Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Empire At War Realism mod

Page: 1 of 1
 Marku
01-20-2006, 6:30 AM
Anyone thinking about doing a mod that makes the game more realistic?

based on what ive seen on the demo i'd say things need tweaking, especially the Falcon as it could take out 2 star destroyers & a space station when doing simple hit and run's and its "invulnerability" ability.
 chr0n1x
01-20-2006, 6:31 AM
Going on what I have read, the NMA group at http://pff.swrebellion.com) are going to do this when the full game comes out.
 Silencez
01-20-2006, 6:41 AM
I agree.

With carefull management, the falon can complete the demo lvl by itself.
kills SD's with easy. that's tottally NOT like in the movies....
 Marku
01-20-2006, 6:44 AM
Yeah exacty, i look forward to that mod then :)
 Dirk Pitt
01-31-2006, 7:05 PM
But it kills the deathstar in the movie, which is more powerful than a SD
 MDN14
02-01-2006, 1:01 AM
thats different though, they flew the falcon inside one of the shafts in the DS and caused the main reactor to collapse. You cant fly the falcon inside a star destroyer to its reactor and blow that up, and in this game you are shooting at the different parts of it. Plus in the movies you continually see the falcon running from SDs, which the small exceptions of during ESB when they are fleeing Hoth (after they leave the asteroid field) and also during the final battle (when Lando is piloting the ship) in RotJ
 Iamme
02-01-2006, 1:58 AM
I believe the Star Wars Warlords mod is being converted from HW2 to Eaw, it has high quality models and is completely canon, iirc.
Page: 1 of 1