Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tales of the Third Republic

Page: 1 of 1
 Alkonium
01-15-2006, 9:32 PM
As you know, my story trilogy is set within the Star Wars universe, but a very different interpretation of it. Some of the most shocking parts of it are that the Republic and the Yuuzhan Vong are allies, Coruscant is a bizzare mix of city and jungle, Ben Skywalker is the Grand Master of the Jedi Order, a half-human, the government in power is neither the New Republic or the Galactic Alliance, but the Third Galactic Republic, and the Ithorians, a race of pacifists, now serve in the Republic Military. I've only written two stories showing a very small part of this interpretation of Star Wars, so I decided to expand on it by starting a roleplay, which begins at the tail end of the Great Droid War and continues on into the Resurrection War. To start, you can request a character from the written story or create your own. They can be either a Jedi, a Republic Senator, a Republic soldier, an HK Imperium Droid Officer, or an HK Imperium Droid Leader. After the story goes from the Great Droid War to the Resurrection War, you will have to replace your HK Imperium Character with a Sith Alliance Character, who can be either a Sith Warrior(opposite to Jedi), a Sith Soldier, or a Dark Jedi.
 JediMaster12
02-02-2006, 5:50 PM
Here's the Character:
Name: Kit Tookra
Species: Human
Homeworld: Andorra
Weapon:a double bladed silver lightsaber
Bio: One of the Jedi trained by Andros Starlighter before he left for his homeworld to live the last of his days. He has a sensitive nature concerning his receptivity to the Force. An able warrior, he possesses a courage that many feel they lack and look to him for inspiration. Marked with a mysterious past he is seen as an odd individual but possesses a wisdom that surprises people when he speaks.

On the planet Coruscant, Jedi Kit Tookra gazes out at the night sky and the bustle of life on the planet. Something had been bothering him since the face off that Master Ben Skywalker had, an elusive dark feeling or a pulling. It was like a whisper on the edge of hearing and he was trying to find it only to lose it again. He also felt another tug, one calling him to the Outer Rim where he had a deep secret that no one knew of or could sense. This feeling was tugging at him since he arrived that morning after a border dispute on Deralia. It just wouldn't leave.
 The Doctor
02-02-2006, 6:17 PM
Aha! I would be honoured to Rp with you, Alkonium! I don't think I've told you this, but it was you who inspired me to write Dark Mirror! I'll post a character later. Lookin' forward to it!
 JediMaster12
02-03-2006, 5:25 PM
Kit was brought back into reality when another Jedi came in and told him that he was being summoned to Ben Skywalker. Kit said nothing except, "That will have to wait." He took off to the main hangar bay and jumped into his trusty Stealth X and took off into space. He heard a message on the comlink telling him to return but he ignored it and jumped into hyperspace.
Page: 1 of 1