Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KOTOR III: The War of the True Sith

Page: 1 of 1
 Tysyacha
01-01-2006, 6:48 PM
KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC III: THE WAR OF THE TRUE SITH

Fourteen long and silent years have passed since the defeat
of DARTH TRAYA upon the surface of Malachor V. The JEDI
EXILE, known as Tysyacha, and Traya's conqueror, has fled
aboard the Ebon Hawk to search for the former DARTH REVAN.

The secrets Darth Traya revealed before her death still echo
in the Exile's ears. Traya had been one of the True Sith before
being banished from their dark academy within the Trayus Core.
The Exile wishes to find Revan, and the True Sith, before they
force the Republic into a final war...

"Atton?" Tysyacha, the Jedi Exile, turned to the Ebon Hawk's
pilot. She paused for a minute before she spoke. "Do you think we'll
ever find Revan? She said he'd gone beyond the Outer Rim--Traya
did--but in her last moments, was she truthful? I'd like to hope so."

"Hmph." Atton snorted and smirked. "Me, too, but I never trusted
that vicious old scow. Not that that's bad," he said quickly, "but
if I had been you, I'd have searched for knowledge somewhere
else. Like on Coruscant, or the Jedi Enclave ruins on Dantooine."

Tysyacha nodded. "I was a fool to trust Kreia. I know that now,
but neither of us can turn back time. She taught me how to use
the Force again, and for that I'm grateful. She may have wanted
to kill the Force, but she unwittingly created one of its best users."
She winked shyly at Atton, and he gave a gentle laugh.

He suddenly turned pensive. "Syscha...I don't know about you,
but I'm tired of this wild goose chase. We have searched every
planet, every star system we know and don't know, everywhere!
We should settle down somewhere--some remote planet, where
there's lots of space and the Jedi Council won't find us. Exile World."

"This whole galaxy is Exile World!" Tysyacha laughed. "The
Jedi Masters are one with the Force, or at least the ones I knew,
so what would the new ones want with me? I'm a part of their
ancient history. Their past, not their present. I hope so, at least."

(Note: You can control all my characters in my other RPG's. This
is new, and hopefully this will be my best one yet! Korfreddon the
Ecclesiastes is definitely going to be in it, but that's all I know. ;) )
 Jedi Atomic
01-01-2006, 8:47 PM
((How do we start? Do we need a character sheet?))
 Tysyacha
01-01-2006, 10:17 PM
((That would be great! :) By the way, I based this thread upon
the "More KOTOR III Rumors" thread. That's where I got the
14-year time gap and the war with the True Sith idea. I
think it would be extra cool if you put in the character
you'd like to be in the real KOTOR III. I'd be the Exile. :) ))
 The Doctor
01-02-2006, 12:02 AM
Name: His true name is unkown, though he goes by the name Valmar, meaning Dark Saviour.
Species: He appears to be human, though he posses the ability to heal extremely quickly, suggesting alien DNA.
Age: He appears to be in his late 20's, though his name has been known for almost 40 along the Outer Rim.
Allignment: Unkown.
Appearence: Blonde hair, blue eyes, no facial hair, apporx. 6'2.
Weapons: He wields a single bladed blue lightsaber. He also carries a small handheld scanner that flips open and closed (it also looks strangely like the model of tricorder from Star Trek: Voyager).
Bio: Nothing is known about this strange man except that he is an extremely good and expensive mercenary and assassin who wields a Jedi Lightsaber, suggesting past association with the Order.
 steven
01-02-2006, 9:29 AM
Name: Revan Star--Steven Solidus
Species: Human
Allignment: Neutral
Appearence:http://www.aoqz76.dsl.pipex.com/Web%20Page%20Components/Wallpaper/Games/Doom%203%20Dude.jpg)
Weapons: Two light sabers-both blades are orange.
Bio: Revan is the main character from Kotor. He once conquered the galaxy with the star forge army but we betrayed by his apprentice Darth Malak and thought to be killed. However he returned soon after the destruction of Taris and redeemed himself. Even though he saved the galaxy he knew they wouldn't forgive him for starting the war so he carried on with his false identidy. But seeing what his war did to the galaxy filled him with guilt and he left the galaxy to seek out a threat that has been waiting hundreds of years for the republics weakest point and when the jedi and sith cults are nomore.
In Revans search he came across the Geonosis which was home to the Outer-Rim Droid and Planetary Defence Corperation (ORDPDC or Outer-Rim Droid Corperation for short) who's leader was an old friend called Viceroy Nuut. Revan joined the Corperation as Nuuts personall body gaurd and secretely became incharge of Outer-Rim Droid Corperation and using verious droids the factories made, he searches the unkown space alot faster for the threat that will soon rise.
 Jedi Atomic
01-02-2006, 11:45 AM
Name: Darrick Dominia
Homeworld: Dantooine
Allignment: Light Side
Class: Scout
Appearence: head: shaggy hair X-shaped scar on right cheek Body: skinny muscular enough to block power from Sith Lords Mind: Brainy(outsmarts many Sith Lords into doing certain things that may kill themselves, or give Darrick a chance to escape...etc..)
Weapons: Two lightsabers Orange/blue
Bio: His parents sent him to the academy at a young age and he quickly learned many force powers and one day his parents were killed by a Sith master and he had confidence he wouldn't turn to the Dark Side. He now devoted his life in protecting many citizens on Dantooine and other planets he was called to defend.
 Tysyacha
01-02-2006, 3:23 PM
((Two new developments: this is now the "casting call" thread, and
the official thread will not have the KOTOR III label anymore.))

