Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Activiate AT-PT & Swamp Speeder

Page: 1 of 1
 sherlockemery
02-25-2006, 3:30 PM
I was wanting to activate the AT-PT & Swamp Speeder in the game, but have not attemted to do so yet. I was wondering what would be required to add these to the respective factions.
 Athanasios
02-25-2006, 3:45 PM
Many models of units were made but not implemented. That means that they are out there (check Textures.meg files), lacking ofcourse an icon and some configuration. They can be added though; for example, Moldy Crowd is already included in a mod.

Stay tuned in the mod section.
 shadowsfm
02-25-2006, 4:01 PM
or is he talking about the merc vehicles
 Adonnay
02-25-2006, 4:50 PM
If the AT-PT is the (pirate) Pod-Walker then both are implemented already... for the pirate faction at least. Shouldn't be too much of a hassle to clone them for the rebels.
 jdtech
02-25-2006, 5:17 PM
Apparently the Pirate Pod-Walker is an AT-AP... I thought it was an AT-PT at first though...
 Adonnay
02-25-2006, 5:23 PM
Ah, I see... okay, then the AT-PT is not yet ingame, not even the model I think. That means we have to wait for an SDK or ALO/ALA converter :)
 arkodeon
02-25-2006, 5:29 PM
Ah, I see... okay, then the AT-PT is not yet ingame, not even the model I think. That means we have to wait for an SDK or ALO/ALA converter :)

AT-PT? >>

Oh those small things in Rogue Squadron! ;D No, they're not in. I don't even think they're scripted in. o.o;; I could be wrong.
Page: 1 of 1