Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Potential sith

Page: 1 of 1
 OoMandaloreoO
12-11-2005, 2:15 AM
Potentially being able to do proper missions for the sith and not kill them would be cool. what do u think . DO u think it would be cool to embrace the dark side and work with the sith or just kill evryone like wht it has done in kotor1/2?

Maybe you could climb the sith ranks and actually lead the sith againgst the jedi or republic. It would be cool
 The Doctor
12-11-2005, 9:59 AM
It would be cool
No it wouldn't.
 Venom750
12-11-2005, 10:15 AM
I think it would be cool to do it despite what others might think:)
 Thrad Naver
12-11-2005, 11:09 AM
I'd have to say no. Maybe do a few missions for the Sith but not more than that.
 FiEND_138
12-11-2005, 2:36 PM
Maybe you could climb the sith ranks and actually lead the sith againgst the jedi or republic. It would be cool
That would be kind of cool. Much better than the mindless slaughter of everything from the previous games.
No it wouldn't.
Why not? Most people bitch & moan for 2 seperate stories for the paths in the game, & most of their ideas tend to be this, so whats the problem?
 Soogz
12-11-2005, 2:39 PM
It wouldn't be cool.
 marvidchano
12-11-2005, 3:33 PM
Potentially being able to do proper missions for the sith and not kill them would be cool. what do u think . DO u think it would be cool to embrace the dark side and work with the sith or just kill evryone like wht it has done in kotor1/2?

thats just like BF or BF2 with a tiny tiny difference
 OoMandaloreoO
12-11-2005, 4:12 PM
Or maybe wht i said b4 but become a mandalorian or a genoharden
 The_Maker
12-11-2005, 5:13 PM
Now you've just gone daydreaming...
If I was a Jedi or a Sith why the hell would I WANT to become a Mandalorian or a Genohardan when I have the force?

Your first idea was good to an extent but now this is getting ridiculous. :dozey:
 a_nazgul
12-11-2005, 11:45 PM
Who will play as a mandalorian in a game called "Knights of the Old Republic"???
Play as a Sith and have the option of a leave the dark side, would be a change of the light-to-dark transition. but i'm not so sure
 stingerhs
12-12-2005, 12:07 AM
i think its a great idea from a storytelling standpoint. think about it: if your character starts out as a former Sith Lord thats looking to either renounce and ammend his/her past or seek to become the greatest of the Sith (while possibly dealing with the new threat of the True Sith). its definately a different perspective than the 'start out as a clean slate' type deal. and it would change the way the 'typical' story would unfold.

the question is: would it be a good thing for the Kotor series?? well, i'm too sure. i think it would be a better idea for a future Star Wars RPG, and not neccessarily Kotor 3.

just my two pennies. ;)
 Cygnus Q'ol
12-12-2005, 10:40 AM
i think its a great idea from a storytelling standpoint. think about it: if your character starts out as a former Sith Lord thats looking to either renounce and ammend his/her past or seek to become the greatest of the Sith (while possibly dealing with the new threat of the True Sith). its definately a different perspective than the 'start out as a clean slate' type deal. and it would change the way the 'typical' story would unfold.

the question is: would it be a good thing for the Kotor series?? well, i'm too sure. i think it would be a better idea for a future Star Wars RPG, and not neccessarily Kotor 3.

just my two pennies. ;)

I have to agree with stingerhs, It would be an interesting prospect and I'd actually like to play a game where you can explore both sides of the alignment to their entirety. But, for this series, I'm not sure that fits.
 Prime
12-12-2005, 10:44 AM
I don't really have an interest in playing the Sith personally. But if I were I would want more than the bully mentality that was in the first 2 games.
 JediMaster12
12-12-2005, 12:19 PM
Personally, I'm not into the whole Sith thing but to have a couple of missions for the Sith would be interesting, if it could be worked into the whole thing of going darkside.
Page: 1 of 1