Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Another Awsome Year at WR RPG

Page: 4 of 5
 Razclock
04-26-2006, 3:39 PM
(It's like everyone has a dead sibling)

(I know I was kinda hinting to that)

"Transit system huh?" Joe said; finishing off his seventeenth bowl of ramen. "Sounds cool! Could ya show me?"
 DarthAve
04-26-2006, 4:05 PM
"Oh my god, you're such a pig." she said to Joe, while grabbing her iPod. "I'm heading to my cabin. Have a fun time while I sew and sing Frence music." Chloe then walked out.
 Razclock
04-26-2006, 4:09 PM
"Pig?" Joe growled. "I'm not a pig! I'm a growing boy!"
 DarthAve
04-26-2006, 4:15 PM
Chloe heard that and let out a laugh. She then continues to walk while singing. "Come fly with me, let's fly let's fly away...." (I'm actually listning to that song right now.)
 Razclock
04-27-2006, 4:57 PM
"Hmm" Joe growled. "Whatever; what do we do now Rioko?"
 Psychochaos3
04-27-2006, 5:49 PM
Rioko: Take this dowsing rod and get me 800 arrowheads. Arrowheads are the currency here. Then buy htat cobweb duster. I think there in stock. Hey! Fred. Are there any dusters left!?

Fred: got one right here.

Rioko: Good. Now, koe, rose, Yunnie. This is your first assignment. Complete it by Tommorow morning.
 DarthAve
04-27-2006, 7:35 PM
Chloe sat in her cabin and sewed a little before lying down and sleeping. J'ai Duex Amore on her iPod.
 Razclock
04-28-2006, 11:10 AM
"800 arrowheads???!?!?" Joe said as he and his friends walked away. "That is wayyyyyyyyyyyy too expensive! Who thought of that price?"
 Psychochaos3
04-28-2006, 2:54 PM
Rioko: I don't know and I don't care. That dowsing rod can help you get more valuable arrowheads.

Yunnie: Let's get started.
 Razclock
04-28-2006, 3:43 PM
"OK whatever" Joe sighed and started scanning the ground with the dowsing rod
 DarthAve
04-29-2006, 12:02 PM
In the morning, Chloe woke up to some odd noise. She stretched out, put on a sun dress she'd made, and went to the lodge to watch some TV.
 zelda 41
04-29-2006, 8:10 PM
(Uhh, I was really BAD at the dowsing rod)

Rose: This is TOOOOOOO HARD!!!!!!!
Rose went around and looked for more.
 DarthAve
04-29-2006, 9:17 PM
(I'm working my way into the story line weather you like it or not.)

Chloe was alone in the lodge when she found some weird vacume looking thing. "What the hell is." She was cut off when a claw came out and grabbed her in the face. "Oh, very funny." When she ripped the claw off her face, a tear started coming in the bag behind it. She sat it down on the table and went to the lounge to watch Style Network.
 Psychochaos3
04-29-2006, 9:47 PM
(I was so bad at the dowsing rod that I used a cheat to get enough arrowheads for the cobweb duster.)

Chloe*watching tv*

Tv: We interupt this program to bring you a special announcement. Uranus is actually a planet! And robot dentist in a shower cap has created a giant machine that sucking everyone brains Oh my god! He's here! aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh uuuhhh. Tv.tv.tv.tv.tv.tv.tv.tv.tv.

chloe: Uh oh.

meanwhile.

Loboto: muhahahaha! since I can't get the crystals I'll use these brains instead!

Sasha: You again. I was a little disappointed when Ness, Natasha and Sarah couldn't kill you. I was angry when Domino gave his life and still couldn't kill you. Now, I'm furios that you still aren't dead.

milla: Sasha, darling. remember our promise to Rioko? We let him be the one to kill loboto. Let's focus on saving the brains.

