Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Single Player Campaign question

Page: 1 of 1
 damacles
02-20-2006, 12:00 AM
If I wanted to change the starting Rebel or Empire funds for the Single Player Main Campaign. Which XML file would have have to edit?

Thanks in advance.
 Tom Servo
02-20-2006, 12:07 AM
In campaigns_main.xml under the "Starting_Credits" tag.
 Slocket
02-20-2006, 12:20 AM
CAMPAIGNS_MAIN.xml

EDIT: I see you beat me to it. :)
 damacles
02-20-2006, 1:47 AM
Thank you both....also I found a copy of Rebellion today at my local EB...$5....I read some good reviews and bad ones...so what does everyone here think about Rebellion?
 DarkLord1981
02-20-2006, 1:52 AM
It was ok, but i prefer a nice game where you start with one planet and work from there, if i start a game with multiple planets, i just can't micro-manage them. :/
 damacles
02-20-2006, 1:56 AM
Ok...this is weird....edited the Rebels starting funds to 100000, saved it, ran the game. Started new Campaign as Rebels...money at default 20000.

Yes, I do have a folder called XML in my Game Data\Data directory.

So what did I do wrong?
 DarkLord1981
02-20-2006, 2:15 AM
I have been trying to edit the main campaign too, trying to make my ships invincible. hehehe.

I have located the difficulty adjustments file set the Easy Setting to a -5.0 damage multiplier, so i don't get hurt.

It works in the standard Galactic Conquest, build times are accelerated and stuff like that and invulnerability works, but none of the changes work on the main campaign.

Where is the info that the Main Campaign draws the difficulty settings from??

EDIT: Well, i have tried everything i can, but i just can't get the file:

DIFFICULTYADJUSTMENTS.xml

to affect the Story Campaign. :(

It works with the Normal Galactic Conquest, but thats it. :(
 damacles
02-20-2006, 2:13 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why the money edit doesn't work.
Page: 1 of 1