Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ideas for another Expansion

Page: 1 of 1
 existy
02-05-2006, 4:23 PM
If there was another BFII expansion released via Xbox Live, what would you like. (Let's keep it simple by making it generally the same as the current expansion)

So:

4 New Maps
2 New Heroes (One Hero; One Villian)
Hero Assault Added to 3 New Maps
Existing Gamemode added to a map (Rhen Var Hunt)

Mine are as followed

Maps:
Naboo Plains
Bespin Platforms
Geonosis Spire
Tatooine Dune Sea

Heroes:
Qui-Gon Jinn or Lando Calrissian
Zam Weasel

Hero Assault On:
Mustafar
Death Star
Utapau

And Hunt added to Coruscant (Jedi Vs. 501st)
 MachineCult
02-05-2006, 6:43 PM
I agree, Zam could be the first sniper hero, although I think Durge would be cool, also maybe Quinlan Vos for another Jedi hero.
I think that Bespin: Platforms and Naboo: Plains should be altered, make the Plains actual Plains, and the Platforms separated with Tibanna gas platforms dotted around, and also maybe have it in the daytime, with normal coloured clouds.

Oh and who would be fighting on Rhen Var hunt?
 Darth Andrew
02-05-2006, 8:21 PM
I would really, really want Qui-Gon as a hero. And the Naboo Plains being actual plains would be nice too.
 existy
02-06-2006, 5:48 PM
Rhen Var hunt is Rebels V. Waampas.
 Commander Obi-Wan
02-06-2006, 8:40 PM
I like those ideas listed. Especially...the Jedi versus the 501st legion. That would pwn.
 Alkonium
02-06-2006, 10:21 PM
Rhen Var hunt is Rebels V. Waampas.
There aren't wampas on Rhen Var, only on Hoth, but a hunt mode in the Jedi Temple would be good, with the Clones/Stormies as the hunters and the Jedi as the hunted.
 Darth_Death
02-09-2006, 10:19 PM
definetly quinlan vos as jedi hero...
 Kurgan
02-10-2006, 10:48 AM
Jawas vs. Ewoks: the final showdown (and Yoda as the Jedi Hero on one side, and maybe Yoda's evil twin brother Smeagol on the other).
 Commander Obi-Wan
02-11-2006, 12:34 AM
Jawas vs. Ewoks: the final showdown (and Yoda as the Jedi Hero on one side, and maybe Yoda's evil twin brother Smeagol on the other).

Hell yeah! That....that would be awesome!

my preciousssss.....
 Darth Andrew
02-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Copyright infringement! Copyright infringement! [/Random Lawyer]

I highly doubt it there will be another expansion for ze Xbox, seeing how reliable LucasArts is. :rolleyes:
Page: 1 of 1