Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Why not millenium falcon in swbfII?

Page: 1 of 1
 punkJAZZ
11-07-2005, 3:12 AM
Does anybody know if there is aviable the millenium falcon in swbfII?
If there isn't, i can't understand why not to include it, i'm sure lots of people would like to fly it.
Dou you know if there is any mod out which lets you play it? (not matter if it's for swbf1)
The fans of the millenium falcon will be very disappointed if we can't play such a great starship or whatever it is.
Sorry about my bad english.

May the force be with you
 zerted
11-07-2005, 3:42 AM
The Millenium Falcon is not in SWBF2. Currently there are not mods from SWBF2. I wish it was in there too.
 Daddyboom
11-12-2005, 8:35 PM
They shoul of made the Millenium Falcon as a transport ship for the Rebels insted of the clone LAAT Ship.
 lordzack
11-12-2005, 8:56 PM
They shoul of made the Millenium Falcon as a transport ship for the Rebels insted of the clone LAAT Ship.

Yeah, acually that might have been a good idea, but the Millenium Falcon s pretty big though.
 McCusto
11-12-2005, 9:13 PM
Here we go, more with the noob fest.
 Daddyboom
11-12-2005, 11:06 PM
Huh? Millenium still would work if they made it just a bit smaller.
It could even have up to four seats. Oh well...
 RaV™
11-12-2005, 11:14 PM
The LAAT was a stupid idea for the Rebel transport, because of what time period it was actually in. The Falcon wouldn't work, because it's overall size.
 TK-8252
11-12-2005, 11:28 PM
I'm against having unique vehicles like Anakin's and Grevious's starfighters available to regular players, but hell, the Millennium Falcon would have been better than a Republic Gunship. At least it's from the right time period.
 Darth Andrew
11-12-2005, 11:55 PM
Or better yet, a generic YT-1300 transport, since the MF is the same model.

Here we go, more with the noob fest. :disaprove
 TK-8252
11-12-2005, 11:57 PM
Or better yet, a generic YT-1300 transport, since the MF is the same model.

Yeah, that's something else I was thinking about. That would have been MUCH better than being lazy and just recycling the Republic Gunship.
 Darth Andrew
11-13-2005, 12:04 AM
Plus it would shut up those who abhor continuity errors. *stares daggers at TK* :p
 TK-8252
11-13-2005, 12:05 AM
There'd still be plenty of other errors I could whine and cry and moan about. :)

I mean... legitimately offer critisism towards.
 Darth Andrew
11-13-2005, 12:24 AM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/DarthAndrew/ORLY2.jpg)

Heh, you'll always greatly dislike (putting it lightly) the Battlefront series won't you? Meh, you do have valid reasons to, though. Both just scream "I'M RUSHED! BUY ME, YOU MINDLESS MASSES!" I think that's what ruined the series (though I still enjoy it :D).
 ParanoidAndroid
11-13-2005, 6:30 AM
Hmm, I think I would prefer a stolen imperial shuttle, maybe with the rebel logo added, to a YT-1300, I thought I heard somewhere they were supposed to be really bad ships? Anyway either would be a big improvement over the Rebublic, sorry Rebel Gunship they have now. The best would be a new unique shuttle, but I doubt that'll happen.

As for the Millineum Falcon, I wouldn't be opposed to it being added to the game, so long as they did it in a balanced way. But really it's not somthing I would really complain about not being in the game, theres too many other things I would rather add. (Bespin, or B-wing anyone?)
 MachineCult
11-13-2005, 7:04 AM
Here we go, more with the noob fest.
lol, my thoughts exactly.

A YT-1300 Freighter would be way to big, even for the CIS hangar,

...i'm sure lots of people would like to fly it.
Yeah I wanted to fly it, so i bought Rogue Squadron.

May the force be with you
LMAO

I would def. prefer Bespin or a B-Wing to be added rather than the Falcon, it's enormous it would take ages to take down.
 PoiuyWired
11-13-2005, 11:17 AM
Here it goes again, people want things like the MF, SlaveI/II, Y-Wings, Imperial Gunships, Aura Sing, Ebon Hawk, rideable Rancor, Karl Katarn, that pair of robots, Cathar Femme, Jabba...

Well, some of those things shouldn't exist in a game, except for random fun... others are too obsure maybe, and please wait for the mods if you want it.

Yes, its cool to run around as Mara Jade, or blasting around with Jan Ors in the Crow. But those should be Mods, not something in the game.
 MachineCult
11-13-2005, 1:27 PM
Here it goes again, people want things like the MF, SlaveI/II, Y-Wings, Imperial Gunships, Aura Sing, Ebon Hawk, rideable Rancor, Karl Katarn, that pair of robots, Cathar Femme, Jabba...

Theres no such thing as the Slave II!?, There already is a Y-Wing, The Imperial Shuttle is fine, Aura Sing? No. Ebon Hawk? HAH i don't think so, rideable Rancor, blah, blah, blah stop taking the piss.

The only thing anyone said they wanted was, Bespin, B-Wings and the Falcon, all are completely acceptable requests.
 Daddyboom
11-13-2005, 2:34 PM
If only the Falcon was smaller...

IT WOULD BE SWEET!!!!
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-13-2005, 3:42 PM
Actually, MachineCult, there is Slave I, Slave II, Slave III, and Slave IV. Also, Rhen Var was requested by many people too.
 Angarah
11-13-2005, 4:38 PM
I wouldn't mind the LAAT so much if they had at least given it a new skin, perhaps a rusted look. But all they did was stick a Rebel symbol on it...
 Commander Obi-Wan
11-13-2005, 5:02 PM
Yeah......if they give it a new skin I would have been better. Though I have yet to use the "Rebel Gunship" yet.
Page: 1 of 1