Name: Tysyacha Dvukhsotnaya, the Jedi Exile of KOTOR II
Race: Human
Appearance: Fair skin, blue eyes, light brown hair cut very short. My
appearance is one of the choices you have in the actual game, minus
the ponytail in the back. I can't remember the graphic's name, though.
Alignment: 77, Light Side
Robe: The Exile's White Robes, courtesy of RedHawke's modification
Weapon: Double-bladed silver lightsaber
 Aristotйlēsticus
01-02-2006, 3:41 PM
Name: Anushirvan El-Zayka

Aka: Darth Ecclesias

Species: True Sith

Allianment: Shadow (the side of the real sith)

Appearance: long black hair, white skin and full black eyes. masked Anu (http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/Korfredonn/AzdashirDarthKhaos.jpg)

Weapons: two red curved lightsabers, Black robe, and a self-invented weapon called light-Daggertail: its a guentle he wear in his right hand and it sends a daggertail in lights similar to the light string in the lightsaber.

Bio:
Anushirvan, or Anu, was found near a wreckage of a ship, no one survived its crash, only him…he was found by some sith scouts, and because of this they called him Anushirvan, which is consists of two words in the sith language, Anu (which means The Blessed, because he survived the crash) and Shirvan (which means The Obsidian, because of his full black eyes which is not normal, as the color of their eyes are, red, blue or yellow), that will make his name means the blessed obsidian, however, Anushirvan was trained from a very young age, until his masters realized that he is unusually strong in the force, in addition that he knew some force powers even before they taught him how to use it, that made the counsel of the sith watch his training leaded by Darth Tranka himself, as he grew up, he started to see a lot of revelations about the past, he told his masters that he had lived six lives before this one, and that he remember a lot of accidents happened with him in his past lives, but without remembering his identity, there the sith lords knew that this one is an anomaly, thus they tested him and he passed every test they gave him, and that made the sith declared that their prophesized savior has come at last, and in their time of war against the republic (the mandalorians I mean), Anushirvan grew stronger and stronger and after Revan's and The Exile's arriving, the sith decided to protect their savior by keeping him in a remote planet near their original one.
 Aristotйlēsticus
01-02-2006, 3:47 PM
i will post some background info about the game:

The Real Sith:

they are a species lived once on Korriban, enslaved by the Dark Jedi, they suffered a lot but were able to learn the secrets of their masters, and by combining the knowledge of the force with their ancient lore, they reached a great strength, soon they managed to escape Korriban and eventually disappeared in the outer-rim…the real sith, are human like, but they don’t have a pupil in their eyes, instead their eyes are one colored : red, blue, and yellow…they know the two sides of the force and they use them perfectly, some of them have left the outer-rim and were known by other people as the shadow force users, because the rely neither on dark nor light, but in between…their rankings are :

Mohareb: or warrior, masters of lightsaber arts.

