Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MacLeodCorp (W.I.P.) New!

Page: 1 of 2
 The Source
12-28-2005, 11:50 AM
MacLeodCorp (W.I.P) NEW! :)

My KotOR II - Mods:
Telos: Billboard Series (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/13164.html) / DAP: Holowan Consortium (http://www.lucasfiles.com/index.php?s=&action=file&id=1310)
Mandalorian: Prototype Armor (http://www.lucasfiles.com/index.php?s=&action=file&id=1387) / Visas': Underwear Series (http://www.lucasfiles.com/index.php?s=&action=file&id=1386)
DS: Head Transitions (http://www.lucasfiles.com/index.php?s=&action=file&id=1385)
My KotOR I - Mods in Progress:
Bastila Mod: Undisclosed Name / Mannan: Ad-Signs
Important Disclaimer About Mods:
LucasArts Press Release (http://www.lucasarts.com/press/releases/61.html)

All except for one mod was moved to LucasFiles.com. I no longer have a large mod library at pcgamemods.com. - MacLeodCorp.
 Darth InSidious
01-21-2006, 4:21 AM
I can beta-test, if you want :)
 Darth InSidious
01-30-2006, 4:53 PM
I'm flattered! Do you need any swords?
 Jae Onasi
02-22-2006, 3:45 PM
Is there any news on the new name yet?
Inquiring minds want to know.... ;)
 The Source
02-22-2006, 7:30 PM
Is there any news on the new name yet?
Inquiring minds want to know.... ;)
Hehehe. :)
I have a name in mind, and it has become a fussion of multiple suggestions. I will let everyone know what it is soon. This is the last weekend for the edits and changes before Darth Insidious gets a Beta Version. I will let everyone know the new name on Sunday. :)
 DarkBlaidd
02-23-2006, 5:33 PM
did you like meh suggestion?
I think it was Dark Apprentice: Dark Destiny
Or something like that. XD Anywho, I FINALLY found out who Bastilla is. LOL.
I got KOTOR II for X-mas, so I have only had it for two months, and I have beaten it 2 FRIGGIN TIMES! XD and "Inquiring minds" would like to know if they could beta test.
erm, WHEN they can beta test.

P.S. If you don't know what I mean by "Inquiring minds" I mean me. ^_^
 The Source
02-24-2006, 10:18 AM
:emodanc: Ladies and Gentlement, and Jawas of All Ages! :emodanc:
After gathering intellegance from across the forums, I am pleased to announce the new tittle version for this edition of The Dark Apprentice.

The Dark Apprentice: Holowan Consortium
 Darth InSidious
02-24-2006, 12:40 PM
Hmm... What's this? An illegal spice-smuggling ring?
:xp:
It's accurate, at least :)
 Jae Onasi
02-24-2006, 1:14 PM

Shhh! You'll ruin the most fun I've had in a millenium! :giggle1:

Seriously, I like it.
 L0rdReV@n88
02-24-2006, 1:17 PM
wutini :jaw2: i really like it nice choice MacLeodCorp

@Darth InSidious that was illegal oops my bad
 Command3r
02-24-2006, 4:36 PM
Yo what happened to the Telos Billboards.
God I have no idea why Im so excited about that.
 The Source
02-24-2006, 6:39 PM
Yo what happened to the Telos Billboards.
God I have no idea why Im so excited about that.
The advertising buisness on Telos closed down for a while. I have a finished version somewhere on my other computer. If I can find it, I will post it at pcgm when I release DAP.

It's accurate, at least :)
Shhh... I won't tell the Jawa if you dont. Hehehe...:)
 DarkBlaidd
02-27-2006, 2:25 PM
am I gonna beta test or no?
 ChAiNz.2da
02-27-2006, 3:10 PM
am I gonna beta test or no?
Mac will let you know when / if he can or wants to...

But a little advice... it's wise to not badger a modder when it comes to beta testing, it'll drastically reduce your chances of getting picked if (s)he gets annoyed by all the requests ;)
 The Source
03-10-2006, 9:52 PM
The Dark Apprentice: 'Holowan Consortium'
I am pleased to announce that 'The Dark Apprentice: 'Holowan Consortium' will be released to LucasFiles.com tomorrow night. If you are planning on installing this mod, and you have the 'Gold' version installed, please check out our 'Uninstall' section above to remove important files. Upon the mod's release, I will open up a thread for feedback and information. I have asked the moderators to close the 'The Apprentice: Gold' thread, for there is extensive new information. I don't want people to be confussed.

Thank you all for your patience,
MacleodCorp
 Darkkender
03-11-2006, 2:37 AM
Good to hear it Mac.
 Ztalker
03-11-2006, 7:56 AM
w00t!

Can't wait :D
My download finger is itching like never before!
 DarkBlaidd
03-11-2006, 8:15 PM
Hey, um, can I beta test the new one? lol.

