Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

THE ULTIMATE MOD (TAKE 2)

Page: 1 of 1
 augrunt
01-21-2006, 12:45 AM
HERE YA GO (http://files.filefront.com/Steves_Ultimate_Modzip/;4643603;;/fileinfo.html)

HAVE FAITH U GUYS... I AINT A GOD DAMN HOAX!

[DESCRIPTION ADDED]
Version 0.1 (Alpha)!

You Can Now Build the DeathStar and Almost EVERYTHING In-Game!

You are given All The Hero's That Are In-Game!

The Empire in Vergesso Asteroids has been given a HUGE FLEET!

Will be Upgraded as people request (To be made constantly difficult and harder).

YEEEEEE-hAAAAAA!

Stand-By For Link!
Click here to download

If Problems Occur Read the Installation Notes in the Ultimate-Readme...
 augrunt
01-21-2006, 12:45 AM
Short Description
Here ya go...

more details about this file
Sorry about that, i tried 2 different Sites and they didnt work... it was the " ' " in the file that caused the errors, also i now created an account with filefront so no MORE ERRORS can happen... i aint a HOAX or a LIER... so next time have faith in me.
 GhOsT-Jedi
01-21-2006, 12:48 AM
Downloaded it, gonna try it now.
 Jmaster3265
01-21-2006, 12:49 AM
Short Description
Here ya go...

more details about this file
Sorry about that, i tried 2 different Sites and they didnt work... it was the " ' " in the file that caused the errors, also i now created an account with filefront so no MORE ERRORS can happen... i aint a HOAX or a LIER... so next time have faith in me.

Thats not a description, what is this mod? Whats diff or new to it?
 augrunt
01-21-2006, 12:51 AM
Thats not a description, what is this mod? Whats diff or new to it?
Unfortunately, since alot of people called me a hoax, the first thread i made was cancelled/locked and deleted... or something, i will re paste the description...
 augrunt
01-21-2006, 12:53 AM
Version 0.1 (Alpha)!

You Can Now Build the DeathStar and Almost EVERYTHING In-Game!

You are given All The Hero's That Are In-Game!

The Empire in Vergesso Asteroids has been given a HUGE FLEET!

Will be Upgraded as people request (To be made constantly difficult and harder).

YEEEEEE-hAAAAAA!

Stand-By For Link!
Click here to download

If Problems Occur Read the Installation Notes in the Ultimate-Readme...
 GhOsT-Jedi
01-21-2006, 12:54 AM
k, i downloaded it, and i got this error when i went to start the galatic campaign...

"An exception has occurred. See _Logfile.txt and _except.txt for details."

So, what causing this?
 Cox_
01-21-2006, 12:55 AM
Is it the same as the last because the planets you added do not work i mean when i send ships to the planet and attack the loading screen loads and loads and keeps reloading lol
 GhOsT-Jedi
01-21-2006, 12:55 AM
I can't even start commanding my force...
 Cox_
01-21-2006, 12:57 AM
Well the first one he posted worked but the extra planets were buged.

EDIT: Ghost i was talking to the author :D
 augrunt
01-21-2006, 1:04 AM
The planets r from the Campaign mod... all i did was add on to it, they always appeared meshed to me... also, there r 2 files outside of the XML folder, they are Campaign_Single and another XML file, put them insdie the XML directory and overwrite, i swear ZIP 10.0 makes things complicated... also, the errors? i advised u to PUT UR ORIGINAL... I say it again ORIGINAL Config.meg. as it has compatability issues.
 evenflow80
01-21-2006, 1:08 AM
Anyone has the original Config.MEG for download???
 Jmaster3265
01-21-2006, 1:10 AM
This doesnt go here, but every1 whos on seems to be checking this topic. So here is my ques.In the mod Expanded Demo Campaign Mod, i saved it and its not doing anything? does it even work, nothing different i played campaign no new planets as said. NOTHING
 Cox_
01-21-2006, 1:22 AM
your not puting it in the right folder
 Jmaster3265
01-21-2006, 1:27 AM
your not puting it in the right folder

What folder does it go in then? And a gah now i cant find the mod file, like it disepeared...
 augrunt
01-21-2006, 1:34 AM
Man this is so hard, they just keep comming... i just fought off the death star off hoth twice... and i blew up ryloth with my death star...
 Cox_
01-21-2006, 1:45 AM
I still have problems with the loading of battles.. must be a bug.
 augrunt
01-21-2006, 1:46 AM
its a HUGE ammount of Starships, u myt need a good cpu... im laggin a bit.
 evenflow80
01-21-2006, 1:59 AM
This does everything augrunt said it would and more, my hats go off to you for creating the true Ultimate Mod!!

