" Joe asked
 DarthAve
04-22-2006, 5:23 PM
At the lake, the sky was turning red as the sun began to set. Chloe desided to go back up to the lodge, and chill out for a moment, call her friend, and hopefully get some dinner.
 zelda 41
04-22-2006, 11:04 PM
Rose went to bed and had more nightmeres about her sister. She awoke and decied to go to the lodge. She had forgotten to eat, so she went for a quick dinner. When Rose arrived, she saw Chloe on the phone.
 DarthAve
04-22-2006, 11:12 PM
"Yeah...HE DIDN'T!! You little tease." Chloe said and Rose walked in "So then what? Yeah? NO way! French? AHHHHHH!!!! You're one lucky girl, I'm stuck here with all these weird people. I feel so different from them, I don't really get it. It's all like they have this little crystal thing, and I'm not chosen for it, and they run off and do that crystal thing while I make my dresses."

There was some mumbling from the other line, as Rose heard and couldn't understand what was being said by Chloe's friend.

"Oh, there's nobody here really cute. I'm sure I could sneak out one night, head to a skating rink or somthing, meet a cute guy, you know."

"Oh, that's interesting. So, he ended up getting hit by a car. Serves the bitch right, you hear what I'm sayin'? Well, I'm out, kisses!" With that, Chloe hung up the phone.
 Psychochaos3
04-23-2006, 10:19 AM
Rioko: *Meditating see flashback*

Flashback

Domino: Hey, little bro. what do you want to do when you grow up?

Rioko: I want to be a fully fledged crystal chosen one like you.

Domino: Rioko, what do you think happened to our parents?

Rioko: I wish I knew. But it doesn't matter now.

Domino:Rioko, I have a gift for you * hands Rioko the black crystal*

Rioko: Wow! I'm a chosen one!?

domino: Yep. Go see Raz and give him this note.

Rioko: Ok.*runs off*

Flashback over.

Rioko: Domino, Why did you have to die to protect me and the crystals? Why did you go away forever? Why?

In the bushes someone watches.

Yunnie: Poor Rioko. I feel sorry for him.

( I wish princess Dark was here to play yunnie.)
 zelda 41
04-23-2006, 12:01 PM
(Don't worry, she said she would be back in a month or so. She should be back sone)

Rose went outside and saw Rioko meditating and talking to himself. Then, she decided to go talk to him.
Rose: Hi Rioko. What's wrong?
 Razclock
04-23-2006, 12:02 PM
"Hey RIoko" Joe said; tapping Rioko on the shoulder. "I'm done meditating"
 DarthAve
04-23-2006, 1:04 PM
"Isn't there anything in here?" Chloe aid to herself as she was rummaging through a cabnet. "All there is is knives and utensils and pots and useless junk, but no food." Then, Chloe found a box of white instant rice. "Is there a steamer around here?" She looked but couldn't find any. So, she just poured some rice into the pot, went to the lake to filter some water and add it to the pot.

Along the way, she passed some eyeryone. "Dinner'll be ready in ten!" She yelled as she continued to stroll along.
 Psychochaos3
04-23-2006, 2:15 PM
Rioko: i was just focusing my enrgy to gain some power. Oh look it's crystal training time.*snaps fingers and everyone is in the his mental world*

Joe: Is this going to be boring again?

Rioko: This time you can actually fight. Not censors though. Instead you will fight shadow creatures. These are the mental embodiments of evil in your mind. A pure-hearted person has none. A true evil person has nothing but. You will spend the rest of your hour studying new techniques from this book and battling my shadow creatures.

Yunnie: So you aren't going to help us.

Rioko: right. i'll be constantly creating more shadow creatures for the rest of the hour.

Rose: How will this help us.

rioko: combat training is essential. you will learn stuff from that book as you progress. There is only 1 page in the book. As you gain ranks by fighting you will obtain more pages.

Rose: Can we get weapons?

