Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

lightsaber's on Taris?

Page: 1 of 1
 Spawnof theSith
12-18-2005, 10:52 PM
This screen shot just doesn't make sense

Can u some how get a lightsaber on Taris? it wouldn't make sense if it was a cheat or a mod because the same screen shot wouldn't be on the official website.
 Spawnof theSith
12-18-2005, 10:55 PM
shoot, it won't show up. well on the official website its the 32nd screenshot and on this website it is on the first screenshot page. it is a picture of u fighting rakgouls in the undercity.
 Achilles
12-18-2005, 11:15 PM
Well first off, you do get a lightsaber on Taris. It's for Bastila, but it's a lightsaber nonetheless.

Keep in mind that devs frequently take screenshots for marketing that might not necessarily be consistent with normal gameplay. Many of the screenshots taken for TSL had KotOR robes and PC heads even though they cannot be found in TSL. So the moral of the story is loosen up and don't worry about it ;)
 Ztalker
12-19-2005, 8:33 AM
Yeah, ven on the backside of the box ^^

You see the PC fighting the HK droids on the Telos Plateau , and wielding a Blue double-bladed lightsaber.
 lord ignarn
12-19-2005, 9:01 AM
But, if you use the kotor savegame editor, you can get anything in any moment of the game. But itґs cheating because you screw the history.

Anyway, it gives you a whole great power.

#Darkside points gained#
 The Doctor
12-19-2005, 8:19 PM
Cheats also work. Much easier than Kotor Tool, IMO.
 RedHawke
12-20-2005, 12:25 AM
Cheats also work. Much easier than Kotor Tool, IMO.
:eyeraise: Er? KotOR Tool is for modding, KSE is for editing savegames. :eyes8:

*Takes The Doctors crack pipe away!* :xp:
 The Doctor
12-20-2005, 3:25 PM
Sorry, thinking about the wrong tool. I meant KSE.
Now give me back my pipe.
 RobQel-Droma
12-20-2005, 4:57 PM
I thought you were a Time Lord? Can't you just go back in time and get it? :D
 BattleDog
12-20-2005, 5:41 PM
Oooh! Good shot.

[On topic]

If you look on the back of the box you'll see several funny shots, notable Zaalbar on the bridge of the Endar Spire. The upside to these kind of shots is they don't spoil gameplay.
Page: 1 of 1