Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How to make small changes...

Page: 1 of 1
 Renown
01-26-2006, 4:32 PM
Hey... I would like to know how it is possible to edit the stats on a Capital ship, like an ISD, or MonCal.

I've search through XML folders from mods like Byrants 2.0, but, there is no place 'I've' found to edit those.

I've been able to edit the stats of other starships and fighter squadrons (my tie fighters are now 16 per squad, 8 bombers per Tie bomber - much more 'realistic' in my opinion, though highly unbalanced at the moment)

I want to up the shields on all Imperial ships (with shield generators), as they had more powerful shields, that were also able to be taken out easily, or with only some mild difficulty.

Thanks!

(I'm also going to make changes to rebel squadrons (making them slightly more powerful individually, to counter Tie numerical superiority, and also change the numbers of troopers in battles, per squad)
 Starkiller96
01-26-2006, 4:57 PM
yeah same for me, i want to add weapons to cap hips, like the X wings lasers, so they could act as AA turrets(Ha, i spelled turrets correct you perfect freaks)
 Admiral Sith
01-26-2006, 5:02 PM
Technically all Star Wars fighters are grouped in Squadrons of 12 with 4 flights of 3
 Imgnryflgdotcom
01-26-2006, 5:39 PM
In the XML files named SpaceFrigates, SpaceCorvettes, Spacefighters, and Spacecapital. Keep scrolling until you've found the ship you want to edit.
 mediumt
01-27-2006, 1:36 PM
How do you get the extra models to show up in a battle? i've edited the fighter squadrons to all have 12 ships, but no extra fighters are rendered in the battle.
 Starkiller96
01-27-2006, 6:26 PM
how do i edit the ships weapon strength and placements, all i see are the audios when they are destroyed
 DarkArjapa
01-27-2006, 6:41 PM
HARDPOINTS.XML I believe, though I don't think you can actually change the location of the hardpoints. I could be wrong though!
 Slocket
01-27-2006, 6:58 PM
n/a
Page: 1 of 1