Nahil: masters of the force knowledge.

Laheek: those who are neutral between the Mohareb and the Nahil.

Their code is:
"Different yet the same,
In our soul pride and blame
the son and daughter,
Like fire to water
the two live within us…"

at our time now, they are leaded by a counsel consists of 12 sith lords, leaded by the shadow lord of the real sith : Darth Tranka
 steven
01-02-2006, 4:11 PM
Just a question. Are we aloud more than one characters?
 Tysyacha
01-02-2006, 4:21 PM
Hmmm...In this thread, I'll say no, unless the "character" is a fleet of starships or
droids or something. In a lot of my other threads, I had some trouble keeping all
the characters straight!!! :\
 steven
01-02-2006, 4:27 PM
Okay. I was going to have my Viceroy as my second player but instead he'll be my NPC. He looks like this. (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/89/Anor_nom.jpg)
 ExtreamJedi12
01-02-2006, 7:25 PM
(Is this charecter sheet ok?)
Name: Marcus Aniloe
Appearance: http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Image:Young-palpatine.jpg)
Alignment: 50/50
Weapons: 501st Legion of troops, ship called the Executioner(http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Image:Endarconcept.jpg), HK-59, and a laser pistol
Bio: A serious man, Marcus grew up in a family of soilders that served the Sith. Marcus himself was once part of the Sith Empire. One day, he found a seriously injured Republic Scout. Something inside of him awoke. Something good. He took the soldier and nursed him back to health onboard his capital ship. When the Soldier was fully healed, he asked him why he had taken him in. Marcus responded "I could never leave an injured man, even Republic scum, behind." He then decided to become a Republic leader. He used his ship to sneak behind enemy lines and suprise the Sith, offering quick victorys. He soon left the soldier life and started a political life. Today, he is Supreme Chancellor and looking for the Exile not to arrest her, but to join her.
 Writer
01-03-2006, 12:14 AM
I've really grown to like my 'Crystal' character, so I'm adding her in here too... with a few changes (and an actual char sheet :) )

Name: Crystal Gray
Allignment: Neutral
Appearence: Dark brown hair with equally dark eyes. She stands at 5' 4" tall and weighs 125 pounds. A small scar runs across the back of her right hand.
Weapons: single lightsaber (blade explained in History), Assorted knives, and small guns, 2 sniper rifles (not carried), three dart guns (not carried)
History: Crystal Gray was born on Coruscant, but almost immediately abandoned by her parents. She was picked up by the Jedi at two years of age, but was found to have almost no Force sensitivity. Despite her lack of Force ability, she was discovered to be both telepathic and telekinetic. In one incident, a Jedi Master refused to teach her the ways of making a lightsaber. Intent on having her way, she invaded his mind and took the information for herself. After constructing a lightsaber, she left the Jedi, determined to make her own way in the galaxy. She was seven years old.

By the age of ten, Crystal had established herself as a criminal willing to do nearly anything for money. She abandoned all of the things the Jedi taught her except their fighting styles. Being unable to use the Force to predict the moves of her enemies, she used her telepathy, reading their minds to know what they would do. She also uses her telekinetic ability to aid her fighting.

Her lightsaber is extremely unique. Like the focusing crystal within the saber, the blade changes color under different lighting conditions. In natural light, the blade is a hazy green. In artificial light, it appears as more of a purplish-red.

A few things to know: Crystal never wears her lightsaber on her belt. It remains hidden in her right boot and is rarely used. Since she is not Force sensitive, her mind reading feels different to a Jedi or Sith who might have accustomed themselves to feeling Force sensitives use the Force to influence or read others thoughts.