(This RPG happens around 10 years after the incidents of "another rpg". )
 DarthAve
04-29-2006, 10:05 PM
(Say, can Natasha and Ness have a backstory in this where they discover the crystals or somthing. Or even odder, Chloe was adopted and Natasha and Ness were the real parents! ~Twilight Zone theme~)

"What on earth am I going to do about these damn robots?" Chloe said to herself. "I know! I'll let fashion solve the problem! It worked on midterms, it should work here." Chloe ran to the beach where she saw this gigantic robot thing, not moving. Chloe went up to in, there was a duct with what looked like a control panel. Chloe hopped in and looked aroud. All the sudden, it turned on for no reason. "What the hell?" She pushed a butten and a lazer popped out of the arm and shot a tree.

"Ohhh" Chloe said, intrigued. "I could do some damage with this. Well, let's see whatcha got!"
 zelda 41
04-29-2006, 10:06 PM
(yeah, i used that cheat)

Rose: Ah? I sense Lobato....
Rose quickly went to the T.V. room and saw the whole thing.
Rose: Oh crap. Better go get the guys.
Deturmined, Rose went to go get Rioko, Joe, and Yunnie.
Rose: Guys, theres a huge problem with Lob-
Rose saw above her was Lobato, with Sasha and Milla, brainless.
Rioko: Dammit! Lobato, you little...
Rose: I'll evacuate the camp.
He nodded.
Rose saw the device as it switched toward her and the guys. She jumped out of the way and ran to evacuate the camp.
Be carfull guys, she thouhgt.
 DarthAve
04-29-2006, 10:11 PM
"WOOHOO!!" Chloe yelled, making the robot run. then it ran into the blue guy, floating. He fell onto the ground. "YOU'RE THAT BITCH WHO BROKE MY BRACELET!" Chloe pushed a button and a machine gun came out of the arm. She pointed it and said "Don't mess with Chloe A. Eibari" while everyone watched. Reiko then said somthing...
 Psychochaos3
04-30-2006, 9:18 AM
Rioko: Be careful. That robot you are using is incredibly unstable. It nearly destroyed camp. Use this. *tosses something*

Chloe: What is this? Another crystal?

Rioko: No. It's not as powerful. It has the coding and can sense the real crystals. Lik the other crystals it can fuse with the psychic armor.

(The levitation helmet, clairvoyance gloves, and the belt from "another rpg" were the prototype to the psychic armor)
 Razclock
04-30-2006, 9:38 AM
(I wish I'd seen this "Other RPG" anyway; I was great at the Dowsing Rod!)

"Kick his ass!" Joe yelled; everyone stared at him "What? Just trying to lighten the mood; hey wait a minute where'd Loboto go?" He asked when everyone realised the mad scientist had escaped
 DarthAve
04-30-2006, 11:41 AM
Chloe had hopped out of the robot thing. "Take you're stupid crystal back." She said, "I don't need no gemstone to take down someone. Besides, I'm much too busy to play your little games." She then walked off, blowing them all off. "Besides," she said to herself, "What if I wanted to destroy the camp?"
 zelda 41
04-30-2006, 3:40 PM
Rose had relized that there was no problem, and felt stupid. She went and heard Chloe say this and freaked out. Rose had a scary thought and then said:
Rose: Hey Chloe, are you working for Lobato?
 Psychochaos3
04-30-2006, 8:43 PM
Chloe: no, idiot.

Rose: Well, I was just asking.

Rioko: About the robot you're using. It has an unstable power source. It can go mad and kill its user. How do you think cruller died? That crystal was supposed to stabilize the robot.

Chloe: What do you mean "go mad"?
Robot: Power source malfunctioning. Berserker mode activated.

Chloe: Oh crap.
 DarthAve
05-03-2006, 8:45 PM
"Oh great!" Chloe yelled. I was just trying to get away from all of you nerds." Chloe then went up to the robot. She became invistible. She pulled a swiss army knife her dad gave to her before coming, for protection, and cut a patch out of the robot's metal extiror. She pulled out a few cables and rearranged a few wires. Next thing, the robot had it's head off, and was lying on the ground.