I especially like how you made most ships cost no points on the population cap, thats one way to get around the annoying reinforcements issue isn't it? Congratulations!
 dart1194
01-21-2006, 2:02 AM
when i go to space battle on tatooine, after it loads and i hit begin it won't go to the battle. i can hit begin as much as i want and nothing happens. other than that it works fine.
 augrunt
01-21-2006, 2:10 AM
Yeah those reinforcements crap pissed me off... just building the Space Station was 50... so i turned all the starships down to 0... and only the fighters count towards population.
 Kurgan
01-21-2006, 2:27 AM
Nice to see you took notice. ;)

Post some screenshots...
 Imperialer
01-21-2006, 2:58 AM
Very sweet mod! (coming from a noob hehe) This is definitely the best mod yet! (of the 3 that I have tried) Awsome job! The only problem (this could just be for me) is that the planets are bugged (loads. press 'begin'. reloads), though I don't really care because the asteroid space battle is so amazing that the planets don't even matter! Bravo!
 augrunt
01-21-2006, 3:11 AM
Yeah, alot of people r comming to me with that, and yeah a newb at this game :P. i have experience with script mods from previous Westwood games. also, im pretty sure the cause of that bug is due to the fact that config.meg isnt the original... also, i have another fix comming asap...
 Imgnryflgdotcom
01-21-2006, 3:16 AM
I went to fileplanet, but I keep getting these errors about not being able to connect to their servers.

Can you host it somewhere else or sometin?
 shadow3dje
01-21-2006, 3:29 AM
Wow... Honestly with everything you were claiming, I was sure this was a hoax or something. After trying it out, I am amazed that so much unused material made it into the demo waiting to be uncovered. I mean home one? crazy... I cant wait until we can combine all of the best stuff from all of these "mods"... awings, speeders, heros...crazy...will at least make the next couple weeks a little more bearable.
Anyways, my hat is off to you bro :0)
 Imgnryflgdotcom
01-21-2006, 3:31 AM
Wow... Honestly with everything you were claiming, I was sure this was a hoax or something. After trying it out, I am amazed that so much unused material made it into the demo waiting to be uncovered. I mean home one? crazy... I cant wait until we can combine all of the best stuff from all of these "mods"... awings, speeders, heros...crazy...will at least make the next couple weeks a little more bearable.
Anyways, my hat is off to you bro :0)

Yeah, I have no idea why the devs let all this stuff stay in the demo, no wonder it was a 700MB download...

I think they deribelately left all the textures and models and stuff in the demo.. dunno why though

Where's Delphy when you need him??
 Prototype
01-21-2006, 3:39 AM
Space battles work nicely. However, for ground battles, the loading screen just keeps looping. Yes I am using the original Config.meg.
 killerluk
01-21-2006, 3:46 AM
im using a fresh install of the demo (clean config file) with this mod but when i start the empire attacks me on hott but i cant start the space battle :(

im sure its just a temp bug somehow
 augrunt
01-21-2006, 4:01 AM
These are fixed in the version released 1.1, if it still isnt fixed look for 1.2 which is basically just adding slots for hoth for more building and a few ion cannons which dont work no mattter what i try to do... they wont fire, anyway. mb some where along these updates, ur bugs r resolved.
 wswordsmen
01-21-2006, 2:08 PM
Killer mod!!!

If a bit hard to get working (for me at least had to pull a file out of the folder it created for the mod to work)

But I can't seen to engage on Ryloth
 Cox_
01-21-2006, 2:36 PM
yep me to they dont work
 Jeff
01-21-2006, 2:43 PM
Post some screenshots...
^

I don't feel like messin with a ton of files if I get the errors everybody else is getting, so I'll try this out once all that stuff is solved/fixed.
 darthfergie
01-21-2006, 3:31 PM
^

I don't feel like messin with a ton of files if I get the errors everybody else is getting, so I'll try this out once all that stuff is solved/fixed.

I know what you mean. I'd rather not play a supremely buggy mod. Thankfully, Chriz's mod works without a hitch and has a lot of fun stuff so I've been using it. :)
Page: 1 of 1