One final thing: Now, at the age of 21, Crystal is a bit more selective in the jobs she takes. She doesn't do as many assassinations as she did when she was 15. Most of her jobs now are theft or smuggling.
 RobQel-Droma
01-03-2006, 1:10 AM
Not too late to join, is it? I noticed you already started the thread.
 steven
01-03-2006, 6:09 AM
No it's not too late. Feel free to join in at anytime.
 Aristotйlēsticus
01-03-2006, 2:48 PM
no one wants to play as a true sith????????????
 ExtreamJedi12
01-03-2006, 4:55 PM
guess not. hehehe...
 Aristotйlēsticus
01-03-2006, 4:59 PM
we need some true sith players, else i'll do them all.
 RobQel-Droma
01-03-2006, 6:55 PM
If you want, I'll be a True Sith. Although if there is a specific way you want the True Sith to be like, or what they do, you would need to fill me in.
 ExiledFish
01-04-2006, 2:53 PM
Name: Darth Tranka (hope you dont mind me being the leader if you do mind ill be his aprentice Darth Termi)
class:Laheek
Alignment: Shadow
Apearance: Dark brown cloak with a hood thats is always up he wears a mask to hide his scared past.
History: He became a great sith at the age of 16 unsually young but the sith sensed something in him he sturuck down his master and looked for the true sith who he joined he trained at there academy and learned the planets beyonf the outer rim they say he is the only one who travels into republic space with any hyperspace couordinates beyond the outer rim. He was one of the first to be inslaved by the dark Jedi which why no one has seen his true face ever seen he joined the true sith.
Weapons: A Orange single saber with a spike hilt he wears gloves to protect his hands.

Secondary (A droid)

Name: Hk??
Class: Assasin Droid
History: Ever since the news of trayas death this droid had been built and placed on the council with live holograms of Tranka as tranka combs the universe for the exile to either convert all kill him/her. The droid as millions of modifications including piloting lightsaber combat and force simulators. With the lightning gauntlets the droid can use somethign simalar to force storm and the pulse pad on his legs and arms let him use something simalir to force wave and jump no one has ever seen the dfroid use any other powers though.
weapons: A orange Lightsaberwich is attached to a spechly made utility belt and a modified distrup blaster rifle.

[Edit] woops forgot the T
 Aristotйlēsticus
01-04-2006, 3:32 PM
its good, but by the way the name is Darth Tranka not Ranka
 ExiledFish
01-04-2006, 4:03 PM
so when do we start
 Aristotйlēsticus
01-04-2006, 4:19 PM
its already started under the name of: the war of the true sith
 Aristotйlēsticus
01-04-2006, 4:23 PM
@ rob : i've already posetd some info about the true sith after my character sheet, see them and post your char.
 ExiledFish
01-04-2006, 4:23 PM
Thought this was the rpg
 steven
01-04-2006, 4:26 PM
It was. Now it's just the casting thread. The rpgs there. Feel free to post at anytime and dont forget to bow at the alsomeness of Revan and the Corperation! *evil laugh*
 Aristotйlēsticus
02-02-2006, 6:49 AM
where are you guys...the war isnt over yet
 JediMaster12
02-03-2006, 2:16 PM
Here's Mine (if it is ok to join):

Name: Han Wan
Alignment: Neutral
Appearance: Dark hair with streaks of grey 5'8" and dark brown eyes
Special Ability: one of the best pilots known in the crime world, has a special telekinetic ability to summon a weapon at will that bears no contact with the Force
Bio: Originally from Alderaan he was taken in by the Jedi but left at a 15 to take up a wandering life around the galaxy. His best known profession was smuggling but he gave that up quicker than you could say blast him though he still does that from time to time. He follows somewhat the Jedi way but never shows any sign of powers and has developed a rather semi-dark view of the galaxy. He has the tendency to hook up with anyone he thinks will have a dramatic end and if can teach his views to unsuspecting sentients. Handy with a blaster he is more adept with a blade and is often seen in the company of a lightsaber but no one knows for sure.
 Killwithhonor
02-03-2006, 3:00 PM
Name: Aenon Blackdelve
Race: Human
Appearance: http://www.abbyshot.com/newsletters/photos/sugg-sephiroth.jpg)
Alignment: 86 Light Side
Robe: Light blue hooded robe with a white stripe going down the front and back of the robe
Weapon: Cyan crystal with a tint of white and a curved double sided hilt like Darth Mauls lightsaber
 Killwithhonor
02-03-2006, 3:35 PM
Hey, Steven, can i be with you character Revan when Tysy finds because i have no idea where to come in and at what point im supposed to come in at, lol
Page: 1 of 1