Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kotor 2 Help

Page: 1 of 1
 Elven6
11-06-2005, 8:36 AM
I am having problems with my kotor 2, when I start it up after a few seconds it gives me a error one of those send error report dont send kinds, the computer I am using is crappy only has like 533 mhz but I play Splinter Cell Pandora Tommrow and Chaos Theory (Whoose specs are sort of alike) so I really doubt that is the problem
 The Doctor
11-06-2005, 2:33 PM
As people constantly tell me to do:
Post your system specs. They can be found in Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Information.
Apparently, saying that you've never had a problem with the game (or games with the same requirements) until now, and the problem can therefore not be your hardware, isn't good enough.
 jmac7142
11-06-2005, 4:20 PM
Just based on your CPU speed and eloquent description of your computer, I'd say it is your hardware, especially given the 1 Ghz (1000 mhz) minimum CPU speed for the game and 1.6 Ghz (1600 mhz) recommended CPU speed.
 JediKnight707
11-13-2005, 9:56 PM
I am just now having the same problem. I tried re-installing it, but it didn't work :( I have a 2.6 GHz so its not that. I have a few mods installed, maybe its them?
Page: 1 of 1