Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MacLeodCorp (W.I.P.) New!

Page: 2 of 2
 The Source
07-10-2006, 11:25 AM
(W.I.P) Update & Information
A few moments ago, I cleaned out all the unimportant information from my (W.I.P.). There are some mods that never got off my harddrive, for I was getting tired durring the school year.

I will be making a mod release for KotOR I in about a week's time. For the past few days, I have been working on a personal mod, which I wanted to make for myself. After putting in so much detail, I thought that I would share its final incarnation with everyone.

(Hint: Look at the first mod mentioned in my signature for KotOR I - Mods in Progress.)

Bastila Mod - Location Revealed (http://www.freewebs.com/scipara/KImages/BastAd.jpg)

Mod Release Date: Posssible 'Sunday, July 16, 2006 @ 12:00 Noon'.
Other screenshots will be uploaded during this week.

Update: July 11, 2006 @ 2:00 pm
At the moment, this mod is going quickly and smoothly. I found a dialouge/story editor.

All that is left:
1 - Dialouge creation.
2 - Item Discriptions.
3 - Scripting the whole thing together.

As of this moment, the Bastila Mod is a mini addition to KotOR I. Similar to its KotOR II counter part, which became DAP, this mod has some interesting resemblance. I reduced this mod to one location. Since a lot of people have moved onto other games, I though this would be a nice and simple addition.

Progress: 90% Done

If there are requests latter, I will turn this into a larger mod. :)

------------------------------------------------

Some 'Dark Apprentice' variation history:
Variation I: - (PC) Bastila (PC/NPC) The Lost Jedi
Variation II: - The Dark Apprentice I
Variation III: - The Dark Apprentice: Gold (Combined Mod of DAP I & DAP II)
Variation IV: - The Dark Apprentice: Holowan Consortium

There were a total of four variations to DAP, and I thank everyone involved.

------------------------------------------------

Where on Dantooine?:
Where on Dantooine are we building this new Bastila Mod? Do you know where we are? What is your guess?

Bastila Mod - Location Revealed (http://www.freewebs.com/scipara/KImages/BastAd.jpg)
 The Source
07-17-2006, 12:06 PM
I will be uploading ssome stuff this weekend. I am dealing with some complicated life stuff.
 Arбtoeldar
07-17-2006, 5:39 PM
I will be uploading ssome stuff this weekend. I am dealing with some complicated life stuff.

Best of luck with whatever you are dealing with.
 locoguano
07-18-2006, 12:49 AM
been there.. keep it up man..
 The Source
07-19-2006, 7:11 PM
I want everyone to know that I will not let this mod go to the side. I have been fighting some life stuff. Once I get organized off the computer, I will get this out to you all.
 Jae Onasi
07-19-2006, 7:32 PM
Hang in there, Mac.
 The Source
07-21-2006, 6:29 PM
I had to make a slight change to the KotOR I mod. Since there are a very few unique head pieces, I had to find a way to work around a problem. I found that my cognitions also relaxed, for I really wanted to go through with an idea. My only problem is that there is no 'cut' heads. which I can incorporate into the mod. So, I worked around the issue. Someday, I will learn how to design head pieces, but I don't really have the time to learn. Since everything is hitting me at once, I have to create quick and easy solutions.

At the moment, the stage has been setup, the characters are in place, the elements are designed, and the initial scripting is done. All I have to do is: create the dialouge, create discriptions, and get everything edited.

I have five new variations of a robe, which can only be warn by a certain 'Battle Meditation' user.
 Arбtoeldar
07-21-2006, 7:40 PM
I have five new variations of a robe, which can only be warn by a certain 'Battle Meditation' user.

Gee I wonder who that might be? ;):p:lol:
 The Source
07-23-2006, 8:04 PM
This thread is no longer of any use. I have created a {W.I.P.] thread for my last mod. If a moderator comes by, please feel free to lock my personal [W.I.P.] thread.

For all those who are interested in my final mod, you can find more information here:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=167978)
 TechBWE
07-24-2006, 1:53 PM
Been trying to find your billboard set with no luck, is pcgamemods the only place to get it?
 Prime
07-24-2006, 2:30 PM
If a moderator comes by, please feel free to lock my personal [W.I.P.] thread.Done...

:lock:
Page: 2 of 2