Chloe turned back vistible and said. "Now, that's all done. A little mental work always solves the problem." She then walked off, while everyone else was stunned.
 DarthAve
05-06-2006, 11:06 PM
(whisle whisle whisle, could sombody reply??)
 zelda 41
05-06-2006, 11:25 PM
Rose: Whatever, I'm going on a walk. Anyone whanna go with?

Rose began walking toward the GPC area and was ambushed by a couger.

Rose: Don't care *burns couger*
Joe, Chloe, Yunnie: WTF???? HOW DID SHE DO THAT????
Rioko: Hmmm, she'd gotten stronger...
 DarthAve
05-06-2006, 11:26 PM
(Yeah like I'm gonna act surprised at that?)

Chloe walked off, ignoring Rioko's yelling her name trying to get her attention.
 Psychochaos3
05-07-2006, 9:22 AM
Rioko: Chloe has the tech knowledge of someone with a phD in cyber robotics.

Milla: Hello darlings. Are you the new campers? Oh hi Rioko.

Sasha: You have the crystals?! Rioko, what is the meaning of this?

Rioko: They are the chosen ones.

Milla: Really? What are your names?

Rose: My name is Rose.

Joe: I'm Joe.

Yunnie: Hello, my name is yunnie.

Oleander: Yunnie? Thats a weird name.

Rioko: Morry? Is that you? It's been a while. How are the therapist meetings?

Oleander: I'm making progress.
 DarthAve
05-07-2006, 11:17 AM
"Oh god," Chloe said when she saw the aduls come over to them. "More freaks to play that little crystal game."
 Psychochaos3
05-08-2006, 3:09 PM
Sasha: Well, introductions are over. Now, what's happened while we were gone.

Rioko:We recorded it on your computer. I've benn training the new chosen ones. They are pretty good. Especailly Joe.

Joe: Really? Thank you.*smiles in a prideful way*

Milla: What about that other girl. The one who disconected the robot.

Rose: That's Chloe. she's more into fashion than psychic training, but she has great knowledge of cyber robotics.

Ness: Hello. I'm Ness.

Joe: who the hell are you?

Ness: #8 best psychonaut in the world. I've been sent here to alert Agent Nein and Vodello of their mission and replace them here for the rest of the Summer.

Rioko: I've heard of you. You once defeated 3000 state of the art psychorobots in 15 minutes. Is it true you are also an agent of the NINTENDO organization?

Ness: It was 4000 but who's counting. All of that is true.

Sasha: The mission?

Ness: Oh! Right. Here*Hands them a peice of paper*

Milla: I see. Sorry darlings, but we have to go. Lili, Raz. You come too.

Raz: How did you know we were here?

Milla: Try being a bit queiter.

Lili: Ah well. See you guys later.

Ness: Now let's see what level your training is...
 DarthAve
05-08-2006, 4:32 PM
"I HEARD THAT!" Yelled Chloe when she heard Reiko say she was more into fashion than psychic training. She then saw Milla. "She quickly ran over there super fast and stood next to Milla. "I love the outfit. So retro, yet so modern."
 Psychochaos3
05-08-2006, 6:50 PM
Chloe:Oh yeah! Take this!*Attacks Rioko*

Rioko:*utters a strange word*

Chloe: *Faints, but with eyes open and missing a pupil*

Joe: What did you do?

Rioko: I used my energy to put her into a 1-hour sleep where she will fell the worst pain in her life through her nightmares.

Sasha: Wee, it's time to go. Good bye.

Milla: Good bye, darlings.

Lili: See ya.

Raz: We'll be back soon

Ness: First, go sleep for around 3 hours. It's getting late. After that you will have your morning 8-hour training.

Rioko: What is this "sleep" you speak of?

Rose: 8-hour training!?

Joe: three hour sleep!?