Rioko: Yes.*snaps fingers and and 3ft long staffs tipped with 1ft long blades appear*Now begin. shadow creatures attack!
 DarthAve
04-23-2006, 3:02 PM
(Oh nice, Joe's in the main storyline now and Chloe's all alone again. Ruin my fun, anyway you can work me in in some way?)
 Razclock
04-23-2006, 3:05 PM
(I was gonna ask Rioko if he was gonna pull you into his mind too but now I'm already there.... We could ask if Psychochaos3 would have Rioko pull you into his mind)
 zelda 41
04-23-2006, 3:13 PM
(I'll ask him.)

Rose: Hey, Rioko? Could you be nice and pull Chloe in here? I think she is upset and
bored.
Rioko:...
Rose: PLEASE???? *puppy-eyes him*
 Psychochaos3
04-23-2006, 3:14 PM
(I can't find anyway to get you into the storyline.I got it! Chloe can help Raz fight Loboto's new invention while the others are training in Rioko's mind.)
 zelda 41
04-23-2006, 3:16 PM
(What are you planning? Whatever. Darth, just go with it)
 Razclock
04-23-2006, 4:16 PM
Joe psi blasted another shadow creature. "Steeeeeeeerike!" He shouted. "This is pretty easy; I wonder what Chloe's doin'...." Rose made kissy noises and Joe glared at her
 DarthAve
04-23-2006, 4:26 PM
(I don't know, maybe ya'll can have some kind of problem and I could use a crazy fashion related idea to solve it. Either that, or we could go with the Charlies Angle's idea.

I could be charlie, and all of you cna be my angels, except Psychochaos. He can be Bosley.)

Chloe sat in the lodge, she used pyroknesis to cok the rice in the pot. When it was done, she went out to tell everyone the food was done. They were all in a weird meditative state. Chloe took out a post it note, wrote "Food in the lodge" On it, and stuck it to Reiko's forehead. Then Chloe went into the lodge to eat.
 Razclock
04-23-2006, 4:33 PM
"Psy Sword!" Joe yelled and made a sword out of psychic energy which he used to slash through a few shadow creatures. "Phew! Fighting inner shadows sure works up an appetite I'm starving!"
 Psychochaos3
04-23-2006, 4:37 PM
Rioko: *thinking* Wow. joe is kicking some ass. Why don't I send some stronger shadow creatures. He might find a challenge in fighting a shadow version of himself*done thinking* Hey Joe!

Joe: What?

Rioko: *put finger to joe's forhead and creates a shadow joe* you might get a challenge out of fighting this guy.

Joe: What did you do?

Rioko: i created a darker version of you. He is like you in everyway physically. The only weakness that isn't yours that he has is that he doesn't gain power.

Joe:Awesome. a challenge.

Meanwhile...

Chloe: Where is everyone? *fall into a stump.* whoa. where am I?

Computer: Where would you like to go?

Chloe: Hmmm. What about Ford's Sanctuary?

Computer: Yes agent cruller.

Chloe: This place is huge! whoa another computer. *turns on computer* whats this? Diary entry #1: Life of Loboto

zelda 41
04-23-2006, 4:43 PM
Rose had already killed one hundred creatures and breatheing hard. Then, from behind her, she was attacked.
Rose: Aghhh*coughs up blood* What the hell?
Rose starts making choking sounds and falls over.
Rose: I...can't.....breathe....AAGGGHHHHHHHH!!!
Another creature came over to her to attack.
Rose: Psi... sheld....
The creature was knocked back, but came up again, trying to kill her.
Rose:Crap....
 DarthAve
04-23-2006, 4:52 PM
"Hmm," Chloe thought as she read this weird diary entry. "I could probably find some different stuff. Thank god my brother's a skilled hacker." Chloe typed in a few keys and was into the computers mainframe. She typed in the name of the camp and all the sudden found a list. "List of Campers." the screen read.