DarkBlaidd, please refrain from posting any more "can I Beta test?" posts like this, unless the Mod maker specifically invites these kinds of posts, they are considered spam. -RH
 The Source
03-11-2006, 9:45 PM
Hey, um, can I beta test the new one? lol.
At the moment, I am not thinking that far ahead. I want to sit on this next mod for a while, and play other modder's mods. There are a few that I missed, and I want to try them out. Plus, there are two other modders getting ready to release theirs, and I am deeply intrested in what they have creativly put together.

I will probally not be updating my [W.I.P.] for some time. All I know it that there is one more mod on the fire, but it could take a long time.
 The Source
03-16-2006, 4:22 PM
Edited::
Instead of deleting this post, I removed my outdated information.
 Darth InSidious
03-17-2006, 3:40 AM
Once again, I can beta test, if you like :)
 The Source
03-17-2006, 1:37 PM
Once again, I can beta test, if you like :)
Cool Man!
 DarkBlaidd
03-17-2006, 2:10 PM
OOO I'll do the Lightsaber, just pm meh the specs!
 Darth333
03-17-2006, 3:24 PM
The Awakened Padawan: Post-Production
I am pleased to announce the exciting prequal to 'The Dark Apprentice'.
Sounds good MAC! Glad you decided to continue :D
 The Source
03-18-2006, 2:07 PM
The Awakened Padawan: Post-Production NEWS
Within the creation of the Dark Apprentice, Bastila wears two sets of custom robes. Who made these mysterious robes, and why are they so special in nature? As we go back five years, their origins will be revealed.

At the moment, I have created the central character to the Awakened Padawan. I am in the middle of pre-dialogue writting.

Keep your eyes open for more details. :)
 Darth InSidious
03-21-2006, 5:09 AM
Sounds very, very cool :)
 Ztalker
03-21-2006, 8:24 AM
Finally! Some links to the Starforge!

I always wondered why it wasn't mentioned in Kotor 2. :)
 Liit Orda
03-24-2006, 11:05 AM
Oooh I am excited. I can only play Kotor I on my laptop so any new mods that come out make me dance the ragtime shuffle with glee.
 Jae Onasi
03-24-2006, 12:42 PM
The Awakened Padawan: Post-Production NEWS
Within the creation of the Dark Apprentice, Bastila wears two sets of custom robes. Who made these mysterious robes, and why are they so special in nature? As we go back five years, their origins will be revealed.

At the moment, I have created the central character to the Awakened Padawan. I am in the middle of pre-dialogue writting.

Keep your eyes open for more details. :)

Sounds like much fun!!
 Darth InSidious
03-24-2006, 3:38 PM
Oooh I am excited. I can only play Kotor I on my laptop so any new mods that come out make me dance the ragtime shuffle with glee.
Stop that sinful-type modern dancing!

On-topic-ish: Mac, this sounds very interesting indeed :)
 Pavlos
04-12-2006, 10:20 AM
Ooo, sounds good, Mac!

*Bookmarks*

The effort you put into your mods is always amazing...
 The Source
05-03-2006, 6:35 PM
Major Updates: See the First Post Above! :)
For the next few weeks, I will be consentrating on two and a half weeks of final preperation and study. During my free time, I am able to work on a short fan fiction, which is based upon The Dark Apprentice. Jae Onasi has signed aboard to edit the story. I can only say great thing about her help. At the moment, the story is about ten pages long, and I have been steadily editing the allready established pages. After I have completed some revisions, they will be sent to my editor.

All the mods above will be released in the next few weeks. I have to thank everyone for their patience and encouragements. I have been receiving some supportive PMs, and I thank you all for your support.
 The Source
05-05-2006, 6:03 PM
Instead of deleting this post, I removed my outdated information.
 alanrha
05-05-2006, 6:23 PM

Isn't this a KotOR II mod? The download page at pcgamemods is more explicit about this than this thread. I get the sense that this was probably mentioned in another conversation somewhere, and I've stepped into something others know more about, but am I wrong? Is this not a KotOR II mod?
 DarthMaul v.1/2
05-05-2006, 8:23 PM
Isn't this a KotOR II mod? The download page at pcgamemods is more explicit about this than this thread. I get the sense that this was probably mentioned in another conversation somewhere, and I've stepped into something others know more about, but am I wrong? Is this not a KotOR II mod?
Hey there, alanrha!

The MOD by MacLeod that Lit Orda is referencing is called "The Awakened Padawan" it is the 'pre-quel' to the Dark Apprentice - Awakened Padawan IS a KotOR1 MOD, while DAHC (Dark Apprentice) is a TSL MOD. If you just read the posts around Lit Orda's post you would see that this is the case.

Hope that answers your question!

- DM.005 :maul5:
 The Source
05-05-2006, 8:42 PM
The Dark Apprentice: Holowan Consortium - is a KotOR II mod.

The Awakened Padawan - is a KotOR I mod. Until I finish my DAP series, I have put this one on hold. I am very close in completing the DAP: HC series. The Awakened Padawan is a prequel to DAP. They are a part of the same story, but this version is set five years before DAP.

