Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

"Working on The Ultimate Mod Now" = Other Modders Look Here!

Page: 1 of 1
 augrunt
01-20-2006, 9:18 PM
Focusing on just the Unlockables, Even though it should be easy to implement the New AI from Chriz...

I'd like for the creators of the other mods to contact me, as we can work on this together. So far i have unlocked the Star Destroyer by myself just yesterday, but it seems others beat me... I made the Calamari Buildable (Not Given). dont know if that was done, but im having a few problems getting the Victory Star Destroyer (The "MAIN" Destroyer).

Also, i have found code for a special ship that people might like... but seriously, i need the others help. So far ive been trying to piece the other code with myne and it isnt fitting, new versions this and new versions that are making it impossible!!!

My MSN = augrunt@hotmail.com... let us work together to bring the community a Super-Duper Mod!.
 evenflow80
01-20-2006, 9:44 PM
Yeah!! Good luck, try and get everything in there.
 killerluk
01-20-2006, 9:59 PM
try finding the email of that chris guy who made the first mod im sure he would be of great help or try emailing the persons who made mods and posted in this forum :)

good luck ! and thx for doing this!
 augrunt
01-20-2006, 10:08 PM
It's my pleasure, i knew this was modable soon as i saw the MEG files, its hard not to notice it, especially if u can open it with notepad and see many scripts and unit info. I expected nothing less from the Creators of C&C/Red Alert. haha :D
 augrunt
01-20-2006, 10:16 PM
Units Expected to be Unlocked (If things go right and the Graphics and other neccesities are in place).

Star Destroyer (Main/Purchasable)
Jedi Starcruiser (Purchasble)
Mon Calamarian (Purchasable)
V-Wings (Purchasable)
Jedi Starfighters (Purchasable)
... The Other Unlockables from other mods
 Animask
01-20-2006, 10:23 PM
hope this goes well
 OverlordAngelus
01-20-2006, 10:24 PM
Count me in!
 augrunt
01-20-2006, 10:30 PM
Progress:

Victory Destroyer Code Found = Thanks goes out to the Maker of the VSD... You're MEG made me found it!, me and Chr0n1x are currently dechipering code now for the correct units...
 Jmaster3265
01-20-2006, 11:14 PM
Units Expected to be Unlocked (If things go right and the Graphics and other neccesities are in place).

Star Destroyer (Main/Purchasable)
Jedi Starcruiser (Purchasble)
Mon Calamarian (Purchasable)
V-Wings (Purchasable)
Jedi Starfighters (Purchasable)
... The Other Unlockables from other mods

MAKE TWI'LEKS and JABBA, lol!
 augrunt
01-20-2006, 11:46 PM
I'm doing the final testing, i have thrown in every single hero i saw... (Space wise), also an AT-AT Walker piloted by a General. and all of Red Squadron that defeated the Death Star.

Also the DEATH STAR IS NOW BUILDABLE!
 augrunt
01-20-2006, 11:47 PM
ill be testing it too see if theres any problems, id advise everyone start to revert to there "ORGINAL" config.meg, as this may cause incompatability to other mods such as Chriz's. Also i will be giving a huge ammount of space ships to the empire, including a few rebel ships such as Mon Cals.
 Killer_Man
01-20-2006, 11:53 PM
I'm doing the final testing, i have thrown in every single hero i saw... (Space wise), also an AT-AT Walker piloted by a General. and all of Red Squadron that defeated the Death Star.

Also the DEATH STAR IS NOW BUILDABLE!

DEATH STAR????????????? Are you sure???? :twogun:

I have checked the files today and the death star is here...
You can add that thing to the demo???????
 augrunt
01-20-2006, 11:55 PM
As Suspected some of the Hero Units have not have been programmed into the game, the following units are missing

Vader / Tie Prototype
Rogue Squadron (MIA)
Luke
Katarn's Old Ship = Moldy Crow
Virago

and that's it... the rest are in there, now im just gonna make the game a little bit harder, by throwing in mmmm.... 6 star destroyers, and 2 mons.
 Killer_Man
01-20-2006, 11:57 PM
As Suspected some of the Hero Units have not have been programmed into the game, the following units are missing

Vader / Tie Prototype
Rogue Squadron (MIA)
Luke
Katarn's Old Ship = Moldy Crow
Virago

and that's it... the rest are in there, now im just gonna make the game a little bit harder, by throwing in mmmm.... 6 star destroyers, and 2 mons.
U forgot The Emperor????
Or he is in the game???:D
 augrunt
01-20-2006, 11:59 PM
nah :( im sorry... im trying my hardest to give it all to u guys...
 Killer_Man
01-21-2006, 12:00 AM
Ok don't be sad... after 2 days of the demo... Mods are too advanced...
 Killer_Man
01-21-2006, 12:06 AM
U have used the Empire faction play MOD????
 chr0n1x
01-21-2006, 12:39 AM
He is using the rebel faction.
 Scarlet
01-21-2006, 5:34 AM
I have to say, bloody nice work! :jester1:
 BmGod
01-21-2006, 5:47 AM
yeah nice work
 jared798
01-22-2006, 12:16 AM
Obi-Wan isn't in there is he? Theres another mod which unlocks him but it crashes whenever you try to use him...
 clone_troopa
01-22-2006, 12:18 AM
you can't play obi on eather land or space maps or it will crash no matter what
Page: 1 of 1