"Interesting." Chloe read as she scrolled through the list. She found various names, codes, ages, years of coming, everything. then, she found her name. "Well, what do they got on me?" Chloe said as she clicked the link...
 Psychochaos3
04-23-2006, 4:55 PM
Out of nowhere Rioko quickly eliminated the shadow creature.

rioko: You pushed yourself to hard. The crystal energy is straining your body from overuse. The hour is over. You three can leave through that door.

Yunnie: wow, Rose. you're injured really badly.

Rose: Need food.

Joe: rioko's training is rough that shadow Joe nearly obliterated me.

Back in the real world.

rioko: Comeon let's go to the lodge. Chloe made rice.

Rose: Starving.

Joe: Me too.
 DarthAve
04-23-2006, 5:02 PM
Chloe hopped off the computer thing. "Well, that was boring." She said as she shut off the computer. "Now, how do I get out of here? That stump thing?" Chloe looked inside the stump then she jumped in. "Uhh, take me to the lodge?" Se said, then the cart sped off.
 zelda 41
04-23-2006, 6:21 PM
Rose got some rice and began eating over at a table by herself.
Rose thinking: AHHHHHHH, WHY AM I NOT STRONG ENOUGH???? I'm never gonna be touhg enough or inpress Rioko....AHHHHHHHHGGGGG, STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM!!!!!
Rose took her tray, and went to dump it. Then she went to the woods, where she saw an old treehouse.
Rose: Huh? What's this say...
She saw a small log on the treehouse ingraved, "If you are a girl, then go away!". It was signed, Domino.
Rose: *gasp* R-Rioko's brother... I have to tell him.
 DarthAve
04-23-2006, 6:44 PM
Chloe walked into the lodge. She saw everyone sitting and eating. "You'll never believe whet the hell I just found." She simply said.
 Princess_Dark
04-23-2006, 6:47 PM
(I'm back guys)

Yunnie finished dinner as Chloe waslkend in. She did'nt feel like talking cause she was tired, so she went to bed.
 Razclock
04-24-2006, 12:06 PM
"What?" Joe asked Chloe; gobbling down rice. "Finished! More please!" "T-that was your seventh bowl!" Raz stuttered. "How can you still be hungry!?!??" Joe shrugged. "Got any Raman?"
 Psychochaos3
04-24-2006, 2:47 PM
"What?" Joe asked Chloe; gobbling down rice. "Finished! More please!" "T-that was your seventh bowl!" Raz stuttered. "How can you still be hungry!?!??" Joe shrugged. "Got any Raman?"
Rioko: I have plenty of Ramen. Knock on that wall right there 4 times and say Domino and a secret cabinet will pop up with plenty of Ramen and pots.

(I love Ramen in real life!)
 Razclock
04-24-2006, 2:52 PM
(So do I! Dunno why I spelt it wrong; guess I wasn't thinking straight)

Joe did so and kept eating. "So why Domino?" Joe asked "Do you have like an obsession with dominos or something? Beacuse I know groups you can go to for that"
 DarthAve
04-24-2006, 4:45 PM
"Well, I found this weird computer thing in a stump. It's kinda cool.I talked to my friend and got the BEST NEWS EVER! My boyfriend got hit by a car."
 Razclock
04-25-2006, 11:08 AM
"That's the best news ever?" Joe said. "You shouldn't joke about death dude; it's a terrible thing. My brother died when I was a kid; I've missed him ever since..." Joe stopped eating for a second and sighed
 Psychochaos3
04-25-2006, 2:50 PM
(It's like everyone has a dead sibling)
Rioko: I see you found the transit system.
Rose: Transit system?
Rioko: It's a way to get to one area of camp to another quickly. It was invented by For a while ago.
 DarthAve
04-25-2006, 6:06 PM
"Well, this guy deserved it." Chloe sat on the bench. "He cheated on my with my worst enemy, and got her knocked up."
Page: 3 of 5