Yunnie: I'm not a morning person.
 DarthAve
05-08-2006, 7:37 PM
"Damn," Chloe thought, mentally unstable. "Did I get into the vodka again?" She opened her eyes and saw herself as a baby. She was in a hospital room, two tall shadowy figures stood outside a window. They then walked away. Her parents had abbandoded her as a baby. She was put up for adoption, and sent to NYC to live with a foster family.

End flashback!!

Next, there was a white room. She sat in it very young, needles surrounding her. "Don't worry sweetie." Said a doctor. "These will fix up those crazy psychic powers of yours. Say bye-bye to them." Next thing, blackness.

End Flashback

Chloe then walked down a hallway, age 10. She ran into a boy. "Uhh, sorry." he said. Chloe had liked him for some time. He liked her. That was when she finally met her ex. We all know why she'd regret that.
 Razclock
05-09-2006, 12:41 PM
(OOC:lol Ness member of NINTENDO)
Joe got up in the middle of the night and headed over to the kitchen for a midnight snack.
 Psychochaos3
05-09-2006, 3:17 PM
Joe: *yawns and knocks on wall 3 times* Domino.

Computer: What food would you like sir?

Joe:Hmmmm. I can get any food I want...

Meanwhile,

Ness:Times to wake up!

Yunnie: *yawns*

Rose: Ah man!

Ness: Where are those two other dudes?

Yunnie: I bet Joe's in the main lodge. Rioko's probably out training. again. for the 12d time. When does that boy sleep?

Ness: Let's go find em. And lets wake up that unconciuos girl
 zelda 41
05-09-2006, 5:01 PM
Rose sat there on the bed as Ness was watch ing her and Yunnie.

Rose: AHEM, DO YOU MIND???
Ness: *blushes* Sorry.
Rose: *mumble pervert mumble*
 DarthAve
05-09-2006, 7:21 PM
Chloe laid there, still out of it. Inside her mind, Beetoven 5th was playing as she ran down her runway. Her designs turned into demons as she ran.

She was then awoken by the adult surrounded by the other kids. Her forehead had broken into a cold sweat. "Ok," she then said. "I'm outta here." She stormed off to her cabin to pack her things.
 Psychochaos3
05-11-2006, 5:14 PM
Chloe: I hate those people. I hate this place. i hate them.

Mysteriuos female voice: I can give you the power to destroy them. You can get revenge. You can kill them.

Chloe: I may hate them, but I'm no murderer.

M.F.V: My name is Takil. I'm sorry but you have no choice.

Chloe: What do you mean "I have no"*Takil posesses Chloe*

New Takil: Now I have a new body to destroy the one who killed me.*Walks outside.* AHHH! Light! I have keep myself hidden in this girl's body till night.

Chloe: WTF happened!? Why am I outside?! I leaving now!

Takil inside Chloe's mind: Nooooo. Do not leave.

Chloe: Wait. Why do I have this compelling urge to stay?
 zelda 41
05-12-2006, 4:26 PM
Rose felt bad that Chloe was leaving. Very bad. She had felt as if she was sort of a sister to her....

Rose: Rioko! You drove her away! I thought you help people, not scare the crap out of them!
Rioko: I didn't. I-
Rose: You're so rude!

She stormed off to find Chloe to convince her to stay.
She saw her and went to talk to her. But, somthing was differnt...

Rose: Hey Chloe, are you okay?
Chloe/Takil: Hello foolish child. Are you asking to go to hell?
Rose: Wha-
Chloe/Takil: (mutters words) DIE NOW!!!

Rose felt a sudden surge of pain and fell to the ground.

Chloe/Takil: My name is Takil, and never mess with me or this body again.
Rose shot her in the leg, and Takil turned around. She muttered two words and Rose felt another surge of pain, in her heart. Her pupils dissipered and she fell into a deep, deep sleep. (no, she's not dead)
 Razclock
05-13-2006, 5:33 AM
Joe walked outside to find Rioko "Hey Rioko! Let's do some training! I wanna perfect my new Psy Spirit Slash move" He said
 Psychochaos3
05-14-2006, 9:08 AM
Rioko:*dreaming*no. I won't. I won't lose myself.