The Dark Apprentice: Fan-Fiction - takes place inbetween The Awakened Padawan and The Dark Apprentice. In some cases, the fan-fiction covers some of the events in DAP.

This anthology will be my last modding series for KotOR I and KotOR II.
 The Source
05-05-2006, 9:00 PM
Instead of deleting this post, I removed my random thoughts.
 Quatra
05-14-2006, 6:50 PM
Hello MacLeodCorp,

I would like to know if you are gonna put your links for the Mod Collector's Edition Series. It says that you have released it but i can't find any links to download it.

thank you and keep up the great work
 The Source
05-14-2006, 7:59 PM
I do have plans on setting up links. For the past seven days, I have been waiting for LucasFiles.com to upload the mods. I was going to do it the other day, but I thought some patience on my part was needed. I will give them until tomorrow afternoon to post my mods. If I do not see them online tomorrow, with no offense to LucasFiles.com, I will upload them somewhere else. I will make sure everyone gets to download and have fun with them.

For all other mods:
At the end of thie next weekend, I will be finishing up all of my other mods. For the past few weeks, and through this up coming week, I will be dealing with finals. After they are all over, I will be finishing everything by Sunday next weekend. Within a few weeks, I will be starting my summer job, which will take up a mess of my day. So, I want to get this stuff up and running before than.
 Arбtoeldar
05-16-2006, 12:04 PM
I do have plans on setting up links. For the past seven days, I have been waiting for LucasFiles.com to upload the mods. I was going to do it the other day, but I thought some patience on my part was needed. I will give them until tomorrow afternoon to post my mods. If I do not see them online tomorrow, with no offense to LucasFiles.com, I will upload them somewhere else. I will make sure everyone gets to download and have fun with them.

For all other mods:
At the end of thie next weekend, I will be finishing up all of my other mods. For the past few weeks, and through this up coming week, I will be dealing with finals. After they are all over, I will be finishing everything by Sunday next weekend. Within a few weeks, I will be starting my summer job, which will take up a mess of my day. So, I want to get this stuff up and running before than.

I'm looking forward to your K1 mod and the The Dark Apprentice expansion mod. :cool:
 The Source
05-16-2006, 12:11 PM
I'm looking forward to your K1 mod. :cool:
After I get all the mods I have listed in production done, and the fan-fiction finished, I will be going full force with 'The Awakened Padawan'. I have one more final after tonight, and then I will be knocking out mods like a factory. Hehehe... I have never enjoyed modding a series such as this. I am usually a person that plays a game for a few weeks. I am not a hardcore game player. My library is filled with games that are from a variety of genres, but none of them cuaght hold as the KotOR series. I hope not to dissapoint. :)
 Arбtoeldar
05-16-2006, 12:33 PM
After I get all the mods I have listed in production done, and the fan-fiction finished, I will be going full force with 'The Awakened Padawan'. I have one more final after tonight, and then I will be knocking out mods like a factory. Hehehe... I have never enjoyed modding a series such as this. I am usually a person that plays a game for a few weeks. I am not a hardcore game player. My library is filled with games that are from a variety of genres, but none of them caught hold as the KotOR series. I hope not to dissapoint. :)

I am sure you won't. :)

I am glad that you are keeping the proper perspective on your education and modding. Good luck with your last final.
 The Source
05-17-2006, 8:41 PM
I have made a few updates:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=157555&page=1&pp=40)

I have also added the links to the 'Modder's Collection Editions'. Have fun. :)

F.Y.I. - This is my 1,000 post! Yeah!
 Jae Onasi
05-17-2006, 10:23 PM
Congrats on 1k posts and good luck on finals.
Jimbo and I are looking forward to the next mod installment. :D
 The Source
05-18-2006, 12:42 AM
Congrats on 1k posts and good luck on finals.
Jimbo and I are looking forward to the next mod installment. :D
Hehehe... :)

Thanks. I have my last final for the semester at 6:00 pm on Thursdsay night. I think I am allready to go. I memerized three novels, and partial memorization of a fourth. As long as I have three out of the four memorized, I will have no problem choosing seven out of ten quotes to identify. I will also be able to answer a previously planned essay about one of them... :)

After that is all done, I have three days off until I start a summer job. That means I have a mess of time to finish up loose ends. Mods...Mods...Mods...Mods...Mods...Mods...Mods...M ods...Mods...
 Jae Onasi
05-18-2006, 1:28 AM
[Persuade] Must...resist....
Jae [failure] It's a mod, mod, mod, mod world!
:)
 Quatra
05-18-2006, 1:40 PM
I downloaded your models MacLeodCorp and i would like to say, good job and the waiting was worthy. I really like the empire underwear. Thanks again
 The Source
06-01-2006, 10:47 AM
Instead of deleting this post, I removed my random thoughts.
 jaredhimself31
06-26-2006, 9:18 AM
So where do you download the updated mod?
 Arбtoeldar
06-26-2006, 9:22 AM
So where do you download the updated mod?
You can't until he gets back from vacation.
Page: 1 of 2