Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Business

Page: 1 of 1
 rhinomatt
01-08-2006, 6:51 AM
just a idia but what about having your own business to make money on a few of the planets??
 Ztalker
01-08-2006, 7:56 AM
It's against the jedi code to Involve youself in such things, since you might ignore small problems then.
It would be cool to have your own Spice-route, thus forfilling the Ebon Hawks destiny :p
 ChAiNz.2da
01-08-2006, 8:03 AM
I'm not too ~saucy~ on the idea of a "business".. it seems too slow-paced for an action/RPG. Though of course, a good storyline will end that argument real quick ;)

However, if your 'business' was something like Bounty Hunting, Smuggling or as Ztalker mentioned, Spice runs.. something along those lines I would definitely go for... :D

I just wouldn't want something as mediocre as shopkeeper, bartender or , heaven forbid, Rancor stall cleaner :eek: :xp: hehehe...
 Sabretooth
01-08-2006, 10:24 AM
I'm 100% with Chainzie on his one. Still, it dpends upon the story. I don't think a "business" would fit into the kind of story and gameplay the KotOR series dishes out..
 rhinomatt
01-08-2006, 10:38 AM
it was just a idia to see what people thought,
it just came to my head.
 ChAiNz.2da
01-08-2006, 10:47 AM
it was just a idia to see what people thought,
it just came to my head. Don't get us wrong, it is a good idea :)

I'm sure there will be many more opinions to come flowing in ;) Most of us are just posting our thoughts on the matter, and I'm sure ther will be ALOT of opinions coming in.. hehehe..
 rhinomatt
01-08-2006, 12:55 PM
Don't get us wrong, it is a good idea :)

I'm sure there will be many more opinions to come flowing in ;) Most of us are just posting our thoughts on the matter, and I'm sure ther will be ALOT of opinions coming in.. hehehe..

thanks
 RobQel-Droma
01-08-2006, 2:42 PM
I don't really think it would fit well with KotOR, sounds more like something for Galaxies.
 rhinomatt
01-08-2006, 3:58 PM
I don't really think it would fit well with KotOR, sounds more like something for Galaxies.
yea i know what you meen.

as i said i was just wondering.
 Prime
01-08-2006, 8:45 PM
However, if your 'business' was something like Bounty Hunting, Smuggling or as Ztalker mentioned, Spice runs.. something along those lines I would definitely go for... :DI'd rather those sorts of things be left out of the KOTOR series, but I'd love to see an RPG where you could play a Han Solo/Boba Fett character.
 Jae Onasi
01-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Bounty hunting, spice runs, perhaps delivering a serum/med supplies to a sector of the galaxy that's come down with Rakatan plague or that flu that Jolee talks about. Might work as a good sidequest.
 JediMaster12
01-09-2006, 6:36 PM
Yeah, I like that Jae Onasi but as to running your own business is against the Jedi Code if you are a Jedi, if you are not you will not care.
Page: 1 of 1