Mysteriuos voice: Let your mind fall into the shadows. Let your soul be powered by ultimate darkness.

Rioko: No. No. No!*wakes up*

Mysteriuos voice: You are the master of Shadows. Use your true power.

Joe: There you are. I need to practice some more.

Rioko: Today, that Ness person is training you.

Joe: Okay.OMG! Rose!

Rioko: She is missing an inner spirit.

Joe: Inner spirit?

Rioko: The part of your mind that contains your tue self. Your technical soul.

Joe: How can she be missing her soul? unless she's dea

Rioko: Her body is still working though. So she's not dead.
 DarthAve
05-14-2006, 12:39 PM
(OK, this is getting really freaky and confuzing. Can we kinda normalize things here?)
 Psychochaos3
05-14-2006, 3:14 PM
(OK, this is getting really freaky and confuzing. Can we kinda normalize things here?)
( to simplize things Chloe's being possesed by an evil spirit named takil who give Chloe awesome powers. Takil can only control Chloe's body at night though. I did that to kinda make sure Chloe doesn't get left out of the plot.)
 DarthAve
05-14-2006, 3:17 PM
(Yeah, well your including her in a way that FREAKS OUT THE PERSON WHO CONTROLS HER!)
 zelda 41
05-14-2006, 4:22 PM
(yeah, this is kinda weird now. i'm ALWAYS in trouble. i want to kick some asses and not have some weird, "oh, she didn't really do that" twist!)
 Princess_Dark
05-14-2006, 4:56 PM
(Guys, since I'm quiting the foarms, I'm just going to kill my person.... somhow)

Yunnie looked around the camp, sincing somone watching her. She kept walking around and finally sighed. She was upset about all of the things going on. Death almost happening. Sadness. Annoying fasion designers. Yunnie was sick of it all. So, she sighed again.
"Why hello, Yunnie," called a voice. " I think I'll take your crystal now."
Yunnie turned around, seeing Lobato. "Oh really," she said. " How ya gonna do that?"
" Easy. LIKE THIS!" Lobato took a knife out of his pocet he used for his dentist days.
Then, he dissapered. "Wha, where are yo--" Lobato was behind her and had stabbed her in the back. Blood running down her back, she fell over and mumbled, " I-I really... messed up."

"And I'll just take that," he said, pulling her crystal out of her poket.
"One down, four to go!" he sang happily. He quickly teleported out of the forest. Rioko and Joe had arrived at the scene, seing Yunnie on the ground, bleeding.
"I- Is she dead?" Joe studdered. Rioko looked at her, saddly.
"Yes," he said, swallowing hard.

(Fin, for me)
 DarthAve
05-14-2006, 8:10 PM
(I guess I'll miss you Dark. I never rerally got to know you.)
 Razclock
05-16-2006, 4:49 PM
(Farewell Princess Dark)

Joe began gritting his teeth and sobbing with anger; he saw a card on the ground and picked it up. It read "Dr. Caligosto Loboto" Joe shook and roared "LOBOTO!!" He was engulfed in a strange, golden aura "That crazy dentist isn't going to get away with this..."
 DarthAve
05-16-2006, 6:10 PM
(Aww, Joe/Yunnie love)
 Psychochaos3
05-17-2006, 7:00 AM
(Aww, Joe/Yunnie love)
(We shall call the pairing of Joe and Yunnie Joennie)

Rioko: Damn you Loboto.

joe: Do you think you should tell her parents?

Rioko: All files on her show nothing about her parents.

Watching from a distance

Takil: That dentist is comepletely mad. I could use his help. Oh no! The Sun!

Chloe:huh? What happened? OMG! Yunnie!Who did this? What's this glowing orb in my pocket?* Orb disappears and Rose wakes up*
 DarthAve
05-17-2006, 4:52 PM
"WTF just happened?" Chloe said. "Oh yeah, I was just leaving." Chloe then walked off.
Page: 4 of 5